VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦

6.5K 329 122
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 30 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"AISH ...
LOVE ...
LOVE ...
LOVE ...

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 290721
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"meow!" maeum called out while enjoying the comfort of jungwon's arms.

jungwon then sneezed when he felt cat fur near his nose.

"jungwon, if you need, i can help you hold the cat. it's not going to be good for you." sunghoon said in worry as he saw his poor friend sniffing every second.

"it's fine. i want to give it personally to her." jungwon said as another sneeze escaped his nose.

"aishh...love...love..." niki shooked his head.

"why didn't we get a cage instead?" niki asked. "it's easier to carry though."

"maeum doesn't like it. anyways, it would be better if she could have the freedom to roam around." jungwon replied.

"wait, how are u going to hide the cat?" niki whispered before jungwon opened the door.

"you can't pass it to me. jay is allergic to it. sunghoon- i'm not sure if soohee will be able to keep the secret even though it's just for a day." niki explained.

"it's alright. i will help you keep it." sunghoon said as jungwon placed maeum in his arms.

"just hope that soohee can keep the secret!"

"yena!! wake up!!! it's your birthday!!!!" jungwon excitedly called out while yena let out a smile as she opened her eyes.

jungwon then placed a short kiss on her lips. "your first birthday present!"

yena immediately started to blush. "awwww!! so cute!!" she pinched his cheeks.

"aishh... faster stand up and you will see your second present!" jungwon said.

"SO FAST ALREADY?"

meow

"IS THAT- IS THAT A- CAT?!" yena exclaimed as she jumped out of bed, seeing a black kitten with round black orbs that increased in size when she picked it up with joy.

"it's a vampire cat! her name is maeum! you can actually do telepathy with her!" jungwon explained.

"OH MY GOD- REALLY?"

(yena: hello. maeum!!)

(maeum: hii!!)

"WAIT- OH MY GOD- IT'S SO COOL!" she squealed as she hugged the kitten tighter.

achoo

jungwon rubbed his nose.

"wait- aren't you allergic to cats? why did you still buy it? why- where did you get it? how long have you been keeping it? was it difficult to find it? does the rest know?"

"yena... there's so many other things that you just don't know yet! go get ready! we still have to go to school!!"

"i have so many questions... URGHH HOW I WISH MY BIRTHDAY WAS TOMORROW- I COULD HAVE SKIPPED SCHOOL CAUSE TOMORROW IS SCHOOL'S STAFF MEETING!!" yena groaned.

"i don't think you would want that."

"what do you mean?" yena tilited her head.

"aishh.. just go get ready!!" jungwon changed the topic.

"oh okay!"

"gosh- that was so close- one more perfect day with her- tomorrow i have to leave at 3pm... how am i supposed to ever tell her that... no, jungwon! just focus on today first! it's her birthday too! don't get distracted!"

"what should i wear?" yena thought while she looked through the outfits soohee gave her.

"this- too much-"

"this one is weird"

"this is perfect i think-"

and she changed into it, staring herself in the mirror while she adjusted her hair.

"i wonder where soohee will take me to..." she mumbled while knocks on the door could be heard.

"YENA AH! OPEN THE DOOR ITS MEE!! SOOHEEE!!!" soohee screamed from the outside.

"aish.. this girl..." yena laughed as she unlocked the door to let soohee in.

"SIS, YOU LOOK STUNNING- HOLY SHIT- WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR A DRESS THOUGH- IT'S LIKE- umm yeahh..." soohee didn't know how to finish her sentence.

"anyways, let's get going! we have exactly forty two more minutes left!"

"you mean forty minutes." yena corrected her.

"yeah..yeah whatever..." soohee playfully rolled her eyes.

"sorry yena but, we are supposed to go there. can you like go to table 25 and like wait there. i need to go settle something! be right back!" soohee unblocked her seatbelt and disappeared away.

"table 25..." yena constantly repeated to herself. she didn't know why but, she felt anxious. her heart was thumping really fast as soon as she entered the restaurant.

"it was so big.... jungwon must have spent a lot of money for it..." she thought as she admired the neatly organised table and cutlery.

there was a huge white board infront with led lights around it. yena assumed that it should be forming words but, yena was just too lazy to read it.

"no one else is here?" she scanned through the room. not even a single soul could be seen which was really weird since it was a restaurant.

where's the waitresses?

where's soohee? why is she taking so long?

did she got kidnap—

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENA!" all of them appeared behind the board.

the led lights flashed words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

soohee was holding onto a cake.

"come on! blow the candles already!!" soohee said as she walked up to yena.

"do you think the cake is edible? it's made by me though..." niki said.

"actually, it looks nice on the outside but, inside is just disgusting. like before the frosting part, it's like umm- okay i'm not going to continue, it disgusts me." soohee said and placed the cake at the side

smiles and laughters appeared on all of their faces.

however, someone was missing.

"WAIT, WHERE'S JUNGWON?" yena asked worriedly as she looked around continuously but, he wasn't there.

"wait- yeah! WHERE'S HE?" niki pretender to be shocked.

suddenly, yena felt two arms wrapping her from behind and when she turned around, she met her eyes with jungwon.

"happy birthday, yena." he placed a kiss on her forehead while she heaved a sigh of relief and placed her head on his chest, hugging him back tightly.

"you got me so worried, don't ever do this again." yena pouted.

meanwhile, the rest silently left to let the two have their own time together.

"yena, i have something to say." jungwon confessed and pulled away from the hug.

"what's wrong?" yena gulped. she felt something was amiss.

"close your eyes." he said and she did.

yena felt something cold, assuming that it's metallic, being worn on her neck.

"it's a necklace?" she asked while her eyes still shut.

"you will know once you open your eyes. wait, give me five more seconds." jungwon said.

"five."

"four."

"three."

"two."

"one."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

HAHA CLIFFHANGER YALL!!! sorry for late update again i'm having a lot of exams currently.... i'm most probably gonna have multiple times of late updates.. hope y'all can understand... aishh... anyways, like usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗

here's a quick question:
WHY IS HISTORY SO DIFFICULT-
// mine: 😫😫😫

that's the end of chapter thirty🌹

see you in chapter thirty-one 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1147
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...
54.9K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...
217K 7.5K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...