Caged By Him

Par moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Plus

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 84

22.1K 539 227
Par moonchild80

A few days later

Tristan's POV:

"Where the fuck is he?" I mumble to myself, pacing around and looking for Elijah. We were supposed to have a meeting 20 minutes ago but I can't find him anywhere.

I walk out of his office and stride down the corridor where I'm greeted by some guards. "Have you seen Elijah down here?" I ask and they both shake their heads. I sigh, continuing to look for him.

I walk past some of the break rooms that are meant for workers to rest if needed. As I approach the third door, I start to hear muffled sounds with each step I take further.

I stop at the door and kick it in, causing it to fly wide open. My eyes land on Elijah who's layed down with one of the strippers riding him and two others leaning over him.

"Shit." Elijah gasps under his breath as he's met by my angered face, staring down at him. He pushes himself up and ushers her off his lap.

I settle my face on him as the strippers clamber around nervously. They should be nervous. I could fire them in the blink of an eye. Fucking my underboss isn't part of the job description.

"When you're done fucking around, I suggest you come into my office to do your damn job." I spit in rage before walking away. This is the last thing I want to be dealing with today.

Soon enough, I reach my office as I hear Elijah's footsteps. I stand behind my desk as he closes the door behind him, his shirt still gripped in his hand with lipstick marks over his damn neck.

"I gotta tell you, Tristan." He states as he shakes his head to himself. "You're a lot of things but I never thought a cockblock would be one of them."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I scold, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not getting my dick sucked, that's for sure." He sighs, buttoning up his shirt.

"My wife's life is on the line and you're in here hosting orgies?" I taunt, raising my voice at him. I pay him to work, especially with the shit that's going down.

"It was a threesome at most." He rolls his eyes as he puts his shirt back on.

"And at least you have a wife. Some of us have to go the extra mile to get laid." He mutters, fixing his collar as he sends me a smirk.

"Cut the attitude. Today's not the day that you want to get sly with me." I spit, feeling myself getting angrier. I don't need more of this shit. I'm already stressed enough as it is.

"I'm just fucking with you, man. Lighten up." He chuckles, throwing his head back in laughter as I settle my scowl on him.

"Are you just looking to piss me off today?" I rub my forehead, sitting back on my chair, with a frown still settled on my face.

"Tristan, you're not exactly new to the infiltrating business. It's what you do best. I'm not worried." He shrugs in a calm voice. "And you shouldn't be either."

"Anyways, everything you requested is complete." He adds, slumping on the leather chair in front of me. "You should be able to fly out tomorrow."

"Good. Now set up a meeting. I want to go ahead with the next phase." I order to which he nods and pulls out his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you get everything ready?" I ask, turning my attention to Jonas as he nods.

"Your documents are all ready. We set you up with a whole new identity. " He confirms. "And we've gotten all the locations needed from the hostages."

"Then it's settled, I'll be leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning." I state, leaning back on my chair. "Elijah's in charge while I'm absent." I continue. "You'll all be taking your orders from him."

"There's a shipment docking tonight. I want it taken care of." I add, looking over at my phone. It's 4pm already and I need to be heading home if I'm going to spend any time with my family.

"Other than that, you're all dismissed." I say, flinging my jacket from the leather chair and walking away.

I put it on as I pull my phone out. I have a few loose ends to tie up before I'm good to go. Although, I don't get far before I hear footsteps trailing behind.

"Boss, wait up." Elijah calls out as he trails behind me.

"What is it, Elijah?" I reply, fastening my pace as he does the same.

Reaching my car, I stand by the door. "We'll miss you around here." He says, hitting my shoulder.

"I have no doubt you'll take care of things rather well, Elijah." I praise. Elijah is one of the few people I can count on for a job well done. If anyone can take my place while I'm away, it's him.

"Are you headed home?" He asks and I nod in reply. "Yeah, I'll be getting up extremely early to leave."

"Have you told Aurora what you're doing yet?" He questions with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"No. I've been trying to avoid it for days now. But I'm telling her as soon as I get home." I sigh, rubbing on my stubble. I'm fucking exhausted and I still have so much to do.

"I'm sure that'll be fun." He sarcastically teases, chuckling as he does.

"She's going to fucking despise me. I just know it." I breathe, dreading the fact that I'm going to face her.

I'm not one to shy away from confrontation, but Aurora hits a soft spot like no other. If I don't resist hard enough, she might actually make me cave and cancel my mission. However, I'm doing this for her. If it was any other job then I'll be sending someone else to do it for me.

