LAVENDER| bakugo katsuki

By bubblegum_bby

-"what's your favourite flower?" -"lavender" -"That's such a shitty choice." -"Are you trying to meet god t... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1|𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴
2|𝗚𝗼𝗱
3|𝗨𝗦𝗝
4|𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮
5|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
6|𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻
7|𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲
8|𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗼
9|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲
12|𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁
13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮
14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
15|𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
16|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿
17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
18|𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
20| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
21|𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲
22|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽
23|𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂
24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
25|𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆
26|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
29|𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
31|𝗖𝗿𝘆
32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿
33|𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
35|𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲
38|𝗛𝗮̄𝗳𝘂

28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

1.8K 82 228
By bubblegum_bby

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

This story has 25k reads and it's honestly insane, Im so grateful to each and every one of you.

Enjoy this chapter, filled with soft Bakugo, and cute and funny scenes. :))

The next morning you woke up feeling alot better, your memory from the night before was just non existent, you figured you were so tired that you didn't even remember what had happened.

But Mitsuki seemed a bit careful around you, as if she was looking out for you incase anything happened.

It was now a few days after that eventful night, and you were still staying at the Bakugo residence until school started again. You were sitting on Katsuki's bed, reading a book. Slowly reading the sentences, tearing up at the plot and the words that were said in the book, with headphones on your head so you wouldn't be disturbed by Katsuki and Mitsukis Constant yelling.

'And I try to be kind to everything I see.
And in everything I see, I see him.'

You quietly sobbed as you read, your heart shattering for the characters.

And as Katsuki entered his room, he saw his blankets wrapped around you while you sobbed as the book in your hands shook, he hurried towards you and pulled the headphones off of your head, "what's wrong?" He asked, gently patting your hair.

"Jude..I feel so bad for Jude." You sobbed louder as you set the book aside, leaning on Katsuki as your sobs were now muffled by his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, picking up the book to see what you were reading.

-A Little Life-

That was the title of the book, he'd finished reading it a while ago and it seemed like you'd found it in his bookshelf.

"Don't cry, Jude isnt real." He said, even though he himself had cried while reading the book though he'd never admit it. "But- he was making biscuits..Poor baby, he was making fucking biscuits." You said, sobbing harder at the reminder of the character making biscuits for people who didn't care or appreciate his effort.

He sighed, knowing that finishing this book would absolutely destroy you if you were already this heart broken over a bunch of shitty biscuits, so he kissed the top of your head, "do you want some sand?" He asked, and you pulled away, sniffling as you looked at him confused.

He chuckled at the stupid but adorable expression on your face, as your lips trembled and your nose wiggled from sadness. He didn't even know why he'd asked that random question, he'd just heard that asking random questions when someone is crying might lift the mood by causing confusion, so he tried it. And it seemed to have actually worked, as you tilted your head and looked at him.

He smiled softly, "do you want me to tell you something that will make you cry for real?" He asked and your face scrunched up, "I'm not sure if I do." You replied.

He groaned in annoyance, "One of my mums friends has asked me to take care of her children for the day, and as much as I don't want to, I have no other choice." You laughed, "have fun." You smirked, but he smirked aswell, making your face drop.

"Don't be so happy, you're coming with me."

"What? I am not getting near those things. No disrespect to them." You say defensively.

"My parents are both going to work and I'm not leaving you alone, so you're coming with. Besides, they got twins. There's no way I can handle them by myself." He said and you fold your arms huffing as you looked away.

At that he sighed, smirking once more. "They'll pay us money." He whispered in your ear, and your face brightened up.

"How much are we talking here." You asked, raising a brow.

"8000 yen each." He said, winking and you almost choked, "fine, I'll suffer with you." You said and he leaned closer, planting a kiss on your lips.

