Love, Kentrell.

By kaiwrotethat

"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont r... More

i.
One
Two
Characters Part 2
Three
Four
5ive
Info
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.
ThirtyFive.
ThirtySix.
ThirtySeven.
ThirtyEight.
Forty.
FortyOne.
FortyTwo.
FortyThree.
FourtyFour.
FourtyFive
FourtySix
FourtySeven.
FourtyEight.

ThirtyNine.

9.2K 352 151
By kaiwrotethat

Karin.

A few hours later..

"Kd how in the fuck?" I looked out the window seeing he had took the RV through a McDonald's drive thru.

"I was hungry." He shrugged.

"Bitch you knocked the whole pole down!" Ben popped his head.

"Bitch I was fucking hungry, like I said." Kd rolled his eyes, rubbing his head.

"Bro, KD get outta this fucking drive thru you holding the shit up." Jayda smacked her lips.

"I can't. I don't know how to pull out this mufucka." He mumbled.

"Move Kelldrick." I told him, and he got out the driver seat.

I sat down, putting my seatbelt on as he went to the back with his McDonald's bag.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to the lady at the window, before pulling out of the drive thru, knocking the sign down.

"Kd you wasn't that hungry." Kentrell looked at him as Kd ate his Big Mac.

"Yes the fuck I was." He said with a mouthful.

"Kd what I tell you about that shit." I frowned and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Lemme get some." Ari said, reaching for some of his fries.

"No hoe, you should've ordered you some." He popped her hand.

"Man give her some of them damn fries before she start crying." Ben grabbed the box of fries, giving them to Ari.

"I fucking hate it here!" Kd screamed, and Jayda bucked at him.

I shook my head, pulling in to my mom's neighborhood.

I pulled the trailer on the side of the street, parking it.

"Alright yall. Ima tell y'all this now, don't fucking piss my mama off cause she don't play that shit." I stood up, grabbing my bag out the back.

"Is she fine like you?" Kentrell rubbed my ass.

"Kentrell." I frowned.

"My bad." He laughed, grabbing his bag.

We all got off the RV, and they followed me to my mom's door.

I used my key, unlocking it and walking in.

Kd walked in the kitchen, and my mom was standing there with her gun pointed.

"Nuga nae bil-eomeog-eul jib-e chim-ibhan jul al-ass-eo!" My mom yelled in Korean making me laugh.

(Translation : Man I thought somebody was breaking into my fucking house!)

"My baby!" She grabbed me up in a hug.

"Hey eomma. I missed you so much." I said, hugging her back.

"I missed you baby." She rubbed my back.

"Ariana?! Jayda!" She grabbed them up, pulling them in a hug as well and they laughed.

"Okay mama. This is Kentrell, Benjamin, and Kelldrick. Y'all, this is my mama, Kimora." I introduced her to the boys.

"Oh just call me Mama Kim. Hi handsome." She grabbed Ben cheeks making him smile.

"Wassup miss mamas." Kd licked his lips.

"Don't play with me boy." She pointed her finger at him making him raise his hands in surrender.

She walked to stand in front of Kentrell.

"Is this one yours?" She looked back at me and I nodded.

"How you doing?" He stuck his hand out to shake hers. She shook her head, pulling him in a hug.

"I'm fine baby. You are so handsome!" She rubbed his back and he grinned.

"Well mama, I have one more surprise for you. Well, three." I cleared my throat.

"What's wrong baby?" She turned to look at me.

I looked at the girls, and we all lifted our hoodies up.

"Oh my goodness! You're all pregnant?!" She gasped.

"Yeah mommy." I smiled, as she began to cry.

"Oh my babies. All of you! How?!" She pulled us in a group hug as she cried.

She pulled back, looking at me.

"My baby." She kissed both of my cheeks making me smile.

"You and Ari are so small. And Jayda, you're so keun (big) baby!" She laughed, wiping her tears.

"And, these, are all of the babies fathers?" She pointed at the boys. Kd quickly shook his head no, making me laugh.

"Kentrell is my baby father, Ben is Jayda's, and you'll never guess who's Ari's." I smirked at Ari.

"Who is it?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Demario." Ari said, and my mama widened her eyes.

"Demario is your baby daddy? I'm going to fucking kill him. Geuneun wae na-ege malhaji anh-assseubnikka?!" She finished in Korean.

(Translation : why didn't he tell me??)

She pulled out her phone, FaceTiming Bagg.

"Demario Whiteneun dangsin-ui eongdeong-ileul ttaelil geos-ibnida!" She yelled once he answered.
(Translation : Demario White I'm going to beat your ass.)

"I can't speak Korean mama." Bagg laughed.

"Oh you know exactly what I said." She pointed her finger at the camera, walking away from us.

"Well. That went well." KD threw himself on the couch.

"Get off that fucking couch with them clothes on Kelldrick." I pulled him up, and he folded his arms.

