𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡

By W0lfGat3_

Platonic! Dsmp! Various x Hybrid! Male! Reader _____ "I just want to go back home, but I know that I can't." ... More

《 Prologue 》
《 Wishes 》
《 Sword Training 》
《 The Voices 》
《 The Journey 》
《 Market 》
《 Tubbo 》
《 Dream 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Dream Part 1 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Dream Part 2 》
《 Injuries 》
《 A Child 》
《 Hunting With Ranboo 》
《 Jschlatt and Quackity 》
《 Flower Crowns 》
《 The Mission 》
《 Upcoming 》
《 Hide Away 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Quackity 》
《 Captured/I'm Sorry 》
《 Willow Tree 》
《 Introduction of a Ram 》
《 Friend or Foe 》
《 A Story 》
《 The Beginning of a Puppet 》
《 Regret 》
《 The Letter 》
《 Broken 》
《 Keeping Them Safe 》
《 Blood Shed 》
《 Stay Safe, Punz 》
《 An Election? 》
《 Special Chapter: Actor AU 》
《 A New President? 》
《 Pogtopia and Techno 》
《 The Ruined Rebellion 》
《 What Are We?/A Festival? 》
《 The End Of A New Beginning 》
《 Tommy's Exile/A New Arrival 》
《 I'm Your Son! 》
《 We'll Get Your Memories Back, Dad 》
《 Situations On Board 》
《 Visiting Tommy 》
《 Arguing With Dream 》
《 Who Do You Think You Are? 》
《 Finding A Way To Help Tommy Escape 》
《 At Its Finest 》
《 Roommates With Phil》
《 The Hog Hunt 》
《 You're Messing With The Wrong Goddess, XD 》
《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 1) 》
《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 2) 》
《 Causing Problems On Purpose 》
《 Getting Ready For Tomorrow 》
《 Doomsday 》
《 The Train Station 》
《 Life's but a Game 》
《 The Final Battle 》
《 Locked In Prison 》
《 Without You 》
《 Special Chapter: Childboo's Big Idea!/Snow Day 》
《 Walking Limbo of Nightmares 》
《 Welcome Home, Your Highness 》
《 A/n 》
《 Sequel Announcement 》

《 The Festival Disaster 》

8.2K 452 316
By W0lfGat3_

Tw: fighting, injuries, death, blood, cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The festival was among us.

A festival that would lead to chaos and destruction.

Despite Wilbur and Tommy not being invited, they were still going whether Schlatt liked it or not.

Techno and (M/n) were the only two in the bunch that were invited, seeing as they weren't part of L'manberg.

The two weren't sure at first before agreeing with the two ex-citizens.

Techno had soul sand and wither skulls in his inventory, somewhat already planning for the destruction that he would be creating.

(M/n) didn't bring much except for much needed armor, weapons, and potions.

(P/n) had stayed behind so that they wouldn't get killed in the bunch, despite it not mattering.

They had infinite lives, after all.

Tommy and Wilbur were currently sneaking into Manberg, while (M/n) and Techno were simply walking in seeing as they weren't the ones with bounties on their heads.

"Please don't do this, you don't have to blow it all up. You don't have to do this, you– Wilbur, this is our home. We can take it back, man."

Wilbur mentally rolled his eyes.

"I've invested so much into this now, Tommy."

Tommy shook his head, "We're not the villains."

Wilbur narrowed his eyes straight at the younger, "We are the villains, Tommy! We didn't win the election and we're trying to fight for it back. Look how nice this place looks under Schlatt. Look how lovely, Schlatt has made this place. Look at this! Look at the sun setting over Manberg."

"Why blow it up! You don't have to be a–" Tommy exclaimed.

"Because! If not, if I can't have it no one can, Tommy! I've said this, no one should be allowed this."

The skies darkened as the two kept walking around Manberg's territory.

"Do you know what I'm doing here, Tommy?"

Wilbur looked over his shoulder and straight at Tommy.

