female descendants oneshots

By Lesbian_beauty

oneshots for the female descendants character. More

a/n
mal x fem reader
evie x fem female
Uma x fem reader
uma x fem reader
Celia x reader
evil aurdery x evil reader
lonnie x reader
A/n
another a/n sorry guys
Uma x fem reader
mal x fem reader
Evie x Emerald
A/n
Celia x reader part 2
Evie X fem reader
Jane X reader
Lonnie x reader
A/n
Dizzy x Celia
Evie x Paula
Mal x fem reader
Evie x fem reader

Mal x fem reader

1.6K 45 6
By Lesbian_beauty

A/n- hey guys I'm back and this one is a request hope you like it and thank you for the request :)

Y/ns pov

I was walking with my sister Audrey we was on our way to meet the vks. My sister hated the idea but me I didn't mind I thought it was a great idea. We continued to walk until we got outside. She went to stand next to Ben and I lent against the statue.

A car pulled up and they all came I let out a small giggle when the two boys came rolling out the car. Then a girl with purple hair came out and my whole world just stopped she was beautiful. "And this is y/n" someone said snapping me out of thought.

"I'm y/n second daughter of sleeping beauty" I smiled making a small bow. I saw the purple hair one smile.

"I'm jay nice to meet you" he said kissing my hand. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her.

"This is Mal, Evie, jay and Carlos" Ben said and I gave a little wave all I want to do is talk to Mal.

"Why don't you show them round y/n while I talk to Ben" my sister said and I just sighed then rolled my eyes.

"Fine whatever" I said they both walked away. I led them into the castle after showing them the statue.

"So y/n what's it like living here" Mal asked, I turned around and i sighed.

"Not as good as people think, the school is terrible then my parents don't pay any attention to me cause I'm second born and a lot of people say I should be sent to the isle" I said making Mal smirk.

I turned away blushing. "What makes them say that" Evie asked and I let out a small laugh.

"I prank nearly everyone" I giggled which made Mal raise her eyebrows. "Anyway let me show you to your dorms, follow me" I said.

2 months later

It been 2 months since the vks have come to Auradon and my feeling for Mal haven't gone away in fact they have gotten stronger. All I think about is her.

"You should totally tell her y/n" Jane said then Lonnie agreed. I sighed walking around the gardens with them.

"I know I should but I doubt she likes me back, she likes Ben why would she choose me over Ben" I said.

"Don't think like that, I have seen the way she look at you Everytime you walk in a room or the way she laugh when you tell one of your awful jokes" Lonnie said and I sighed.

"My jokes aren't that bad" I giggled.

"Hey y/n" Mal said running over. Jane and Lonnie laughed walking away. I gave them a glare then looked back at Mal."whats up with them" Mal asked.

"Emmmm there just being annoying, anyways how's you" I smiled. She let out a smile making me look down.

"I'm good, bens just being annoying I want to be with the person I love but I don't know if they like me back" Mal smiled.

I gave a sad look then smiled "well the only way to find out is to ask them" I said then she smiled and took a step forwards.

"Do you like me" she asked making me go red and smiled widely.

"I thought you didn't like me but I got this all wrong" I smiled making her smiled back. She leaned in and I leaned in then our lips touched and I smiled in the kiss.

"That was.........amazing" she smiled. I smiled and nodded kissing her again.

"I can't believe this is happening" I smiled then Lonnie and Jane cheered from the bushes. "You have got to be kidding me" I said putting my head on Mal shoulder.

Mal laughed and cuddled me. "Will you stay with me" Mal asked and I smiled looking up at her.

"Always" I smiled then we intwined our fingers then walked off to get some food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 6 3
MOMMY..
47.4K 748 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...
9.1K 63 24
The daughter of the queen of hearts and the son of a pirate, two complete opposites. Always fighting on the Isle, finding a new beginning in Auradon...
257K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...