Love, Kentrell.

By kaiwrotethat

"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont r... More

i.
One
Two
Characters Part 2
Three
5ive
Info
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.
ThirtyFive.
ThirtySix.
ThirtySeven.
ThirtyEight.
ThirtyNine.
Forty.
FortyOne.
FortyTwo.
FortyThree.
FourtyFour.
FourtyFive
FourtySix
FourtySeven.
FourtyEight.

Four

20K 838 933
By kaiwrotethat

I know y'all ready for Trell to get his own POV, it's coming chile I'm sorry. 😭

Karin.

04/28/21 3:30PM (Same Day)

I pulled up to the mall and turned my car off. I looked at Kentrell and he looked nervous as his eyes scattered the people. I opened my center console and pulled out my black Pooh Shiesty mask and handed it to him, figuring he didn't want to be seen. He nodded his head at me, thanking me, as he pulled in over his head.

We got out the car and he reached for my hand. I glanced up at him as he stared at me and took my hand in his. We slowly walked into the mall, careful not to move too quickly that'd he'd lose his balance.

Thankfully, not too many people stared at us. I took him into my favorite store, SaksFifth, and walked him to the men's section. He looked at me like I was crazy as I chuckled at him.

"Don't worry, you can get what you like. I have enough." I laughed at him. He stood still, shaking his head no and I mugged him.

"Fine then I'll do it." I grabbed his hand leading him around the store.

I ended up getting him a few pairs of ethikas, about 12 shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, some slacks and 2 pairs of shoes, totaling to $2,367. I grabbed a rolling cart and put the bags in the cart, as he continued looking at me crazy. I laughed and pulled him to the Nike store.

"Are you gonna get what you want, or do I need to again?" I looked at him. He mugged me and pointed to some blue dunks, so I grabbed them off the shelf.

"What size shoe do you wear?" He held up 10 fingers.

"Hey, excuse me let me get these in a size 10 in men's please." I signaled down a worker.

I grabbed him 3 pairs of Air Force 1s, 4 pairs of Nike slides, the red and black Jordan 1s, and the black and grey Jordan 1s. He pointed out some Retro Stealth 5s, so I grabbed those as well. I grabbed some socks, and a few pairs of Nike shorts, a few pairs of sweats, and 3 packs of all white tees.

After grabbing all them bags and making the workers put them on the rolling cart, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder so that I could help him, and push the cart.

I took him into bath and body works. I restocked on my warm vanilla sugar collection, and grabbed some champagne sprinkles scented lotion and perfume. I then went over to the men's sections, and picked him out some cologne, lotion, and shower gel.

We then walked towards MetroPCS as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You don't want a phone?" I asked him.

"I don't want you spending this much money on me." His deep voice quietly spoke as he looked down.

"Boy I got money for days, come on, I got you." I lead him in.

"Hey, excuse me, can I get this IPhone 12 Pro Max, in..," I paused and looked at Kentrell. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Lemme get it in Gold please." I told the Metro Representative.

"Okay ma'am, we can start you on the $60 a month plan, it comes with 10GB of hotspot, and unlimited data usage." She looked up from the computer at me.

"Yes that's fine." I replied.

"Alright, and we would need you to put $500 down on the phone as a guarantee. That totals to $569 due now." She said.

"Nah, I can pay the phone off in full now, and you can just add him to my plan. My number is 678-223-2747." I looked at her.

"Alright Miss.Karin, I've found your line. Your total is $1,269 due now."

I gave her my card. She swiped it, and handed it back to me.

"And under what name?" She looked at me.

"Kentrell, um Jinsui." I said, looking up at Kentrell.

"Alright ma'am. We've got you all set up. Here's your new phone, and a complimentary case and screen protector." She passed me the phone, box, and receipt in a bag.

"Thank you!" I grabbed the bag and pulled Kentrell out the store.

"Sorry, I don't know your last name so I used mine." I looked over at him. He nodded his head.

"You hungry?"
"No you've spent enough money. Thank you." He croaked.
"Boy, you are so stubborn. Come on, it's no biggie." I laughed pulling him towards the food court.

I looked up at him, seeing if he knew what he wanted to eat, and he pulled me over to Taco Bell.

"Boy you gone be shitty as hell." I laughed as he cracked a small grin.

"SAY, KARIN. BESTIE, AYE ITS KD!!" Kd yelled all the way from footlocker. I looked over and saw him, and the rest of his gang. Kentrell immediately snapped his head towards them and started shaking.

He grabbed onto my hand and the cart and hurriedly pulled us out the mall and to the car.

"Shit Kentrell hold on." I damn near tripped.

He threw all the bags in the trunk as he quickly put me in the car, and got in the passengers seat.

"Hurry up, let's go." He quietly, but quickly rushed me to pull off.

"Damn, you okay? Look like you seen a ghost." I looked at him as I pulled out the parking lot.

He didn't say anything, he just bounced his leg and tapped his finger against the door. I sighed as I put my hand on his legs and rubbed my thumb in circles to calm him down. I used to do that for my baba (father) every time we took him to the doctor, which reminded me I need to call my mama.

