Love, Kentrell.

By kaiwrotethat

"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont r... More

i.
One
Two
Characters Part 2
Three
Four
5ive
Info
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.
ThirtyFive.
ThirtySix.
ThirtySeven.
ThirtyEight.
ThirtyNine.
Forty.
FortyOne.
FortyTwo.
FortyThree.
FourtyFour.
FourtyFive
FourtySix
FourtySeven.
FourtyEight.

Ten.

20.8K 748 729
By kaiwrotethat

Karin

Two months later.. 6/27/21

"Pooh your girlfriend is gone be mad at you." I laughed as Kentrell kissed my neck.

"Girl fuck ha. I want you." Kentrell looked at me.

"Ken we already talked about this." I sighed getting out the bed.

"So. Why you act like youn be wanna fuck wit me?"

"Chile you have a girlfriend!" I laughed as he chased me around the house.

"KK why are you running?" He laughed mocking the tiktok.

Kentrell and I had a real talk about us 3 weeks ago. We didn't really know what we were doing. We were just going with the flow, you know vibing. No titles or anything, besides besties.

But as men approached me, like in the store, to get my number, Ken stepped out of the bestie title, towards the boyfriend title.

We both knew we weren't ready for a relationship. Kentrell still had some issues within, that he had to sort through. I didn't wanna be tied down either. So we decided to remain best friends and just continue going with the flow. Whatever happened, happened.

Kentrell had found him a girlfriend for the time being. She was really pretty. She was just annoying. She followed Kentrell around like a puppy, and she hated him being around me. Which is understandable, but we not even like that anymore.

She was insecure, and randomly showed up at Kens house, when he was barely even over there. She stood about 4'11 and no more than 110 pounds.

Kentrell didn't really like her, he just needed somebody to be with when he wasn't with me. He needed female attention. I didn't mind her, I actually wanted Ken to take their relationship serious. But her dumb ass hated me.

"What's wrong pooh?" I asked him pulling him close to me.

"Nothing. I wanna sleep with you." He looked up at me, with a sad expression on his face.

"Okay, come on." I pulled him back to the room.

I took my shirt off and got back in bed, and he took his shirt and pants off as well.

He climbed in the bed next to me and looked over at me.

"Kentrell what's wrong?" I asked him again.

He continued staring at me for about 3 minutes so I just stared back, knowing that sometimes he just didn't like to talk.

I looked away and grabbed my SmartTv remote. I put on soft music and turned over to face Kentrell.

As we laid face to face, I put my hand on his face and rubbed against his cheek. He started crying, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Oh my god Pooh you're scaring me." I pulled him to my chest as he cried. He climbed in between my legs and laid his head on my stomach. I rubbed his scalp as he silently cried.

"I feel so comfortable with you." He finally said after 30 minutes of silence.

I looked down at him, waiting for him to continue.

As he opened his mouth to speak, his phone started ringing nonstop.

He checked the caller ID and it read "Yaya". He bent his phone inwards and chunked his phone against the wall.

"Ken!" I exclaimed.

"Bro KK that bitch make me so mad on dump nem! I can't stand that hoe she can't even make koolaid to go in my mufucking mouth! Bitch ain't good for nothing but sucking dick. Her dumb ass ain't even good for that." He rambled more to himself.

"Kentrell now why the hell you had to break that phone?"

"Cause ion need no fucking body calling it but you. And since I'm with you, ion fucking need it." He looked up at me.

He started drawing circles on my stomach.

"You smell good KK." He said trailing his hand from my cookie up to my bellybutton.

"Kentrell what's wrong with you?" I said, worry written across my face cause this boy just changed moods 3 times in under 5 minutes.

"I don't know KK. It's a lot wrong with me. Im fucked up. People think Ian human, like, like Ian got feelings or sum. KK they be using me for my money, for clout. I used to just want somebody like you. Somebody who loved me for me. You don't care about nothing I got and you try so hard to understand Kentrell, and not NBA Youngboy. I just don't know how to express my emotions sometimes. I just look at you all the time and hope you don't never leave me. Please don't leave me. Cause, I need you. I need you so bad. I don't know what I'd do without you no mo. It's like my whole world revolves around you, and you only." He said, still drawing circles on my stomach.