"It's not like it's your choice, boss." He shrugs as I huff out.

"Listen to me, Elijah. While I'm gone, Aurora and Eric are your top priorities. All of you. They come before whatever going on. I want to double the security around the house. And I want the guards armed at all times." I remind him, emphasizing how serious I am.

Dad and Isaac are taking care of my mother and Aylina. They're well protected. But my leaving puts Aurora in a vulnerable position. However, I'm certain they'll both be safe. I trust Elijah and my men to do their jobs. To put their lives on the line for them.

He nods. "I'll be there to see you off at the airport tomorrow."

"No need." I shake my head. "I'm taking one of the unmarked planes. They'll be alerted as soon as I land if I were to take the private jet."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." He says before departing.

As soon as Elijah walks away, I open the door to my car before I hear the screeching of tires and a car being pulled next to me. I turn my head to see Isaac climbing off his

"Isaac." I exclaim. "What are you doing here?" I haven't seen him in a week. No one has, in fact. He hasn't been answering any of my phone calls. He also hasn't been staying with my parents.

"Well, I am part of the mafia. Am I not?" He bluntly replies . "I should at least keep up with what's happening." I stare at him for a moment before opening the door to my car.

"Get in. I'm going to take you to the house. Mother has been worried sick about you." I order him as he pushes his hands in his pockets and walk around to the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So what has been happening?" He questions, the same blank expression settled on his face.

"I'm going on a mission tomorrow." I reply, focusing my attention on the road as we make our way to the house.

"What kind of a mission?" He asks, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm infiltrating a mob in Chicago. So it should take a while." I inform him. "Of course, you would've known all of this if you've bothered to answer my calls."

"What about your family?" He pushes past my last comment as I make a turn. He's been avoiding me and this subject for long enough.

"Let's not mention it. I'm more concerned about what's been happening with you." I poke. "You're my family too, Isaac." I state, turning to him.

"Where have you been staying this past week?" I interrogate him. He has failed to inform me or update me on his whereabouts and activities. On top of that, I had to take shit from my parents every single day because he bailed.

"At my penthouse." He declares."I needed to sort my shit out."

"And have you? Or is there anything you need?" I ask him. Me doing this is unheard of. I don't usually have heart to heart conversations with Isaac. Then again, I've never seen him act out like this before.

"I'm good, man. Just need some time to get over it." He assures me in a low tone.

"Did you talk to her?" I question, referring to Stella. I turn to him to see him shaking his head.

"No. But I think I'm going with her to her appointment. To support her."

"Do you feel as though that's going to help?" I question. To be straight, I couldn't give a damn about Stella. I only care about my brother and what hes being put through because of her. Quite frankly, if she wasn't so close with Aurora, I would've been plotting my revenge already.

"It might." He mumbles dismissively. "How's my nephew?"

"He's fine. You should come visit soon." I suggest, slowing down as we near into the house.

I stop the car as I wait for the gates to open. "Take care of the family for me while I'm gone, Isaac." I advise him before starting the car again and entering through the open gates.

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~

It's about 6pm right now and I've just gotten home. I've said my goodbyes to my parents, and to Isaac and Aylina. My mother and my sister aren't in the know of what's going on with Aurora. They're not members so the less they know about it, the better.

Parking the car in the front, I climb out and head towards the door. I greet the guards that stood out front before entering.

Upon my arrival, I can hear Eric's laughs echoing from the kitchen. I make my way over to find him in his chair as Aurora watches over the pan on the stove.

Not wasting any second, I walk over towards her. "Good evening, my love." I hum, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek..

"Hey. Are you feeling better?" She smiles, placing her hands on mine and reciprocating my hug. She's picked up that I have been quite tense the past few days. The fact that I've been keeping my distance and focusing on work has been hard to miss.

"Mhm. I'm good." I confirm, resting my chin on the top of her head. "Yourself?"

"I'm okay." She replies, soothing her small soft hands over mine.

I momentarily let go of her and walk towards Eric. "How's he been today?" I ask as I lean down in front of his chair. Already, he has his arms raised for me to pick him up. "Did he give you any trouble?" I watch him as he starts attempting to jump up and down.

"He's fussy. It's past his bedtime and I can't seem to be able to put him to bed." She complains, huffing out as she leans against the marble island.

"Could he be hungry?" I ask, picking him up from the chair and placing him in my arms.

"No, I just fed him. I've tried just about everything so I'm waiting for him to tire himself out." She tells me, pushing a few strands of hair away from her face.