"It's enough bathrooms for everybody to take a shower, connected to each guest room. My mama just like me, she don't like outside clothes in the beds, nor on her furniture. So go take showers hoes." I pointed up the stairs, and they all disappeared into a guest room.

"Come on baby." I grabbed Kentrell hand, pulling him to my room.

"Now that I think about it, I don't really like this gray." I laughed, sitting my purse down.

"It's cute." Kentrell shrugged his shoulders, putting our bags in my old closet.

"Come on, we need to shower." I said, pulling him to my connected bathroom.

I pulled my clothes off, starting the shower water.

"Where do dirty clothes go?" Kentrell asked me, holding his clothes up.

"Under the sink." I pointed, and he put our clothes in there.

I got in the shower, and he climbed in behind me.

"Your daddy bought this house for y'all?" He asked me, and I shook my head no.

"When he died, we moved out because my mama didn't wanna live where he died at. We moved to an apartment for a while. When I got old enough, I moved out, to Atlanta. And when I got my money up, I bought this house paid in full for my mama." I rambled, and he nodded.

"That's good. I know yo daddy proud of you." He rubbed my shoulders.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

We bathed, and got out.

I rubbed lotion in on my body, before pulling on my jumpsuit.

I rubbed my belly that you couldn't really see through the shapewear. I took a picture in the mirror as Ken walked back in.

"I can't wait for you to get real big." He rubbed my stomach.

"Me too. I'm just about 4 months and you still can't even tell." I pouted.

"It's okay cause when you like 6 months, yo stomach gone blow real big." He said making me laugh.

"I hope so." I said and we walked out my room.

I peek in Jayda room, seeing her take a picture.

"You wanna dress like me so bad." I shook my head.

"Girl bye." She laughed, following me out the room.

We walked in the living room, and I saw Ari wearing gray as well.

"Y'all hoes literally wanna be me." She rolled her eyes and my mama popped her in her mouth.

"Don't play with me Ariana." She said.

"Sorry ma." Ari laughed, holding her mouth.

"I'm cooking, so don't bring y'all ass in my kitchen." She pointed at us, before walking out.

"Kelldrick get out my fucking greens!" I heard my mom say, then I heard a popping noise, before KD walked out, holding his arm.

"Her crazy a- I mean self, popped my hand like I was a child." He frowned, and we laughed.

"Let's go sit on the porch." Jayda said, and I nodded.

"I'll come out there when I get off the phone." Ari said, on the phone with Bagg.

We all walked out and sat on the porch, and I sat by Jayda.

Seeing a white car slow down in front of my mama house, before stopping, I stood up.

Someone emerged from the car and I sighed.

"Waddup baby girl?" Leon walked up to us.

"Nah milkdud head back up, we don't know you." KD frowned, and Leon mugged him.

"What you doing at my mama house Leon?" I folded my arms.

"Chill with the government Sui." He laughed, reaching for a hug and I stepped back.

"Wassup, why you acting like that?" He asked me and Kentrell came to stand behind me.

"I got a boyfriend Lee." I pointed to Kentrell.

Leon smirked, his eyes roaming everybody on the porch.

"Big wayda." He smiled at Jayda, and Ben stood up, standing in front of her as she sat on the porch swing.

"Oh so both y'all got boyfriends now?" He laughed and put his eyes back on me.

"What y'all out here talking about?" My mama came out her house, before her eyes landed on Leon.

"Hey baby. What you doing over here?" She gave him a hug.

"Hey Miss.Kim. I heard Karin was back in town and had to see for myself." He looked back at me.

"Who the hell you hear that from? I ain't been here for nothing but an hour." I frowned my face up.

"You know word get around fast." He told me and I nodded.

"Who is you?" Kentrell asked Leon once my mama walked back in her house.

"Her ex boyfriend." Leon smirked, pointing at me, still keeping his eyes on me.

"Leon, bye, it's time for you to go." I grabbed his arm, pulling him back to his car.

We walked around to the driver side, before I glanced at Kentrell, who had a mug on his face.

"So wassup? Y'all together foreal?" He looked down at me, putting his hand on my waist.

"Yes, foreal. Don't start no shit Leon I'm serious." I frowned, pushing his hand off of me.

"You got it. You gone come see my mama nem before you leave?" He asked me.

"Karin." Kentrell called out from the porch, making me sigh.

"Maybe, but please, just go." I looked up at him.

He looked at me for a while, before getting in his car and pulling off.

I walked back on the porch, and looked at Jayda.

She shrugged her shoulders and I sighed.

"So your ex huh?" Kd smirked.

"I'll beat yo ass right now." I glared at him and he laughed, backing up.

"So what's y'all history?" Ben looked at Jayda, and she looked at me.

"We all went to middle and high school together. We dated all through high school and a little bit after that, on and off because we stayed cheating on each other. Him and Jayda used to be best friends before his brother, got her cousin killed. I ain't seen him in like two years. Usually whenever I see him, we end up getting back together for a lil bit." I shrugged my shoulders, eating some fruit snacks.

