All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

By BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... More

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏

504 22 4
By BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

What do we do now?

╚ ———————————— ╝

Ranboo ran down the hallway, Tubbo close behind him as they ducked into an open closet. The taller teen grabbed their friend by the arm and they pulled him in, quietly and quickly closing the door. The spilt-haired kid held his friend close, one arm wrapped around the smaller boy and the other over his mouth in an attempt to muffle his breathing. Tubbo's breathing was being muffled by Boo's chest as he gasped for air, he was not made for running.

The two had never had to worry about the police until now, their identities now being known by the department. It was a major inconvenience for everyone.

The footsteps passed them, the two standing in silence for a few more minutes. Ranboo slowly took their hand off their mouth and placed it on their friend's shoulder, who looked up at them with big eyes. Silently, Tubbo pushed off his friend and slowly opened the closet door, looking around for any threats.

"Clear" he whispered as he took his friend's hand and both ran in the direction they were just coming from. They couldn't stay in the hotel anymore. Leaving their stuff behind, they ran into the street and got lost amongst the people. They followed the crowd, hoping that they hadn't left anything important.

Tubbo knew that there may be a few weapons up there, his trigger happy mind loving to have extra weapons with him at all costs, but they had the important stuff; their lives and Ranboo's notebook.

If the police managed to get hold of the tall teens' book, they would be screwed. Ranboo had the job of keeping note of most things, usually any jobs he may do with Tommy or Tubbo and he did his job well. Ranboo's free hand found the strap of their satchel and grabbed it tight, exhaling as the relief hit them.

You'd think that two kids like these two wouldn't be within a drug cartel and would be living normal lives; school, dates, crushes, but yet here they walked in a city that they knew too well, on the run from the police.

Each boy had a different story and reason for joining.

Tubbo's cousin, Foolish, was in the drug business from the start and when the teen found out, he wanted in. The older was hesitant but would bring him to a meeting he knew Tommy would be at so the two could talk, hoping the blonde would tell him 'no'. God, he was so far from right.

Ranboo was an orphan who never knew his parents, being left alone a few months after being born. He made attempts to find them but they were never successful. The other children and caretakers would treat him horribly just because he was different physically, he grew tired of it and at age 14, he had run away. The teenager had accidentally run into Techno and Tommy on the street, fearing for his life because he knew exactly who they were, he apologized profusely.

He was very surprised when they offered him a home. He knew what they did was wrong, but he was happy.

The street was buzzing with people, the sun high in the sky. Ranboo squeezed Tubbo's hand, his severe anxiety beginning to act up. Shit, his medication was in the room. Tubbo sighed as he realized, he squeezed back as he rummaged his pockets, maybe he had the prescription.

Upon realizing he didn't, the brunette pulled his best friend off into an alleyway and away from the people. Ranboo sank against the wall as he pulled his knees to his chest and hugged them, Tubbo sat beside him with a hand on the younger teens hand.

Ranboo had a good hold of themself when it came to panic attacks, having been on their own for so long. The brunette was just extra support.

The people outside the alleyway that would notice the kids just simply gave them a weird look and continued about their day, not bothering to check if they were okay. The split-dyed boy ran his right hand through the black side of his hair and sighed.

"You're okay, Bossman" Tubbo assured them as he squeezed their hand. With a weak smile, the younger just nodded before pulling out his phone from his jeans pocket. Running in jeans wasn't ideal for either boy.

Ranboo inhaled and exhaled as he dialled Techno, knowing that Tommy was already out helping Wilbur. The teenager had been unofficially adopted into the Watson family, seeing Techno as a brother and Phil as a father figure. The older blonde was always making sure that all his boys were safe and sound.

"What's up?"

"Tubbo and I- uh" he took another breath as the brunette took the phone, realizing that the younger one still needed to catch his breath. Running and then hyperventilating from a panic attack wasn't a great combo.

