Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
REINCARNATION
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Epilogue

Part 30

382 32 41
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Manyata is kidnapped while Royals are worried about her..!!

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves comments in every update..!!

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

Brijraj, Giriraj and Rajmata call Atharv Adikari, Commissioner of Police, Mumbai City to inform about Manyata's missing. Vj goes to the spa where Uday arrives at the same moment.

Uday and Vj go to CCTV room to check the footage while Unnati and Jay are escorted to Devgarh Palace. Unnati and Jay cry continuously locking themselves in Manyata's room.

Jay traces their photo on her bed table and cries badly remembering her. She feels guilty of taking Manyata to shopping while Unnati feels guilty of taking Manyata to spa where she have gone missing.

Rajmata decides to keep Manyata's missing case as secret because in less than 4 weeks, Manyata and Uday are supposed to get married.

Just then, Raj Purohit Ji arrives to Devgarh Mahal and witnesses the chaos going on in the palace. Rajmata welcomes him with tight lipped smile as she is too tensed about safety of her missing granddaughter.

Rajmata: Khamma Ghani Guru Ji. (doing namaskar)

Raj Purohit Ji: Ghani Gamma Rajmata. 

Rajmata: Aap achanak yahan aaye hai. Kuch khaas wajah? 

Raj Purohit Ji: Ji. Wajah hai.

Rajmata: Batayiye, Guru Ji. (with a tensed expression as a maid gives her phone, she talks for a minute or so.)

Raj Purohit Ji: Kya hua Rajmata? Aap sab itne pareshaan kyu hai?

Rajmata: Guru Ji, Yuvrani Manyata missing hai.

Raj Purohit Ji: Iska matlab abhi se asar ho raha hai. Yeh bahut bura hai.

Rajmata: Kya hua hai Guru Ji?

Raj Purohit Ji: Aaj hum yahan Uday aur Manyata ke kundali ke ek chotti si sankat ke baare batane aaye hai lekin uss sankat ka asar shuru ho gaya hai.

Rajmata: Kaisa sankat guru ji? Koi badi baat toh nahi hai na?

Raj Purohit Ji: Abhi ke liye badi baat nahi hai lekin yeh sankat itni aasani se nahi jayega. Hume havan karna hoga lekin Manyata ko dhoondne mein ab aap log vyast rahenge toh yeh havan kon karenge?

Rajmata: Hum havan karenge, Guru Ji. Brijraj aur Giriraj Manyata ko dhoondhenge.

Raj Purohit Ji: Jaisa aap theek samjhe. Hum havan ki saare vyavasta karenge.

Rajmata: Ji. (Raj Purohit leaves while Atharv enters in.)

Atharv: Rajmata Ji, hume ek information mila hai ki Manyata ka phone Juhu Beach road pe off ho gaya hai. Humari team wahan ke aas paas checking karwa rahe hai. Humne traffic pe bhi nazar rakha hai.

Rajmata: (She nods while Atharv talks with Brijraj and Giriraj)

Komal and Menaka decide to do pooja for safety of Manyata. Unnati and Jay are still locked up in Manyata's room.

Vj and Uday get to know that Manyata was taken by getting her under a burqa so that no one can recognize her. They see in the footage that she struggles a lot until they make her unconscious.

Uday bangs his hand to steering wheel while Vj talks to Atharv who intimates the same thing he told to Rajmata. 

Uday remembers all the moments he spent with Manyata and feels very sad. Vj tries to talk to girls but they keep on crying and blaming themselves for taking Manyata out.

*In Just Bake Cafe* (It's an old café near Keerthi's school where she and her boyfriend used to hang out.)

Atharv: Hum sahi jagah pe aaye hai na?

Inspector Bapat: Address toh yahi hai, sir.

Atharv: OK let's go in. (They go in while Atharv calls ACP who is in charge of Manyata's case.)

*In Call*

ACP Sharma: Good Morning, sir.

Atharv: Good Morning, Sharma Ji. Yuvrani Manyata ke baare mein kuch pata chala?

ACP Sharma: Sir, hum unke phone ko trace kar rahe hai. Juhu Beach pe aake unka phone off ho gaya hai.

Atharv: Ok. Juhu ke paas wale areas ko check kijiye. Aur kuch updates mile toh pehle hume call kijiye. Okay?

ACP Sharma: Ok sir. Hum aap ko inform karte rahenge.

