❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....

5.6K 394 170
By Dipanwita86

Hello dear friends,

Here is the Next Part of this FF

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes

******

Continued from last chapter :

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Gupta House:

Sheetal began throwing things around into rage. Garima tried to console her, but nothing could calm her down.

"Mamma! I know dad loves this girl more than everything, even more than me, but wasn't I his daughter? Why did Papa and Bua ji always treat me like trash? And today, Bua ji crossed all her limits by calling me worthless, good for nothing. She even slapped you because of that orphan bitch (no offense to anybody). And what did my father do? Nothing but supported her and insulted us along with her. How could he"?

"You just wait and see mamma, just like she took everything from me, I would snatch her everything someday and that would be my revenge" and laughed maliciously. Garima looked at her daughter proudly. After some time, she left, telling Sheetal to get ready.

When she (Sheetal) came out after getting ready, Garima was gushing over her daughter's sultry beauty. "You're looking gorgeous, baby". She couldn't hold herself from praising.

Garima was busy praising Sheetal, that's when they heard a car horn. She saw a handsome man come down from an expensive car for her daughter. Garima teased her daughter with Indar. But Sheetal rubbished her and told her about Indar being her friend who helped her to get the project. "Okay, bitiya, have fun. If possible with ASR" and winked at her.

Indar's mouth left open, seeing Sheetal. "Woah, you're looking hot", he complimented her. Sheetal shrugged and fastened the seat belt. "If you're done with your flirting, shall we? Otherwise, we would be late". Indar smirked at her and started the car. She was going on and on about how excited she was to meet ASR, all through the drive.

The Party Venue :

Sheetal gaped, seeing the party. She had never seen any party like this before. That too in Lucknow. Who's not there in the party! Businessmen, Media Coverage, Bollywood Celebrities. You name him or her, and they were present here. She felt like a fish out of her water.

There was a pin drop silence when she (Sheetal) entered the venue with Indar. She looked around and thought of herself as a fashion queen. "You raised the hotness quotient of this party, gorgeous," Indar whispered in her ear. She smirked arrogantly.

******

As much as the Sheetal increased the hotness quotient of the party, the most hot topic was The ASR's arrival in Lucknow. Everyone was waiting for his arrival. He was all over the place, even before coming.

Sheetal's eyes were only searching for The ASR. She once again asked Indar about him. Before he could say something, they felt the change of wind around them. It looks like this air is carrying the aroma of someone special with it.

They saw four black suited people come in with a gray three-piece suited handsome man. "Yes, sir, You can come now. Everything looks fine here". That grey suited man said someone over the phone. Immediately, a sparkling black Mercedes-Benz stopped in front of the entrance.

Meanwhile, everyone in the party was looking towards the main entrance in high curiosity to see who was going to enter now. Everyone's breath stopped, eyes kept wide open with his entry. There he came, the Prince of Maliks and Raizadas and the king of the fashion World, The Arnav Singh Raizada. The entire media attention shifted to him. Reporters went crazy to get a single exclusive glimpse of The ASR.

Seeing his magnificence, Sheetal asked her friend, "Is this The ASR"? Lust and greed were dripping from her words and eyes. Indar stared at her with something unknown, which she couldn't understand. Somehow, he nodded his head.

She felt that ASR was coming to her, so she prepared herself and about to open her mouth to greet him in a sultry way, but he walked past her as she was a nobody, which she actually is. She felt insulted and fumed.

"How dare he ignore me, the Sheetal Gupta as if I am a nobody"? Samajhta kya hai apne aapko"? Indar rolled his eyes and said, "King! I mean, he can very well ignore you Sheetal and As far as understanding is concerned, he did not need to understand anything himself, he IS a ROYAL KING, so you see, he could very well ignore you. So, if you want to impress him, then YOU would've to go to him shredding this useless ego of yours".

Sheetal glared at her friend. From the time ASR came, he looked a bit different. She shrugged her shoulder, "weren't you my friend till sometimes back"? She asked him sarcastically. He shrugged and said, "I said what you would've to do for your modelling career. That's it".

She looked at her dream man, who was addressing the media now.

"Well, ASR! We finally got you. You came to Lucknow after such a long time, please tell us about your new project"?

Arnav started to address the media. After a lengthy conversation with the media, he signaled his manager, Aman, to disperse them. He (Aman) went to carry out his boss's order immediately.

*****

ASR was in conversation with some of his important clients, when Mr. Ahuja came there with Sheetal and introduced her to him. ASR gazed upon Sheetal for a long time with some unknown emotions, but didn't say anything.

Sheetal thought he was awestruck seeing her beauty, and he was attracted to her. She thought she now got her chance to be with ASR. Now, no one could stop her from becoming a supermodel and rich. Her dream for which she and her mother had done so much would fulfill now.

