Once Upon A Time

By youngteenforever

Ella is 17 her dad? Died ten years ago Her mom? Was never around Her legal guardian? Her step monster What s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

2.2K 85 2
By youngteenforever

I couldn't believe it. I was on the phone talking to Seth about my birth father still being alive. I mean the tests proved it theres no lying that. Seth said they would meet me at the burger shack. So i quickly answered saying I would meet them in an hour. I hung up the phone and sat down on the couch to finish my drink.
"So you two are dating?" Luke's dad asked.
"Yeah it's been going on for a while." Luke answered.
"Have you guys. You know." He asked.
"Dad. No." Luke answered.
Luke's dad gave me a look of confusion and partial disbelief.
"I am a virgin! Ok. Not ready for that!" I said breaking the awkward silence. I took my mug and left the room. This was too awkward for me.
"Well I'd rather have it under my roof and if I don't allow you'll do it anyways. As long as your happy." I heard him tell Luke.
"I am. Really happy. Happier then I've ever been dad." He replied.

They didn't know I was close enough to hear I wasn't even in sight. What Luke said really made me smile. I got ready.

I didn't have to be at the burger shack for 20 more minutes. I decided to look through old photos of my dad. I saw one of him holding me at the beach. He had a tattoo on his left upper arm that said
Ella in hand writing.
I decided to take that photo with me because that was the last photo I took with my dad before he left. I got my stuff together and left.

I went into the burger shack to see my dad. We had a lot to catch up on. I walked in holding the old photo in my hand. Today my dad was wearing a muscle shirt. I walked over to him but I noticed something very odd. I sat down.

"Hi." I said.
"Hi honey." He said.
"Want to play 20 questions to reconnect?" I asked.
"Sure." he said.
"Okay." I said
"You start?" I asked.
"What's your favourite colour?" He asked.
"Pink." I said.
"Have you ever had a tattoo?" I asked.
"Nope. Never." He said.

I showed him the photo.
"See this? It's a photo of me and my real dad. He had a tattoo of my name hand written on his arm." I said.
"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 235 32
Audrey had always had a secret ever since the accident happened. She never thought it would bother her as she waited for the day that she would gradu...
4.6K 290 28
Demi is not an average teenager. She got abused by her dad and her mom died. So she was stuck with her abusive step father. What happens when she mee...
3.3K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
201K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...