𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)

1.4K 155 95
By _yesha_jain_

"Naina." Sameer took her name in a masculine voice.

"Yes?" Naina uttered with a smile.

"If everything between us has sorted out, then can I say something?" He asked her nervously, and She nodded her head in yes.

"You look so hot, yaar." He complimented her with a puppy face, and Naina couldn't stop smiling.

"So? I know already...the way you look at me, I can easily understand how much I fascinate you." She said with a mischievous smile, while playing with the button of his kurta.

"Oh really? Then you might also know how much I am yearning to feel this hotness." Sameer spoke in a husky voice, and wrapped both his hands on her waist, so that she wouldn't run away from him.

"You have become so naughty and shameless." Naina pinched his nose playfully, and He just placed a kiss over her hand, and said with a lopsided smile - "I am naughty only for my beautiful wife...and if I wouldn't become shameless then how would we have our own child?"

"So you are ready to share me with our child? Won't you have any issue if I would love him/her more than you?" She asked him with an evil smile, and locked her hands around his neck.

"Your first priority should always be me. My Angel, and I won't have any issue if you would share a tiny part of my love with them, hence they would be my child as well." Sameer said with sincerity, and Naina just smiled, and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Sameer, tomorrow we will be visiting your regular doctor, we have to check how much you're improving." She informed him with a tensed face, and He assured her smilingly - "Your love can improve anyone's mental health. Sure we will visit him tomorrow, but right now I just want to spend some quality time with my wife."

"So tell me why did you ask me if I had an affair with anyone?" Naina asked him with a raised eyebrow, and Sameer replied to her cutely - "Because I don't want more villains in our life."

"Oh so you think that like in movies, if I had an ex-boyfriend, he would make an entry in my life after my marriage, and there would be many troubles and issues between us because of him. Is that what you were thinking?" She asked him with a lip closed smile, and He innocently nodded his head in yes.

"You are seriously crazy." Naina laughed carelessly, and Sameer felt happy seeing her like this.

"You don't know how crazy I am for this girl, who is laughing at me carelessly." Sameer said with a sweet smile, and She blushed, and challenged him - "Then tell me, how crazy you are?"

He forwarded his lips to claim hers, and even She didn't stop him, and stood there with a smile on her face. Sameer softly connected their craving lips for a beautiful kiss, and took themselves into a world of romance and love. He pushed her gently against the wall while tasting the flavour of her lip balm, and Naina was clutching his silky hair tightly in her fist, she has yearned to feel this warmness in her heart, which was missing somewhere, the roughness of his hands, the spicy taste of his lips, the softness of his hair, the aggressiveness and longing in his kiss. She felt everything was beautiful with him, he tried to untangle the string of her blouse, but Naina immediately stopped him by holding his hand, and the next moment Sameer broke the kiss.

"What happened? Are you not ready?" He asked her softly, and She explained to him - "Nothing like that Sameer, but don't you think you're moving so fast? You have just recovered recently, give some time to your mental health to get used to these things...I don't think it is right to take our relationship to the next level. We should wait for some more time, and also without talking with your regular doctor. We shouldn't do anything."

"I wasn't even planning to do that at all. Naina, just because I tried opening the string of your blouse, you thought I am desperate to have sex with you?" Sameer asked her in a stern voice, and his facial expression looked quite disappointing.

"I just want to make things clear with you, and I know you're not a desperate guy...but when the doctor would say you're absolutely alright, I wouldn't stop you from going ahead. Ok?" Naina made him understand with a beautiful smile, and He hummed in response.

"Stop overthinking stupid, let's sleep now...I am feeling so exhausted." She said with a puppy face, and kept her head on his chest to melt his anger.

"Ok sure...let's sleep." Sameer carefully lifted her up in his arms, and moved towards the bed with a smile.

"Looks like I am such a light-weighted person." Naina said naughtily, and He replied to her in a teasing way - "Of course you are...when you will stand on a weight checking machine, even he would say. Ma'am first gain some weight, and then come here."

"Kuch Bhi. Haan." She slapped him playfully on his cheek, and He said lovingly - "Arey sachi baba...kitni halki fulki biwi hai meri, tum na thandi me bahar mat nikalna akele...kahi pata chala tez hawa ke karan tum toh udd gayi balloon ki tarah."

"Chup karo na." Naina pouted angrily, and Sameer kissed her softly on her lips, and said romantically - "Agar tum chup karaogi mujhe apne tarike se...toh main zindagi bhar ke liye chup rehne ke liye taiyar hoon."

"Kaafi romantic ban gaye hain aap." She said smilingly, and He flattened her soft body on the bed, and laid himself beside her, and asked her amusingly - "Pehle nahi tha kya?"

