Lilliana

By girlyyhii

To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they w... More

Characters/ Aesthetics/ Quotes
1-Cold
2- we meet again
3- Picnic
4- Wanted
5- Baking
7- Dresses
8- Dinner
9- Fun
10- Learning
11- Fair
12- Masks
13- Attatched
14- Wow
15- Misery
16- Empty
17- Talking
18- Prepping
19- New Things
20- Good girl
21- Perfect
22- The rain
23- Scared
24- Breathe baby
25- Do it
26- Pick and choose
27- Her Day
28- Eating Out
29- Favorite Meal
30- Work
31- Ready
32- Pleasure
33- confessing
34- Drunk
35- Doggy
36- Purple
37- Explanations
38- Furthermore
39- Punishment
40- Double It
41- Making it up
The End

6- Home

35K 922 240
By girlyyhii

Hope you enjoy
———————————————————————————

Shortly after the encounter Lilliana's father realized where he recognized the men from and there was no way he was letting his daughter anywhere near them.

Not only did he know they would corrupt his daughter but they could let out his biggest secret.

It would make Lilliana hate him and he wouldn't let that happen not now or ever.

It'd been a three weeks since Lilliana saw the two men and she missed them more and more as the days went by.

The only times she'd even been able to talk or text them was when her father was away from the house.

Her father practically had her on lock down in the house giving her chore after chore and every time she asked to go out he immediately said no.

She didn't understand why he was doing all of this. She didn't think she did anything wrong.

She was walking to the kitchen to get a snack when she found her father sitting at the counter focused on his phone.

She took a deep breath and tapped his shoulder.

"Dad can you please let me out now I promise I'll be good" Lilliana looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Lilliana why must you ask this question again and again it's getting annoying"

Lilliana gasped at her fathers words, he'd never been  that harsh with her. She decided against getting that snack and walked back upstairs into her bedroom.

She just wanted to go out.

She once again curled into her blankets trying to sleep so maybe she could dream of being with Luther and Alexander but it wasn't working.

She tossed her sheets off of her and pulled at her hair while sobbing. She just wanted to see them, touch them, hear them.

This was her separation anxiety at it's finest.

Her door opened and her father slowly crept in.

He saw the state Lilliana was in and he new exactly why but he still couldn't let her around them.

So he gave in partially.

"Lilliana I will allow  you to go out but my one rule is I don't want you going anywhere near them."

Lilliana slowly nodded her head but deep down she already knew the rule was going to be broken.

Once her father was out of her room she ran to her closet picking out her outfit and ran to the bathroom to jump in the shower.

Once she finished she sent a quick text to the boys to meet her at the library and  threw her clothes on which consisted of a white off the shoulder shirt with lemons scattered across it and and a yellow beige-ish colored skirt.

The outfit showed some of her curves and she thought she looked very pretty in it.

She slipped on her white vans and put her hair in a big bun not caring about the state it was in at all wanting to hurry and see the boys.

She ran down the stairs practically tripping over her own feet trying to get to the bottom and out the front door.

She got to the front door and dashed out yelling a quick 'goodbye I love you' to her father.

She began to skip to the library singing her favorite song 'Welcome to the hell zone' others wouldn't guess it was one of her favorites but she loved all music like it.

It made her feel free, ecstatic, and like a different person. Someone outgoing, someone bold, someone confident, and she loved the feeling.

She was so lost singing the song over and over that she hadn't realized she passed the library already and was almost two blocks away.

She spun around running back in direction of the library.

She started feeling her heart speed up more and more the closer she got to the doors.

She opened the library doors her eyes scanning around quickly.

The first person she saw was Mrs. May. She ran up to her squeezing her.

"Hi there beautiful I haven't seen you in forever" Lilliana giggled as Mrs. May squeezed her equally as hard.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll come by at least three times this week" Lilliana hooked her pinky with Mrs. Mays and Mrs. May smiled at the girls adorable ness.

"I'm assuming the two walking giants were here for you" Lilliana nodded and Mrs may pointed to the seating area.

"They were over there about 30 minutes ago but I don't know if they are still there now"

Lilliana hugged Mrs. May giving her a quick 'thank you' before walking towards the seating area of the library hoping they would still be there.

As her eyes scanned the area she spotted the two men, Alexander nose deep in a book and Luther tying the bracelets that were on his wrist before into different knots.

She ran to Luther and before he could fully look up she was already on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck squeezing him tightly while he took in her warmth.

She held out her hand to Alexander climbing off Luther. Alexander walked to her and she jumped onto him Alexander catching her with ease.

She squeezed him tight not wanting to ever let go.

Once she finally got off Alexander she grabbed both of their hands pulling them closer to her.

Once they realized what she wanted they both wrapped their arms around her. Lilliana nuzzled her face into Alexander's arm smiling.

"I missed you guys so much."

Lilliana knew she broke her fathers rule but at this point she could care less.

Luther turned her towards him grabbing both of her hands placing a warm kiss on them, "we missed you too Lilly probably even more"

Lilliana shook her head rapidly, "No way I ran to see you guys and I never run"

Alexander chuckled pulling her towards him kissing the side of her head playing with one of her fallen curls.

"Have you eaten today angel" Alexander asked grabbing her hand leading her out of the library and to their truck.

Lilliana didn't answer the question and only stepped inside the back of the truck silently.

Luther got in next to her pulling her onto his lap.

"Lilliana he asked you a question" he said pointing to Alexander who was now in the driver seat.