*Call Ends*

Inspector Bapat: Sir, yeh iss café ka owner hai. (pointing to a man who stood beside him)

Atharv: Aap ka naam kya hai?

Man: Mera naam Ramkishore hai, saab.

Atharv: Aap iss photo mein jo ladki hai use pehenchaante hai?

Man: (looking at the photo for a minute or so) Yeh toh Keerthi bitiya hai. Saab, inka dihaant ho chuka hai. Badi bali bachchi thi. Mere café mein wahan peeche wale table pe baitke padayi karti thi.

Atharv: Uske saath koi aata tha?

Man: Umm nahi toh (thinking) Ha ek ladka aata tha pehle toh dono ki banti nahi thi lekin baad mein bahut baatein karte the baitke.

Atharv: Aur kya karte the?

Man: Kabhi Kabhi ek dusre ko toufe dete the per zyada se zyada yahan snacks khaate the.

Atharv: Aur kuch uss ladke ka naam ya phir uska koi photo hai aap ke paas?

Man: Photo toh nahi hai, saab lekin ha uska naam.. (thinking) A se kuch tha. Yaad nahi aa raha hai, saab. Badi chotti si naam hai, saab. Haaye re budapan kuch yaad nahi rehta.

Atharv: Theek hai kuch yaad aaye toh inko call karte bata dijiye. (turning towards Inspector Bapat) Aap inka number le lijiye aur apna number bhi inhe dijiye.

Inspector Bapat: Ji sir.

On other side, An Innova car is speeding up towards Panchgani where a lady in burqa is sleeping while two beast like gents sit on either side of her. They get tensed as police checking is going on. They cleverly hide the lady in burqa under two heaps of cotton sacks.

They lie that they are cotton buyers and are shipping to a weaver community. The police leave them as there is a rush in the road and had to check other cars too.

Manyata gains consciousness after a while and tries to open the ropes through which her hands are tied. She struggles while opening the knots and the goons get alerted and beat on her head to make her unconscious. Manyata goes unconscious again.

Manyata wakes up after sometime and finds herself on a soft bed. She looks around and gets up hurriedly as panic rises looking at unfamiliar surroundings. She looks at herself, she is ducked in duvet with her clothes ON.

She tries to move but couldn't reach the door as her leg is chained to bed post. She starts crying as she feels very helpless and scared of the situation. She braces herself as she realizes that she shouldn't fall weak instead rise and shine in the dark phase.

She tries open the lock of chain with her hairpin but in vain. She tries to take her leg out of the clutch but it pains her as she twists and turns her leg. She tries to take out the chain from the bed post but fails miserably.

She tries to search for a phone or at least any form of information tool so that she can inform to Devgarh or Jaigarh family.

The room looks greatly luxurious but she feels very scared of her future. She gets all kinds of negative thoughts and feels worried for her family and Uday, especially. She misses Uday like anything and sobs remembering him. 

Just then, a maid walks in with her dinner. Manyata tries to talk to her but she doesn't utter anything nor looks at her. Manyata doesn't eat anything nor drinks water and cries herself before falling asleep, being tired.

*In Devgarh Palace* 

Brijraj and Giriraj are mad that police couldn't find about Manyata's whereabouts. Komal and Menaka try to make others eat but no one eats properly. Rajmata silently cries in her room, holding Manyata's photo. 

Jay and Unnati sit on Manyata's bed, sobbing silently. Vj tries to reach his private detective friend and explain the situation. Uday talks to spa owner and takes the footage of every corner of the spa. He finds mysterious guys sitting in waiting lounge of the spa. He takes their snapshots and sends to Atharv.

Uday thinks of Manyata as he tries to eat dinner, he remembers the incident happened few days back.

*Flash Back* (Uday and Manyata are attending one of their common business partner's party in his farmhouse. They stand at a high table, talking to their clients, business partners and other shareholders.)

Manyata: Aap kuch kha kyu nahi rahe hai? Aap ka glass waisa ka waisa hi hai.

Uday: Hume aaj peene ka man nahi hai. Actually, party mein man nahi lag raha hai.

Manyata: (looking in appreciation) Wow, yeh toh 8th wonder ho gaya hai. I'm impressed.

Uday: (flirtishly) Baby Doll, I'm here to impress you.

Manyata: (laughs in response) Oh god Uday, kabhi kabhi aap itne ache joke karte hai na..