"I'll take care of it." I tell her. "Then there's something I want to talk to you about." I announce as she furrows her brows, confused.

"Okay. But do you want to have dinner?" She suggests with a smile."I made your favourite."

"Sure, I'll just put him to sleep and be right back." I tell her as she nods before walking away. I continue rocking my son in my arms as I make my way upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

After managing to put Eric to sleep, I walk back down stairs to see Aurora setting the dinner table. Fuck, she looks good. Her long hair tied up in a loose bun in the back of her head. Even in the most comfortable attire, she still manages to look so fucking good.

"That son of yours is clingy." I tell her, cracking my neck. I've been leaning over his crib for half an hour, talking to him, rocking him, waiting for him to fall asleep.

She smiles, turning to me."You're an amazing father." She mumbles as I approach her, placing the baby monitor on the table.

"You think so?" I ask, towering over her as she nods and shies away from me. I wonder if she'll ever stop blushing and being timid around me.

"Yeah. You're the only one who manages to calm him down most of the time." She praises, rubbing her arms up and down as she stares up at me. As long as I'm doing my part and she feels I'm helpful, I'm a happy man.

"I do try." I hum playfully, tugging on her jaw and making her look up at me.

"Please take a seat, I'll finish setting the table then we'll have dinner." She proposes as I stride over to my seat.

After having dinner, I head over to the cabinet and grab a bottle of whiskey. I lean against the kitchen counter and watch her as she organizes the clean plates. Taking a swig of the drink, I swallow and let it burn down my throat.

"Okay, I'm finished." She huffs out.

"Do me a favor and get upstairs. I'll be right with you." I order her and she nods, grabbing the baby monitor and walking away.

I pace around the room for a few minutes, trying to figure out how to tell her that I'm leaving. I sip on my whiskey, shoving my hand in my pocket.

Hm.

I need to be sensitive and considering. I know for a fact she'll be crying. Which annoys the fuck out of me but I need to comfort her, not snap at her.

I also need to dilute what I'm telling her. I'll refrain from mentioning any details about my trip. As far as she's concerned, it's just another contract mishaps with one of my clients.

I place the cup on the counter and make my way upstairs. Walking into our room, I watch her as she gathers some of Eric's toys and puts them away.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She whispers as she smiles at me. Fuck, am I going to miss that smile.

"I need to do something. And I need you to not make it worse for me." I start off.

"How would I do that?" She questions, seemingly confused by my previous statement.

"I need you to be on board. You're not going to agree with it but I just need you to trust me." I declare. "Can you do that? Can you trust me?" I question and her smile slowly fades away to an idle expression.

"Tristan, you're scaring me." She frowns, her eyes fluttering up at me, anticipating my reply. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I'm leaving." I finally confess. "I have an operation I need to handle. It's slightly risky but it needs to be done." I watch her face drop as soon as the words escape my mouth. Oh, she did not like that.

"What kind of operation?" She pouts in her soft voice, looking away from me, disappointed.

"You can't know that." I firmly state, shaking my head. I'm not giving her much to go from but I figure the less she knows about this the better.

"For how long?" She mutters under her breath, her hands fumbling with the material of her sweater nervously.

"It could be weeks. It could be months." I ease her in, fully aware of the fact that this conversation isn't going to end well.

"Months?"

"Yes but I'll try my best to avoid that." I tell her, attempting to persuade her.

"So what will happen?" She asks, sheepishly linking her hands in front of her.

"I'll go away. If I need this to work then I'll be obligated to go underground... I have to investigate."

"Will I be able to talk to you? While you're there?" She continues to bombard me with questions. Fuck, if this goes on then I won't be able to get anything done. She knows what she's doing.

"No. I'll not be able to contact anyone while I'm away." I confirm.

"What about Eric?"

"Aurora, please don't make this worse than it has to be. You know damn well how difficult this is for me. To be away from both of you." I sigh, getting frustrated.

"Is it because of what I did? About Stella and Isaac? I promise I won't lie to you again. I'll tell you everything from now on." She rambles nervously as I shake my head. "Just please don't go."

I chuckle in an attempt to lighten the mood. I can't believe how innocent she still is."Do you actually believe I would just leave if I could help it? I don't like this either. But I'll come back to you. I always do."

"I just" She starts, lowering her gaze. "I have a bad feeling about this one, Tristan."

"That's you worrying." I softly smile, my hand pushing her hair back.

"Tristan, I can't be away from you for that long." She looks up at me through her lashes as I stare down at her.