"Good girl."

~~~

"Thank you so much for doing this Katsuki, I couldn't find anyone else to do this." The woman said, out of breath as she ran out the door, not even hearing Katsukis response.

"Come out and say hi you brats." Katsuki yelled as you stood next to him, looking around.

The house was an absolute mess, toys and food stains everywhere, and you remembered your own house, how messy it was, how dirty and dark it was, the smell, the dust, everything that-

You snapped up as you felt a touch around your waist. "You okay?" Katsuki said quietly, looking at you and you nod, taking a deep breath as you erased the flashbacks from your mind.

A moment later, multiple pitter patter of small footsteps could be heard, and from a distance two small figures came running, as they smacked against Katsuki and clung onto him, "Bakugo!" They cried out, and you looked down at the two kids who were holding onto Katsukis legs for dear life.

"Christ, let me breath!" Katsuki complained as you laughed, and he glared at you. "A little help?" He said and you shook your head, peeling off the little boy off of him and holding him in your arms. Katsuki then bent down and held up the girl, rolling his eyes as the little girl wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into him.

"Hello." The small boy in your arms said quietly, and despite your pure hatred for children your heart melted at the sight of this adorable thing, and you awed internally, ruffling his blond hair.

"Hi, I'm Akari. What's your name." You said so kindly that even Katsuki was shocked at the change in your tone. "Haru." He replied shyly, the small boy blushing as he looked away.

You laughed and hugged him, amazed at how cute he was.

"What's your name?" You asked the little girl who's face was still nuzzled in Katsuki's neck.

The girl then pulled away and looked at you in the most judgmental way, raising her eyebrows, "who's that?" The girl asked Katsuki, completely ignoring you.

And at that moment you remembered why you hated children, as Katsuki snorted and nodded towards you, "Thats Akari." He said, the girl looked at you up and down, "I didn't ask her name. I was asking who that is and why is she here." The girl said, her face unimpressed and bitter.

You raise your eyebrows, surprised by how bratty she was. "She's my girlfriend. And she's here to help me take care of you two idiots." Katsuki said, and the girls face fell, looking at you, then back at him.

"G-girl friend?" She whispered, her voice shaking. You smirked, leaning closer to Katsuki to get a reaction out of her. She squealed and held onto Katsuki, "I don't want her here, she's ugly." She said and your jaw fell wide open and Katsuki started laughing, but he shut up as soon as he saw your glare.

"She isn't gonna leave Suki," Katsuki said walking into the kitchen. "Have you two had lunch yet?" He asked, and both kids shook their heads.

Katsuki sighed, "I'll just make some ramen, go play with them or something while I cook."

You nod and walk to the living room, "do you want to watch something on tv?" You asked Haru and he nods. you smile as you set him down on the couch and turn on the tv, putting on some stupid show that he seemed to be excited about.

He cutely clapped his hands and giggled, whispering a small thank you as he settled down and began watching.

Suki was standing by the door, her arms folded on her chest as she glared at you. "I want to draw." She said, and you looked at her, copying her pose as you folded your arms, "then draw." You said, and glared back at her.

"How can I draw without my colouring pencils? Go get them." She demanded. "How am I supposed to know where they are, go get them yourself." You challenged, it was completely stupid to be arguing with a small child but that didn't matter.

"I'll tell my mum to not pay you."

...

You continued the glaring session.

...

"fine," you groan as she smirks, "they're in my drawer." She said and you roll your eyes, stomping towards her room.

Snatching the colouring pencils, you walked back to the living room, Haru was still watching the screen with a smile on his face as Suki was standing there like the grim reaper, "finally." She said, and you were so tempted to throw those pencils at her face.

"You're welcome." You say bitterly and she pokes out her tongue, sitting down as she started drawing.

"Why are your eyes purple." She asked, her tone disgusted. "I don't know. Why are you such a brat?" You ask and she snarls.

"How old are you anyway?"

"None of your business. Pedo."

"Excuse me?" You said defensively.

"didnt your mum teach you to not tell strangers about yourself?" Suki said mockingly.

"I don't have a mum." You snapped, and her eyes widened, and Katsuki stepped in.

"It's ready, can you put him in his chair?" He asked and you nod, walking towards Haru.

"Its lunch time!" You said and he giggled excitedly, holding his arms at you as he opened and closed his hand, his small fingers wiggling.

You picked him up and walked into the kitchen, placing him in the high chair as you sat down on a chair next to him.

"Can you feed it to him?" Katsuki asked, placing the bowl of ramen infront of you. You nod and take the chopsticks in your hands, taking a small amount of ramen and holding it infront of Haru.

"Open up!" You say and he opens his mouth, biting onto the food as he chews happily, his tiny legs rocking back and forth in excitement.

"Here," you say bitterly to Suki, and she turns away from you. "What the hell? Just eat." You say and she slaps your hand and the chopsticks fall on the ground. "Bakugo will feed me." She said proudly, looking at Katsuki and he shook his head and picked up the chopsticks from the floor, handing you a new one.

You continued on feeding Haru who happily ate with no issues, while Katsuki fed Suki.

"Your accent is funny!" Haru pointed out.

"I'm Russian." You smile.

"Wowee can you speak Russian?" Haru asked, his big dough eyes sparkling.

"I can. And I will teach you some if you eat your food."

Haru excitedly bites into the food.

Suddenly, a pair of chopsticks were infront of you.

You looked at them, then Katsuki who was holding them. " you gotta eat aswell." He said and you took a bite, as Katsuki hummed in satisfaction and went back to feeding Suki who was now glaring at you again.

After you all finished eating, Katsuki went to pick up Haru but as soon as he did, he started crying and reaching towards you, so you chuckled and took him from Katsuki, and he immediately calmed down.

"Seems like he likes you more than me." Katsuki said, his demeanour grumpy as you laughed, ruffling Katsukis hair as you kiss his cheek.

Then Suki began to scream, demanding for Katsuki to hold her and you two shared a knowing look as he went and picked her up.

"I want ice cream." Suki said, "no. Its cold outside." You responded, and then Haru tugged your shirt, looking up at you with his sparkly green eyes, "can we please go?" He asked politely, and you died internally, "okay we'll go." You said and Suki scoffed, noticing the obvious favouritism.

After dressing them up in warmer clothes, you all walked to the ice cream shop as Haru pointed out some flowers and compared them to you, as Katsuki and Suki were being grumpy in silence.

"What flavour do you want?"

"Choco!" The small boy said, "I want vanilla." Suki said as if her choice was better, which clearly wasn't.

You were about to tell Katsuki about what you want, but he stopped you. "You just recovered from a cold Im not letting you get sick again." He said and you gasped, offended by his refusal to give you ice cream.

Katsuki came back with the ice creams as he gave one to Suki and the other one to Haru, holding another one for himself.

He sat next to you and you turned away, and he noticed your bitterness as he smiled at your childishness, placing his index finger under your chin, turning your face towards his.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked and you squint your eyes, "of course I am." You said and he smirked, leaning closer and kissing you as his hand cupped your face.

"Ewww!" Suki screamed and you both rolled your eyes, "disgusting." She said and you just looked at her in disbelief, "Akari..." haru said softly and you look down at him, his ice cream still untouched. "Do you want some?" He said, offering you his ice cream as you smile.

"Thank you Haru, but you can have it. I'll just sneakily eat some at his house." You said mischievously, looking at Katsuki who was watching you with wary eyes.

This made him giggle, and he soon began to enjoy his ice cream.

"Here." Katsuki offered you his own ice cream and you smirked, taking a long lick at his ice cream as he watches you with wide eyes, "what the hell you licking it for? Just bite into it you nasty moron." He said, taking back his ice cream as you frown.

" keep it in your pants Katsuki. My teeth are sensitive, otherwise I would've devoured that delicious ice cream." You said and he reluctantly held the ice cream to you again, as he patiently waited for you to be satisfied until he can eat the rest.

"Don't call Him by his first name. Its rude." Suki said, "he's the same age as me, and he's my boyfriend so I'll call him whatever I want. Right Katsuki?" You say, batting your eyelashes at Katsuki as he just looks at you, not saying anything.

"Lets go home Im cold." Suki said in response, so you all headed back towards the house.