We drove home in silence and Kentrell ended up falling asleep.

As we pulled in, I softly shook him awoke. He jumped up and looked at me, his chest heaving up and down.

"Hey, hey, it's just me boo, calm down." I said to calm him down. He nodded his head as he got out the car.

He helped me with the bags, and we set them in the guest room. I neatly put everything in the drawers as he quietly watched me. I put the body stuff in the bathroom, and then came back out.

"So, we didn't get to get you any food, would you like me to doordash you something?"

"Can you cook some spaghetti?" He softly asked me.

"Sure. I'm just gonna shower first and put on some different clothes. Take your clothes off if your gonna lay down, I don't like outside clothes in my beds. There's the hamper right there." I pointed to the dirty clothes hamper.

"Oh and here's your phone, um I don't know if you know how to set it up and stuff, I already set you up an ICloud, the password is in the notes. I also added my number in there. You can, you know, download whatever you want. Um, here." I passed him the phone, with the case and screen protector already on it, and his charger.

"Thank you, Karin. Fa'real." He looked down at me.

"No biggie, Kenny." I smiled at him as he mugged the nickname I gave him.

I walked out his room and into mine. I pulled a oversized white tee out my dresser, along with a matching panty and bra set. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower. I got in and washed my hair, bathed, and then got out. I did my normal routine and threw on my clothes. I realized my shirt was a little short, and I wasn't trying to make Kenny uncomfortable so I threw on some boxers.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my contact list, and found my Moms number. I clicked the call icon and waited til she picked up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jega sosigeul deudji moshan je aleumdaun ttalingayo???" My mothers heavy Korean accent came through the phone.

"geulae eomma naya. Dangsin-eun geugeos deo jalhagi wihae yeong-eolo malhaeyahabnida!" I spoke back to her.

TRANSLATION : "Hello, is this my beautiful daughter who I have not heard from??"
"Yes mama, it's me. You have to speak English to get better at it, remember!"

"Eh, english is trash. How are you pumpkin?" She responded in English.

"I'm good eomma, (mother) Still working. How about you? Are you okay? Do you need some money?" I asked her. I had bought her a house in a quiet community in Texas, I bought it in full, so no payments for her, on her car either.

"Ahhh sojunghan (dear) I am fine! Had brunch with my church sisters this morning and am now on my way to sleep. How is Jayda dear?? Her michin jagi (crazy self) need to call me!" She spoke.

"She's okay eomma, working, and taking care of her mom. I'll tell her. I was just calling to check in on you. I will fly out to see you soon eomma, I miss you so much." I quietly cried to her. I really did miss my mom. I flew to see her every other month, and we often call, but I miss seeing her everyday. I miss letting her do my hair, and teaching her English.

"Oh sojunghan (dear), no need to worry about me aga (baby). I promise I am fine, I miss you too sweetheart. I can't wait. I'm getting sleepy, I will call you soon aga, naneun dangsin-eul aju manh-I salanghabnida!" (baby, I love you so very much sweetheart!) She cooed to me over the phone.

"I love you too eomma. Talk to you soon, goodnight." I hung up the phone and sniffled. I missed her so much.

Remembering I had dinner to make, I walked out my room to see Kentrell watching basketball in the living room. He glanced at me and stared at me for a while before cocking his head to the side.

"I'm okay." I laughed. Seeing he was in new clothes and smelling the men's fragrance, realizing he took a shower as well.

"Did you have a hard time getting in the shower and stuff? I would've came and helped you Ken." I looked at him with my hand on my hip.

"No, I was fine. Thank you, again." He said as he unlocked his phone.

I waved him off and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out the noodles, pasta sauce, ground beef, and seasonings. I cooked the meat and seasoned it well, as the noodles boiled. I then drained the noodles, leaving a little water. I added the PREGO roasted garlic and herb pasta sauce to the noodles, and then poured the meat in. I mixed it together and made Ken his plate.

"Why you what to drink Kenny?!" I yelled towards the living room.

"Water please."

I grabbed him a water bottle out the fridge and grabbed his plate and brung it to him.

"Don't waste nothing on my couch Kentrell." I glared at the red food and my white couch. He chuckled and thanked me as he grabbed his food.

I made my plate and went in the living room with him. I ate as I scrolled through tiktok on my phone. Feeling eyes on me, I looked up at Kentrell.

"You okay boo?" I frowned my face at him.

"Yuh, thank you. It was good as hell mama." He stared at me.

"I try, I try." I did a lil dance and brushed off my shoulder as he laughed. I grabbed his empty plate, and mine and put them in the sink.

I put the left overs in the fridge, washed the dishes and wiped off my counters.

"Ken, I'm about to go to sleep. You okay? Do you want help to bed?" I looked at him.

"Nah I'm good mama. Goodnight." He glanced over at me.

"Goodnight boo."

Damnnnnnn my neck hurting writing 2000 words 😩. #Freemyman and enjoy reading chile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.3K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.
164K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"