"You can." I nod, placing my hands or both her arms and pulling her closer. "You know you can." I smile. I'm trying to make her feel at ease but I know it's not going to work with Aurora. She gets anxious pretty easily.

I keep my eyes on her as she sighs out. She bows her head and pouts. And soon enough, I notice tears escaping her eyes.

That was expected. I was waiting for her to cry from the moment I opened my mouth. Her crying makes me rather uncomfortable but this time, I can understand it.

I feel my chest tighten as I watch the tears continuing to stream down her cheeks."Don't do that." I breathe softly, trying to maintain my composure.

I've had my share of excruciating experiences but they all fall second place to watching her cry. Hell, it's because she's crying because of me. If any other person had made her cry, I would've dismembered them.

"For fuck's sake." I utter under my breath, pulling her close. I feel her crying against my chest, drenching my shirt in tears.

"Baby, please don't cry." I tut, soothing my hand over her head as her chest heaves up and down.

"Look at me, sweetheart." I whisper in a comforting tone, cupping her small face in my hand and making her look up at me.

"I'll come back to you. If I could hire someone to do this, I would." I assure her, wiping her cheeks with my thumbs. "If this wasn't important, I wouldn't do it myself. But I can't trust anyone with this." I explain, doing my best to make my point."I'm the best for the job."

"I don't like your job." She sniffles against my chest, making me chuckle.

"I know, honey."

"Listen to me. I know you've got this. You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for." I comfort her. " I know you'll take great care of our son while I'm away. I'll be back soon. Don't worry."

"Okay?" I ask, checking in on her. She gulps before giving a faint nod, making me smirk. "Good girl." I praise, a smirk appearing on my face. I have to say I'll miss watching her. I'll miss seeing her shy away from me, seeing her smile at me, touching her, kissing her.

"When do you leave?" She asks, drying her face and waiting for my response.

"My plane leaves at 8am."

She nods, disappointed but doing her best to conceal it. "Okay. Then you'll need to sleep well. I'll go get ready for bed." She mumbles before walking away. But she doesn't get far before I latch onto her arm and pull her back.

"Sleep is overrated."I hum. "I was thinking this could be more of a sleepless night." I seductively suggest, moving the loose strand of hair behind her ear . "If you're up for it." My hand moves under her jaw, tugging it up towards me.

"Um... what do you want to do instead?" She nervously ask, staring up at me.

"You know what." I reply as her wide eyes falter over my face. "Come." I usher, grabbing the monitor from the bedside table and walking out of the room. I walk down the vast corridor, dragging Aurora behind me as she fastens her pace.

I push open the door to the guest room, I nudge her inside. Closing the door behind me, I tower over her. She lowers her gaze ad I grit my jaw and watch her, backing away as I step forwards.

I notice her blush taking over her face as I back her up against the wall. I want to be close to her.

"Tonight. I'm going to do whatever I have in mind with you." I hush gently. "And I want you to take it." I grit my jaw, feeling myself getting hard for her. Just thinking about what I want to do to her drives me wild.

"Undress for me." I order as I watch her clamber nervously. I look down on her a she attempts to take off her pyjama top. I tut, impatiently pulling it up and over her arms then tossing it aside.

I then move over and grip on the band of her sweatpants, pulling them down as she steps off them. She's now in her panties as I stand there for a few mere seconds, devouring her body with my eyes.

I've come to terms with the fact that she'll never stop shying away from me. I've seen her naked hundreds of times. Yet, she'll always turn red when I stare at her.

But goddamn, everything about this woman is so sexy. Her full lips, her perky breasts. Over the last few months, I've noticed she's gained more weight. I'm not complaining though. Her thighs and ass look more plump, which gives me more to grip on when I fuck her.

Not wasting any second, I plaster my body against her, pushing her against the wall as she places her small hand over my chest. I inch down and start kissing her softly. my hands soon wrapping around her waist.

She takes a brisk inhale, her breath fanning against my stubble as I inch down towards her jaw, trailing kisses along. I don't stop, I keep moving down and towards her neck and latch on to it, knowing it's going to leave a mark.

I notice her breathing pick up and she starts to pant. I look up to check on her and she's biting her lower lip. She wants it, she wants me.

I'm hoping Eric won't wake up. I'd rather not be interrupted by anyone. I know I can take her for hours and not get tired of it.

"Oh... Tristan." She whispers as I move my lips away and grab her jaw, pressing my lips against hers and moving them painfully. My other hand goes to her hair, undoing it and letting it fall down her back.