Lilliana felt as if she would get in trouble if she told them her answer.

"No" she said in almost a whisper.

"And why haven't you eaten" Lilliana started picking at her arm taking a deep breath. "I forgot"

Luther sighed and grabbed the hand that was pulling on her skin, "I notice you always do that when your nervous and I don't want you hurting yourself so if you ever start feeling nervous just play with my rings okay?"

Lilliana smiled at his kind gesture, "thank you" Lilliana said while reaching out towards Luthers rings spinning them around his fingers.

"Pretty" she whispered under her breath liking how the cold silver felt against her fingers.

"Buckle up angel" Alexander said starting the truck up.

Lilliana crawled off Luther her butt sticking up in the air revealing her white lace underwear.

Luther and Alexander both saw and they groaned at the same time and looked away. They couldn't wait until they could have her.

At this point they didn't care what way it was, if it was them pleasuring her so be it, if it was her wrapping her pink plump lips around their dicks so be it, if it was them pounding into her while her cry's echoed off each wall so be it.

Lilliana plopped down into her seat and as soon as the sound of her belt buckling clicked they were off.

Luther held a hand over his erection trying to somewhat hide it from her.

"We're going to stop and get something to eat since you haven't had anything all day" Alexander said his voice a bit strained.

Lilliana nodded happily not noticing the state both of the men were in.

She wanted to play with Luthers rings some more but she didn't know if he was okay with her doing it anytime.

She slowly inched her hand over Luthers pulling it closer to her unaware that nearly half her hand brushed again Luthers erection.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he clenched his fingers together using all his will power to contain himself.

Lilliana just innocently continued to play with the rings.

"What do you guys want?" Luther looked up realizing they were already at McAllisters.

He gave his order to Alexander and Lilliana did the same.

Alexander left leaving Luther and Lilliana in the car alone.

"Lilly how would you feel about coming over today"

Lilliana's head snapped to him, he wanted her to actually come to his house.

"Yes yes yes yes" she exclaimed unbuckling her seat belt climbing on to Luthers lap wrapping her arms around him.

The hug was such a innocent gesture from her until her lower rubbed against his erection causing both of them to let out a moan.

Luther shook his head having enough of it all. He wasn't about to start anything especially with her clearly knowing little to nothing about sex or even intimacy.

He grabbed her hips lifting her over the console and into the passenger seat.

Lilliana's face was beat red when she turned to him.

"What was that"

Luther was about to somewhat answer the question but was interrupted by Alexander opening the back door putting all the food in.

Once he got in the drivers seat he realized Lilliana was newly in the passenger seat and looked back to Luther.

Luther just shook his head looking down to his pants.

Alexander got the memo cranking the truck back up and driving off.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence Alexander decided to speak, "did Luther ask you the question?"

Lilliana nodded her head smiling, "were going to his house"

Alexander looked at Luther who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Lilliana angel we live together"

She gasped looking back and forth between them. "That is so unfair guys get to be with each other all the time"

Alexander just chucked and shook his head, "it's not as great as it seems"

Luther glared at him, "if it wasn't for you it would be peaceful"

Lilliana couldn't hold in her laughter any longer busting out into a fit of giggles that warmed the men's hearts.

Once they pulled up to the house Lilliana was shocked. The house was absolutely magnificent.

Alexander grabbed the food and Luther opened Lilliana's door helping her out.

"We know it's not much but we like it"
Lilliana's jaw was still on the floor, it was beautiful.

"It's so pretty"

Luther chuckled, "thank you Lilly but I bet you would like the inside even more"

Lilliana nodded quickly still amazed.

Luther unlocked the door and Lilliana stepped through first the smell of pine and cinnamon hitting her nose.

The house was all decorated in woodsy decor with different plants hanging above the kitchen island.

They guided her to the living room and her jaw wasn't on the floor at this point it got on a flight and was half way across the world.

There was a tv above the brick fireplace that was bigger than any she'd seen and a chandelier that looked similar to a hamster chew hanging from the ceiling.

"Can I stay forever"

Her comment made the two men look at each other grinning hoping In the future she actually would.

"This is the most beautiful house I've ever seen"

Alexander smiled grabbing her hand sitting her down on the couch handing her her food.

Lilliana smiled down at her food before taking a huge bite.

They all ate in silence until Lilliana's phone went off.

"Oh no it's dad he wants me home"

Lilliana jumped up quickly gathering all of her things and started making her way to the front door.

Before she could even get it open all the way Luther grabbed her by her wrist.

"We can drive you"

Lilliana nodded grabbing his hand dragging him to the car.

This time Alexander got in the back seat with Lilliana.

She rested her head on his shoulder and he played with her hair. Luther looked into his mirror seeing the site and he knew he couldn't wait any longer so the words just slipped out of his mouth.

"Lilliana will you be ours"  Alexander pulled out a necklace with the letters L and A engraved into the golden butterfly wings.

Lilliana's heart was practically out of her chest her eyes going big and her hands shaking.

"L-like m-me, that's f-for m-me"

Alexander nodded, "unless you know some other Lilliana it's you angel we want you"

Lilliana's eyes started getting cloudy and she practically jumped out of her seat hugging Alexander.

She couldn't believe these two men wanted her as theirs. "Yes please"

————————————————————————————

Authors note:

Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 14
How could a normal day turn out to be so not normal? "Hmm? What's my name princess?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief a smirk on her face. I scoffed, "...
180K 4.2K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
2.3M 52.4K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
276K 6.8K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...