Feel the adrenaline (Midoriya...

By MarieNoels

The first chapter is a little info about this book so I'm not gonna put that here lol. Just wanted to give my... More

info
Prologue
Pussy boy
What the hell
You really are a kind person
Friends
Let's fucking do this
Midoriya isn't quirkless anymore
Welcome to your hero academia
What was that..?
Show em what you've got
I'll be by your side
Nice shoes shortstack
Bakugou vs Midoriya
Bingo
Wake up
Emergency exit Iida
USJ-1
USJ-2
USJ-3
USJ-4
Izuku
F in the chat for Iida
Do I like him?
Obstacle course
Cavalry Battle
Kira's new ability
Uraraka
Affection
Kira is very swag
Izuku vs Todoroki
Kira vs Tokoyami
authors note
First kiss
Kira vs Bakugou
Rivals and friendships
Knockback
Internships pt.1
face reveal
Internships pt.2
Tears and messages
Monoma's an asshole lols
Final exams pt.1
Final exams pt.2
Daddy issues?
Two heroes: pt.1
Two heroes: pt.2
I'm sick :(
Two heroes: pt.3
Two heroes: pt.4
Two heroes: pt.5
Pool day
I love her
author's note: PLEASE READ
Relentless training
Darkness takes over
League of Bastards
info on Kira
Kameru
Class 1-A
Back on track
Provisional License pt.1
Provisional License pt.2
Provisional License pt.3
Guilt
Author's note: new story!
House arrest
Deku vs Kira
author's note: PLEASE READ
The big three
Valentines Special
See you later, Midoriya
Calm down
Katsuki
The choice is yours
Author's note
Keep fighting
Gotcha
My favourite hero
Epilogue
Final decision

Bakugou

1.1K 40 7
By MarieNoels

-

The next few matches went by quickly. Yaoyorozu lost to Tokoyami, she let her guard down and was pushed out of bounds by dark shadow without even realising it. Kirishima's match ended up in a draw as his opponent Tetsutetsu basically had the same amount of strength as him. The guy could turn his body into metal so they were pretty much almost the same person. Kira still cheered for Kirishima though.

Midoriya went to check on Uraraka, who was waiting for her match to start in the waiting room. Kira noticed how nervous she was and honestly she didn't blame her. She was up against Bakugou, anyone would be nervous to go against that guy. So Kira decided to let her be, she was already nervous enough and nothing Kira would say could probably help. After Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both passed out, Midoriya came back to the stands. 

"How's she holding up?" asked Kira as she leaned back against her chair. "Well, she's obviously really nervous even if she tried to hide it, but she seems confident. I tried helping her out with some strategies but she refused any help whatsoever so I'm not really sure how things will go." Kira pursed her lips as she nodded, a glum look on her face. 

Present Mic announced the next competitors and Kira began to peal at her fingers. She was nervous too, she knew how merciless Bakugou could be and yeah she understood why he was but still, she didn't like seeing her friends get hurt. "THE FINAL BATTLE FOR OUR FIRST ROUND OF MATCHES! HE WAS KIND OF A HOT-SHOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND JUST LOOK AT THAT DETERMINED FACE! IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM THE HERO COURSE!" Kira couldn't help but laugh out loud as she saw Bakugou's face.

His lip was pulled up but at the same time he looked mad, it was hilarious. "What's so funny Yamari?" asked Tsu. Kira just pointed at Bakugou, her other hand coming up to her mouth in an attempt to calm her giggles. "His face looks so freaking stupid!" She received a laugh from Kaminari and Sero who gave her pats on the shoulder, which made Midoriya subconsciously shift closer to her.

"AND HERE'S THE ONE I'M PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR, OCHACO URARAKA, ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE!" Kira's giggles died down as she took a good look at her friends' face. Uraraka looked really determined and serious, ready to face the bomb that is Bakugou. "Midoriya, I'm actually curious. What was that strategy you wanted to give to Uraraka?" Kira looked over at Iida as Midoriya pulled out his notebook.