"I'm creating a power vacuum. I'm creating a power vacuum, you know who can fill it, Tommy? Tommy, I know you're gonna like this one. You could fill it, Tommy. You could fill that power vacuum that I'm going to create. Anyone could. When I destroy this, there's a massive vacuum and people just waiting for the next powerful person," Wilbur explained as he turned to look forward again, peeking into Manberg.

"Wilbur, I would rather lose a winner than die a loser," Tommy said as he gazed into his old home.

"Oh, here he goes with the–"

"I don't want you, this isn't right!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Well, you're giving me a cake? Niki cake?" Wilbur questioned.

"You might need something to eat, I don't know," Tommy mumbled.

The blonde shook his locks, trying to calm himself down.

"They all seem happy, man. Maybe, this is okay that– I want to take it back, but maybe we just wait till later?" Tommy states.

"Why did you give me a cake that Niki made? Are you trying to imply that I shouldn't be doing it because of Niki? Huh? They mean nothing. They mean nothing to me, Tommy. None of them do, we can kill them all. It doesn't matter, they're not on our side," Wilbur points out.

"What about Tubbo?" Tommy asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Look, the festival's beginning, we should wait for them to speak."

The duo went down the hill and closer to Manberg.

"Wilbur."

"Yeah?"

Tommy handed over an ender pearl, "I want you to have this in case. I understand what you're going to do is wrong, but I don't want you to go down with it."

"Oh, I have no intention of going down with it. We have a window here," Wilbur said as he and Tommy entered a building.

"Can they see us from here?" The blonde asked, glancing at the older male.

"No, no, we're fine, we're fine, this is good, this is good. As long as we stay silent they won't notice us," Wilbur answered.

"Okay, are you sure?" Tommy asked, while looking at those on the podium through the glass.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I've got a good view, I've got a good view. I see him, I'm looking at Tub– I can see Tubbo."

Tubbo was looking right back, nodding his head.

"I can have a little bob hole," Tommy states.

"He's nodding at me. Tubbo nodded at me, bro."

"Big day," the blonde points out.

This caused a light chuckle to leave Wilbur's lips.

"It's a big day," he repeated.

Wilbur and Tommy went up to the roof to check out the podium.

"Oh, this is good. This is good, yeah. This is quite late, isn't it? It hasn't it begun?" Wilbur questioned.

"I liked it when we were," Tommy replied.

"Yeah, we were. At least we were punctual with our festivals," Wilbur agreed.

"We were on time!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make the call, everyone, gather at the podium," Quackity's voice rang out.

"Yeah, yeah, make a call. I mean this is great," Schlatt states.

The ram hybrid got closer to the microphone a bit.

"I just wanted to say how much I love democracy."

"Yeah?"

"Just like one more time."

Both Tubbo and Quackity could be seen on the podium at Schlatt's sides.

"Okay."

The Manbergian's–which weren't much, along with Techno and the cloaked (M/n) could be seen in the small crowd of people.

"Fantastic how this is like brings a tear to my eye," Schlatt states.

Wilbur then turned towards Tommy, "What, Tommy? What, Tommy? What?"

"Wilbur, there are a lot of people!" Tommy whispered out quite loudly.

"I know there's a lot of people, Tommy!" Wilbur replied.

Tommy looked like he was having a mental breakdown.

"Where is the button, Wilbur?" Tommy hastily asked.

Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"I'm not telling you where the button is, man."

"I'm wearing this!"

Wilbur went over to Tommy slowly and pointed in a direction.

"Tommy, it's over that hill! It's over that hill! Right there," Wilbur states.

They both then turned their attention back to the podium.

"Oh, they're moving! It's time! It's time!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Okay, it's time, it's time."

The duo went back down to watch through the glass.

"Right, right. Do you want to get the show on the road, Schlatt?" Tubbo asked as he sat in his seat on Schlatt's left.

Quackity was sitting on Schlatt's right in another chair.

