Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 11

580 43 7
By Miikayuu

After a long walk in the wood, Mingi and Yunho finally reached the market place really late at night. And of course, they didn’t find any trace of their master and the fox. The dog walked outside of the old barn, where they had both slept, with a loud yawn and stretching his whole body with some cracks. He looked everywhere at the outside, as he took a deep breath of fresh air in. He jumped suddenly when he felt something hot poked his back.

-Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. This is for you, we didn’t really eat yesterday.”

Yunho looked at Mingi, who had come back from one of the stands that was opened early in the morning, extended him a bowl full of white rice.

-Mingi, we don’t have any money on us. If you tell me you stole it...”

The tone of the strict voice of Yunho was enough to warn the poor tiger to be prepared for the worst.  

-Wait! Wait! Yunho I swear, I didn’t steal it, I already told you I'm not into that anymore. It’s the sweet old lady of the stand who gave it to us because she thought you were cute. I think she might have a little something into you.”

He pointed his finger at the old lady of the stand who smiled brightly at them, waving her hand happily. Yunho couldn’t help but smile and bow his head to thank her, this sort of kind people like her are a rare case and they should enjoy it.  

-It’s just a shame you are already taken by the god himsel-” He was quickly cut off.

-Mingi. You were supposed to look where Yeosang and our master was.”

Taking the bowl that was in the tiger hand and the wooden chopsticks who was with it, Yunho turned his back to Mingi and went to sit on a wooden bench just beside a stand, who was still closed.  

-Wait!” Mingi took his own bowl and went to sat beside Yunho.

-I already have my idea where they are, even more if it was raining like yesterday. He wouldn’t go back to the domain like this, or else we would have crossed path. So, knowing him, there’s only one place where he could go. And we can’t go there, so the best we can do is wait here since we are close to the exit.”

-Then, where Yeosang could be at?” The dog said, looking down at his bowl.

He didn’t really want to eat when he was that much worried. But he didn’t have a choice if he didn’t want to collapse on the ground later, they have a long way to walk later.

-He’s probably with him. He would surprise me more if he wasn’t. Don’t worry too much alright?”

Eating slowly, Yunho nodded as Mingi pat the top of his head, taking off some small straws who was stuck in his hair. Since they slept in a small abandoned wooden barn, the only bed they found was a pile of stray on the ground. At least, they slept a little bit alone, just the two of them. They ate in silence while waited until they finally saw their master coming their way with a violet small bag in hand with something big on his back. And that ‘something’ was the fox, still covered with the sleeve of the blue hanbok over his head.

-Master! I was so much worried, please don’t run away like that... If something had happened, Mingi wasn’t there to protect you...”

The dog said walking towards them. He looked up at the shoulder of his master, where Yeosang’s head was. He looked very tired... But Yeosang still simply gave him a small smile.

-Yunho, you seem to forgot I can defend myself, I also had training. So, Now If you don’t mind, I would like to go back home. But before that, I will get back my horse.”

It was strange. His master seemed... A bit off. What had happened? When he looked to his side, he noticed Mingi worried expression. He probably thought the same thing as him.

-Take this.”  

San extended the violet bag towards Yunho without looking at him, which Yunho took carefully while bowing his head. His master was acting very weird that was for sure. With that, they walked in silence until they find the place where San left his horse the day before. The atmosphere between the group was really heavy, it was really uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact all of Yunho could smell, was the sweet scent coming from the fox. It was less strong than the day before, but only for now. It was only a matter of time when Yeosang will go back to the same stat than he was since the cycle of heat last approximatively one week.

The only one who wasn’t really affected to much by the smell, was the only feline of the group ; Mingi.

-Ok master I’m sorry, but I can’t handle it much longer. Please can you tell me what happened and... where were you at exactly...? You really don’t seem good at all...” Asked the said feline.

-Mingi, your curiosity will kill you someday. You know it better than me that the curious one doesn’t last much long in this world.”

Looking still forwards, San hold the fox thighs harder, to be sure he wouldn’t fall. He still felt guilty about the night before... But he didn’t want to think about it too much anymore, it only pissed him off.