~~~

"You're the evil witch." Suki said, "why am I the evil witch?" You ask, offended and she looks at you as if what you asked was the most ridiculous thing she's ever heard.

"Because I make the rules. Bakugo is Prince Charming, and Haru can be the knight." Suki explained.

"And let me guess, you're the damsel in distress."

"Whats a damsel?" She asks and you roll your eyes at her stupidity.

"Anyway, I'm the beautiful queen obviously, so Bakugo should come save me from the evil witch." She said as she stood near you, "why are you just standing there?" She asks.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Be evil duh!" she said and you just look at her as she sighs, and climbs the couch and stands infront of you. She then pulls your hair, and you screech, startled.

"What the hell you dumb midget?" You yell and as you were about to grab her she screamed, "Bakugo help me the evil witch wants to hurt me!" And Katsuki rolls his eyes as he picks her up.

"Yayyy bakugo my handsome prince saved me! Now we should kill the witch and get married." She said, looking like the devil himself.

Well that took a dark turn.

"No! I will change the witch with my true lobes kiss and she will become kind." Haru said, standing infront of you.

"What? The witch wont change with true love, she needs to die for wanting to steal my bakugo!" Suki whined.

My Bakugo..?

This is definitely a personal attack.

"But I can change her with true lobe! Look!" Haru said, and he planted a kiss on your cheek.