"Well, yeah. Here we go! Here we go! I'm going to test the– Tubbo, give me the– Turn the fucking mic on. Thank you, holy shit."

"Oh, I need to turn on the mic. Sorry," Tubbo apologized as he turned on the mic for Schlatt.

"Tubbo?"

"I got the microphone on! I got the microphone, I'm sorry. It's on, it's on, it's on," Tubbo apologized once more.

Schlatt tapped at the microphone.

"Can you turn on the voice deepener so that I sound a little more powerful too?" Schlatt asked.

Tubbo got up from his seat and went over to check, "Uh..."

"Maybe if you only let people with high-pitched voices talk then you'd sound deeper," Techno spoke up.

"Yeah, yeah," Quackity agreed.

(M/n) had his eyes narrowed on Schlatt while he kept glancing at Tubbo occasionally.

Nobody had noticed the hidden bow underneath his cloak.

The voice in his head was speaking about something but it was all incoherent.

"All right, all right. You know what? Yeah, you guys can just talk, uh, in a high-pitched," Schlatt states.

"Time," Tubbo chirped up in a high-pitched tone.

"Can you do that?" Schlatt asked.

"Do we have any healing?" Techno questioned.

Schlatt seemed annoyed at the two people that sat beside him so he turned his attention to the mic.

"Hello everybody and welcome to the festival of Manberg!" Schlatt shouted.

A few people cheered in the crowd.

"I've invited all the citizens of Manberg and some very close friends of mine to enjoy the festivities that have this uh, nation something, I don't know. Basically, I just want to throw a party. You guys know me, I'm a partier. So I decided to put one together for you all, so we could all play in the fruits of this beautiful country."

"Uh, thanks all for being here. Uh, we're gonna just–we could just have–we just party for a while because that's what parties are all about."

Shouting and applause were heard from below.

Tubbo's eyes kept landing on the cloaked figure with a broken look in his eyes.

He could tell that (M/n) couldn't remember him due to the man on his right.

"Let me get it. Let me get democracy on three... one, two, three!" Schlatt hollered.

"Democracy!" A few of the citizens shouted.

"Dictator," Quackity states.

"I love this place," Schlatt points out.

(M/n) made a side glance up towards the roof beside him and saw the familiar figures of both Tommy and Wilbur.

'You fucking idiots, I swear.'

His (E/c) hues glowed a bit underneath his hood before turning away from the two.

Tubbo was confused on why the cloaked male kept looking over at the roof before remembering that Tommy and Wilbur were hiding.

The young brunette had to stay quiet so that he didn't sound or look suspicious to those that stared at him, Schlatt, and Quackity.

Tubbo's eyes widened a bit when he saw the glint of an arrow underneath the cloak.

It was as if (M/n) was getting ready to do something.

The muffled talking of Wilbur and Tommy on the roof was barely heard from the people down below.

Tubbo was currently talking to the people that had come, pointing out a few things here and there.

(M/n) went over to a hill and sat down, making sure his bow was out of sight from everyone that was currently having fun doing random things at the festival.

'Schlatt must know something... He kept glancing over at Tubbo as if he was trying to figure him out. What if–just what if he had figured it out already? That Tubbo is a spy for Wilbur.'

He wasn't going to suddenly appear beside Tommy and Wilbur because he didn't want to scare them.

And he didn't want to be rude at all.

However, he could already guess what they were discussing.

Destroying Manberg with whatever resources that Wilbur was hiding from everyone.

The hooded (H/c)ette stood up onto his feet, the sound of glass bottles clinking together while the liquid inside each sloshed and splashed about before coming to a settlement.

"What's the perfect time to murder Schlatt? He's on two lives right now," he mumbled while glancing over at Schlatt for a few seconds before looking away.

(M/n)'s eyes snapped forward, "I should be getting ready for the speech that Tubbo is gonna be doing in the next twenty minutes."

The said male walked away and closer to a higher area so that he could keep an easier advantage for Schlatt.

"Tubbo, turn on the microphone."

