❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

4.8K 409 186
By Dipanwita86

Hello Lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hopefully you will like it.

*******

I know friends, you've been waiting for the wedding for so long, but this part is necessary for the wedding to take place. So please be patient with me and the story.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

****

Banner done by Shreya_VA

Khushi fled away from Arnav as fast as she could. She was gasping for breath, clutching her heart, standing outside his home. "What kind of dheela character husband Sheetal was going to have! Don't know what Jiji saw in this man that she got ready to marry him. Poor girl".

"Put Haldi upon me just because he couldn't complete this ritual with his wife? Areyy yeh kya baat hui? ( areyyyy what that was supposed to mean?) And instead of apologizing, he started to tease me. How dare he? God knows, kiss mitti se yeh insaan bana hai? (What was this man made of). Only Devi Maiya knows how much trouble this man's wife would have to go through to deal with this man. Huhh. Shameless man! Chiiiiii chi chi". Her face became flushed with anger and coyness.

DeviMaiya only smirked from the sky.

She headed for her house. All the while thinking about the short time she spent with Arnav. The way he looked at her and took care of her. She remembered how, in the Sangeet, he looked after her fear of darkness.

She remembered the way he looked at Garima when she (Garima) scolded her for dancing, as he was going to strangle her mother. Her mother might've missed it, but she didn't. Her heart started beating erratically thinking about all that. And what did he do awhile back? What was that? Was this really to have fun? The way he touched her felt something else. It made her feel alive.

Involuntarily, unbroken tears accumulated in her hazelnut eyes. There was a strange but gentle pain in her heart. She hasn't felt this way about anyone before. She was confused with her feelings. He was going to be his jijaji, how could she feel such a thing for him? No. It just didn't feel right. It's immoral.

Her feelings for him were getting stronger by every minute. Finally, the tears broke out of her beautiful eyes. She would have to hold herself strong. She couldn't feel weak. She couldn't be a homewrecker. She didn't have it in her blood.

She thought it was best for everyone if she leaves from this place. Her babuji will be free from her burden, and she would've been saved from being a homewrecker as well. With this determination, she went to her home.

****

GUPTA HOUSE :

There was an uproar everywhere. Tomorrow is the wedding. Everyone was excited about it. Garima was feeling over the moon. Her dream of being rich was finally going to be fulfilled. Her daughter would become the daughter-in-law of the most influential and powerful family in Delhi. She looked after the preparations and was busy commanding everyone from the wheelchair.

That's when Khushi came and saw her supposed mother wandering and ordered around everyone gleefully. She ignored her and about to leave for her room, but garima's harsh voice stopped her. She shook her head and turned around to face another round of blame game.

"Aye Khushi! Where have you been? I heard you went to RM? Hadn't I told you to stay away from Raizadas? Did you get so much courage that you started ignoring my words? Huhh"!

"Why? Was Raizadas your private property that no one was allowed to go there and meet them and amma, you must have forgotten that THEY asked me to attend the wedding. Alright. So, it's not about what you want anymore. Now, this is about me, too". Khushi responded in a similar tone. She was tired of living her life in the shell and letting them hurt her on every given opportunity.

Garima was shocked to hear her reply. The shy, timid girl who only knew how to shed tears, started to ignore their words and also had the courage to answer them back. She gnashed her teeth and bit her jaw in anger. "How dare you girl? Just because Raizadas showed some clemency and sympathy towards an orphan like you, did you think they started to like you? That would never happen, samjhi. You know, why did they give you little attention? Because they felt sorry for you. That's it. They don't love you like you thought. Got it". She shouted at Khushi.

Khushi looked around and saw each worker look at her with sympathy and pity. Unshed tears gathered in her eyes. But she stood firmly and said, "maybe, their feelings for me were nothing but pity. And If this was the case, why were you so insecure? Not that they feel sorry for me would diminish their love for jiji, right? They loved her. Then why were you so scared of me attending the wedding? Or did you worry about something else"? She said it loud and clear. Her voice get muffled in tears, but she didn't let this woman see this and felt satisfied.

"KHUSHIIIII"!!!! Garima was about to smack her when Khushi grabbed her hand and said, "Don't! Don't even think about it! Never ever try it, even mistakenly. I've been putting up with your torture for so long in the hope that maybe... maybe one day you could be a good mother to me or would give a bit of space in your heart. But not anymore". Saying this, she threw Garima's hand and went to her room.

Garima looked around to see the same workers who were looking at Khushi with pity a few minutes back, now looked at her disgustingly. She went to her room, furious and offended by Khushi. Neither of them noticed that two people were looking at the drama with pride and smiles on their lips.

Shashi Gupta was coming from outside after talking to Ankit when he saw Garima was again insulting Khushi. He was going to rescue her, but today his Khushi surprised him. That's why he remained there and watched the entire drama. Another soul who got happy was Madhumati who was in the kitchen when she heard some voices and came outside only to see that the senior witch was insulting her niece, but today she felt at peace seeing how Khushi stood for herself.

*****

KHUSHI'S ROOM :

She came into her room after her encounter with Garima. It made her feel free and mentally at peace. She stood up to Garima for the first time, and she was feeling great. She smiled freely after so long, but her smile faded away, thinking of Garima's spiteful words.

She (Garima) had a point, didn't she? It was a matter of compassion. She now understood, Arnav might feel sorry for an orphan like her. That's why he paid a bit of attention to her. But she took that to be something else. A teardrop came out of her eyes. She got a terrible headache while thinking about all this and went to bed for a nap.

******

WEDDING DAY :

RAIZADA MANSION's Decor for wedding :

Entrance Of RM

Dining Area for the guests

RM was decorated like a bride. There were lights all around. Laughter and happiness resonated all over the RM. Ratna Raizada was busy instructing the workers. Aditya and Aman were running all over the place. Dadi looked at the whole thing and smiled softly, sitting in the living room.