Uday: Ek minute, yeh maine jo kaha woh sach hai.

Manyata: Aww.. So my to be fiancé wants to impress me. Hmm!! (smiling ear to ear)

Uday: So did I succeed? (looking into her eyes)

Manyata: Uday (he hums in response) I guess you.. (he looks in anticipation, she whispers) Better luck next time. (She starts laughing looking at his sulking face)

*Flash Back Ends*

He cries looking at her bracelet which is struck on his blazer. He couldn't eat anything and calls Atharv.

Manyata's bracelet..!!

*In Call*

Uday: Hello Atharv.

Atharv: Hello Uday. Kuch aur clue mila?

Uday: Nahi. Maine jo photos bheje hai un se kuch pata chala?

Atharv: Mera team usi mein laga hua hai. Lekin ek baat mujhe bahut zyada ajeeb lag raha hai.

Uday: Kon si baat?

Atharv: Agar Manyata sach mein kidnap ho gayi hai toh kidnappers se hume koi ransom ki demand nahi aayi hai. Agar yeh kidnapping paison ke liye hua hai toh ab tak aap logo ko unke taraf se kuch na kuch demand aaya hota na.

Uday: Tum yeh baat bata rahe ho toh mujhe realize hua hai. You're right abhi tak hume kuch ransom ka demand nahi aaya hai.

Atharv: Uday, Are you sure ki aap logo ka koi dushman nahi hai ya phir Manyata ka koi dushman nahi hai.

Uday: I'm 100% sure ki Manyata ke koi dushman nahi ho sakthe hai. She's the most innocent and kind hearted person I have ever known.

Atharv: Kya Uncle Giri ke ya phir tumhare koi dushman ka kaam ho saktha hai?

Uday: I don't know mujhe iss wakt kisi per bhi shak nahi ho raha hai. Dad ko ek baar poochna padega.

Atharv: Agar kal tak hume koi demand nahi aaya toh I'm afraid yeh baat kuch zyada hi badi ho jayegi.

Uday: What do you mean by that, Atharv?

Atharv: I mean ki Uday you know actually Mumbai mein aaj kal hume kai cases aa rahe hai girl trafficking gangs ke baare mein so, we are suspecting ki shayad Manyata.. Well lets hope for the best.

Uday: Agar yeh girl trafficking ka case hua toh kya hoga Atharv? (fearing that his thoughts should not be true)

Atharv: Agar yeh girl trafficking ka case hua toh Manyata ko hum 24 hours ke baad pakad paana na mumkin ho jayega. Wo gangs ladkiyon ko foreign mein bhejte hai aur aisi jagah se unhe wapis le aana is close to impossible.

Uday: Do you think ki princess ke saath aisa kuch hua hai? (hoping that his answer should be negative)

Atharv: I'm not completely sure, Uday. Manyata ko hum dhoondh ke hi rahenge. I promise you that, buddy.

Uday: I hope you fulfil your promise, Commissioner. 

*Call Ends* (A maid informs that Rajmata, Brij and Giri are calling him down.)

Uday goes down and gets confused seeing everyone in the family sitting in living room. He looks at the parcel on the table and everyone's tensed faces.

Jay and Unnati look like they are going to cry in a moment while Vj's face loses all the charm. Brij and Giri are very concerned while KoMe face is grim. Rajmata keeps expressionless face with tightened closed lips.

He goes near them and Rajmata hands him the parcel where there is a barbie doll dressed in bridal clothes and a letter which states..

