Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 6,5

723 59 13
By Miikayuu

A/N: yeeet -another smut , whopsi~ don't forget if you dont like this sort of stuff you can skip to the other chapter when he will be out ! Thank you~~😚

He walked inside, inviting himself, and walked a bit on the wooden porch. The view was gorgeous. Many colors were covering the garden on all sides, as much as different smells. A tall green leave tree was making shadows to some plants on the right side of the green space, that was right beside a small pond. Flowing under a tiny bridge that was connecting the two small dirt paths on each side. He took a big inhale, breathing the fresh air as he got down the few steps to go to the flower bed just beside him. He walked to them and crouched to look at them closer. That place was so calm and relaxing...

But even with the strong smell of the flowers, the water flowing between rocks and many other types or smell, the fox could still smell something else. A familiar one. It was his master’s. He turned his head fast when he started hearing footsteps coming towards him, but it was already too late.  

His master was already in front of him, looking at him up and down with a smirk stamped on his lips.  

-Oh my, what do we got here? A lost fox in a place he shouldn’t even be in. Do you know nobody can go in my personal garden? Even the people I fuck with can’t come here. The only exception is the servants who cleans the area. And to my memory... it’s not your duty, or even Yunho’s. So, what are you doing in here?”

Still sitting on his knees, Yeosang looked down. He knew he fuck it up. He shouldn’t listen to his head sometimes, and he could avoid situations like that one. The only option he had, was just to tell the truth.

-Young master... I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to take a walk, and I... Got lost... I opened a door, and I saw this beautiful garden... I wanted to visit it, I didn’t know it was yours...”

-And you think I will believe that? Do you know how much people lied to me, just to play on my back and do stupid shit? What proves me that you wouldn’t doing a turn at night and try to escape to run away?”

The tone of his master was cold, and yet, he could smell some sadness from him. Why? His master was a complete mystery to him.

-M-Master I wouldn’t dare to do that, I’m sorry I-” He didn’t had time to finish, that his master cut him mid-sentence.  

-Oh, are you really sorry?”  

He looked down at the fox, who was still sitting on his knees. Until suddenly, he got an idea that excited him. The smell of sadness that the master had a minute before was completely gone, it was replaced by excited pheromones. Goosebumps went through his body at the smell, he had a sudden flashback of the night before.  

-Y-yes, I am sorry master. Please forgive me...”

The wolf grabbed the back of his head with one of his hands, and shoved it into his clothes dick. Yeosang froze at the feeling, the other’s boner pressed against his cheek.

-Since I’m not cold hearted, I will accept your apologies. But, to make it happen, you will suck my dick. And if you are doing great, I can even give you a reward. I let you one chance, so don’t fuck it up.”

Letting go of his grip on the other’s head, Yeosang back up his face a bit. Feeling the hotness grow to his cheeks, he gulped trying to prepare himself mentally to what was going to happen next.  

-W-which reward?”

-You will see, now do as I say and suck.”

Knowing his master patience was quite short, he didn’t want to make him wait more. With his hands, who were shaking a bit because of the stress, he pulled down the wolf’s pants and underwear. Eyes fixing the huge dick already leaking with precum. He moved the top of the hanbok a bit out of the way, and bent his head down on the other’s dick, holding his base with his hand to help him.

At first, he started almost in a shy way, kissing the tip of his dick, tasting a bit of precum before moving down to the underside with the tip of his tongue. He felt his master’s dick twitch as a hand grabbed his hair with force, he knew he was doing well for the moment. He took a small breath, before he took the tip inside of his month. He slowly pushed his head further to take all of his master’s in, gagging a bit in the process at the size of the wolf. When he was more used to the new sensation, he started moving his head up and down slowly using his tongue the best he could. At first, the rhythm was slow and steady. Until his master decided to take it to another level, and moved the fox’s head with his hands getting the rhythm he wanted to. He moved his hip back and forth, as Yeosang put his hands on his master thigh to hold himself. Growling and biting his lip, San was now mouth fucking him, almost making the fox choke on his dick. Feeling himself already close, San movements was getting floppy as he went rougher, shoving his cock to the back of Yeosang’s throat. The fox tried the best he could to get used to that sensation, he held his master’s thighs harder.  

-Now be a good boy and swallow it.”

Nodding slowly, Yeosang swallowed was he could when San shooted all of his cum inside of his throat. He could taste the saltiness of his master cum. It wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. He backed off and coughed a bit as he whipped his mouth, feeling his jaw and throat getting sore.  

-You did so well for master, now you can get you reward. Strip.”

Finally, he understood what was the said reward. The fox got up on his feet and started to undress slowly, taking his hanbok away. He was now fully naked, like a new born. San licked his lips, taking a good look at him, he was mostly happy that nobody found him before he did. Without asking him, San bent forwards before swung Yeosang on his shoulder. He got up slowly, and walked a bit further in the garden to put the fox down on the wooden porch. That would probably be more comfortable than the ground full of rocks and other stuff.  