"Areeyyy oo bahuriya! Take a deep breath, bitiya. They weren't running away anywhere. Most importantly, all the preparations had already done, then why were you running around like a madwoman and exerting yourself? Not only that, you also drove people nuts. Come and sit down for a moment". Shubhadra Devi reprimanded her bahu softly with love.

Ratna pouted and sat down near her mother-in-law. "What should I do ma! I have only two sons. After a decade, Chote got ready for marriage, and you knew about Aman right! If his friend won't, he won't either. After such a long time, my dream to see my chote married was going to be fulfilled. Only because of Sheetal. So, I wouldn't leave any stone unturned", she was very excited.

Dadi smirked, looking at her bahu. She thought to herself, "not because of Sheetal, bahuriya! This is called, Khushi Effect", but didn't breathe a word.

"Well, where did you send my son? And where was that other son of yours off to aur Chote? Did he get ready? The baraat was going to leave shortly. Was he still on the phone? I should check on him". Dadi rose and went towards Arnav's room. Ratna nodded and told her mother-in-law that she was the only one who could handle him.

******

ARNAV'S ROOM :

Arnav was fully ready for his wedding, sherwani and pagri. He looked nothing less than a king. The journalists were going crazy to catch a glimpse. On television, only one Breaking News was running from the morning.

Arnav's Sherwani

BREAKING NEWS :

"The most handsome and wanted bachelor and heartthrob of millions, the one and only Arnav Singh Raizada was going to break several hearts by marrying. Yes, guys! The ASR was going to get married today. But he kept it a secret till now. No one knew whether it was love or arranged. Everyone was eagerly awaiting the first glance of the lady who stole the heart of the ASR".

The media and the world went wild for a glimpse of the bride and groom, but the man himself had no concern about the ruckus going outside. He had better things to do than entertain this circus.

"Is everything set? I don't want anything to go wrong. Coordinate with Ankit for everything from here on. He'd take it from here. And yes, make sure, she doesn't know who's behind it now. Alright"? He ordered someone. A cold shiver ran through his spine listening to ASR's cold voice. He disconnects the call after giving all the needed instructions. He was finally relieved.

When he turned, Arnav saw his dadi standing at the door and staring at him tenderly. "Dadi, what were you doing over there, please come inside. Did you have any work with me? Why didn't you call me"? He said, leading her to his room.

"No Chote. I just came by to see whether you get ready or not, but it appears that you were too busy? Why were you looking so stress, my child? You handled everything, hai na"? Dadi asked and caressed his hair lovingly.

He sighed and placed his head in her lap and said, "Yes, dadi, everything's taken care of, but Sheetal was a slight fox. We have to be very cautious. I don't want anything to go wrong," and he closed the eyes tiredly.

She felt bad for her grandchild. What he had to go through to make Khushi his. But the important thing is still left to worry about was pending. Khushi herself. How would they make her accept the wedding? Would she be willing to step in for her sister? And what about Garima and Shashi? She had no idea how they were going to deal with it. She sighed. But she believed in his grandsons and Ankit too.

She stroked his head for a while, then kissed him on the forehead and said, "It was going to be alright, Chote. Don't worry. I have faith in you. But tell me one thing? Wouldn't Ankit attend the wedding of her only sister? He could have had plenty of dreams for this day"!

Arnav looked at her dadi and quietly said, "He would dadi but not today. He would be there for the reception. But as my business associate, not her brother. I wanted to avoid giving her so many shocks at once. She'd never be able to handle it. She's sick as it was. I was most concerned about her health. Let her adapt to the shock of being married first. Then we would let her know the rest one by one". Dadi nodded and fondly caressed his cheek and set out to prepare herself.

******

GUPTA HOUSE :

Here all the preparations were being made for the reception of the procession. Sheetal has been decked up too. But everyone failed to notice the gloominess on her face. She was thinking about her career. What would happen to her after the wedding? If she'd had this opportunity, she'd be as big as the ASR. Then, there was no need for her to lick his feet. She never wanted to be a normal housewife. She wanted to become rich.

When she heard from Indar last night that the entire estate was named after Subhadra and Ratna Raizada. She was taken aback. He also told her that even a piece of paper never moved there without her permission. There was no way she could have a penny without any proper reason! What kind of life would she live there? She'd be just like a maid.

Sheetal called her mother in the room. When she came, Sheetal said, "Mamma! Was it okay to get married so early? I... I... I mean, I was just starting a modeling career and now this wedding and all"?

Garima reprimanded her daughter and said, "Have you gone crazy? What the hell were you talking about? Did you know that you would be Raizadas' daughter-in-law! Think!! How would your life change once you were married? You'd be so wealthy. ASR, himself, liked you. If he wanted, he could have any girl, but he picked you. And don't forget! We had this opportunity to show this orphan how fortunate you were. So don't be a fool," and went off, leaving a Sheetal murmur behind. "Yes, there will definitely be a change! I would be as good as a maid".

She was thinking about all of those things, when her phone rang, breaking her shuddering thoughts. Her happiness was not bound by listening to the other person. She smiled and thought, "Now, nobody could stop me from being rich".

*******

Will Khushi really agree to be the bride?

Will Garima and Shashi allow this to happen?

******

Take care and Stay Safe.

Regards,
Dipanwita86
25/9/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.7K 8
Story of a broken soul and her saviour. Khushi ,adopted daughter of Guptas...From childhood, she only got betrayal from all. Now she is living only f...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
338K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
8 1 8
she seems to be pleasent ,calm by looks ,but none describes her identity and she's none other than lucky(lead one) but only close people can say that...