It Will Always Be You (MxM)

By SulainahDiamante

" first cut is the deepest" others believe it others don't but in this case believe it! From an abandoned pre... More

characters.
prologue.
1. Nathan
2. Nathan
3. Nathan
4. Nolan
5. Nolan
6. Nathan
7. Nathan.
8. Nolan
9. Nolan
10. Nathan
11. Nathan
12. Nolan
13. Nathan
14. Nathan
15. Nolan
16. Nathan.
17. Nathan
18. Nolan
19. Nathan
20. Nathan.
21. Nathan
22. Nathan
23. Nolan.
24. Nathan
25. Nolan
26. Nathan
28. Nathan
29. Nolan
30. Nathan
31. Nathan
32. Nathan
33. Nolan
34. Nathan
35. Nathan
36. Nathan
announcement.

27. Nolan

3.1K 174 15
By SulainahDiamante

" Oh oh God Nolan yes there hit it hard" Nate moaned on top of me as I gave it to him hard like he wants it. I pulled out of him as he whined looking at me  with teary eyes

" Turn around" I husked turning him around roughly, now his hands are on the table his ass in the air, his sweet hole twitching and I couldn't stop to admire god's work, he was so beautiful and sexy in that my dick jumped up. He was breathing so hard as he tilted his head looking at me impatiently" you're so beautiful, I can't get enough fuck" I moaned positioning myself to his sexy sweet ass thrusting in to him so deep he shouted out in pleasure. I palmed his mouth not to shout, we were still in his office and the kids might hear us.

" Daddy" bingo, I halted in my thrusts hearing Madi Call. Thank God I closed the door, they would have caught us. Madi was busy trying to open but it wasn't burging " daddy are you ok, why are you shouting" Nathan's eyes were locked on the door his mouth wide open letting out shaky breaths. Desire still in his eyes.

" I am fine baby" Nate breathed out clearing his throat trying to get to normal, I was trying to pull out but Nate tightened around me making to groan inwardly. " Nolan fuck me" my eyes widened, what hell, the kids are outside the door and he wants us to continue.

" What, I think we should go Nate, it's not a great idea" I say pulling on his nipples hard. ,My stomach pressed at his sweaty back. My dick twitching in his sweet hole and the way he was tightening me, I almost came.

"Our kids being outside that door makes it exciting Nolan, don't tell me your not excited" he looked back at me smirking evily, I love this evil side of him, it's a turn on.

" I love your evil side baby" I placed a kiss on his collar bone as I nipped on it hard making him hiss out in pleasure. He put his hand around my neck tilting his neck to give me more access. I continued to thrust in to him hard while sucking on his soft spot whilst pulling on his hard nipples. He whimpered pushing his ass against my dick hard  as he hold on to the table hard.

" Nolan" he called out huskily as he parted his legs wide " fuck Nolan" he ached his back sexily morning in a hushed voices. He was whimpering bitting his lips hard.

" Uncle Nolan are you in there" Madi asked concern in her voice. But I was too far gone in pleasure then to reply to her. Somehow our child being outside that door was making me excited and only the thought of being caught by our twelve year old was exciting as fuck. Nathan's body tensed up and I knew he was ready to spill.

" Let go baby" I whispered encouragingly hitting his spot hard. I put my finger on his mouth so that he can bite in it. I know Nate is a screamer our kids will hear him. He bit on it hard making me groan out in pleasure my body shaking, my thrusts became more sloppy. I passed my hand to Nate's leaking tip as I passed my thumb around making him to cry out in ecstasy spurting out his warm seed in my hand and table. I also came undone spilling inside of him with a heavy deep groan. Nate's legs were shaking as I caught him before he could fall.

I turned him around so that he can face me pressing my lips to his sweet warm ones. He kissed me back putting his hands around my neck, the kiss was pleasurable and it said how much love we feel against each other " I love you baby" I say pecking his swollen lips.

" I love you too" he replied smiling at me " that was fantastic" he laughed out

" Yeah" I agreed with him as I looked at him in the eyes. The love I feel for this man was beyond my thinking sometimes it pains and what he did today made me love him more and more. He is my life and my everything.

" What" he asked

" You're so beautiful Nate-" I was cut off by the kids again.

" Daddy, uncle Nolan are you in there, Madison is crying saying that you're not opening up" this time it was my champ Mason.

" I think we should go" I said to Nate who fall in my chest his eyes droopy. I carried him bridal style knowing that he was tired. I cleaned him with tissues as I helped him to put on. He clawed in a ball letting out a tired moan " are you ok baby" I asked worriedly.