I didn't even know what to say.

"I won't ever leave you pooh. Never. Bad terms or not, I promise I'm always in yo' corner." I mumbled looking down at him.

He stood up off the bed and picked his phone up before throwing it against the wall again.

"You know what KK? That's what everybody say ta me! They think I don't know. They hate me! You hate me Kay? You think I'm crazy?" He paced the room yelling.

I knew that he wasn't really talking to me, but more so to himself. He told me his conscious be making him think everybody out to get him. So I didn't yell at him back, or ask him to calm down. The best thing for him to do was to just let it all out.

"Mufuckas think I don't know. They wanna kill me. That bitch almost killed me fo'. Ion want this money man. These bitches use me for my dick. They hate me. They think I'm crazy. You think I'm crazy?" He repeated, now talking directly to the wall.

*Btw y'all, when i saw that video that yaya recorded of him while he was having an episode, I wanted to kill that hoe. I hate her.*

"You think I'm fucking crazy? Fuck them ion need them. Say, aye, my momma use to drug me! That bitch let that fuck nigga touch on me! Fuck that hoe. I hate that bitch. Say they don't think I got feelings! Ian no bad person, Ian no drug dealer, Ian no killer! They don't fucking know me." He pointed at the the wall.

I got up and held his shirt back so that he wouldn't be touching the wall.

I pulled him to me and wrapped my arms around his waist. I sat him on the bed and straddled him, my hands now wrapped around his neck, while his was on my waist. He silently cried into my neck as I rubbed his back.

"It's okay pooh pooh. I'm here okay? It's okay to cry. You not crazy Ken. You're misunderstood and that's okay. You don't need nobody. You do this shit for you. You forever straight okay? You're human just like everybody else. You ain't deserve none of the shit you went through Ken. Use that as motivation. You're a good person pooh. It's okay." I continued rubbing his back.

"I love you KK. You love me?" He said after a while, and I silently gasped.

It was our first time saying it seriously.

"I love you pooh." I said as he picked his head up.

"You think I deserve love Kay?" He asked me with his head down.

"You do. I love you so much pooh. Ben love you, your brother's love you, hell even Jayda loves you. You are deserving of love."

"Ion know how to love myself KK."

"And that's okay. We can work towards that and I'll help you. Allowing me to love you, means that you do love yourself. It'll take time pooh, but I'm down for the count." I looked at him.

"My lil slime." He lazily smiled at me.

"I love you so bad. You too good for me. Ion deserve you." He said, gripping me tighter.

"Oh well, cause you got me anyway."

"Ima get you whatever you want KK. You can have whatever on god." He rubbed his face against my neck.

I laughed as I got off him.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my waist.

"I need to take a shower Ken."

"Can I come?" He looked up at me with his sad eyes.

"Kentrell.. you have a girlfriend." I said.

"Man KK fuck ha'! Ion even like that hoe. If my phone wasn't broke I'll break up with her dumb ass right now."

"Fine, but don't try nothing pooh." I laughed at him going off on her.

"Ight no promises. Come on." He stood up pulling me to the bathroom.

I only had on my bra and panties, and he had on his boxers. I started the shower water and made sure it was steaming hot.

"KK don't make that shit extra hot."

I smacked my lips adding cold water making it warm.

I took my clothes off and got in. I stood under the water and heard the shower door open.

Kentrell got in and closed the door. He turned me to face him and stared at me. I cocked my head to the side.

"You so pretty mami." He mumbled grabbing my ass.

"Thank you handsome."

"I love you KK." He said lowering his hands.

"I lo- Kennnnnnnn." I moaned as his fingers slipped inside my pussy.

"You love me pretty?" He quietly asked, speeding up.