"Police tracked us and chased us out of the hotel, we got the notebook but we need a pickup" he explained, his left hand creating circles on his friends back.

"Okay" The monotonous man sighed "send me your location, Dad and I are on our way"

"Thanks, Techno"

"Anytime Kid"

Tubbo ended the call, doing as he was asked and turning his attention back to the boy beside him. They stayed silent as Ranboo's breathing returned to normal, the occasional shudder.

Their attention was caught when a man with blonde hair came running towards them. He looked at the two teens with fatherly eyes before pulling them both into a hug, placing a hand on one of the boys' cheeks as he checked them for any harm.

"Are you both okay?"

"We're okay, Phil, Ranboo just needed to sit"

"My- in th-he room" They stuttered, their hands still shaking slightly. Phil nodded as he understood, helping both boys to their feet and leading them to the car where Techno had stayed.

The teens climbed into the back, a loud sigh escaping the tall teen's lips. The pinkette looked at his father, who just shrugged before looking at Tubbo, who just smiled at the scarier man as he placed his left hand on his friend's knee.

Techno turned back around as he faced the front, Phil starting the car. His father motioned to the glove compartment, the pinkette opening it up and finding a yellow slip. That's when it clicked. Ranboo had a panic attack.

He brought out the paper, closing it up and holding it in his lap. There was no way they could get a shipment by today so they would have to do what normal people do.

──────────

Ranboo collapsed onto his bed, Tubbo closing the door and leaning against it. The satchel had found a spot on the floor, an orange bottle beside it.

The brunette smiled softly as he walked over, picking up the items and placed them onto the cupboard. Soft snores caught the ears of the smaller, looking over and seeing his friend passed out. With a smile, the boy quietly tossed a throw blanket that sat at the end of Ranboo's bed, on top of him and left.

The room was quiet, only Ranboo, Tubbo and Foolish living in the quarters. The brunette began to walk before silently collapsing onto the wall, a small and quiet grunt escaping his mouth as he squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't think it was that bad.

The door quietly opened, shuffling being heard.

"Tubbo?"

"I'm fin-UGH"

"No, you're not! Stay down!" Tommy instructed as he held his friend, who clutched his stomach. Blood began to soak through his green shirt at a rapid pace. "Fuck. Shit. Shit shit shit!" The blonde muttered as he helped his friend to the bathroom, placing him softly onto the floor.

Tommy scrounged the cupboards for anything he may need; bandages, cleaning alcohol, wipes, anything! He cursed loudly when he couldn't find them, his bloody hands grabbing his phone which had fallen out of his hoodie pocket onto the tile floor.

He dialled Sam, placed him on speaker and put pressure onto the wound. The brunette was clearly in pain and it hurt the blonde to see his best friend this way. He had no idea what had happened in his absence but he had a feeling he would know soon enough.

"Tommy-"

"SAM! Tubbo's room! First aid! Now!" He said quickly, Sam flung into action, staying on the line but instructing Bad that he would be back and to take care of the front.

"How bad is it?"

"I- I don't know! Tubbo please stop moving" Tommy breathed out, his fight or flight had kicked in and he wanted to hurt whoever did this, no. He wanted to kill whoever did this. "No, no, hey, look at me. Eyes open okay? Listen to me Big-Man"

Tubbo was struggling to keep his eyes open, flickering in and out of consciousness. Tommy kept talking, yelling at him to stay awake, panic surged through the blonde's veins as tears threatened to fall. He was strong until those he loved were in danger. The phone line died as the bathroom door opened, Sam, charging in with Wilbur behind him.

Wil looked at Tubbo to his little brother, covered in his friend's blood as tears fell down his cheeks. Sam pounced into action, unbuttoning the brunette's green shirt just enough so he could see the wound. Wilbur bent down next to him, Tommy in a panic behind them, blood on his hands and clothes and tears down his cheeks. He pulled at his hair, blood looping in with his blonde locks.

