❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

5.2K 438 176
By Dipanwita86

Hello Lovely Readers,
Here is the next chapter of this FF,
Hope you all will like it.

****
Not Proofread, Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*******

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

꧁✰✰✰✰✰✰✰꧂

ARNAV'S ROOM :

Arnav finally got ready and smiled, seeing himself in the mirror, "at last, my dream was going to come true. Now I can hold Pari in my arms without any hesitation. I can tell the world about my love openly". But his smile disappeared for a moment, thinking of Khushi.

He knew that this marriage would not take place with Khushi's consent, but would be compelled to marry him. He felt guilty about it. He thought of giving her a proper and grand wedding after earning her love, but he knew that it would be very difficult to persuade her to accept him as her husband.

He's also ASR right, so how could he give up so easily? "If she would behave stubbornly, then, I could do the same. In fact, I could be more stubborn than her And most importantly, how long would she survive ASR's charm? Very soon Pari! Very soon, I will make you mine" and smirked.

That's when his mother and younger sister Anjali came and started to tease him, "oh hoooo! So, eager to meet my bahu"? Arnav blushed a little and said, "Kya Mom, aap bhi na"! "Acchcha okay, enough of this teasing, come down ASAP. We've to leave. Okay" and left from there.

Aman came as soon as they left. He was delighted to see his friend so happy after so long. "Hey, bro! At last, you're getting married today. The whole world was excited about the wedding, you know! Do you have any idea how many big-shots were coming to the wedding today? I'm so happy about it, Man. Finally, I can get married as well".

Arnav cracked up when he heard his friend's last line. He shook his head and said, "who has stopped you all these days? By the way, who would marry a chimpanzee like you"? Aman grumbled, but then smiled. He hugged Arnav tightly and whispered: "Don't worry. Nothing would go wrong. They have started their work". Arnav nodded, and the two went down.

*****

After a while, the baraat headed off to the GH. It was like the whole city of Lucknow and half of Delhi were participating in the procession. After all, the Prince of Lucknow was going to get married.

They got a grand welcome when they reached GH.

Everyone reached the pavilion and Panditji began to make all the arrangements for the wedding. Then, he called the groom and started doing some rituals, then he called the bride.

Arnav became quite restless, when Pandit ji requested to call the bride. "Sheetal must've gone by now". He murmured to himself and looked at Aman.

Aman gave a glance to someone in the crowd, questioningly. The stranger beckoned to him and signaled him to stay calm.

******

IN SHEETAL's ROOM :

Garima went into Sheetal's room to take her. "Open the door, bitiya! Are you ready"? But didn't get any response. "Everybody was expecting you there. Beta! What happened? Why were you not saying anything? Open the door. Look Sheetal! It was no time for jokes. We're running late. Please beta! Open the door". Garima started to panic and banged on the door.

Garima called her husband immediately. He rushed in and sometimes later, he walked out of the room and went to the altar without saying anything.

Garima looked at her husband blankly. She went back to the room. Soon after, she brought the bride to the mandap.

Everyone was surprised to see the bride in a long veil and started whispering, who knew the reason, were delighted. They understood the job was done.

Ratna Raizada was confused. So, she asked, "Garimaji, why did Sheetal keep such a long veil? I mean, who did this nowadays"? Garima interrupted Ratna and said, "Woh, Ratnaji! This was our tradition, so we had to do it".

Shashi agreed with Garima but Buaji frowned. But he seemed to care less. While the conversation was going on, Arnav stretched out his hand towards HIS bride and led her to the mandap and Aman winked at the unknown person who smiled back at him.

The wedding rituals began. Ratna was suspicious, so she kept a close eye on the bride and the Gupta family. She wanted to probe further, but the immense happiness on her son's face stopped her from saying anything further.

(Pics downloaded from google but edited by me)

Finally, the wedding completed without any glitches. "Vivah sampann hua (the wedding is done). Now, the bride and groom have to take the elder's blessings", pandit ji wrapped up the wedding. The newly married couple started to take blessings.

When the bride went to take her mother's blessings, she (her mother) whispered something to her while hugging. The bride didn't react much. She moved on to take her in-laws' blessing. Finally, Ratna asked Garima while blessing, "Garimaji, now can I see my bahu's face"?

But Garima turned it down and asked to see the bride's face after the GrihaPravesh. Ratna asked her daughter Anjali to prepare for the Vidayi and after a few hours they finally flew to Delhi, their home.

*******

RAIZADA MANSION (DELHI) :

After the Grihapravesh, everyone was excited to see the bride. Ratna was also very excited and said, "Chote, lift my bahu's veil quickly, I can't wait anymore".

When Arnav lifted the veil, while everyone, relatives, media, celebrities, business-associates were praising the bride's beauty, the Raizada family stood shocked seeing the bride's face.

Only one thing was swirling in their minds, "how did Khushi get in here? Where did Sheetal go"? Right now, they couldn't ask anything because the media were all over the place and wanted to take pictures of the new couple...

