| Gally X Reader | Forever an...

By WhyDidIGetThis1133

COMPLETED - UNDER EDITING!! This will include The Maze Runner and The Death Cure (I'm only going to do a brie... More

Chapter 1: "WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!"
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Olivia
Chapter 4: The Pit
Chapter 5: Medjack
Chapter 6: Stars
Chapter 7: Greenie
Chapter 8: Bonfire
Chapter 9: Hatred
Chapter 10: A Couple Months Later
Chapter 11: Angry Confessions
Chapter 12: The Rule
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14: Treehouse
Chapter 15: Banishment
Chapter 16: Saved
Chapter 17: Nightmare
Chapter 18: Forbidden
Chapter 19: Safe
Chapter 20: Another Girl?
Chapter 22: The Lake
Chapter 23: Struggling
Chapter 24: Drunk
Chapter 25: True Love
Chapter 26: Going Insane
Chapter 27: 'These Will Help the Girl'
Chapter 28: He's Gone
Chapter 29: Training
Chapter 30: The Maze
Chapter 31: The Gathering (Part 1)
Chapter 32: The Gathering (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Final Night
Chapter 34: "It's ok. Just Close Your Eyes"
Chapter 35: Last Minute Rescue
Chapter 36: Newt's Gay?
Chapter 37: Snow Day
Chapter 38: The Minho Boyfriend Experience Gone Wrong
Chapter 39: Life is Gonna Suck for a While.
Chapter 40: Fresh Greenie, Fresh Start
Chapter 41: Being Drunk Isn't Always the Best Idea. It Could End in a Threesome
Chapter 42: Aspirin to the Rescue🦸‍♀️
Chapter 43: Love is Cleaner With a Packaged Weiner
Chapter 44: Normalise Locking People in Small Spaces Until They Make Up
Chapter 45: Things Are Getting a Bit Fruity💅(And a Bit Death-y👁👄👁)
Chapter 46: 🐐
Chapter 47: "You Didn't Used to be a Goddamn Sheep, You Shank!"
Chapter 48: It's a Crappy Start For the Greenie... Literally
Chapter 49: Breaking News: Olivia Becomes Dora the Explorer To Find Gal Pal
Chapter 50: 🚨GALLY MAY HAVE A CHOKING KINK🚨(NOT CLICKBAIT)
Chapter 51: I Thought Newt was Supposed to be the Cranky One, Not Gally
Chapter 52: Olivia is Thomas Confirmed😟⁉️
Chapter 53: Bye Bye, Ben 10
Chapter 54: She's a Runner, She's a Trackstar🤪
Chapter 55: Olivia Plays Peekaboo with Thomas, Minho, Fry, Winston and Zart
Chapter 56: Olivia is a Newtmas Shipper (Stan Her😼)
Chapter 57: Gal Pal is Getting a Bit Moody😾
Chapter 58: 🎶RuN fAsT fOr YoUr MoThEr RuN fAsT fOr YoUr FaThEr🎶
Chapter 59: The Scorch Trials
Chapter 60: Vent Boy Makes an Entrance
Chapter 61: Pew Pew💥🔫
Chapter 62: Thomas Has A Fiery Night With Mystery Girl😍☝️
Chapter 63: Teresa Shouldn't Be Trusted With Walkie-Talkies🤨
Chapter 64: The Death Cure
Chapter 65: Newtmas is Official🥵💪
Chapter 66: Story Time With Olivia😍
Chapter 67: Fry the Third-Wheeler🥲
Chapter 68: Return of the Traitor🤭🤭
Chapter 69: Legendary Chapter Number🥵
Chapter 70: Thomas Slays (Literally)
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Ella

893 20 57
By WhyDidIGetThis1133

Olivia's Pov

It's been two weeks since Ella arrived. She mainly tags around with me and helps me occasionally in the Kitchens. Gally and I had become the closest to her, and Newt and Minho tell me on many occasions that Ella is like our kid and we are the parents. She still sleeps in my hut, and I sleep on the floor next to her because she gets frequent nightmares. The floor is really uncomfortable, so I haven't slept properly in a while. Gally keeps trying to convince me to sleep in his hut so I won't be so sleep deprived, but I refuse. He told me Ella can come to me and wake me up when she has a nightmare, but I know she would be too frightened to walk across the dark Glade alone.

"Hey, Gally!" I say cheerily as I walk to him. He stops what he's doing and gives me a hug.

"I was thinking" he starts. "What if we took it in turns to watch Ella? She trusts us two the most so it wouldn't matter who was sleeping with her"

"No, you need proper sleep, Gally. Thank you, though"

"So do you"

"Yeah, but at least I don't try and murder someone if they have the audacity to breathe the same air as me when I don't get a good nights sleep" I laugh.

"I don't do that!" he protests.

"Maybe not quite that extreme, but you're even grumpier than usual when you're sleep deprived"

"I'm not that bad" he says.

"You are" I ruffle his hair then go off in search of Ella.

"Ella! Where are you?" I call out. I walk around the Glade to all her favourite spots, but I can't find her. "Ella?!" I start to get panicked, so I start jogging, which soon turns into a full on sprint. "ELLA?!"

"Woah what's wrong?" Gally takes hold of my arm to stop me running.

"It's Ella!" I pant. "I can't find her anywhere! I've been looking for twenty minutes!" I frantically turn my head to try and spot her.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look at me, darling. Look at me" He holds onto my chin and forces me to face him. "I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Let me help" He takes hold of my hand and we revisit her favourite places.

"She's not here" I groan and rest my head on Gally's chest.

"Maybe Newt will know. Come on"

We ask Newt, but he doesn't know. Soon, pretty much all the Gladers are looking for her but she's not found.

"There's one place we haven't checked yet" I stare down at the ground and nervously shuffle my feet around.