Tubbo quickly did the job that he was asked to do, "Sorry."

Schlatt tapped the microphone lightly.

Before he could speak, the microphone bugged out.

"Tubbo!"

"This is an embarrassment! Who? Who put him in charge? Who put him in charge?" Niki exclaimed from the crowd as Tubbo fixed the microphone once more.

"Oh man, you know I-I do uh, I do like to make fun of Tubbo for all the shit he does wrong, like the microphone and stuff. I mean he fucks up a lot. We can all agree that Tubbo fucks up a lot," Schlatt states.

"How is that Tubbo..."

"But I mean at the end of the day, Tubbo's the guy–he's the guy who made this entire thing happen. I just come back once a week to do the bit and then I leave, but how about this guy's slaving away, he's mining, he's crafting, he's building all this beautiful stuff and uh, you know I-I don't know if we'd be where we are today without him."

"Thank you, Schlatt."

"I-I really feel that way, Tubbo. I mean, I-I do consider you my right hand man."

Schlatt looked away from the son that he had given up many years prior due to the power he held.

"Anyways, I mean talk about when Tubbo said, you know, Schlatt, I'd like to say my piece about how great this country is and about how awesome you are. I mean who am I to say no to that, right? So without any further ado, I think I'll put the big man, Tubbo, my right hand man, my uh–my protege!" Schlatt states as he hands over the seat with the microphone.

"Wooo, state secrets!" Techno said as he heard the mumbling from the podium.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm too short to reach the microphone so, it doesn't you know quite like Schlatt but, a wise man once told me that L'manberg was like a lettuce. There are so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness and once you wash it for the caterpillars and worms off the surface, it's a pretty goddamn good meal."

Quackity and a few others clapped and agreed.

"Schlatt has successfully washed all of the insects off our great nation. And with that, he's allowed the goodness and tastiness to shine through."

"Right."

"I'd like you to look around at what we've built today, look at each other, all of this thanks to democracy and the leadership of Schlatt."

More claps were heard.

"Our people have been beaten down by royals and dictators for so long, now we are finally free. Free to elect who we want, free to live how we want, and most importantly, free to go wherever we want without the confinement of those huge black walls. So with that in mind, I'd like to thank everyone for coming to this wonderful event," Tubbo finally finished before turning towards Schlatt.

"What's wrong with that?" The young brunette asked worriedly.

"No, it's just–I was just thinking about it, Tubbo. You know how we like to have fun," Schlatt replied.

"Yeah, we like–what's up?" Tubbo questioned.

Schlatt slowly turned his head to the other, "You got anything else in the speech, big guy?"

"I know I'm not going to, let the festival begin!" Tubbo exclaimed

"Yeah, you're going with the speech?" Schlatt continued to ask.

"Yeah, I'm done with the speech, Schlatt," Tubbo answered.

"All right."

(M/n) watched as Schlatt handed blocks to Quackity.

Narrowed his eyes, as he readied the bow in his hand, staying in a comfortable position that he was able to watch from.

'This is bad. He's going to have either me or Techno do something.'

"Schlatt, what are you–"

Tubbo was being boxed in, allowing people in the crowd to see him in it.

"Schlatt, what are you doing?" Tubbo nervously asked.

Quackity was pouring water and turning the sand into concrete.

"What are you doing?" Niki called up.

"Tubbo, I'll cut to the fucking chase, alright?" Schlatt states.

"Tell 'em! Tell 'em, pres! Tell 'em!" Quackity urged.

"What?" Tubbo's voice shook.

"Tubbo, I–and I mean it. It really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody. I mean it's kind of awkward."

"I can't get out."

"Tubbo."

"Yeah?"

"I know what you've been up to," Schlatt calmly states.

"What-what are you talking about?" Tubbo stuttered out.

Wilbur looked down and saw (M/n) pointing a bow straight at Schlatt, ready to release the arrow in his clutches.

Schlatt turned towards the crowd.