-Sorry master, I will keep my mouth shut then.” Mingi responded, crossing his arms on his chest like a child would do.

-Mingi, don’t act like a baby! You are far away to be one, and you know it! If you really want to know where I was, I was at a kiseang house with my fox! And oh, surprise, I’m kicked out of this place. Who can do better than me, eh? Not a fucking soul!”

Now angrier than before, San went to take back his horse from the man that was taken care of the beast. The poor man only received the bad attitude of the wolf without doing anything. Yeosang was still on his back holding his shoulders tightly and Mingi stayed close to San the best he could, head low. Now he had his horse in hand, he was finally ready to leave that damn place. Until they heard some heavy steps on the dirt path coming their way. Catching the attention of the tiger first, he turned his head back looking at the man behind them. Noticing Mingi staring at something, San turned around looking at the man at his turn. If he wanted attention, then he completely had it.  

-May I help you? If not, I would like to go. I don’t have time for useless conversation.” He directly answered in a boring tone.

-Oh, so you are the famous... oldest son of the Choi’s. May I introduce myself, I am the hojang of the kiseang house. I am responsible o the kiseang you punched. Do you realize at least what you did? You disfigured a kiseang face! Do you know how much money I will lose because of your actions, young man?” Said the old man in sharp tone.

-And? Why does that concern me now? I’m kicked out of your house, you may want some apologise too? Bad news for you, you won’t have it. Control your own people first and teach them to behave and not touch what that is not his. This human deserved what he got.” Responded San, looking directly in his eyes.

The old man squeezed his fist, he knew he wouldn’t be easy to talk to the famous oldest son of the minister of the defense.  

-Well, I am truly disappointed to see you are exactly like the rumor says about you... You are still a kid who acts like a brat and think he can do whatever he wants and be ok with it. But unfortunately for you, that won’t work like that this time.”  

The hojang said, while making a few steps to be closer to the wolf, as he continued in an unpleasant way.

-The oldest son of a noble family like your, who is supposed to success his father title, should take his responsibility and control his anger. So, that’s why you will give me twice of the prize you paid for the night at my house yesterday. For the damage and the trouble you caused. And you better pay it now or else-”

He tried to make one step closer towards San, but he was quickly stopped by Mingi who put himself between the two facing towards the unpleasant man. He stood straight and tall in front of him, staring at him in a savage way and put his hand on his sword on his waist. The old man only needed to look at his eyes to understand, it was a clear advice for him to not make another step. His life depended on his master next word and nothing else.

-Or else what, my lord?” San said with a smirk while helping Yeosang on the horse first.  

He followed right after and sat behind Yeosang and took the reins of the horse the same way as before. The fox didn’t know what to do, why even Yunho looked unpressed by the situation who was happening?

-O..or else he will have problems!” He said talking about the fox.  -If you come back in my house even more with a servant like him, who knows what could happen to him since I miss some kiseang!” Responded the man out of anger, feeling like he was being trapped in his own game.

-Ah, I would like to see that. See you never again, old man.”

With that, the three of them started to walk back to the domain. Only Mingi stayed there, with the old man to be sure he wouldn’t do anything stupid.

-Y..young master... Mingi I-” Yeosang didn’t know what to say, they just couldn’t let Mingi behind... No?

-The old shit would be already dead in a snap of finger if I asked to.”

That was the only thing San answered, Yunho kept his head low knowing it was the truth. Even Yeosang was surprised by that.. Mingi could kill someone... that easily? They finally left the market place, and let say that the road of going back home seemed like an eternity. The atmosphere was only uncomfortable between them.

----------

A/N : i just wanted to say im so happy mingi his back !!! My heart still cant take it ❤❤
He deserve the whole world!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.2K 38
"𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲..?" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. "𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆?" 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲�...
6.5K 360 5
After being separated for nearly 6 years, Han Y/n returns home to surprise her fraternal twin brother, Han Jisung on their birthday... and forced to...
118K 7.8K 33
"It's not healthy to start unwanted relationships." Seonghwa was intrigued when he found out that his childhood enemy had returned to town. He didn't...
21.3K 267 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...