"Of course the...par abhi aapka romance karne ka tarika change hogaya hai." Naina winked at him, and turned to get up, but one firm hold by her husband halted her, and She looked back at him confusingly.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, quite disturbedly.

"To change my clothes." She said simply.

"Why? You can sleep with me in these clothes as well, I won't do anything. Trust me." Sameer spoke with an innocent smile, and Naina said softly - "I know baby...but I won't feel comfortable in this lehenga and blouse, so let me change into a nightie."

"Ok fine...but you should have told me this earlier, I wouldn't have taken the burden of lifting you up in my arms." He said irritatingly, and She kissed him on his cheek, and spoke - "I am such a light-weight wife, you can carry me up anytime...anywhere you want."

"Are you sure?" He asked her amusingly.

"Yes." Naina said smilingly, and walked straight to her cabinet, and took out one simple  nightgown for her.

Sameer was feeling empty on the bed without her presence, he kept his head on her pillow, and mumbled in a husky voice - "Jaldi Aao Na...Miss Kar Raha Hoon Tumhe."

Naina poured some water on her exhausted body, and felt fresh after washing her face. She fastened her silky hair into a messy bun, and unlocked the door gently, and found her husband sleeping peacefully on her pillow. She smiled in contentment, and kept her jewellery on the dressing table.

She sat down on the bed, and as soon as she switched off the light. Sameer placed his head on her lap, and his hand around her waist. Naina looked at him in surprise, and He said in a hoarse voice - "I Love You So Much Naina."

Naina was feeling sleepy as well, but She didn't want to disappoint him by shifting his head on the pillow, so She kept her head on the bedrest, and closed her eyes, while roaming her fingers gently on his scattered hair. This night was the most beautiful and peaceful night of her life, and She had a relaxing sleep.

Next Day In The Morning. Sameer broke the peaceful sleep of his wife by softly kissing her forehead, and She looked at him with drowsy eyes, and said in a low voice - "Good Morning."

"Good Morning Angel." He greeted her with a sweet smile, and asked her out of concern - "Do you have back pain?"

"No. Why?" She answered him cluelessly.

"Errr...I slept last night on your lap, without thinking about your comfort. Sorry." Sameer said with an apologetic face, and Naina sighed in relief, and spoke - "I had a most peaceful sleep baby...and never say Sorry to me for anything. I was happy when you rightfully kept your head on my lap."

"Pakka?" He asked her nervously.

"Yes." She answered him with a soft smile.

"You know. I had a beautiful dream." Sameer said with a witty smile.

"Tell me. What did you see?" Naina asked him enthusiastically.

"You and Me...having a romantic conversation with each other, then suddenly it started to rain heavily, and we were sitting alone on the rooftop terrace." Sameer said in a husky voice, and purposely sat closer to her numb body.

"You were looking innocently beautiful in a blue saree, and my intense eyes were looking at you lovingly, you felt shy under my gaze...but I didn't care." He spoke further, while making the atmosphere quite warm, and his eyes shined seeing her nervousness.

"I took a step forward, and you were looking quite nervous, your back touched the wall, and I immediately trapped you by placing my hands on either side of the wall." Sameer caged her in his strong arms, and looked at her lovingly.

"Your soft lips trembled, and eyes flickered at me...I gently took away your hair strands, and breathed heavily." He leaned over her quivering lips, and passed the hot air inside her slightly opened mouth.

"The rain stopped suddenly, and I moved forward to whisper something in your ear." Sameer said in a low voice, with a lopsided smile, and Naina asked him hesitantly - "What?"

He smirked, and answered her with an innocent smile - "I said. Naina...Naina...we will catch a cold, let's go home."

Naina looked at him in astonishment, and Sameer started to laugh loudly seeing her terrified expression. She hit him on his shoulder from her pillow, and He asked her - "Why are you hitting me? Didn't you like my dream?"

"Shut up." She replied with a grumpy face.

"Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai, ek toh ache baby ki tarah tumhe bata raha hoon ki maine kya dekha sapne me...aur tum ho ki mujhe maar rahi ho." Sameer said with a fake sad pout, and Naina softly cupped his face, and replied to him - "Awwww...kitna acha bacha hai mera, sab kuch batata hai mujhe."

"Yes." He uttered with a wide smile.

"Close your mouth...and stop acting." She replied to him annoyingly.

"I wasn't acting." Sameer said with a puppy face.

"Whatever." Naina rolled her eyes at him, and ordered him in a firm voice - "I am going for a bath...till then fix our bedroom, and keep everything neatly."

"What? But Why? I am not a servant." He spoke annoyingly.

"Even though I am not your servant, I still cook for you...keep our things at their place, and clean the whole house." Naina said with a lopsided smile, and Sameer quietly stood up, and started to do his work with an infuriated face.