Hello Everybody..!
I'm your to be son in law, I mean the one, who is going to marry Manyata. Well, We are getting married day after tomorrow. Iss liye humne socha kyu na apne sasural walo ko khabar pahunchadoon. Waise kehna padega, apne shaadi ke jode humne apne saali saheba se hi liya hai.
Arey ha, Rajmata ji, I mean Dadi Saas ji, humare hone wali biwi yaani aap ki pyaari poti ki hum ache se dhyaan rakh rahe hai.
Saas aur Sasur Ji, hum chahte toh aap dono ko apne shaadi mein bulate lekin kya kare, ab ki situation itni achchi nahi hai ki hum aap dono ko aapke beti ke shaadi pe bulate. Koi nahi.. Shayad aap dono ki kismet hi kharaab hai lekin iss baat se khush ho jayiye ki hum jaise ache damaad mil raha hai.
Saale Saab, You know humari gulab yaani aap ke behen yahan theek hai. Uski phone pe itne calls mat karna kyun ki maine uska phone tod diya hai aur aaj ke baad wo phone koi nahi utaane wala hai.
Saali Saheba, humare shaadi ke jode design karne ke liye shukriya. Ab humne yeh favour return karne ke liye ek idea socha hai. Shaadi ke baad photos tumhare phone mein aa jayenge.
Uday, mere bhai, don't worry maine badi behen se shaadi ki hai toh tum chotti behen se shaadi karlo. Pun intended..!! Waise I don't mind until you don't come into my way. 
Ab jo side characters hai, aap sab bhi sun lo.. Manyata aur humari shaadi parson hone wali hai aur hum chahte hai ki aap sab log ache logo ki tarah hume apni shaadi shaanti se karne doge warna kabhi bhi kahi se bhi kisi ka bhi bura ho saktha hai.
Yours lovingly,
Your Jamai Raja..!!

Uday gets too angry, instantly calls Atharv and orders him to come to Devgarh Palace.

He shoves the letter on his hand and sits on the couch in Devgarh Office room. Rajmata, Brij, Giri and Vj are also angry while others are retired to their rooms.

Atharv: Hum iss parcel ko finger prints ke test ke liye le jaana chahte hai. (One of the inspector takes it and leaves.) Uday, tum ne jo photos bheja hai un mein se ek gunda ka pata chal gaya hai aur meri team usi ko locate karne ki koshish kar raha hai.

Rajmata: Locate karne ki koshish? Atharv beta, Woh Kidnapper Manyata se parson shaadi karne ki preparations kar raha hai. Hum chahte hai ki Manyata kal shaam tak hume safely ghar pahunch jaye. 

Atharv: Dadi Saab, hum aap se wada karte hai ki hum Manyata ko safely ghar leke aayenge chahe iske liye hume kuch bhi karna pade.

Brijraj: Hum uss kidnapper ko kahan se dhoonde? Usne badi chalaaki se kahi per bhi koi clue nahi chodi hai.

Vj: Ek minute iss letter mein likha hai 'mera gulaab'.. Uday Banna Manyata bhai ko kahi dino se phool aa rahe the office mein aur kabhi kabhi ghar pe bhi.

Brijraj: Yeh kab ki baat hai, Vj Beta?

Vj: Mama Sa, yeh kuch 1 mahine ke pehle ki baat hai shayad. Har din Manyata Bhai ka PA Vikram saare boquets ko subah phekte the.

Uday: Manyata ke PA ko call kijiye aur use yahan pe bulayiye. Shayad use kuch pata ho kidnapper ke baare mein.. (Vj calls him)

Giriraj: I hope hume koi clue mil jaye..

Atharv: Good one, Vj. (He nods in acknowledgement. Uday thinks to thank Vj after all the mess, properly.)   

Vikram comes after 35 minutes and gets shocked as he sees police and both the royal families, waiting for him.

Vikram: Good Evening everyone. I'm sorry sir hume thodi der ho gayi. I was struck in traffic. (Brij and Giri nod while Uday and Vj simply ignore him. Vj tries to locate florist shops around their office and Devgarh Palace.)

Uday: Kuch din pehle Yuvrani Manyata ko jo boquets aaye hai woh kahan se aaye hai?

Vikram: Sir Wo Ferns and Petals se aaye hai. Woh phool toh humne phek diye the. Ah Sir, kuch boquets abhi bhi humare office mein hai.

Vj: Per ek problem ho gaya hai. (Everyone look at him) Mumbai mein total 15 Ferns and Petals ke branches hai. Ab hume kaise pata chalega ki kon se shop se bouquet aaya hai?

Atharv: Uday, Ferns and Petals ke bouquets pe ek QR Code ka card hoga us se hume sender ka information mil saktha hai.

Uday: Hum abhi ja kar sare bouquets leke aate hai.

Atharv: Uday, hum bhi aa rahe hai. (Vikram goes back to his home. Rajmata, Brij and Giri stay back in palace. Atharv and his team go in their police cars while Uday and Vj leave in one car.)

*In Manyata's cabin* (Uday and Vj sit on couch trying to take out QR Card while Atharv tries to search any other clue in those bouquets.)

Uday: Atharv, humne 5 cards nikal diye hai. (looking at him weirdly as he murders the bouquets)

Vj: What are you trying to do, Atharv?