" I am fine, I just feel totally fucked" he yawned again.

"Get some rest ok" I throw a cover over his body me kissing his temple me too putting on in the hurry. Nate was snoring softly by the time I was done putting on. A smile pulled on my lips as I looked at him sleeping peacefully. He looked tired. I opened the door finding Madi and Mason sitting down. " What is it my lovely" I kneeled down looking at Madi who was crying in Mason's chest

" You weren't opening the door" Madi whined standing up " I heard daddy yell, is he ok, where is he" Madi passed by me entering the office. Mason followed his sister inside. " Daddy are ok" Madi asked reaching Nate who was deep in sleep.

" He is ok bubble. Remember he worked too much these past week so he is so tired" I say softly smiling at them. " Let's go I have a surprise for you both, let's leave daddy to rest ok" they nodded but they looked unconvinced.

"This office smells funny" Mason said with a shrug, oh God shit, it smells sex. I pulled them out of the office closing the door slowly not to wake up Nate. I remembered when Nate asked my father if he brought Speedo,I think the kids would be happy seeing him.

I can't believe that Nate actually talked to my dad like that, the last person who talked to my dad like that is six feet under but Nate has balls which I actually don't have. I have never ever heard my father stutter in his life, he is the most confident, dominant alpha every one fears but Nate put him in his place. I wonder what information he got that made my dad gulp in fear.

The confidence Nate had made me wanna jump him, I can't believe he had gotten all the information about my father and his business associates in just a week yet again he had to deal with the senator. I wonder how he deals with all of this. No wonder he is always throwing up, he is just tried, poor baby.

If I never left him in the first we would have been two powerful men, with him by my side everything is gonna be ok. I don't have my father on my ass now,he is the one person I feared the most on this earth, he was  the reason why I ran away when Nathan told me he was pregnant, I feared to see his reaction and I knew it would not be good at all.

I always thought my dad was homophobic but the way he acted I was surprised. I thought if he finds out, he will disown me but actually he wanted me to go back to German after finding out that I had things for men, I think I never knew my father at all. Yes that is true coz I don't know him at all, we never sit and talk only him telling me how he is disappointed in me now and then, how I am a useless piece of shit.

But he got what he deserved, Nathan put him in his place and I was so very happy. When Nate told him that he knows about room 715, I didn't miss the way he flinched back although he acted like it didn't bother him I saw it in his eyes that he was scared.

That motherfucker is cheating in my mum-

" Earth to uncle Nolan" Madison giggled " where are we outside here" I didn't even know that we were outside the house. I saw a black limo parked on the side of the road.

" Your going to see babble" I waved at the car, I knew my father can't be in the same car with my Speedo so he had to bring two cars but the good thing was that he left. The man in black suit walked out of the car as he opened the passage seat and as soon as he opened the back door Speedo ran out coming to me. I croached down scooping him my hands as I hugged him tightly. I  missed you baby'' I said and I received a bark from him. I looked up finding Mason and Madi looking at us in awe.

" Wow" Madi said kneeling down.

" Speedo, this is Madison and this is Mason. Guys meet Speedo" I introduced them and they were in awe stroking Speedo's soft fur.

" Uncle Nolan, is he going to stay with us?" Madi asked.

" Nate Said that you're careless you can't take care of a dog" I say

" I promise to take care of him I promise, Mason will help me" she looked at me pleadingly as she caught speedo in her arms hugging him tightly.

" Yes uncle Nolan,let us have him pretty please" Mason looked at me with puppy eyes.

" We will ask your daddy first ok" I say as they nodded. " Let's go to the back yard and play with him more" I stood up as Mason carried Speedo who barked loving the love he was receiving. We were about to close the door when two cars packed. Two guys got out of the first one and I recognized the blonde. He was the one who came to Nate's office asking for help.

" Uncle Theo, uncle Mateo, uncle Sebastian" Madi ran towards them as he hugged each one of them tightly. They all looked at me and the way they looked it wasn't pleasant at all. So these are Nate's friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 5.4K 90
"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him back to life. Now, he is reborn and so is...
311K 12.6K 29
Meet Jaden Arons, he's a trouble kid with a lot of issues and the main one is being in love. Like many seventeen year old kids, he has trouble keepin...
843K 35.5K 40
Nathaniel Angelev is a gritty, battle-hardened mafia prince who seemingly has it all - money, power, and devastatingly good looks - even though he's...
40.9K 2.7K 37
Book # 2 in the Silence Series # Sequel to "Listen Before You Speak" - the story of Elijah and Blake Elijah is no ordinary boy. Never has been, and h...