You laughed as Katsuki narrowed his eyes at Haru, "I'm now a beautiful witch who is more powerful than you and now, I will turn you into a frog." You say, booping Suki on her nose as her eyes widens and she tears up, her lips trembling.

You laugh as she begins to cry,

I love making kids cry.

"Haru go play with your sister before she has a mental breakdown." Katsuki says as he puts Suki down and grabs your hand, walking you to the kitchen.

"I'm so tired of that little shit, its so nasty how a bloody 4 year old has a crush on you." You complain and Katsuki laughs, "yeah she started having a crush on me awhile ago and yes it is weird." He said placing his hands on your hips.

"But Haru seems to have a crush on you aswell. He 'lobes' you." He mocked bitterly, and you laugh. "He's adorable, but dont worry I'm not gonna leave you for a 4 year old." You smile, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He rolls his eyes and pulled you towards him, capturing your lips with his, as your fingers played with his soft spiky hair.

"I'll make dinner." You say after pulling away, and he nods. "Make mine spicy." He says, and leaves the kitchen.

As you look through the cupboards, you find a really hot sauce, so you go back to the living room.

"Oi Katsuki." You call out and he peeks up from the other side of the couch, "Cant hear you, come here." He says and you walk towards them, as Haru and Suki look busy playing with their toys, you kneel on the ground next to him. "Are you gonna sleep in my room tonight?" He asks and you nod, smirking. you lean closer,

"Are you sure you can take it?"

His eyes widen and chokes, as you laugh and pat him on the back. "I mean the spice, I found a hot sauce in the cupboards. Can you handle the heat?" You ask, satisfied by his flustered reaction to your teasing.

He just glares At you.

"What, you pervert? Did you think I meant something else?" You ask coyly. he grunts, "Whatever," he rolls his eyes. "And yeah, I can take it." he whispers teasingly and you smirk, leaning in closer to make him think you were about to kiss him on the cheek, but instead you bite him and run away as he shouts at you.

~~~

You were all now sitting on the couch, watching a movie together with Haru cuddled up against you, and Suki clinging onto Katsuki.

The two of you slowly started to lean close to eachother, hoping you could sit near eachother but as soon as you got too close, both of the children screeched and made you move away from eachother.

Katsuki tried to subtly wrap his arm around you by pretending to yawn and stretch, but Haru saw through it and bit his arm as soon as it came down around you, making Katsuki hiss at him like an angry dog, "you little sh-" and you smacked him before he could swear, and he rolled his eyes and looked away in anger.

Due to their mothers instruction, you gave them warm milk and soon they began to become sleepy, after a while you turned towards Katsuki to point out something funny, but you realised he was asleep aswell, snoring loudly as his arms were wrapped loosely around Suki, and his head was leaned on the back of the sofa as Suki layed comfortably on his chest.

You smiled at the sight, leaning Haru onto Katsuki as you stood up to bring a blanket.

You wrap the blanket over them and mute the tv, and you stood there, not knowing what to do since you weren't tired.

You looked around and felt bad for the mother, she looked exhausted and weak, so you decided to clean up. you began to clean the house quietly, putting all the toys away and washing the dishes, then cleaning the rest of the house.

After the house was clean to your standards, you gently picked up Haru and placed him on your chest, scooting closer to Katsuki as you leaned against him and placed your head on his shoulder, and closed your eyes.

After the Mother came back home from a long day at work, she was surprised to find the house clean, and as she walked into the living room her heart melted at the sight.

Haru in your arms and Suki in Katsukis, as his other arm was wrapped around you and your head was on his shoulder, Katsukis head leaning on yours.

She didn't hesitate, as she snapped a picture and sent it to mitsuki, as they both began to freak out over how cute you all looked.

Mitsuki smiled at her screen, happy to see the peaceful expression on your faces.

*******************************************

HELLO!!

This chapter was a MESS and I'm sorry, just wanted to write something light hearted before they go back to school and well... things start again.

Bakugo was obviously out of character in this chapter, so dont mind it cause its a special chapter so just pretend he's always like that.

Im sorry if this chapter is bad, I'm sick AGAIN and I kind of rushed this chapter so I could go to sleep 😭

Anyways, Thank you so much for all of your comments, and all of your love and support. It really means alot, And Im grateful to each and every one of you.

Please try to eat today if you haven't, <3

See you next time,

-E ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 7 8
strelitzia flowers ⋆。ฺ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...
214K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
691 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
479K 18.1K 50
『❝𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩!❞』 ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...