"What have I been up to, he says."

Crackling and heavy laughter left Schlatt's lips.

"You've expired! With the idiots, with the tyrants! That we kicked out of this land. That we had kicked out of this great country. Months ago, was it weeks? I don't even remember. Time flies when you're having fun, y'know?"

Schlatt turned to look back at Tubbo.

"I don't know if you know this, but treason isn't exactly, uh, isn't exactly a respectable thing around here, you know? I know what you've been doing. It all adds up, buddy! The fucking tunnels, your absence from great events! I mean you walked off in the middle of this one! You walked off in the middle of this one! Tubbo, don't try and tell me that you've done nothing wrong, because everybody knows it. I seize it with my own two fucking eyes what you've been doing."

Tubbo moved backwards a bit, nervousness running through his veins.

His eyes landed on (M/n) who held a finger up to their hooded lips.

Telling him to be quiet and not point him out.

A deep disappointed sigh left Schlatt.

"Do you know what happens to uh, to traitors, Tubbo?" Schlatt asked.

"No," Tubbo answered.

"Nothing good."

Schlatt turned towards the crowd.

"Hey, Techno, you want to come up here for a second? Let's just send a message real quick. We like to send messages around here."

Everyone watched as Techno got up onto the podium.

(M/n) held the string tightly between his fingertips as he was now pointing the arrow at both Schlatt and Techno.

"Now that we've got a Tubbo in that," Schlatt continued on.

"What?" Tubbo asked.

"Tubbo, as the enemy of the state and as a perpetrator to these awful, awful people they don't even know about."

"I don't even know what that word means."

"I don't know either to be honest, but— Techno, please if you would, would you be so kind."

"What are you asking, Schlatt?" Techno asked, looking at Schlatt through his mask.

"Take care of him," Schlatt simply answered.

"You want me to uh- Get him some breakfast? Get him a nice coat? What do you mean by 'take care of him'?" Techno questioned.

"Uh," Tubbo trembled.

"Maybe show him a five course dinner."

"You're not hungry, Tubbo?" Quackity asked.

"I'm not hungry," Tubbo answered.

"You're very hungry, let's go to the restaurant," Techno states as he tries to get himself and Tubbo out of this situation.

"Techno, we're running on a tight schedule here. Sorry."

"What do you want out of me, Mr. President?" Techno nervously asked.

"I mean, I only call you in for special favors. I mean we go way back, right? Techno, I need you to take him out," Schlatt answered.

The crowd went into loud gasps.

"Take him out to dinner, bro. You're gonna kill him! You're gonna kill him, right now!" Schlatt declared.

A sound of recognition left Techno as he finally understood what Schlatt was saying.

"ON THIS FUCKING STAGE AND MAKE IT HURT!" Schlatt hollered.

Techno kept looking between Tubbo and Schlatt.

Tubbo had tears in the corner of his eyes as he made eye contact with the figure in the way back.

'(M/n)...please...help.'

"Schlatt, it's a festival, man!" Fundy spoke up.

"Techno, don't do it!" Niki exclaimed.

"I'd rather rule alone than you," Schlatt grumbled.

"Oh, I'm in a high stress situation."

"He's not here."

"Schlatt, are you sure? We haven't trapped him, he's jailed," Quackity tried to explain.

"Not enough," Schlatt replied.

"Uh, are you sure?" Quackity asked.

"Techno."

Techno was loading his crossbow before hitting Tubbo with a weapon.

The pinkette moved back a bit before pointing the crossbow at Tubbo.

It held a firework right on top of it.

"Tubbo, I'm sorry. I'll make it as painless and colorful as possible, Tubbo."

Techno kept apologizing as the stress got to him.

Tubbo's body trembled as only one name came to mind.

"(M/N)!!" He screamed.

Everyone's eyes widened at the name that Tubbo had screamed.

The sound of an arrow being shot was heard which made connections with Techno's firework.

The items exploded as the owner of the arrow ender pearled in, kicking Schlatt and Quackity away.

