What's a kink? Part two!

By heartachee_

"Oh? I wonder how he'd feel if he knew his girlfriend was walking around with my cum in her panties." More

01
02
03
YALL BETTER GET READY TO RUMBLE
04
the polaroid shop
05
06
07
08
we're open
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
new acc who dis?
Special Chapter
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
character discussions
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
revealing my notes
057
058
059
060
061
Epilogue
WE HAVE TO TALK
Party
Party

017

871 65 49
By heartachee_

Rosè's point of view

The bell to the diner dings and I turn around to welcome the customer. Rin stands there with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath, she gives me a small wave once she looks up.

Me: Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.
Rin: U-uh something like that.

I lock up for the day, and make us two french vanilla frappucinos.

Rin: You ran this place for the day?
Me: Yeah, my mom has been working hard so I told her to just stay home and relax. So what's up with you?

Her whole face turns red.

Me: Did you lose your virginity or something?
Rin: Rosè!
Me: What?
Rin: Not exactly. Someone uh, someone confessed to me. They said they love me.

So he finally did it huh? Damn this hurts, I knew he did and I mentally prepared for this day but...

It still hurts.

Me: What did you say?
Rin: I ran. I'm a runner, I'm a trackstar.

Good grief.

Me: Where were you?
Rin: My house.

Who the hell runs from their own house?

Me: You left Wonnie sitting there?
Rin: Yes because.. wait, how'd you know I was talking about him?
Me: It's quite obvious how he feels about you. We've all noticed we were just waiting on you two to notice.

She smiles but it isn't genuine.

Me: Rin, don't feel bad for me.
Rin: But you're my friend!
Me: I am, but it's not your fault how he feels. It's always been you never me.
Rin: Don't you love him?

I sigh, shrugging.

Me: I thought I did. Maybe love wasn't the right word, I don't mind having him as a friend. As long as he's happy that's all that matters. So, how do you feel?

As if I don't already know.

Rin: I think I love him too. What if it doesn't work out though?
Me: It will, and if it doesn't you can always come here and cry into a pastry. I'm rooting for ya' kid.

__

Rin's point of view

I see Wonnie cleaning up the kitchen and feel even worse for leaving him. He turns around and I avoid all eye contact, i hear his small giggle.

Me: You're not mad?
Wonnie: I expected that from you.
Me: I'm sorry.

He shrugs drying off his hands as he finishes the last of the dishes. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say. Honestly there's a million things I want to say to this boy but suddenly I forgot how to speak.

He looks so intimidating, but he's a honest to God sweetheart. He'll give you his last if you need it, he's super intelligent, handsome and just overall an ace.

When we were younger I had a small crush on him, puppy love. Then as we got older those feelings never faded. I figured if you're around someone all the time and everyday those feelings will never leave.

However when my mom and I came back from traveling it was as if I never left.

I do love him, more than anything and anyone.

So why can't I say it?

Wonnie: Rin?

I gasp, he's standing right in front of me and I didn't even notice. One of his arms go around my waist pulling me closer.

Wonnie: You don't have to say it, I already know it.

___

grab ya popcorn for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 13
𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. ── © luvwh0re...
53.1K 2.7K 44
In which San and Y/n had no other choice but to touch each other's body. "There's a dick in my hand and I can't recall having one of these!" I panick...
3.5K 319 36
"beauty queen of only eighteen, she had some trouble with herself.."
132 8 16
An army boy meets and falls in love with a kinky university student.