"It wasn't anything much, really. Kacchan's so strong, when it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats so he gets stronger by the second. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka is able to touch him she can use her quirk to make him float. She can send him out of bounds! That's why it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand." Kira hummed in thought as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah well, there's still a problem. Bakugou isn't just gonna let her touch him so it's gonna be an ugly fight, I'm sure. Bakugou's not gonna hold his punches." Midoriya nodded in agreement and Iida agreed with some weird hand movements. 

Present Mic gave the starting signal and Uraraka immediately charged at her opponent. She stayed low to the ground during her sprint and Bakugou reciprocated by blasting her straight in the face with his famous right hook. 'He always uses a right hook to start his fights. He goes with the tide after that', thought Kira as her eyebrows furrowed. "Uraraka!" yelled Midoriya and Iida at the same time.

A smoke screen covered the entire arena and Bakugou blasted away at Uraraka again. Only to realise that Uraraka had used her jacket as a diversion. Kira's eyebrows shot up at the smart idea, hoping she could close in on him now. Uraraka appeared behind him and held out her hand in hopes of touching him, but Bakugou's reflexes were faster. He aimed an explosion at her again, blasting her back. This continued on for a while, Uraraka charging at Bakugou and getting blasted in the face again and again.

Kira squeezed Midoriya's hand, which she had grabbed out of instinct, but he didn't mind. Suddenly some people started to criticise Bakugou, saying how he was acting like a villain. Soon enough, everyone in the stadium began booing at Bakugou and for some reason that pissed Kira off. "Tch, he's not acting like a villain! He's giving his all because he desperately wants to win so he's being careful! She's not some weak girl who can't take a blow either! Fucking idiots..." Midoriya squeezed her hand back, silently telling her to calm down. 

Aizawa began to speak over the comms, telling the exact same thing as Kira had which shut everyone up pretty fast. Kira noticed how Uraraka had stopped charging straight at Bakugou. She also noticed how there was a lack of rubble in the arena which didn't make sense considering the amount of destruction Bakugou's blasts cause. Kira looked up in the air and her eyes widened in surprise. She let out a chuckle before mumbling to herself. "Well shit, she got him."

Midoriya raised an eyebrow and asked her what she was talking about and Kira responded by pointing up towards the big mass of rubble floating above Bakugou's head. Midoriya let out a gasp of glee at Uraraka's plan. "So that's why she stayed so low to the ground! She used her quirk on the rubble to form an attack!" Uraraka let out a yell as she brought her hands together, letting the rubble fall down towards Bakugou.

She ran towards him at the same time, hoping to be able to touch him. Kira sat up to the edge of her seat, staring at the battle in astonishment. She was so close to winning, but Kira's smile disappeared as soon as it came. Bakugou held up his left hand, his right one supporting his wrist as he emitted an enormous blast. Kira's free hand came up to shield her face from the smoke and wind and when it dispersed, she bit her lip in frustration. 

Bakugou destroyed all of the rubble in one blast, he'd blown Uraraka down as well, who struggled to get up. "Ochaco..." mumbled Kira as a gloomy look took over her facial expression. Not too long after that, Uraraka had passed out cold. Midnight came to check on her condition before raising her hand and declaring Bakugou the winner of this match. Everybody cheered and clapped while Bakugou just stuffed his hands in his pockets before walking off.

Uraraka was taken away on a stroller to the nurse's office to heal her up. The first round was officially over. Kira looked over at the score board to see who she was up against next. It seemed she was going up against Tokoyami again. 'He had a smart strategy against Yaoyorozu but he was being soft. I just have to get up close to him, his hand to hand combat isn't really that amazing without dark shadow', thought Kira as she put a pensive finger on her chin.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Midoriya standing up, a solemn look on his face. Kira tugged his sleeve before he walked off, gaining his attention. "Are you okay? Do you want me to go with you?" Midoriya gave her a small smile before taking her hand off him. "I'm okay, just wanna see how Uraraka's doing. You can come along if you want", offered Midoriya. Kira just nodded before standing up as well, following after Midoriya.

As they were walking, Kira decided it would be a good time to bring up her conversation with her father. She didn't look in his direction as she spoke. "My father came to talk to me." Midoriya was quick to give her a surprised look, asking what they talked about. "Well, he said he wanted me to come home. He apologised as well and he seemed sincere enough. But I'm not really sure what to think of it. He's ignored me for so long and then really hurt me, but maybe he finally realised his mistakes? Ugh, I don't know.."