"So he that comfortable with y'all that he can just pop up at ya mama house?" Kd asked, and Kentrell looked at me.

"Some like that. We familiar with each other family." I said, looking away from Kentrell.

"What y'all was talking bout over there?" Kentrell asked, still hadn't took his eyes off of me.

"He asked was we serious and if I was gone see his mama nem." I told him.

"Are you going to?" He folded his arms.

"Kentrell don't start with me right now." I glared at him and he sucked his teeth.

I walked back in the house, sitting on the couch next to Ari.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Bitch why Leon just pulled up while we was all out there." I told her and her eyes widened.

"What he say?" She asked.

"Just surprised that Jayda and I had boyfriends. Bitch, Kentrell almost beat my ass out there. I had to make Lee leave. I just know he's about to cause some problems." I said, shaking my head.

"You know he is. That boy been a trouble maker. Dream hated him." She said and I laughed.

"Remember that time they fought?" Jayda said, walking in sitting on the other side of Ari.

"She beat his ass." I laughed again.

"That's only cause he didn't fight her back, she knew he would've rocked her shit." Ari said, and Jayda bust out laughing.

"That bitch was like, bink, bink bink, bink." Jayda said, mocking how Dream was fighting him.

"Don't play with my bitch. Y'all know she ain't nothing but 5'2 and he was 6' feet at the time!" I laughed.

"Oh well, she knew better. He picked her ass up and slammed her on that trampoline, knocking the wind out of her." Jayda bent over, laughing.

"Hoe thought she died." Ari started laughing as well, making me laugh.

"I miss her crazy ass." I mumbled.

"Long live our bitch." Jayda replied.

"Facts." Ari finished.

"Come eat!" My mama yelled from the kitchen.

"Ouu sh- I mean shoot." Ben rubbed his stomach, as my mama set plates on the table.

"Why you use these plates mama?" Ari asked, biting a piece of her chicken.

"Cause y'all know Karin crazy ass don't like her food touching, so I had to buy some separation plates." She said, and Kentrell laughed.

"Mama don't be rude." I frowned at her, making sure my greens and Mac and cheese wasn't touching.

"Girl cause if it's all going to the same place anyway, why can't it touch?" She looked at me as she put some greens in her mouth.

"Cause. That's nasty." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You just spoiled and need to have your way." Kd rolled his eyes.

"Kelldrick, I'm about to knock you in your head with this hot sauce bottle. Stop playing with me." I glared at him, before pouring the hot sauce on my chicken.

"Don't be mean to him Marie." She told me and I frowned.

"Period mama." Kd stuck his tongue out at me, and I rolled my eyes.

We ate, and threw our plates in the trash.

"Benjamin, set the trash outside please." My mama asked him, and he nodded.

"I'm about to go to sleep y'all. Don't be too loud." She told us before walking to her room that was the only room on the first floor.

I looked around, not seeing Kentrell.

"He upstairs twin." Ben said, and walked up the stairs to him and Jayda's room.

I walked into my room, seeing Kentrell sitting on my bean bag.

He patted the other bean bag, and I sat down.

"You know I'll kill him right?" He glanced up from his phone at me.

"Kentrell what did I just tell you earlier? He knows how to respect boundaries." I rolled my eyes.

"He better figure them out quick, and stay on his side. Cause ion play about you." He mumbled, pulling his shirt over his head.

It started thundering, and I frowned.

"Ari is afraid of thunderstorms." I said aloud.

"Like foreal?" He asked me, and I nodded.

I turned my light off, and my ceiling fan on, and took my clothes off.

I put spongebob on the tv, and got in the bed next to Kentrell. He wrapped his arm around me as I watched TV.

Hearing a knock on the door, I laughed.

"Come in Ari." I chuckled, and she walked in with her blanket, rubbing her eye as lightning struck.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked me, and I nodded, patting the spot next to me.

She put her arm around me, sucking her thumb.

"You see my arm right here why would you put yours under mine?" Kentrell asked her, pushing her hand.

"Don't piss me off dent head." She replied, and he smacked his lips, making me laugh.

I wrapped my arm around Ari, and Kentrell rested his hands on my ass.

"I'm going to sleep, don't do nothing without waking me up." Kentrell mumbled, and I laughed again.

I rubbed his hand, before I heard his light snores.

The rain beat against the window, before thunder rumbled again, and Ari scooted closer to me.

"It's okay baby." I put my hands in her hair, rubbing her scalp, and she fell asleep.

3 chapters today 😅😜 I'll drop another one in like two hours.. or not. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 525 18
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮?" "𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆" 𝙖 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
1.4M 53.3K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.
164K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"
5.7K 208 17
" I feel like this something we could do for a long time" "Well that's if you want me forever" " phatt the only way ima letchu go is if a nigga buss...