"You fuckers," (M/n) hissed out, pointing his bow and arrow straight at Schlatt.

"Sayonara, bitch."

With that, the (H/c)ette released the arrow from his fingers.

Quackity's eyes widened in horror as he watched the second heart on Schlatt's forearm crack and disappear.

Schlatt was on his last life.

(M/n) turned towards Tubbo and handed him an ender pearl.

Tubbo gazed up at the tall figure with teary blurred eyes, clearly in pain as he clutched the ender pearl to his chest.

"Run and hide. Never look behind you until everything comes up safe," (M/n) ordered.

Tubbo bit the inside of his cheek and nodded his head.

(M/n)'s figure tensed up as the young teen hugged him for a few seconds before ender pearling out of the situation.

Returning the bow to his back, (M/n) brought out his blade and pointed at all of them.

Wilbur and Tommy were running out as Techno was going crazy as he also shot at the crowd with his weapon and fireworks.

Everyone was freaking out.

Tommy had seen how (F)- (M/n) saved his best friend, and felt relieved.

He just couldn't believe that (M/n) was with them this whole time.

"Kill everybody!" Techno hollered.

Everyone that hadn't escaped were trying to run away from Techno as he continued to fire at them.

"Get outta here!"

"We leave! We leave! We gotta get outta here!" Techno exclaimed.

(M/n) leaned against a tree as stared at his hands with a blank expression.

He was able to get a certain distance away from the festival that he wasn't able to hear anyone.

"(M/n)?" A familiar voice said nervously.

(M/n) lifted his head and looked over.

It was Tubbo.

Half of his face was covered in nothing but blood and probably soon to be scarred skin.

The brunette slowly walked up to the alerted male and lifted his hand up, gripping onto the hood.

(M/n) watched as Tubbo pulled down his hood to his shoulders.

Tubbo's eyes teared up.

"It's you, it's really you!" He sobbed out, leaning forward as he now gripped onto the other's cloak.

"What do you mean by, 'it's really you'? Have we seen each other before the festival was announced?" The (H/c)ette asked.

Just like that, Tubbo felt the world freeze around him.

(M/n) didn't remember him.

Which means...

(M/n) couldn't remember anyone else.

Not Phil.

Not Techno.

Not Tommy.

Not Wilbur.

And not that child that he was taking care of years prior.

"No... He did this to you, didn't he?" Tubbo gasped out as a sob racked his body.

"Mmm..." (M/n) hummed out.

Tubbo flinched as he felt something rub against the injured side of his face.

"It's gonna scar, but we should take care of it now before it gets infected. Sit."

Tubbo sat down with (M/n), as the said male started cleaning up his face.

"(M/n)," the brunette started.

(M/n) made a light humming noise to show that he was listening.

"I-I promise that we'll somehow get your memories back, just wait."

"Right."

Tubbo sadly smiled at the male while keeping the right eye closed so that the male before him could wrap that side up.

Why did this have to happen?

(M/n) didn't seem bothered at the fact that his name was shouted out.

It was as if he WANTED people to fear him.

(M/n) gazed straight into Tubbo's eyes, his own pair glowing.

"Sleep."

Tubbo didn't know why but his body finally seemed to lose all the rush that it had earned in the stressful situation he was placed into.

(M/n) watched as Tubbo fell forward onto his lap, fast asleep.

The (H/c)ette started running a hand through the younger's hair.

"I'm sorry that I don't remember any of you, Tubbo."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 14.1K 54
i want to write short stories about people in the dream smp :) (preferences included) |> x Y/N, but in first person :) <| fluff ✔️ angst ✔️ steamy si...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
16.9K 830 18
A long time ago, in the middle of a forest, in the kingdom of L'manberg, lived a small group of creatures named 'the bee hybrids'. The bee hybrids we...
26.3K 765 56
[𝙖.] 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙮𝙡𝙡; 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮, 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 «_____________________________» |•𝙄𝙉 �...