They were worried about Arnav's reaction because they knew about his anger. He detested those who lied and cheated. In his (Arnav's) eyes, Guptas were cheaters.

"However, what was Khushi's fault in all this"? Aditya and Ratna thought. Even though they were angry at Gupta's, they were sure that Khushi was innocent. Her emotionless face depicted the whole story.

But, there was someone who was very happy, Anjali. She never really liked Sheetal. Even though she didn't meet her before the wedding because she was abroad for her studies. When Aman sent her Sheetal's picture, she rejected her at first glance. But she liked her new bhabi. Very much. She had no complaints.

Raizadas were astonished when they saw that Arnav introduced Khushi as his wife, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Hello everyone! Here, meet my wife, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" and hold Khushi by her waist. His voice held a different kind of possession. His mother saw a different kind of emotions in his eyes. His eyes were filled with passion. But she didn't want to draw a conclusion for the moment.

Along with a couple of Raizadas, Khushi was also shocked to see Arnav so calm. But she was feeling a little dizzy, seeing herself decked up as a bride and then the way her husband presented her as Mrs. ASR. She remembered Garima's words before the marriage and fainted, scaring everyone, especially Arnav...

He lifted her and brought her to his room. On the way, he asked Aman to call the doctor. All this time, Ratna watched Chote and Aman closely. They did not appear to be a little shocked by this ordeal.

She stared at her son's face. Neither he appeared shocked nor angry. Instead, he was concerned, anxious and scared. The way he carried her like a glass doll said something else altogether. She recalled the Sangeet night and put two and two together. After all, she was his mother. If he was clever, then she was more clever than him.

She also went behind the rest of the family. Later, the doctor came and said, "she was suffering some kind of stress. Take care of her. If I am not wrong, then she had an accident sometimes back right"! They nodded. "Hmmm! This kind of stress wasn't good for her health" he wrote some medicine and left.

Arnav cursed himself for this. He should have paid more attention. He fondled her head and looked at her affectionately, forgetting his gasping family.

Dadi caressed his head affectionately. She knew what he was feeling right now, seeing his love like this. "Chote! Let Khushi bitiya take some rest here and come down with me. Now it's time to come clean with your parents".

Arnav gazed upon the confused and angry faces of his parents. He knew it was time to tell them the truth. He glanced at Aman, he also nodded his head. He sighed and came down, followed by the family.

******

Living Room :

His parents and sister were waiting for the explanation eagerly. He began to tell them everything. As he started explaining, everyone was going through a myriad of emotions. Rage, loathing, pain, compassion and what not.

When Arnav finished explaining, his mother took him in her arms, "you did good. I didn't know my chote could love someone to this extent," she teased him. "But chote! The issue remained the same na! How did we get Khushi to accept you"? Others nodded.

"Yeh gadha aur mere pyale pyale papa kab kaam aayenge"? He pointed his finger in the direction of Aman and Aditya. "They will tell her how good and gentleman I am"? He raised his imaginary collar.

"Right! Anyway, these boys were useless anyway, so that would give them something to do instead of fooling around," His mother said and everyone laughed at them.

As soon as she completed, they heard two gasps with loud 'WHAT THEs'. They were going to protest but Ratna cut them off and turned to her mother-in-law, "I'm mad at you ma! You knew everything for so long, but you didn't tell me too? I can understand that you don't want to implicate your son because of his big mouth, but why not me!" she sulked a bit.

Before Shubhadra Devi said anything, Aditya jumped into the conversation and said, "What the!! Ratna! I have been watching you since long, you were insulting me left right center. And what does that mean that nothing could digest in my stomach? Listen, I would not tolerate such allegations and insults anymore. Now my bahu has come. She would take my side. Dekh lena"! Sat there sulking.

Everyone was smiling at his sulky face. Arnav knew his father was acting. He could never stay mad at family. He smiled and went to him and said, "Come on, dad! Mom didn't mean it that way. Leave mom! Wouldn't you help me persuade your bahu"? He blackmailed the old man.

Aditya looked into her son's puppy face with a smile and agreed to help. How couldn't he? He never saw Arnav this happy and doing all this childishness. How could he not have helped his child to win his wife's love. The hell he would. "Of course, my son. And who would survive my son's charm for long"? Aditya Raizada said proudly, and the family hugged each other. Finally, everything gets cleared in the family. After sometime, Arnav went to Khushi to check on her.

*****

Here in Arnav's room,

Khushi came to her senses a few minutes back. At first, she felt strange seeing a new room. But then she realized that, she got married to Arnav. It might be some guest room of his home.

Tears accumulated in her beautiful eyes. She didn't expect her life would change this way. She never thought she would fill anybody's shoes in her marriage, being a replacement bride. She went into a flashback, what happened a couple of hours ago and how she became the Substitute Bride of Arnav Singh Raizada.

******

Why did Khushi get ready to get married to her to be a jijaji?

Who was the unknown man who helped them in GH?

What did Garima tell her while she took her blessing?

******

Regards,
Dipanwita86
25/9/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
100K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...