I hoist her up, wrapping her legs around my hips and carrying her over to the bed, continuing to kiss her as I do. I place her down on the bed gently and tower over her.

She pushes herself up with her elbows and watches me. I unbutton my shirt, letting it drop down to the floor and climb over he bed.

As expected, she gets shy and pushes herself away. Not this time. I grab her legs and pull her under me. Getting on top of her, I pin her hands to her sides and resume kissing her, as feverishly as ever.

Her hands move and tug weakly on my hair as I dip down and focus my attention on her breasts, tasting and biting on them. Fuck, I'll never get tired of this.

She starts grinding against me, bucking her hips against mine. I grit my jaw and groan. Shit, she knows exactly what she's doing.

I get off her, ushering her up as I lay flat on the bed. I slide her panties down her smooth legs and toss them away.

"Come sit on my face." I command with a strict tone. I can't help it. That innocent side of her makes me want to dominate her. But I also remind myself that I need to be gentle with her.

She hesitates but eventually does as told, straddling my face with her legs. She grips on the headboard and starts lowering herself on me. I pull her down, latching on to her pussy with my lips. I start kissing on her inner thighs, making her moan and pull away from me.

"Stay put." I order, slapping her thigh gently. I wrap my arms around her thighs and hold her down. This is going to be intense and too much for her but I know it'll make her feel good.

I wrap my lips around her clit and suck on it, making her moan softly. She liked that. I continue sucking on her, switching back and forth and licking her folds.

"Tristan, please. I-It's too much." She begs and I feel my dick throb. I lower my tongue and plunge it into her hole. That sends her completely over the edge. It's good. I want her to feel all the pleasure I can give her.

I continue pushing my tongue in and out of her till I feel her starting to tremble. I hold her down and aggressively flick my tongue back and forth against her walls as I feel her start to grind herself against my face.

She cries out, her legs starting to shake as she cums but I don't stop. "Ohhh." She moans as she releases herself, her wetness dripping down my tongue.

I release her and she slumps on the bed, gasping for breath. I'm not done with her just yet. Not by a long shot. I pull her close as she leans against me, her nipples hardening against my chest. I slide my tongue into her mouth and start making out with her, playing mine against hers.

Her hands explore my chest before they start inching lower. Fuck, she has no idea what that does to me. The slightest touch from her is enough to turn me on.

Her fingers find my belt buckle to which she attempts to unbuckle it but fails. Let me help. I take it off for her, removing my slacks in the process and dropping them onto the floor. She places her hand down and into my Calvins. Grabbing my dick with her small hand. Her thumb circles my tip as she pushes her breasts out and against me.

Fuck me.

She's not playing fair. If she continues what she's doing then she's going to make me explode and I'd rather not do that. Not just yet. Tonight's about her pleasure.

I start rubbing on her clit gently and soon enough, she completely submits herself to me. There we go. I push her down the bed and move my thumb in circles against her clit.

"Tristan... Please." She begs. This is what I wanted. I wanted her to crave my touch abd plead for it.

"Please what?" I ask, staring down at her with a hard frown and grabbing both her arms, pinning them above her head. "Tell me what you want." I order, moving my two digits down and relentlessly fucking her with my fingers.

"Please- Please take me." She whimpers, her lips quivering and her knees buckling. "I need it... I-I need you." She whispers desperately as I smirk. If that's what she wants, that's what she's gonna get.

I let go of her, grabbing my dick and teasing myself. I give her a slight tap. "Bend over for me, baby." She does as told, leaning down with her bare glistening pussy on display. I stalk closer, rubbing my tip up and down her folds, which urges her to fist the sheets with her hands.

I position myself at her center and force myself inside her. Shit, she's so fucking tight. She screams, her back arching as I hold her down. If she thinks she'll get away from me tonight then she's mistaken.

I don't stop, I continue fucking her relentlessly. but also giving slow torturous strokes, circling myself inside of her. She starts bucking her hips against me, wanting more of me inside her. I feel myself nearing to cum.

I grab her hair and wrap it around my wrist, pulling her head back. I sink back into her,  harder and faster, the sound of our skin slapping together loudly as she moans.

I sense her tremble beneath me, her soft breathing hitching each time I slip in. That gets me right to the edge. Her walls tighten against my shaft, causing me to cum hard.

I bury myself to the hilt in her, feeling writhe underneath me in pure ecstasy as she orgasms...

Hope you enjoyed <3 Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Lots of love ❤

Published: November 11th 2023

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

80.5K 7.9K 26
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
250K 3.6K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
389K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...