Everything became a blur for the blonde, at some point, Jack Manifold had come in and pulled the tall teen into a hug, trying to calm his breathing. He hadn't even realized he was hyperventilating.

At some other point, he had been pulled out of the bathroom and into the kitchen as Jack cleaned the boy's hands in the sink, not that it did much anyway. Ranboo had been asleep the whole time but Tommy had been told that they hadn't been sleeping so his father gave them something. Not illegal, the drug was completely legal.

Sam carried Tubbo out, placing him onto the leather lounge. Tommy immediately raced over, Wilbur catching his brother before he could get too close.

"He's okay, he'll be okay" Wil whispered as he pulled the blonde into a hug. The blonde crying into his brother's touch, his friend was in pain and he couldn't do anything but stand back and cry. Techno was right, he was just a useless teenager.

Techno was always right about him.

──────────

"Dad?" Tommy asked as he pushed around his barely-eaten meal. Tubbo was okay and resting, ready to be back in the action as soon as he could and Ranboo was back to normal, helping the brunette with what he needed.

But Tommy had to endure the same thing he did every night; Dinner.

Dinner with his brothers and father. He loved them dearly and would happily jump in front of a bullet for them but when it came to dinners, it was that awkward that he would happily take the bullet from the gun he pulled himself.

Wilbur looked up from his plate, slicing his steak and Techno ignored the kid just like always. He just doesn't care for me.

"What's up, Toms?" Phil smiled warmly. The blonde hardly spoke at dinner.

"Am I useless?"

Wilbur choked on his food as he looked at his brother, Phil's face growing soft yet stern as he placed down his cutlery. Techno finally looked up from his plate but did not react.

"What makes you think that?" Their father asked with hurt in his voice. None and he means NONE, of his boys were useless. He would kill whoever thought or told them that.

"Techno seems to think so..."

"Techno?" His head snapped to his eldest son. Eyes piercing into the pinkette's soul, yet he didn't budge. "Is this true? Are you saying these things to your brother?"

"Hm? Not verbally"

"Technoblade"

"That's such bullshit, Techno" Wilbur scoffed as he placed down his knife and fork and turned to his right to look at his older twin. "You tell him that all the time, no wonder he thinks he's a burden. You shit on him all the time, Tommy's a good kid!"

"Like you don't say shit about him" Techno retorted. Tommy sank into his chair, what had he done?

"That's the thing; I don't! Everything I say is a joke and he knows it! Tommy is our little brother, I love him with my whole heart, no matter how much I shit on the kid-"

"Enough you two!" Phil boomed. The twins closed their mouths, Techno's body language didn't change as Wilbur fell back into his chair and crossed his arms.

"Emotionless bastard" The brunette muttered under his breath.

"Tommy" The blonde turned to his youngest son, the one who reminded him of himself the most. Tommy's eyes showed the guilt he held for even asking the question, clearly showing he should have kept it to himself. "You're not a burden or useless, you are far from it."

"You're a kid, you're energetic and just enjoying life. The only burden here is that you got dragged into this at such a young age and I'm going to have to live with the fact that I let you. No matter what anyone says, whether it's someone else or your brothers, you, Tommy Theseus Innit Watson are not useless. We wouldn't be able to do half the things we do without your help." Phil spoke with sincerity, his left hand on top of Tommy's. The blonde smiled weakly.

"You're honestly amazing, Tommy," Wilbur added, earning a nod from their father.

The blonde nodded with a small smile, looking at his dad.

"Thanks..."

"We mean it, Toms"

"I know"

"I love you" He didn't say enough but each of the boys knew how much their father loved them.

"I love you too, Dad"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 2,350

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 43 8
"Sometimes the solitary voice can be the best one." - Frank Miller. When the voices demand for blood, Techno is not far behind to deliver. Only now...
782 25 17
Life as a seventeen-year-old who was interested in rock 'n' roll and was from a rich family in the 1970s was hard. Try having your own parents tell y...
21.9K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...