Twisted Perfection

Por Kai_Ryu254

Izumi Midoriya always wanted to be a hero and after her fated meeting with All Might, it finally became a tru... Más

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 16

211 3 4
Por Kai_Ryu254

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ochako had looked for what seemed like hours, but there was still no sign of Izumi anywhere, just a trail of carnage and destruction.

"Ugh! Where are you!?!?! DEKU!!!" She shouted, half angry and half scared.

"Chako.." a soft yet sweet voice called from behind her.

She turned quickly and saw Izumi. She was standing there, perfectly intact. Not a scratch on her..which made it hard to explain all the blood.

She felt a knot in her throat and her heart drop all at the same time. She'd found her, but what now?

"Chaaako. You called me, right? Wouldn't it be silly to not say anything after?" She teases with an innocent smile.

This bothered Ochako.. it felt fake. Like something far more sinister layed right beneath it. Another thing that was out of wack..were her eyes. A deep crimson red. They felt cold and distant. Not the warm and welcoming eyes of the Izumi she knew.

"Wh-What happened to you?" Was all she could ask.

"Oh whatever do you mean!?" Izumi teased again, doing a small twirl. "I'm perfect. In fact, I've never felt better." She announces.

"Y-You seem a little off.." she said, trying not to provoke her. "Like your eyes, they look....different."

Understatement of the century.

Her smile turns into a small smirk.

"My eyes? They do say the eyes are the gateway to the soul.." Izumi comments stepping closer to Ochako.

Subconsciously, Ochako takes a step back..

Izumi frowns, "What are you doing?"

"You're not my Izumi. It was All for One wasn't it? He did something to you that day. That's why you're like this!"

Her heart broke further. The greenette couldn't believe what she was hearing. The girl she had feelings for had just rejected her.

"Chako, you said you'd always be there for me.."

"And I am. But this is not you. There's something wrong and we have to find someone that can help you."

'They'll lock you away.' The voice in her head whispered.

She shook her head. "No deal..you just want to lock me up." Izumi lashes back.

"What? I would never! I'm just trying to help you Deku..You're not well." Ochako tries to reason while walking towards her slowly.

"Not..well? Is that what you're calling it?" She asks annoyed.

"Deku please..You're covered in blood.....y-you've been hurting people."

"They started it.. I just ended it. For the first time in my life, I'm taking charge." She says proudly.

Ochako sighs and looks down.
"You're becoming the very thing you hate.."

"W-What?" Izumi is startled.

"A villain." Ochako looks up at her sadly. "You're no better than a villain.." she says seriously.
'I would know.' She thinks to herself.

Izumi is taken aback. "I'm n-not a villain!! Those assholes had it coming! They were bullying me! Trying to take advantage of me!! Of my mom! I won't let it happen anymore!" She shouts as One for All reacts with her spiked emotions and powers her up.

Ochako doesn't flinch.
"You killed them Deku.. you killed these people. Whatever they did to you, wasn't worth this." Tears begin forming in her eyes.

"Shut up.." Izumi warns.

"Why? Will you kill me too??" She asks defiantly.

Izumi's eyes widen. "N-No.."

"Then shut up and come with me. We can still fix this." Ochako offers her hand.

Izumi stares at it, hesitantly.

"Please Deku.." Ochako urges, extending her hand further.

'She'll betray you.' The voice whispers.

"No..she wouldn't." Izumi fights it and goes to grab Ochako's hand.

Ochako doesn't waste the opportunity and quickly grabs it, pulling her into a tight hug.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there.." she apologizes.

Izumi whimpers slightly as Ochako's warmth calms her. Her eyes return to their natural green and One for All starts to level off again.
"Ch-Chako.... I'm scared..I don't kn-know what's going on with me!"

"I know..I know you're confused, but we have to get out of here. We can't let anyone see you like this. We have to go back to school and explain that you just lost control or something."

"Wh-What??" She asks confused as she lets go of Ochako and finally notices the blood splattered on her clothes.

She panics and starts hyperventilating. "What did I do!?!? Chako! What did I do!!!!?" She asks.

"Nothing.." she replied a bit conflicted. "You ran into a villain and he got away while you were blacked out..the blood is from the fight. Let's go. Now." She urges.

"But.."

"Izumi! Lets..go." Ochako basically orders.

