Wrath of Andrea

By AdiraRoy

Andrea is on a mission to seek revenge against Lucas, a multi billionaire, who took over her father's company... More

Copyright
Prologue
Cast
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Dedications
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus

TWELVE

440 27 1
By AdiraRoy

                           TWELVE

Lucas's POV

She was finally in front of me. I pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming. I could feel her eyes on me, appraising me with her soulful eyes.

She looked ethereal in her creme gown, like the goddess she was to me. Her pregnancy weight and tummy only served to make her glow and make her look even more gorgeous. She was truly a diva.

We stared into each other's eyes, forming a connection. I walked to her till we were about a foot apart.

"Rhea, my dear-" I was about to continue when I noticed something. I guffawed out loud. This was simply hilarious. She looked thoroughly confused at my sudden change of mood.

She frowned and asked, more like demanded, "Why are you laughing at me?"

I was still laughing at this point. "You- you are wearing sneakers with your gown. I mean, this looks just too mismatched."

Her eyes narrowed at this, "Well, it is because of your baby that I am uncomfortable with heels."

I won't lie and say that my eyes did not glisten hearing her scold me and say 'your baby'. It was so easy back to fall back to our familiarity and the usual banter. I took a step forward and embraced her in my arms. She went to wrap her hands around my neck, but suddenly she squeaked and wrapped her hands around my waist instead.

She burrowed her head in my shoulder and started sobbing. I rubbed small circles on her back. Though our position was a bit awkward now, because of her pregnant belly.

"I don't think you want everyone to see your crying face, let's go to the back of the garden where it is empty." I joked.

She nodded and gave me a small smile. She soon dropped her gaze to the ground. I wrapped my fingers around her hand and squeezed. She looked back up and bit her lip. I led her to the back weaving through the crowd of people.

As we reached there, I pulled out a chair and made her sit on it. I kissed her knuckles and palm and then brought another seat so that we were face to face without knees brushing each other.

She was looking at me with questions in her eyes. She had closed off, almost as if she was expecting something bad. She took my hand in her lap and started playing with my fingers. I don't think she even realized she was doing that.

"Luc, I am so sorry-" I know we had to talk but this was not the correct place or time. So I cut her off before my gaze again fell on her pregnant belly.

She noticed where my gaze was and her face changed into a guilty one. Before she could say sorry again, I asked, "May I touch your belly?"

"Yeah." She nodded. I placed the hand that she was not holding on to her belly and I felt elated. I had missed so many memories. I did not realize I was crying until she dropped my hand and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"The baby... A boy or a girl?"

"I don't know." She shrugged but did not say more.

"You wanted to keep it a surprise?" Why was I feeling so nervous? She was my wife.

"Sex determination is illegal in India. Something about female foeticides."

"Oh. I didn't know." I was not exactly sure what to say.

"Uhh, I have a question. How far along are you? I mean I read your diary, sorry about that, and it's been around eight months since we met, but what's the exact date?"

"My ninth month will start in three days. Look, Lucas, I am so sorry and I want to explain-" I placed my hand on her mouth to get her to stop talking.

"Shh. Not today." She looked quite confused at this.

"I know we have a lot to talk about, but please not today. I just want to savour this evening, meeting you after such a long time, and even dance a little with you if you are up for it. Please let me have today, we can meet up tomorrow and talk."

"Ok." She nodded and kissed the back of my hand.

I was more than happy by her action. I never knew she would show affection towards me. I smiled and said "You know I don't want to dream anything anymore"

"Because, I'm your dream come true,"  before I could complete the sentence she completed it for me.

I nodded and asked, "Can I have the pleasure of dancing with you?"

"Why not my dear husband," she said smirking. I laughed and we both went dancing.

Perfect song by Ed Sheeran was playing.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

She put her arm on my shoulder and my hand on her waist, slowly swaying to the music.

"How much do you love me?" Andrea whispered looking into my eyes.

"I don't know about love but one thing I know for sure, I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she blushed and looked in my eyes with so much love. It was like love was flowing like a river from her eyes, which only I could see.

"You know, I don't like when others look in eyes and talk to me but when you do it I want to never look away, I keep falling for you each time you look into my eyes," I whispered peppering kisses on her shoulder.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine.

"You know, this line perfectly suits me, I've never said you but I guess this is the right time to tell you," I said staring into her blue orbs.

"When I was sixteen years old, I was given a project to describe nature and make a model of it. That model was supposed to be the place made what it looked in my eye. I went sightseeing. One day when I was passing by a lake, I heard a girl screaming and bouncing in happiness. I was so attracted to the voice that I followed. It took me to a place where two girls were looking at the lake and bouncing happily. I made a move and the leaves on the floor made a noise by which one of the girls turned around. She was so beautiful, her hair was all out of the place, there was a glow on her face and her eyes were like ocean blue."

"That was me! I was with Sarah, she loved nature so we always used to go sightseeing every evening, and I saw a boy there, he was staring at me. Before I could say anything he ran away," she laughed, and nostalgia hit her.

"Yes, it was you but I didn't know that I would get to see you again. The next time I saw you with your father in the mall. There I got to know your name. That day I was the happiest man alive and I fell for you for the second time," I said looking at her with an unknown emotion.

We talked and danced till the music stopped. She was looking for someone with worry.

"Whom are you looking for?" I asked.

"My friend, she bought me to this party, she might be looking for me." She said looking for her.

"Just call her and say that you met your husband and you are going to have dinner and we'll be back later," I said trying to control the grin. I know that her friend was Maria.

"Okay, but that little punk is going to eat my head tomorrow," she mumbled.

I know right, Maria can be a handful at times. She makes me miss my sister.

She made a call to Maria, which was full of screaming, squealing and a whole lot of curse words.

"Maria is your client's daughter-in-law? What the fucking hell? She did not tell me, such a bit- ohhh... Sorry baby... What the fudging h.. horse! Such a ...female dog!!"

I laughed out loud at this.

~~~~~

Oopsies... The dinner was supposed to be in this chapter but I already completed the word limit and did not want an extra huge chapter... so you'll have to wait till Sunday.

^^ I am sorry for this ...... forgive me, dreamers!

Anyways, the latest news is the NEET date has been announced as 12 September... all the best to the students... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.4K 11
Niola was only nineteen, soon to be twenty and she was about to marry. Although its an arranged marriage, she was determined to make the best out of...
168K 3.8K 37
Julian Hills, 23 and a primary school teacher who loves kids and dreamed of become a mother herself. Jason Miller, 27 tall, hot, muscular billionair...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc