Male Reader X Female One-Shot...

By JackDroid

A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with... More

Taking in Requests!!
Naruto/DBZ/ Fairy Tail/ One Piece Girls~~~❀️
Yandere Tsunade Senju X Male Reader!!
Male Reader X Tsunade And Mei
Divorced Sakura X Uchiha Malereader
Dominant Hinata Hyuga X Submissive MaleReader πŸ‹
Ara Ara MILF! Irene Belson X Male Reader! πŸ‹
DragonSlayer! MaleReader X Levy McGarden πŸ‹
MUI! Saiyan! Male Reader X Erza and Marijane!!
Water Dragon Slayer! MaleReader X Juvia πŸ‹
MUI MaleReader X Fem Merged Zamasu!!
Masked Goku Black! Male Reader X Kaguya Otsutsuki
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Ladies~~~❀️
Millie X Video Game Demon Male Reader!!
HellHound Male Reader X Loona!!
Son of God! Male Reader X Charlie
Shy! Oni! MaleReader X Verosika Mayday!! πŸ‹
Marvel/DC Girls~~~❀️
Black Cat (Marvel) X Neko! Male Reader!
Zaiko! MaleReader! X WonderWoman and Supergirl!!
RWBY!!~~~❀️
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male Reader!! πŸ‹
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male reader!! Part 2
BBW's~~~ ❀️
College Student! Male Reader X Two! BBW! OC's!!πŸ‹
Male Reader X BBW! Anarchy Sisters!! πŸ‹
BBW! Ningyo X Teen! MaleReader!!
Human! Male Reader X BBW Yori!!
Yang's Sumo Wedding!! (Male Reader X BBW! Yang Xiao Long)!!
Cinder Gets A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Malereader X BBW Cinder/Pyrrha)!!
Trainer! Male Reader X BBW! Hilda (Pokemon BW)!!
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! (SAO)
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! Part 2! (SAO)
Monster Girls~~~ ❀️
JunkSynchron MaleReader X Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)!!
Venom! MaleReader X Teen! Erma!
Teen! Male Reader X Skarpne!! πŸ‹
Fem! SCP-1471 X Human MaleReader!!
Vampire-Werewolf Half-Breed Male Reader X Vampire Corrin!!
Teen! Male Reader X Drusilla!!
Saiyan! MaleReader! X Felicia (DarkStalkers)!!
Human! Male Reader X Dominant! Jabberwocky girl!! πŸ‹
Snakes Are Beautiful (Rin Yureimoto X Shy Male Reader)!!
Crossovers/Miscellaneous~~~❀️
Anna Faith X Male Reader!!
Idiot! Male Reader X Natsumi Hinata!! (Sgt. Frog)
Teen! Male Reader! X Lapis and Pearl!!
Child! Male Reader X Mimi and Sora (Digimon)!!
Broly! Male Reader X Hera!! (Greek Myth)
Male Reader X Wants to be Dominated/Will Dominate you, Meme Girls!
Platonic Girls~~~❀
MaleReader X Yandere! Mother! Gardevior!! (Platonic!!)

Zaiko! Male Reader! X Fairy Tail Girls!! Part 1!!

5.7K 22 6
By JackDroid

The Grand Magic Games were in Chaos as Thousands of Dragon's were pouring out of the Portal and All the wizards were trying to fend them off while A Half Saiyan-Half Kaioshin Male Reader by the name of Son Y/n was Fighting the Man behind this whole mess; A Old friend from the future named Rogue who is pure evil in his timeline and now he plans on destroying everything!

Future Rogue: "What is wrong with you!? I'm trying to Help!!"

You were at your full Power and was screaming at him at full rage as your skin darkened, your muscles were engorged, and your eyes glowed bright red As A Divine aura surrounded you with Lightning bolts flying everywhere!!

Y/n: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? DESTROYING EVERYTHING WON'T HELP! IT'LL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE! I SWEAR IF I WASN'T BEING SO NICE I'LL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW!!"

Meanwhile, your friend was watching from Afar in fear as your Aura alone was Killing hundreds of the Baby Dragons that Motherglare has Hatched!

Natsu: "G-G-Guys, He's being fucking terrifying right now! I've never seen him like this Before!"

Lucy: "I don't understand It either! He's gone off the walls angry!"

Erza Just makes A Humming noise and spoke up looking cool as A Cucumber but deep inside was scared like As Hell!

Erza: "I believe it's his Love for Fairy Tail."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Wendy: "What do you mean Erza?"

Erza: "If I recall correctly His power is based on anger so it only stands to reason the angrier he gets the stronger he becomes and the thought of losing everything in the future made him go Insane with Anger like A Raging Mother elephant willing to kill the Predators that would dare try and kill its Calf."

Y/n: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

You then Created A Massive Blast of energy vaporizing hundreds of more dragon's as he threw himself at Future Rogue and he knees him in the Gut and Uppercuts him in the face, and he then grabbed him by his Ponytail and tossed him around into The Mother Dragon Motherglare as she was making more eggs!