Atharv: I'm checking whether is me koi aur clue toh nahi hai. Okay, hum QR Codes check karwate hai, aap dono mahal jayiye.

Uday: No way, hum bhi aayenge. (determinedly)

Vj: Me too. Hum bhi aana chahte hai. Manyata bhai ko dhoondhne mein I will give my 100%. (confidently)

Atharv: Manyata is really lucky to have you guys as her family. 😊

Uday and Vj give a sad smile and they proceed to 'Ferns and Petals' shop. They get to know that the shop from which the bouquets are bought is near to the office.

Atharv: Sender ka naam kya hai?

Shopkeeper: Sorry sir, it's confidential.

Atharv: (showing his ID card) I'm Commissioner and it's related to a case.

Shopkeeper: Sir, yeh dekhiye. (turning the monitor to them. Uday's eyes widen while Vj gasps looking at the sender's name.)

Atharv: Aarav Mehrotra? Guys aap dono jaante hai ise? 

Uday: That Ba***rd. I'm going to kill him. (almost running to his car to go to Mehrotra Mansion.)

Atharv: Uday (stopping him) Uday, listen abhi tak kuch prove nahi hua hai. We can't take any action so please relax ho jao.

Uday: Relax. Seriously Atharv? Wahan humari princess ko usne kidnap karke rakha hai and here you are telling me to relax. Like seriously?

Vj: Atharv sahi keh raha hai, Uday Banna. Hum abhi kuch nahi kar sakthe hai. We need to wait until we know those goons. Hum dono ko abhi ghar jaana chahiye. Please.

Atharv: Hum abhi ja kar uss goons ki information ke baare mein pata karwate hai. Meri team shaam se wahi kaam mein hai. Agar kuch information mila toh hum aap dono ko call karte hai.

Vj nods while Uday kicks the car being frustrated. Vj starts the car but Uday zones out and thinks about his princess.

They reach home where everyone is waiting for them to waiting for some good news. Vj looks very disturbed while Uday looks concerned.

Rajmata: Kya hua aap dono ko? Manyata ke baare kuch pata chala? Vj beta, Uday beta kuch toh Boliye.

Vj: Florist shop mein pata chala hai ki wo bouquets Manyata bhai ko Aarav Mehrotra bhej rahe hai. (Ladies gasp while Brij and Giri look shocked)

Uday: Un gundo ke baare mein pata karne ke liye Atharv abhi gaya hai.

Brijraj: Aarav itna gira hua kaam kaise kar saktha hai?

Giriraj: Alok se yeh ummeed nahi thi. Hume laga yeh log ache khaandaan ke hai lekin itne gire hue kaam kar rahe hai.

Rajmata: Ab hume Manyata ko wapis leke aane ke baare mein sochna chahiye. Pata nahi humari bachi wahan kon si halat mein hogi?

Komal: Ma Saab, aap ko jaake so jaana chahiye. Kal hume pooja ke liye jaana bhi hai na. (Rajmata reluctantly leaves to her room with KoMe.)

Everyone leave to their rooms after some time while Uday sits in his room, looking at his and Manyata's photos in his phone.

Uday: (talking to her photos) Please be safe, princess. Aap ko kuch ho gaya toh hum toot jayenge. I love you, Manyata. 

*In Jay's room* (She sits on her bed and looks at their photo.)

Jay: (sobbing while caressing the photo) Jiji, please come back. Hume aap ke bina yeh ghar, ghar nahi lag raha hai. Please be safe. I love you, jiji.  

.

.

.

.

Hoping that the update was INTRIGUING..!!

So now Royal families know that the kidnapping was done by Aarav Mehrotra..!! 

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the updates..!! Don't forget to click on the STAR icon (⭐️) and write a few words on your opinion in the COMMENT section. It makes your Writer Sahiba happy..!!

I'm repeating myself again and again but there is no proper response.. I really need your appreciation in either VOTES or COMMENTS. Each update takes so much of my patience and I am squeezing out my free time to give you best of best updates.

Until then, BYE-BYE..!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 508 22
|LOVESTORY OF *THREE* COUPLES| ~ DOSTI, PYAAR AUR NAFRAT ~ COUPLES:- 1. AAROHI SINGHANIA & YUVAAN SINGH RAJVANSH (Main couple) โ™ก ...
104K 5.7K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
86K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
143K 13.6K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...