Midoriya stopped in his tracks making Kira stop as well and turn back to look at him. He gave her an encouraging smile before answering. "It's all up to you, honestly. It's good that he came to apologise but it's also good that you're still looking out for potential dangers. If you want to go back that's fine, but just know that you're always welcome in our home and that I'll always be here for you." 

Kira's chest swelled with happiness at his words as she fought the urge to smile so brightly at him, he'd probably go blind. She did feel conflicted about her father, but Midoriya had somehow managed to make her feel better yet again. 'Does he have a second quirk that makes people happy or something?

She took small steps towards him and mumbled a 'thank you' before wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder, enveloping him in a hug. Midoriya panicked for the shortest amount of time before placing his hands on her back. Her hugs were something he'd grown accustomed to and he'd feel himself drowning in them every time. 

"You should tell her."

His eyes widened as he recalled his mothers' words. It seemed he finally realised what she had meant. He swallowed thickly as he thought this moment would be the right one to tell her about his feelings. His confidence at that moment also wasn't something that came so often, so he gathered all his courage and opened his mouth. "Hey Kira... I-" 

Loud stomping noises interrupted Midoriya's sentence, making Kira break the hug and look to her right. There was none other than Katsuki Bakugou, his usual scowl immediately coming back upon seeing Midoriya's and Kira's faces. "A-ah! Kacchan!" squealed Midoriya while a nervous sweat settled on his forehead. He was disappointed for being interrupted but his fear for Bakugou made all his confidence disappear.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" shouted Bakugou in return, making Midoriya cower behind Kira a bit, the latter just looking at the blonde with an annoyed expression. "Going to see Uraraka. Nice win by the way", complimented Kira. Bakugou only responded with an 'obviously' followed by a sassy eyeroll. "O-oh well, I'm up next so.. I was gonna wait in the waiting room..." spoke Midoriya from behind Kira, he was clearly uncomfortable with Bakugou's presence.

His movements became extremely stiff and shaky, as if he were a malfunctioning robot as he tried to leave the current situation. "Congrats on your win, see you around...!" A nervous chuckled followed after his sentence making Kira sweat drop. Bakugou walked up the stairs as he tried to halt Midoriya from leaving. "It was your idea wasn't it? That stupid desperate plan of hers. You'd come up with something that annoying. If we ended up-"

Bakugou was cut off by Midoriya's voice. "You're wrong", he said, suddenly sounding really serious. "That plan, Uraraka came up with it all on her own. I didn't know anything about it. If that battle was harder than you thought it'd be, than it was because of her strategy, not mine." Kira was honestly very impressed with the way Midoriya spoke up against Bakugou. That was the first time she'd ever seen him do that so she couldn't help her eyes from widening a bit.

Bakugou on the other hand, seemed anything but happy with this backtalk. His eyebrows twitching in annoyance and his teeth gritted. Midoriya walked back towards them before grabbing Kira's hand and taking his leave, dragging the girl behind him. Kira threw Bakugou a peace sign before they rounded the corner, Kira hearing low growls from Bakugou which made her snicker to herself.

She noticed how tightly Midoriya was holding onto her hand so she decided to bring that up. "Izu, you're holding my hand pretty tight and you seem a little tense. You okay?" Midoriya was snapped back to reality after that and immediately released her hand, his hand now coming up to rub the back of his neck. "O-oh, I'm really sorry Kira! I was just a bit worried that Kacchan would've blown my head off or something, heh.." 

Kira nodded and hummed in response before grabbing his hand again. Midoriya, of course, became flustered by it and it made Kira laugh a bit. Midoriya asked her what was up and so she sighed happily before responding. "It's just that, I've held your hand so often now. Yet it still remains so cute how you get flustered each and every time."

Let's just say Midoriya almost had to see Recovery Girl from the amount of heat he felt in his face, but nevertheless, he smiled softly at the girl he harboured feelings for. 'Next time. Next time I'll tell her how I feel!'

-

I wanna make them get together so bad but I need drama first >:)

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 2.4K 77
So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love story with the original drama that Horiko...
3.6K 92 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
77.8K 2.8K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
63.8K 956 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...