Future Rogue: "Motherglare! Roast this Bitch!!!"

The Dragon charged up its breath attack as you charged your attack as well!

Y/n: "Ka... Me..."

Gray: "EVERYONE BACK UP NOW!"

Future Rouge: "Yes!! Give me something your friends could never give me!!"

Y/n: "Ha... Me..."

Future Rogue: "GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!"

Y/n/ Future Rogue: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!/ FIRE!!!!!"

They Both Fired their attacks at each other with full force and they clashed together as they were both giving everything they got but Rogue Played dirty!!

Rogue: "SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!!"

With both Blasts combined it completely overpowered your Kamehameha and it blew you away Sending you flying back!

Lucy: "Y/N!!"

Erza: "NO!!"

Future Rogue: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You fool!!! I win!!! No one can stop me now!!"

Y/n: "Ack... But tell me... Why? Why would you do this to everyone? What Happened to you?"

Future Rogue: "If You must know, I lost someone close to me. Someone I loved. His name was Frosche and I will destroy everything it means saving him!"

Y/n: "What? WHAT!? WHAAAAT!?!?!?"

A Bright Golden Aura has now encased you as Future rogue began walking towards you and your power level increased so much that everyone except Future Rogue could feel! You're Power can be felt for hundreds of miles as Your Hair began flashing from white to Golden as everyone took notice!

Juvia: "What's Happening!? He's turning into A Blonde!"

Markrov: "No I think it's something more important than that! I think he's somehow Transforming!"

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Y/n: "How fucking dare you!!!"

Future Rogue: "Excuse you? GAK!!!"

You Punched him in the chest as you fell to your knees holding your chest!

Y/n: "YOU'RE A BEAST!! A MONSTER!! OUR ROGUE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU!! AND NOT TO MENTION YOU WERE PLANNING TO TAKE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED!! I EVEN LOVED THE GIRLS AT FAIRYTAIL!! I LOVED THEM WITH ALL MY HEART AND WENDY WAS LIKE THE LITTLE SISTER I NEVER HAD!!"

FairyTail: "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

Y/n: "THEY ARE SOME OF MOST PRECIOUS ANGELS I HAD EVER WITNESS AND YOU WON'T KILL THEM YOU BASTARD!!!"

Future Rogue: "Nice little speech but DIE!"

He then threw his fist at you as you Grabbed it!!

Future Rogue: "Huh?"

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You threw his fist right back at him crushing his arm!

Future Rogue: "GAH!! MY WHITTLING HAND!!"

You got up with Golden hair and green eyes and A Massive Golden aura as you screamed at him!!

Y/n: "I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU TOUCH THE ONES THAT I LOVE!!!"

You then kicked him so hard in the chest you sent him flying into the Gate that was spawning all of the Dragon's destroying it as you flew at him!

Natsu: "Woah, what's this!? He's become so... Super! He's like some Kind of SUPER SAIYAMAN!!"

Happy: "Well that sounds really stupid!"

Natsu: "SHUT UP HAPPY!"

You continued to attack him as You grabbed him by the face and began repeatedly began slamming his face against the wall several times sending blood flying everywhere as everyone cheered you on but Future Rogue then kicked you off and he snarled!

Future Rogue: "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE!?"

Y/n: "Bitch! I'm Adorable!"

Future Rogue: "FINE THEN! Shadow Dragon...!!"

Y/n: "Kame-Hame-!!"

Future Rogue: "Motherglare now!!"

Motherglare/Rogue/Y/n: "ROAR!!!/ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

They Both Fired their blasts again but yours was now way stronger than before as you snarled!

Y/n: "I'LL FINISH THIS!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Future Rogue: "Motherglare keep this up!"

Motherglare: "I can't... My strength is being sapped..."

Future Rogue: "Wait... Mine too..."

They both then looked at you as you were using your Yardrat Spirit Fissure technique to sap their energy and continually add it to your own!

Future Rogue: "Oh Shit..."

Y/n: "ONE FINAL BLAST!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Future Rogue: "OH SHIT!!!"

As the Beam of energy was heading for the both of them He began singing as his final moments were up!

He and Motherglare were then Vaporized by the blast down to the Cellular Level as nothing was left behind of them and any other dragons and the gate were vaporized as well as the blast flew out into space never to be seen again!

Y/n: "Ha! Take... That... I'm Sooooo Tired now..."

You then Reverted back to Base Form falling your face as everyone gathered around you to make sure if you were Okay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 267 15
A bunch of Sasunaru one shots I hope you guys like it there's fluff (A lot), angst, lemon. I'm a big fan of Sasunaru. There's modern, and the origina...
185K 1.4K 40
[18+] "π·π‘Žπ‘šπ‘›, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 β„ŽoΜΈπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘¦?" A collection of anime smut. βš οΈŽπ•Žπ”Έβ„β„•π•€β„•π”Ύ! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...
285K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
735K 11.3K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...