After a long silence, the best moment of Sheetal's life came. The ASR greeted her. "Hello, Miss Gupta". And looked at Mr. Ahuja, "Good choice Mr. Ahuja" and smirked at Sheetal. She was in cloud nine.

"So, Ms. Sheetal, I heard you are a model? Good. It would be great to work with you" and raised his hand for a handshake.

Aman frowned, seeing his boss's weird behavior. He never saw him appreciating anyone. Till today, he, Aman Mathur, his personal punching bag never got appreciation, but he complemented this girl in the first meet itself? He scratched his head.

Few minutes later, "I need to go now, Mr. Ahuja". Saying this, ASR and Aman were about to leave when Sheetal asked for a lift from Arnav. Arnav raised his eyebrow and gave a sly glance at someone for a brief second and looked away instantly smirking. "Sure, Miss Gupta. Aman, come in another car. Okay"? Aman nodded and left without a word.

"Good night, Mr. Ahuja. See you tomorrow. Come Miss Gupta". They bid goodbye to him and left.

"Please call me Sheetal, ASR. Miss Gupta sounds very formal". She said and smiled seductively. But her smile faltered a bit by hearing his reply. "We are not friends that I will call you by your first name, Miss Gupta. So let it be like that". Sheetal nodded her head. "You will call me by my name ASR. Not only calling, you will be moaning my name in some days'' she smirked dirty in her mind.

After dropping Sheetal, he drove away to some unknown destination alone. He didn't want anyone to know about his hide out.

NEXT DAY (Morning) :

Sheetal woke up early as it was her first day at AR. She rushed off to AR without even having breakfast because she was getting late. She knew how strict professional ASR is, and he hated late comers.

ARF (Studio) :

She was giving her poses when ASR came in to see the shooting. She thought he was here because of her. She smirked inwardly and thought slowly he was getting trapped in her web and the day is not far when Arnav will also propose to her. If only.

She greeted Arnav, he just nodded at her disinterestedly. He could see how excited she was to work here. He thought of something while observing her and all of a sudden, he called Sheetal, "Miss Gupta, be ready by lunch, we are going for lunch" he stormed out of there without giving her a glance. But in her excitement, Sheetal missed his robotic tone.

ASR's Cabin :

Telling her about the lunch, he came to his cabin and asked Aman to cancel all his lunch meetings, which left him confused. He never cancelled his meetings without any reason. What happened to him? He had to talk to him.

"These meetings were all about this project, Sir, would the investor be okay if we cancel it"? Aman tried to persuade him. "I am the boss, Aman. So don't tell me what I have to do or what not. Understand" and left, leaving a very hurt Aman. He (Aman) was quite shocked to see Arnav behaving like this. But he understood one thing, that he was very stressed over something which he wasn't able to share with anyone. Little did he know.

*****

After finishing the shoot perfectly, she rushed to the car parking and saw that Arnav's car was waiting for her. She felt proud of herself. "Sorry, ASR, for keeping you waiting. Shooting khatam hone mein der ho gayi". Arnav didn't say anything, just nodded slightly at her and asked her to get in the car.

They both arrived at the most expensive restaurant in Lucknow. Seeing such an extensive restaurant, Sheetal's eyes remained open and Arnav was only looking at her with unnamed emotions.

*****

Like this, over the course of this project, their proximity increased.

Meanwhile another thing happened. Aman, his manager, was observing Arnav. One day, he asked him, "I have been observing you for a long time now, and if I'm not mistaken, you are in love, hai na"?

"Yes" he replied without any emotions. "Any problem Arnav? I am not only your manager but best friends as well. Please tell me if you're facing any problem. I don't know why, but I feel you are not happy. What happened buddy? You know na I can't see you like this". Aman pleaded with him, but there was no response. He sighed and left from there.

To outsiders, Aman was Arnav's manager, but he considered Aman as his brother. His family regarded him as another son of the family.

He somehow knew that Sheetal was not the right girl for him. However, he hid his feelings for his friend but now, seeing him so lost and in stress, he couldn't help but ask him that but...

Arnav got lost somewhere else, hearing Aman's words. "Love". What an intense feeling. One can do anything and go to any length to make his or her love happy. Her one smile would lighten up their world. He also can do anything for his love. He also wants to see her smile, but... He gritted his teeth thinking about something but then held himself.

*******

What will happen next?

What's the reason of Arnav's distress?

Take care and stay safe,

Regards,
Dipanwita86
23/9/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
240K 7.6K 19
✨Highest rank #15 in short story (18June2K17) Changed to Fanfiction Sub genre- Short Story, Mystery ***UNEDITED*** Khushi kumari gu...
93.5K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...
55K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...