The Unwanted Love Nam joon X...

Da HayamiUchiha01

This story is between two lovers who don't love each other. About an unfortunate incident between an ARMY an... Altro

Introduction
USA
BTS
Where everything falls down
Why me..
Sorry Y/N ssi
Worst fan meeting ever
The statement
The Family
Oh.. My.. god..
Hospital
It's bangtan time
The Maknaes
Dad...
Back to homel
We are not...
The Text
He's no more..
shall we?
Aagi.
Is it too obvious?
Korea
BTS the babysitters
She's Mine
Nut job
I'm a monster
Mrs.Kim
Something in the rain
Beach day
Sand castle
Help me choose a cover
Jealousy
We are all relative
Wedding Ring
Rejuvenation
Kittens - not an update
Break the fast
Hybe Insight
Author's note
LA Tour
Missing the Mrs.

Back to Korea

21 4 5
Da HayamiUchiha01

BTS went back to Korea.. They arrived at the Incheon International Airport.

Before they could call you, you got the news that they reached safely from the media 😂.

Maknaes called you and let you know that they reached safely.

VMinKook: "noona we miss you already.. we miss your food.... Noona..🥺"

They looked at you likee a bunch of lost puppies..

Y/N: "awww.... I miss you three too☺️☺️"

Jin: " aish..these brats.. do you hate my food that much? Jinjjaa..."

You could hear Jin's voice in the background.

You can't believe that talking with BTS became the new normal to you..

Suddenly RM appeared on the screen.

RM: "Are you alright?"

Y/N : ".. mmmm.. Yes.. I am alright"

RM: "Josimhae"

Y/N : "Algesseo" why the hell am I blushing now..

Again the maknaes appeared on the screen and they disconnected the call after saying miss you and love you a few more times.

In korea

No one's POV

Jin: "Did you just talk to Y/N ssi casually without honorifics?" he asked RM

RM : " what me? When did I?"

Suga: "Yes.. you.. just now.."

RM : "idk.. it may be because we both are 94 liners?"

J-hope: " Daebak.. joonie.. how do you know her age?"

RM: "Aedeur-a wae? (Why guys)why are you questioning me like cops?.. anyhow.. didn't you notice her age and dob from the sonogram? In the top her name and details were printed.."

J-hope: "ahh...RM.. you do have a sexy brian... Hehe.."

RM: "whatever.."

Back to your POV.

After the phone call you went to sleep..

Next day morning.. you're working in your office laptop.

Suddenly door bell rang.

"Who could it be? I am not expecting anyone"

You went and looked through the peep hole.

An asian lady were standing there.

Y/N: "who's that?"

You asked without opening the door.

??: "Hi.. my name Mrs.Lee. I came here as a live-in maid".

She showed one paper through the peep hole.

Y/N: "But.. I haven't asked for any maid.."

Mrs.Lee: "but this is the correct address" she checks the paper again and continues "someone called Nam joon asked for the service and they already paid."

You opened the door when you heard the name Nam Joon.

You greeted Mrs.Lee and she gave you the service appointment letter.

It has Nam joon's name and details..

I can't believe he's using his original information. What if someone recognizes him..

You invited Mrs.Lee inside and asked her to sit.

You gave her some juice and asked her to wait for sometime.

You went to your bedroom to call Jin even though it's around 1am there.

Jin picked the phone after few rings..

Jin: "Y/N ssi.. is everything alright?"

Y/N : "Oppa.. Mianhae.. can I talk to h..him?"

Jin: "who? joonie?sure.. but what happened.?. you called at this time."

Y/N: "He.. he requested for a live in maid. and she came here now.. that's why.. "

Jin: "Jinjja.. wah.. I am so proud of my boy.. how thoughtful of him"

After sometime sleepy Nam Joon spoke.

NJ: "hello.."

Y/N: "Did you request for a live in maid?"

NJ : "oh.. she arrived already?that's good."

Y/N: " why did you do that.. I can manage on my own."

RM: "alone?"

YN: "........... Yes.. alone"

RM: "look Y/N.. she even has some medical assistance knowledge. It's not safe for you live alone when you are pregnant. Please let her stay with you.. I checked everything about her. I even ran a background check on her. She is really a good person. Please let her stay with you. So that I'll also be happy and assured."

YN: "but.."

Jin got the phone from RM and spoke with you.

Jin: "Y/N -a let her stay with you. Even I was worried to leave you all alone.. Please let her stay.."

Y/N : "hmm.. ok oppa.. mm bye.

You disconnected the call and went back to the living room.

YN: "what's your name ma?"

Mrs.Lee: "Lee Mi kyung. You can call me Mrs.Lee"

Y/N: " I can't do that.. I don't like calling someone by their name.. Professionally I have to.. but since we are going to stay together it's not right for me to call you like that.. I don't like it.. I'll call you Amma.. or ma"

You smiled at her..

Mrs.Lee: "okay..if that's what you want"

She smiled back warmly.. you really are getting a motherly feel from her.

You are actually happy to have her because you were also somewhat worried to stay alone especially when you are pregnant.

You asked mrs.lee to stay in the guest room.

You helped her arrange her things even when she asked you not to..

She doesn't have much things too.

After the arrangement you made some tea for her..

Y/N: "here ma.. have some tea.."

Mrs.Lee: "thank you dear. But let me remind you something.. I am the helper here . Don't make anything for me from now on. That's why I am here for."

Y/N: "hehe.. ok ok.. you can start your work tomorrow.. today you can just take rest ma."

Mrs.lee: "I am not that tired dear. I can start the work after this.."

Y/N: "there's no work actually. I have already prepared food for lunch and cleaned everything. You take rest today and start your work from tomorrow onwards ma."

Mrs.Lee: "hmmm.. your husband is really lucky.. you're lucky too.. even if he can't be with you at this time he's taking good care of you.. I'm really proud of him as a Korean myself."

"Oh no.. she thinks that Namjoon is my husband"

[A/N]

Hey everyone.. do you like the story so far?

Please be safe..

Love you all..

Note: I don't own any of the pictures that are used here.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

16.5K 709 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
396K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! โ—โ—GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERSโ—โ— #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
162K 5.1K 40
[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๏ฟฝ...
553 21 11
Heyy armys !!! This is my first Fanfic and I hope you guys will like it. This story mainly revolves around Y/n, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. This...