"What is it?" Gally asks, tucking a stray bit of hair behind my ear.

"The Maze" My voice comes out in practically a whisper.

"Why would she be in there?"

"She's nowhere in the Glade. The only logical place is the Maze. I'm going to check"

"What?! NO!" He takes hold of my wrist. His grip is so tight I'm sure it will bruise. "I'm not letting you" he says firmly.

"It's not open for discussion"

"The Doors will close soon!"

"All the more reason to hurry"

"Liv-"

I get free of his grasp and sprint away before he can stop me. I head towards the Maze and soon reach it. I twist and turn through the corners, calling out Ella's name, but I hear no response.

After a few minutes, I need a break so I stop to regain my breath.

I've never been in the Maze before so I take in my surroundings for the first time. The atmosphere is thick, in complete contrast to the Glade. An empty feeling resides here, sending a shiver down my spine.

Soon, I decide to continue walking. Every step I take, the more scared I get. How the shuck do Minho and the other Runners come in here every single day?

"Ella?!" I call out for what seems like the millionth time. Yet again, there's no response. Where has this girl got to?

I look up and see it's getting dark. I need to hurry and find her before the doors close.

"ELLA!" I yell. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY! COME TO ME! PLEASE!" I sprint down endless corridors, yet there's no sign of her.

"LIV!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Minho. "WHAT THE SHUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

"I'm trying to find Ella!"

"Why would she be in here?!"

"She was nowhere in the Glade! Where else could she be?!"

"We need to go. Now. The doors will be shutting any minute now and we're quite far away from them" He grabs my wrist and starts sprinting. I shake free of him and try my best to keep up with him. It wasn't easy, but I managed to do it all the same.

After what seemed like an eternity, Minho told me we were only a few turns away from the Glade. I breathed a sigh of relief, the stitch in my side that I had had for a while now was getting really bad and I think I had twisted my ankle half way through, but I must push on.

"LAST CORNER!" Minho shouts. As we turn the corner, the Glade comes into view. Everyone is standing there, yelling at us to hurry up.

The Doors were already closing; there would barely be enough time to get through.

"GO, GO, GO!" Minho yells. He manages to get through the door easy enough, however for me it's a different story.

I slip into the already narrow gap, and squeeze myself through the Doors. I had blocked out all the sounds, except Gally yelling for me to hurry up. Just as I collapsed on the floor of the Glade, the doors slammed shut.

"Liv!" everyone shouts, rushing to my side. Gally scoops me up and puts me on his lap while I rest my head on his chest. "Never scare me like that again. Ok?" he murmurs. I nod. It's all I can do. I don't know if the reason I can't talk is because of how out of breath I am, or how terrified I am. It's probably both, to be honest.

"Let's get you to the Medjacks" Gally picks me up and carries me to the Medshack. "She has quite a lot of scratches from the doors and something has happened to her ankle" Gally explains to Clint and Jeff.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry" Clint assures Gally.

"Can I stay with her while you sort her out?" Gally asks.

"Of course" Jeff smiles. "I'd be scared to say no, anyway" he laughs.

"Let's have a look, then" Clint examines my ankle.

"I only twisted it" I say, my voice finally deciding to return.

"What happened out there?" Gally squeezes my hand.

"I was running around, calling for Ella. But she didn't respond. Oh god, she's in there, isn't she? She's trapped with the Grievers overnight. She's gonna- she's gonna die in there, alone. Why did I come back? I should have carried on trying to find her" I wrap my arms around Gally's neck.

"If you stayed out there, you would be dead too"

"I might have survived the Grievers. But Ella won't. Not by herself"

"Olivia!" I look at the doorway to where the voice came from and see Ella.

"Oh my god! Ella!" I try to get up, but Gally stops me.

"Your ankle, Liv" he reminds me.

"I don't shucking care" I get up and limp my way over to her and wrap her in a tight hug. "Thank god you're ok" I say, while stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry for worrying everyone. I didn't mean for you to nearly die"

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. It's ok. Where were you?"

"With Alby"

I groan. Why didn't I think to check there? We checked the whole Glade, except Alby's hut. "What were you doing there?" I ask.

"Alby was asking me how I was and how I have felt. He was also asking about my nightmares, and if I wanted a job"

"Do you want a job?"

"I think so. It's getting boring doing pretty much nothing all day. But am I too young?"

"It depends on the job you choose and what you have to do in it. But I think there's got to be a job you can do. I'll try and think of one, ok?"

"Thanks, Liv!" She smiles, and wraps me in a hug, then runs off somewhere. Gally helps me back to my bed.

Gally's Pov

"I'll be right back, darling" I peck her cheek.

"Where are you going?"

"To speak to Alby"

"You're going to have a go at him, aren't you?"

I sigh. How does she know?

"Maybe" I admit.

"Gally" She takes hold of my hand and squeezes
it. "It's ok" She smiles.

"But because of him, you nearly died!"

"It's not his fault, Gal. You need to stop blaming people for things they didn't cause. Alby has every right to ask to speak to any Glader here, and I shouldn't have gotten so worried. It's my fault, and my fault alone, ok?" She pulls me in for a hug.

"Why are you always right?" I mumble.

"It's my job" She giggles.

Who do you simp for the most in the Maze Runner?

Me: Gally😩🛐

Words: 1573

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.2K 51
-Athena- Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy She's always been different. Well that was obvious because she was the first and only girl to ever be...
16.6K 332 14
Final installment in WICKED games! Based of The Death Cure movie (sorry book fans, I would, but it's way easier to go through the movie for dialogue...
13.3K 229 32
Y/N was one of the first people sent up by WCKD. After over two years, a brunette boy comes up in the box and turns her life upside down. This is ba...
The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

95.7K 1.7K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...