Love, Kentrell.

By kaiwrotethat

"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont r... More

i.
One
Two
Characters Part 2
Three
Four
5ive
Info
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.
ThirtyFive.
ThirtySix.
ThirtySeven.
ThirtyEight.
ThirtyNine.
Forty.
FortyOne.
FortyTwo.
FortyThree.
FourtyFour.
FourtyFive
FourtySix
FourtySeven.
FourtyEight.

Fourteen.

14.9K 567 182
By kaiwrotethat

Karin.

"Well, um, I'm sorry to say this. but Kentrell didn't wake up from his surgery as we expected him to. He slipped into a coma due to the medications. We will have to do a CAT scan to determine when he will wake up." The doctor said.

"Can we go see him?" I asked and the doctor nodded his head.

"Karin you go ahead. We'll come back up here tomorrow." Montana said as everyone gave me a hug.

"Make sure my brudda good twin." Ben said, whispering in my ear.

I nodded my head at him as he wiped my tears off my face.

"Call us." The girls kissed my cheek.

"What room is he in?" I asked as everyone left.

"Room 509. 6th floor." He gave me a sad smile.

I got onto the elevator and pressed floor 6. It stopped on the second floor, and a man got in. He pushed floor 4.

"You are very beautiful." He smirked at me.

"Tell that to your baby moms." I rolled my eyes.

"How did y-"

"The fourth floor is labor and delivery. Good luck." I cut him off, pointing at the sign inside the elevator, as we arrived on his floor.

Once he got out, the elevator continued to floor 6, and I got out.

"505, 506, 507, 508, oh 509." I stopped in front of Kentrell's door.

I pushed the door opened and instantly started crying.

My baby was hooked up to all kinds of machines, and he was connected to 4 tubes.

"Oh my god, Kentrell." I walked to his side grabbing his hand.

"I'm so sorry pooh." I silently cried rubbing his hand.

A nurse walked in, and she looked surprised.

"Oh my, you scared me. I'm just hear to check his vitals sweetheart." She spoke.

I nodded my head as she put her stethoscope on his chest, and then his arm.

She looked at the heart rate machine, before writing something down on her charts.

"Is he okay?" I asked her.

"Given his situation, yes. He's doing alright for now. We will keep giving him fluids, and he'll go in for his CAT scan tomorrow morning around 8am." She gave me a warm smile.

"Can he hear me?"

"Yes, it is likely. We can't tell for sure until the scan is done. But it is very possible."

"Thank you." I told her as she nodded and walked out.

"Kentrell don't piss me off." I laughed, knowing he would be on my ass if he saw me crying.

I slightly pushed him over, and got in the hospital bed with him.

"I love you pooh. You gone be good, I promise." I rubbed circles on his hand until I fell asleep.

Next day.. 6am.

I woke up, hearing Kentrell's machines going off. I looked up at him, and he was foaming from the mouth.

"I need help!" I screamed as I pressed his nurse button rapidly.

"I'm sorry ma'am you can't be in here right now!" A nurse tried to pull me out the room as 6 other nurses went in with Kentrell.

"No! I'm not leaving!" I yelled at her pulling away from her.

"Ma'am, we won't be able to help him with you in here." She calmly spoke to me.

I sighed, nodding my head, walking to the waiting room.

I pulled my phone out calling Ben.

"What happened Twin?" He asked, sounding like he just woke up.

"I don't know, I fell asleep last night, and this morning his machines was going off and he had bubbles coming out his mouth." I cried on the phone.

"Shit, I'm on the way, calm down." He said, and I hung up.

About 20 minutes later, Jayda and Ben walked in with Chic Fil A.

"Here boo, I know you hungry." Jayda passed me the bag.

"I'm not hungry right now. I need to make sure Kentrell okay." I pouted.

"Where's Ben?" I asked Jayda.

"He went to go see what happened. You okay bestie?"

"No. What if he die Jayda? Ima kill myself." We laughed wiping my tears.

"You laughing but I know your crazy ass serious." Jayda replied.

"Shole is. That's my man and Ima stick beside him." I said.

Ben walked over to us pulling me out the seat.

"What they say?" I asked him.

"So he was shot 6 times, but luckily all the bullets went straight through. This morning he started seizing, they said it was because his emotions got the best of him, as he probably felt you beside him. They just brought him back from that dog scan or whatever it was called." Ben said in one breath.

"Awe my poor baby." I became sad, knowing my boo wanted to see me.

"Come on, let's go and see him." Jayda wrapped her arm around me as Ben grabbed her hand, pulling us to the elevator.

"You good twin?" Ben asked me once we reached Kentrell's floor.

"Not yet." I replied walking into Kentrell room.

"Hell nah, Ian going in there. I can't see my fucking brother in that bed." Ben sighed, and Jayda gave me a look, and I nodded my head as she walked him back to the waiting room.

"You heard Ben crazy ass bae?" I asked him.

"Kentrell you gone have to wake up for me pooh. We don't wanna see you in here. I told your stupid ass not to go and do no stupid shit and you did it anyway!" I said aloud, of course not receiving a response.

Hearing the door open, Ben and Jayda walked in.

"Damn lit brudda." Ben walked up and grabbed Kentrell hand.

"We ain't gone let them mufucking niggas slide with this shit. Ima get each and every one of they ass gone for you bro. They fucked with the wrong one." Ben shook his head, hugging Jayda.

Jayda and Ben stayed with me for an hour, before getting ready to leave.

"Call me if you need anything bestie." Jayda hugged me.

"Be easy twin." Ben said, giving me a hug as well.

"Bye y'all." I waved bye as they walked out the room.

The doctor walked in, once they left, and began to check his vitals again.

"Okay, Mrs.Gaulden, a good sign, is that Kentrell can hear you. He should be up within a month at maximum. Giving him daily words of encouragement, will help him push himself to wake up quicker. It is now all on him. As for the seizures, we settled them down, so there should be no more of those." She said to me.

"A month?!" I questioned.

"At the latest. But it is totally up to him."

"Thank you so much." I sighed.

She nodded and left out the room.

"You can hear me pooh? I knew it. I told KD crazy ass, he gone tell me youn wanna hear me. I know you wanna hear me Ken." I laughed, reminding myself to pull KD ears the next time I saw him.

"Kentrell I'm bouta be bored as hell." I told him, climbing in the bed with him.

"You look so good still pooh. Ben and them gone get them niggas for you. Guess what?" I said, not getting a response.

"I beat yaya ass bae. That bitch gone come in here talking big shit. I sat that hoe on her ass. She hit Ben and I stomped her in her chest. Like girl, don't piss my twin off. I don't even care, that hoe been asking for it pooh." I laughed, intertwining our fingers.

I drifted off to sleep, to the sounds of his beeping machines.

I know y'all ain't think I was just gone kill my man off like that? Don't piss me off. 🙄😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 17K 47
God made us out of dirt, she gave him fruit when he ain't deceive his self, and if you read the bible, you should know that love will never help. Sta...
43.1K 1.5K 15
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐๐จ...
490K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...