Mr. Styles

By kooolkat1234

Elena is a young maid working in the house of Mr. Styles. Since she started working she has be the subject of... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
A/N:
A/N

Chapter 75

3.1K 62 7
By kooolkat1234

Harry's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath to try to slow my heartrate. I could feel my hands starting to tremble but I didn't want Elena to see that. We have to get home because all my shit is there to kill that motherfucker. I need to get back before he does.

"Daddy," Elena whispered. "Are you okay?"

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against hers. "Elena, I just want you to know that I love you very much and I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. You do know that right?" She nodded her head. I smiled, "Good." I didn't really know how to explain this situation to her but I guess she should know at least a little bit of what is going on.

I brought her up the stairs and into our bedroom placing her on the bed. "Alright, baby please just listen to me when I explain this to you... can you do that? Can you listen to daddy for a minute?" I smiled seeing her nod. I cleared my throat. "I-I um... well I may need to send you some place safe for a little bit, maybe even a few days."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "W-Why... did something happen?"

"Well... I don't want to worry you but I just want to keep you safe. In order to do that, I need to send you away for a little bit. I'm sure you'll be fine with my mom for a few days."

I couldn't read her expression too well but I could see that she was unhappy. "Wait..." she frowned. "I don't understand. Why can't I stay with you? I-I... Harry, I really don't like being away from you." I sat beside her and pulled her into my lap kissing her soft lips. "Damnit," I sighed. "Baby I don't like being away from you either but it'll only be for a few days. There's just some things that need to be taking care of."

"Harry please be honest with me. What is going on? You look so nervous..."

I really didn't want to tell her what was going on. I know I can handle this on my own but I need to focus and I can't kill that fucker if I'm worried about Elena the whole time. I really love her and I can't fucking lose her. I know I have a shitty way of showing it but I really care about her and I need to make sure that she remains both alive and safe.

"Harry... please tell me."

I groaned letting out a big sigh. "Fine. I guess I shouldn't lie to you about this." Her eyes stared into mine and I couldn't help but kiss her forehead. "Alright," I said. "I heard that my uncle is here and we don't really... have the best relationship."

"Why is that?"

I closed my eyes. "H-He murdered my father..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I was crushed when I found that out. It was a few years ago and I came home one day to see my father dead with my mother balling her eyes out." Elena grabbed my hand and nodded for me to continue. I really didn't want to because I haven't spoke about this since my days in therapy. However, I continued anyway. "I knew it was him because he has always hated my father- which I'll get into another time but... eventually... I-I went after my uncle's wife and his four children. I wanted him to feel the pain I felt. I mean of course I could have killed him right there but I wanted him to suffer, so I killed them and made him watch."

Elena's P.O.V.

I could feel my palms becoming more and more sweaty. Harry killed people. He killed a whole family.

I took a deep breath and brushed some of my hair behind my ears. I could feel Harry's body trembling. He wasn't looking at me. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be lost in thought. "Harry?" I whispered brushing his cheek with my thumb. "It's okay."

That seemed to calm him a bit.

I felt his arms snake around my waist and hold me securely against him. "I can't lose you, Elena... I can't.."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You won't."

He shook his head. "I know he knows about you, and I know he is coming for you. I have to kill him."

That scared me. Harry's voice was dark and thick with emotions. I didn't even know what to say. A man I don't even know is coming after me to kill me because of what Harry did.

I shook my head. "Harry... how could you kill his family... they- they were children."

"Elena he fucking murdered my father. What choice did I have? I didn't think about the fact that they were children. I just knew how much they meant to him so I took them from him... permanently." He whispered the last part. "Sometimes children have to pay for the crimes of their parents."

I felt so conflicted. I knew Harry had a mean side but I didn't know that it was like this. I didn't know how dark his heart was. It's really sad that his own uncle killed Harry's father... his own brother... and Harry killed a whole family. The worst part is that he made the poor man watch. I can't even imagine something as horrible as that.

I jumped hearing a low growl erupt from Harry's throat. "If that bastard lays one finger on you, the whole world is going to erupt in flames."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 13 16
"Mr. Evans, please maintain some dignity. Don't forget I'm your brother's wife!" Having caught her husband and best friend together in the bed, Elena...
91.4K 3.3K 32
Freelance painter Mickayla is introduced to music producer Harry via a mutual friend. Most would assume that the meet-up is a blind date for the sing...
132K 2.2K 26
Don't Mind the grammar mistakes. It will soon be revised and edited😭 ***** Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from ho...
93.8K 1.4K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...