Home | TommyInnit & Ranboo x...

By -STR4WB3RRIES

HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother o... More

face claims!
one!
two!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen! (edited :])
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!
twenty-one!
twenty-two!
twenty-three!
twenty-four!
twenty-five!
twenty-six!
twenty-seven!
twenty-eight!
twenty-nine!
Halloween Special!
thirty!
thirty-one!
thirty-two!
thirty-three!
thirty-four!
thirty-five!
thirty-six!
thirty-seven!
thirty-eight!
thirty-nine! (and Christmas Special :D)
forty!
forty-one!
forty-two!
forty-three!
forty-four!
forty-five!
forty-six!
canon headcanons >:]
forty-seven!
forty-eight!
forty-nine!
fifty! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fifty-one!
fifty-two!
fifty-three!
fifty-four!
fifty-five!
fifty-six!
fifty-seven
fifty-eight!
fifty-nine!
sixty!
final note! <3
extra #1
extra #2
extra #3
extra #4
extra #5
extra #5 - part 2
extra #6
extra #7

three!

5.6K 195 170
By -STR4WB3RRIES

Sapnap and June messed around for another ten minutes or so together before Clay came back in. He gave June his phone back, and ignored the suspicious looks from his brother and friend.

June's mom texted, saying she wanted him back home, so June said bye to the stream, relinquished Clay's hoodie, and went back out to his bike. He ignored the burning in his muscles, and made it home quickly.

"I'm home!" June called as he stepped into the house, the air conditioning cooling down his overheating skin.

June's mom and another older lady and a boy around his age came around the corner. June paled at the sight of the newcomers, and waved pathetically.

"Sophie, this is my friend from work, Holly, and her son Logan," June's mom introduced.

"Hi," June breathed. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He got roped into their conversation, and they migrated to sit on the couches. The whole three hours that they sat talking, June tried to ignore the way that Logan stared at him, but it was making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, and he was getting really uncomfortable.

June huffed quietly, and stood up, mumbling an excuse about needing to use the bathroom. Instead, he went up to his room, wiping sweat from his forehead.

He left his door cracked a little in case his mother called for him again, and sat down on the edge of his bed. He looked up when someone tapped three times at the doorway, and saw Logan standing there.

June sighed quietly through his nose.

"Hey," Logan said lowly in greeting. He glanced around the room. "Your room isn't very... girly."

June narrowed his eyes. "And?"

"Well, you're a girl, so I expected a little more," Logan explained, feeding into June's insecurities. "It's so boring, you have like no decorations."

June was seriously contemplating biting this man. His room wasn't boring, he just didn't have many decorations because he didn't really want any. "I don't need any distractions."

Logan smirked. "Distractions from what?"

"That's none of your concern," June answered curtly.

Logan fake pouted, as if that would help convince June. "Pretty please? Tell me?"

"No," June said. "It would be greatly appreciated if you'd leave my room."

"Oh, am I bothering you?" Logan taunted.
(yes typing tht made taunt by lovejoy get stuck in my head. not mad thiugh, it's a banger)

June glared over at him, and clenched his fists when Logan stepped further inside. June stood up, crossing his arms.

"Please leave," June urged. "I won't ask again."

Logan scoffed, looking at a book on June's shelf. "What're you gonna do, kick my shins until I walk away?"

June rolled his eyes, and grabbed Logan's arm, keeping him from moving away. He quickly and furiously swept his leg into the back of Logan's knees to knock the unwanted vistor onto the ground, making him groan loudly.
(ya boi's STRONK✨)

Logan falling made a loud thud that was quite obviously heard downstairs, and soon enough, both mothers raced upstairs to see the commotion.

"Logan, are you alright?" his mom asked. Logan nodded, and sat up.

"Jeez, I'm real clumsy," Logan joked. "Tripped over my own feet and fell really hard."

June resisted the urge to kick him while he was on the ground.

The moms made sure he was okay, and they left the room, Logan winking back at June suggestively. June's fingers were tingling a little from adreneline, and he shakily sat down on his bed. He was itching to call Sapnap, or Clay, or George, but he didn't want to bother them.

June laid down on his bed, and unlocked his phone, going onto Discord. He didn't have many friends on Discord, but other than the Dream Team, he had Wilbur, Philza, and BadBoyHalo.