"Kentrell." I whimpered as that familiar pressure built up in my stomach.

"I wanna fuck the shit out you Karin. I want that pink pussy to turn red. You hear me? I love you KK. You mine. You for me only. You hear me?" He asked me, inserting a third finger, pressing his thumb against my clit.

"I hear you baby. Oh fuck." I felt him reaching my spot. He realized where he was at and jabbed at it repeatedly.

"You gone cum for me mama?" He inquired as he lifted my leg onto the shower seat. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, feeling myself about to cum.

"Kentrell, oh my god." I moaned, and he took the opportunity to kiss me.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance until he won.

"Cum for me KK." He pinched my clit, knowing that made me come undone.

"Fuckkkkk." I came, then grabbed his hand, not being able to take no more.

"You look so pretty when you cum for me." He grabbed my throat looking at me.

"Thank you Ken."

I grabbed my dove unscented soap, knowing Kentrell didn't wanna smell like my vanilla soap, and rubbed it on my loofah.

"KK that's what you bathe yo pussy with? Cause you be smelling and tasting real good, but this shit don't smell like nothing." He mugged as he smelled the bar of soap.

"Kentrell you're not supposed to bathe cookies with soap." I laughed at him.

"Girl what the fuck is a cookie. Say pussy."

"No. That just sounds so vulgar. Too grown for me." I said.

"Girl bye, you bout old as hell." He laughed as I washed the soap off my body.

"Bathe me." He said looking at me.

I rubbed the soap into my loofah some more, and added a little water to form bubbles. I rubbed the loofah against his body, starting with his neck. I cleaned his stomach, then his back.

I got down on my knees to wash his legs. Then I traveled up from his legs and to his dick. I rubbed my loofah around it as I looked up at him. He was already looking down at me, slightly biting his lip.

His dick got hard in 5 seconds flat, as I stood up and laughed.

I took the detachable shower head off and rinsed him off.

"He must like me huh?" I asked Kentrell as my small hand wrapped around his dick.

"What you doing mama?" He grunted.

He groaned as I moved my hand up and down.

"What you want me to do Pooh?" I seductively questioned him.

"Karin." He said, almost in a whisper.

"Hm?" I asked, squatting, coming face to face with his dick.

I was about to bitch him just like he be bitching me.

I flicked my tongue around his tip only, as I saw him grab hold onto the shower rail.

I licked from the base, then back to the tip.

"Karin stop playing with me." He gritted.

"What you want me to do Ken?" I looked up at him.

"Put my dick in yo mouth." He groaned out.

As soon as the words left his mouth, I wrapped my mouth around his dick, pushing it into the back of my throat as he grabbed my hair.

I bobbed my head back and forth, reaching my hands down to fondle with his balls.

"Fuckkkkk." He moaned out.

Hearing him moan turned me on even more, and I let out a moan around his dick. Seeing him twitch from the vibration, I hummed, as I bobbed my head.

"KK I'm bouta nut mami." He said, as his legs began to do a slight tremble.

He tried to pull my head back, but I didn't move, as I sped up my pace.

"Oh shit Kay." He moaned out as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it before coming back up to him.

He grabbed the back of my neck bringing me in for a sloppy kiss.

"You fucking nasty." He licked his lips at me, pulling my hair back.

I laughed wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Only for you Pooh." I smirked at him.

We bathed once more, before getting out. I passed him a towel, and wrapped mine around me.

I dried off and got back in the bed.

"KK you not gone put no clothes on?" He asked me.

"Nope. You shouldn't neither. Come on." I patted the bed as he got in next to me.

I put my leg on top of him and wrapped my arm around his neck. I rested my hand on his head as I massaged his scalp. He wrapped both his arm around me, nuzzling his head in my neck. The soft music still playing in the background, I heard him mumble before I finally dozed off.

"I love you KK."

"I love you so much pooh."

Chile. Anyways, I literally don't know what I want to happen next. So here's another filler. I'll have it figured out by tonight. Bye y'all 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
488K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
164K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"