"Good Boy." She blew a kiss, and walked inside the bathroom with a designer suit in her hand.

• They went to meet Sameer's regular doctor, who often analyses about his mental health, and Naina was looking quite worried when the doctor Tanmay Joshi was asking several types of questions to her husband, she was nervously rubbing her hands, and hoping to hear positive news. Finally after a long conversation with Sameer, he informed them with a genuine smile - "Congratulations Mrs.Maheshwari, your husband has improved a lot, and very soon he will be completely fine."

"He answered every question of mine so well." Tanmay said smilingly, and Naina looked quite relaxed after knowing her husband had recovered.

"Take care of him...and don't let him take any mental stress please." He spoke in a solemn look, and Naina nodded her head in yes, and assured him - "Sure. Thank You."

"So can we go on a honeymoon now?" Sameer asked the doctor with an excited smile, and Tanmay looked at him surprisingly, and Naina slapped her forehead in embarrassment.

"Honeymoon?" Tanmay uttered, with a soft chuckle, and explained to him - "Yes you can go...but not now, first get completely fine, and then enjoy your honeymoon."

"But why can't we go?" Sameer asked him with a sulky face, and Naina requested him in a low voice - "Stop embarrassing me. Sameer."

"Try to understand. You just have to wait some more time, and I am damn sure on the next visit. I would meet a perfectly fine Sameer." Tanmay said with a sweet smile, and Sameer let out a deep breath.

"Thank You Dr.Tanmay." Naina stood up with a soft smile, and He blinked his eyes in response.

Once they were out of his cabin, Naina started to scold Sameer for asking such a weird and embarrassing question to Dr.Tanmay, and Sameer looked at her grumpily. She said in a frustrated tone - "kal maine kaha tha na aapse thode time ruk jate hai...lekin aapko toh sunni hai nahi meri."

"Tumne hi kaha tha mujhe jane se pehle ki Dr.Tanmay se main khul kar baat karu...toh maine kiya, ab usme bhi tumhe problem hai." Sameer replied to her with a miffed face, and Naina cursed herself for coming with him here.

"Stop scolding me now...I was just asking him, I wasn't inviting him to come with us on our honeymoon." He said further with a cute smile, and She glared at him, and spoke in a sarcastic way - "Not only him...invite everyone, then instead of honeymoon. We would celebrate Family-Moon."

"Not a bad idea." Sameer said with a lopsided smile, and His wife remarked annoyingly - "This is why he asked us to wait."

"Whatever...I will go on a honeymoon very soon, and at that time even Dr.Tanmay won't be able to stop me." He spoke with determination laced in his voice, and Naina asked him seductively - "And what about me mr.maheshwari? What if I would stop you?"

"I have my own ways to change your mind." Sameer replied to her with a naughty smile, and before he could kiss her. He noticed the Cab driver staring at them through the mirror.

"Look at him. Shameless man, are we the first couple in this world who are romancing with each other in a Cab?" He complained to Naina with an annoyed face, and glared at the driver for not having any shame.

"Aap chup nahi reh sakte thode time bhi?" Naina asked him with a helpless look, and Sameer said as a matter of fact - "Tum sirf mujhe chup hi karao...khud toh bolti nahi kuch, aur ab main bol raha hoon toh mujhe bhi mute karne pe utri ho."

"O god Sameer, I am asking you to stay quiet because the driver might have heard our conversation, and I don't want him to know anything about our personal life." She spoke in a soft voice, and He seemed to be convinced of her idea.

"This is why I was telling you that we should go by car." He said in an exasperated tone, and She spoke lovingly - "We would go on a long drive in our own car...when you would become fine."

"Why are you saying that you would do everything with me, when I would be fine? I am fine right now as well...you are saying as if I am singing a nursery song, or wearing a baby print shirt." Sameer pouted with a melancholic face, and Naina pulled his puffy cheek affectionately, and said - "Awww my baby...don't get so angry, just keep a little patience, and trust me. The result of your patience would be so beautiful."

"Promise?" He flattened his palm in front of her with a hopeful smile.

"Angel's Promise." Naina placed her hand above his big one, and said with a sweet smile.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Haunting Touch By Yesha Jain

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 116 1
"Ssss...sameer, what are you doing, please stay away" She was looking at him in horrified manner, and then raise up one flower vase to throw on his h...
716 73 1
Naina...A girl with an optimistic nature. She finds positivity in every bad thing, she is someone who wouldn't ever express her pain to anyone, not e...
7.8M 79.7K 17
Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contort my face in confusion at her weird star...
38.8K 2.7K 48
"How can you say that , your daughter eloped from her own marriage. She ran away with her lover under your nose and you all are unaware about this ma...