He didn't want to talk to any of them, either, though. What he craved was someone his age, that he already knew.

He debated on who would ask the least questions, and ultimately decided on asking Wilbur for Tommy's Discord tag.

Discord
Wilbur Soot

Junebug
hey wil can i have tommys friend id or whatever its called
the # number thingy

Wilbur Soot
Sure
TommyInnit#0000

Junebug
thanks

Wilbur Soot
No problem!
Any particular reason you want to friend Tommy?

Junebug
i just wanna talk to someone my age, idk
i dont have any irl friends

Wilbur Soot
Don't tell him I said this, but he's actually a big dorky sweetheart off stream

Junebug
that doesnt sound like him at all

Wilbur Soot
Yeah, but just trust me
H

e'd probably talk to you all night if you wanted

After you kicked him from your call, he messaged me about how he loved meeting you

Junebug
wait really

Wilbur Soot
Yes really
He's a softie, he just acts all tough because he's him
He'll probably be a bit brash at first, but he'll warm up to you quickly

Junebug
thanks

Wilbur Soot
You're welcome :)

June requested to add Tommy as a friend on Discord, and was pleasantly surprised when he accepted not too long after.

Discord
TommyInnit

TommyInnit
Who are you

Junebug
wow you already forgot about me?
that's low, tomathy
thought i'd be a little memorable, since dream's my brother and all, but i'll take the L

TommyInnit
WAIT IT'S YOU
hi

Junebug
hi lol
wilbur gave me your tag btw
he said you're nice off stream

TommyInnit
i'm nice all the time what do you mean

Junebug
mhm suree

TommyInnit
this is slander

Junebug
i dont think it is, actually

TommyInnit
well i think it is and im right

Junebug
that's debatable

TommyInnit
tHaT's dEbAtAbLe
shut up

Junebug
i will call your father rn istg

TommyInnit
you don't have my dads phone number

Junebug
no, but i have phil's discord and thats practically the same thing

TommyInnit
dont bother phil you fuckwad

Junebug
dont call me a fuckwad, fuckwad
what does fuckwad even mean lmao

TommyInnit
i have no idea

Junebug
cool
im really bad at converations sorry

TommyInnit
its fine
whats your real name? if its ok to asj

Junebug
my real name's june

TommyInnit
but you said your friend camne up with it

Junebug
preferred name
i hate my birth name so i dont use it online

TommyInnit
oh ok
im tired can we calll
mg fingers felel heavy

Junebug
yeah lol

June awaited the voice call, and hit accept as soon as it appeared. He plugged his phone in, noticing it was dipping towards 10%.

"Hi," Tommy mumbled out.

"Hey," June replied. "You sound exhausted."

"I am, I am." A bit of shuffling came from Tommy's end of the call, and a soft sigh escaped his lips. "My house is cold, but my blankets are very warm. It's nice."

June chuckled. "My house is warm all day because Florida's really hot, but once the sun sets, it cools down. The air conditioning is amazing, though." June shifted his position, and put his arm under his pillow to lay on. "I've been saving up for a computer, what brand would you reccommend?"

"Mmm, mine is [computer brand idk]. It's really nice." Tommy yawned. "If I fall asleep, will you stay on call?"

June considered it. "Sure, I guess. I might fall asleep as well. It's only the afternoon for me, so I'll probably wake up around the same time as you if I do fall asleep," he rambled.

June could hear soft snores through the call, and smiled. He glanced at his clock, and did the quick math.

It was only four for June, so it was nine for Tommy.

June closed his eyes, a wave of exhaustion hitting him suddenly. Maybe it was from Tommy sleeping peacefully, maybe it was that he was laying down, maybe it was from being on stream, he didn't know. He tried to pry his eyes open, but eventually gave into the sleepiness and slipped into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 842 34
โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โฐโฐ KILLING TIME ! โœฟ tommyinnit x fem!oc . . . โ i know when you're with me...
58.6K 1.4K 32
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† in which, a new year's party is the cause of a romance so dangerously beau...
62.2K 1.4K 58
-# tommyinnit x oc .'- where a girl meets a boy at college, and they slowly fall in love with eachother -'. comple...
63.1K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...