She lowers her head and let's Ochako guide her away.

The pair quickly leave the scene, and not a moment too soon.

Heroes, police, EMTs and firemen arrive at the sceen and begin working trying to salvage what little is left from the 'battle'.

*Some time later that day*

The duo make it back to the dorms. They go in through the front door and sneak into the common room bathroom.

There they wait for a bit.

"We have to get you a different set of clothes.. I'll ask Mina for help. You should be close to the same size."

"Why not just use my clothes?" She asked.

"You..blew up our room. I'll be surprised if several teachers aren't there right now already. Just stay here and get out of those bloody clothes. I'll get rid of them." Ochako tells her with a serious expression. "We don't want them to know you fought a villain..or they'll kick you out of school. So please just listen to me."

Izumi nods hesitantly.
"Ok.. I trust you."

She begins removing her clothes, causing Ochako to blush and look away.

Izumi notices and blushes as well before moving into one of the shower stalls.

Ochako carefully takes the bloodied clothes from the greenette without looking.

"I-I'll take care of these. Y-Y-You take a shower."

"R-Right."

And with that Ochako quickly goes outside and hides out of immediate view. She activates her Zero Gravity quirk and launches the clothes away into the air.

She patiently waits for the clothes to climb higher and higher.

She sits down on the floor as she waits. Making sure the clothes leaves the upper atmosphere, never to be seen again.

Only when she is certain does she release her quirk. She then 3aits around to make sure it doesn't fall back down.

After she is satisfied with her work, she heads inside to find Izumi some clothes.

Before very long she finds Mina.

"Mina! Come here a sec."

Mina of course complies.

"Sup Chako?"

"I really need your help. Izu had an.. accident in our room."

"You're telling me? The room is completely destroyed! Aizawa is furious.."

"I figured.....look we just need some extra clothes. Izumi wrecked hers...and well..you know."

"Oh yes! Of course. Let's go get some then."

Ochako smiles "Thank you so much!"

The two quickly grab a change of clothes and Ochako brings it to Izumi, who is still in the shower.

"Ch-Chako, I need a t-towel.."

Ochako face palms.
"I'm so dumb.. I'll be right back Deku." She leaves and borrows a towel as well. Mina really is a great friend.

She returns and hands it to the girl. Ochako turns away as to protect Izumi's dignity.

"All d-done." Izumi whispers embarrassed.

Ochako turns around and smiles at seeing her beautiful face once again. Her soft features and innocent smile. This was her Izumi. Her Deku.

She pulls her into another hug.

"We're going to get through this.. let's go talk to sensei and explain the situation. Ok?"

Izumi gives her a small smile with a blush. "Ok Chako.."

The duo then head off to find their very aggravated teacher.

After a long explanation and a few lies sprinkled in..Ochakoanages to convince Aizawa that Izumi had an accident and destroyed her clothes along with the room. This led her to feel embarrassment, so she hid in the bathroom where Ochako found her. She needed new clothes but didn't have any so Ochako had to find it and help her out.

It was a cheap story, but he bought it.

With a sigh he replies "Alright then problem child. We'll get this fixed. For now both of you stay in one of the unused rooms. I'll make sure it's furnished today so don't worry. Just please try to report things like this with a bit more urgency."

"Understood sensei!" Ochako replies.

He sighs again before leaving.

Ochako turns to Izumi and smiles "See? It's going to be ok."

Izumi leans in and kisses her cheek.

The sudden kiss causes Ochako to burst into a crimson red.

"Thank you..You're my hero..." Izumi says cutely as she blushes like crazy.

This was enough.

Ochako passed out as her nose erupted in blood at the overwhelming cuteness of the girl she had feelings for.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys!!!! I really wanted to end this chapter on a lighter and cuter note so I hope you guys enjoyed it! I love writing this story so please keep being patient for updates. I'm doing my best to keep it interesting.

Also if you guys have any ideas or criticisms then please share them. I'm all ears and really enjoy reading whatever you guys comment.

Lastly, thank you again for reading this far. Your support is appreciated! 🥰😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.1K 238 42
Chikako Uraraka working hard into becoming a pro-hero was her primary focus. She wasn't here to fool around or mingle with anyone that wasn't her cou...
116K 5.1K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...
1.1K 21 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...