-Now get on your hands and knees.”

-W-what?” Said Yeosang almost in a whisper, blushing harder.

-You heard it, just do as I say.”

He shuffled around a bit before positioning himself on all fours on the cold wooden floor. A shiver when down his body as San got beside him and slid his hand down his ass. He was embarrassed with that position since he was too exposed for his taste. Yeosang whimpered when San slid two dry fingers inside him without warning. He moved them up and down instantly. Now feeling the tip of San’s fingers hit his sweet spot, he grinned his teeth and moaned moving his hips back into his fingers, wanting more of it. He hissed in pain when the wolf slapped his ass with his other hand.

-Your body is only asking to get fucked again, didn’t it? You must have loved it when I fucked you yesterday, aren’t you? But next time you do that, you get no prep. Understood?”

Yeosang nodded his head, but he couldn’t really answer to what the other was saying. Or else he felt like he could die from embarrassment. He felt mostly confused, did he really liked the touch his master was giving him? His body and his mind were not communicating anymore, completely two entities.  

-I will make you talk. I will make sure you yell my name my little fox.”

Taking his finger out, he positioned himself behind the fox. He put his hand on his waist and without wasting more time, he pushed in with a hard trust. Yeosang jolted forwards by the force his master used to trust in. He bit his lower lip hard, trying to hold his moans the best he could since they were outside and he didn’t want somebody to hear him. Smirking, San hold on to his waist tighter at the point he would let him once more many bruises without any doubt. He started moving inside of him, and soon, San picked up his pace abusing the fox’s prostate repeatedly.  

Now seeing stars, Yeosang eyes rolled back before shooting them close and finally opened his mouth to let go all of his moans he had been holding in. He couldn’t restraint them when his prostate was getting slammed this hard. His master was a beast that was for sure. He felt his heart racing like the day before, and his tail and ears finally got out. San growled, aroused by the sweet moans of the boy underneath him. He admired his tail and his ears, he loved them. He decided on his own to let his black tail and pointy ears, wanting his wild side to get out. How much he loved to have the fox under him? He felt like their body were made for each other. Getting more needy for the boy, he grabbed his tail roughly, making the fox whine loud.  

-M-master... please... My tail... it’s sensitive...” Yeosang said as he looked over his shoulder only to meet his master’s eyes full of lust.

Smiling, San didn’t let go of his grip on the fox. He only grabbed it harder and gave another hard trust, hitting his prostate. Seeing stars once more, Yeosang felt again the similar knot in his stomach.

-Master ah!... Can I... I cum?”

-No, you can’t. You're not going to cum until you tell me how much you like it. Tell me how much you like getting fucked.”

Yeosang growled as San slid his hand, that had been on his ass to grab the base of his dick, forbidding him to cum at any moment. To make it worst for him, San pulled out, and slowly got in again, almost too slow for Yeosang’s taste. He repeated the same action again and again. His rhythm was slow but deep, as Yeosang grew frustrated and without thinking twice, he moved his hips backwards to meet his master’s slow trust. But only resulted at him getting his tail pulled harder. Yeosang hissed in pain, he swore he felt like his master was ready to rip off his tail.  

-You did it again fox. Did you listen to what I said? Next time, you get no prep.”

-I’m sorry hn... B-but my t-tail... I... It hurts... M...master please... I want to cum too p-please I like it I-I" Yeosang couldn’t really think straight, he was only focused on his own pleasure.  

Giving a sudden hard trust, Yeosang send his head back, moaning loudly. San then looked down at the tail he was holding, possessively, caressing it slowly

-You... What? Tell me everything.”

-I... Love... It... I like when master fucks me this good hn... I live only to praise my master... I beg you... w-want more!”

Smirking brightly like a demon, San was now satisfied. He let go of his grip on the fox’s dick and on his tail to put his hands back on his waist to speed up his trusts. Going deeper inside him each time, the fox whined now satisfied with his master rhythm. He couldn’t deny it, his body was going crazy for the touch of his master. Feeling closer, San speed up his speed once more.  

-Cum with me.”

Giving one last hard trust, they both came with a loud growl and moans. Yeosang felt his knees go weak, he couldn’t stand anymore. He was able to stay on his knees and hands simply because his master was holding his waist. Pulling out, San sat down and pulled the fox back to make him sat between his thighs. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders, hugging him tight. The fox was panting heavily, really exhausted.  

-You mine only now, remember that.”

-Y-yes... I’m yours master...”

That was all Yeosang was able to say, before he fell asleep in his master’s arms. San didn’t even realise he was smiling while looking at the sleepy boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.6K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
154K 1.9K 29
[REQUESTS: OPEN✅] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for t...
2.3K 132 13
A story about a boy named Yeosang, who's in love with two boys. Boy number one is his loving and caring boyfriend San. boy number two is his little b...
64K 2.1K 44
[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned. "I'm all yours...