DADDY

By Sig-chan

Hisoka picks up a little girl in the streets. Can a selfish, uncaring, pleasure driven clown act as a father... More

Intro;
! Question page !
(2 : Shared Morning)
(3 : Hunter Exam)
(4 : Phase One)
(5 : Phase two )
(6 : Hisoka's daughter?!)
( ! W a r n i n g ! )
(7 : Introducing Gon and Killua)
(8 : Playtime)
(9 : Player One )
(10 : Phase Three)
! C e l e b r a t i n g !
! Her Nen ! (Not an update)
(11 : Phase Three II)
(12 : Phase Three III)
(13 : Getting serious )
(14 : Hunt I )
(15 : Hunt II)
! Her Nen II !
(16 : Hunt III)
( 17 : Conclusion )
( 18 : Unexpected trouble )
( 19 : Impatience )
( 20 : Treasured Existence )
R E Q U E S T S ;
( 21 : Her )
( 22 : Getting along with them I)
( 23 : Getting along with them II )
! Author's Memo !
! Celebrating !
( 24: Phase Four I)
( 25 : Phase Four II )
( 26 : Phase Four III )
( 27 : Phase Four IV )
( 28: Phase Four V )
( 29: Phase Four Part VI)
( 30 : The End of the Long Hunter Exam I)
( 31: The End of the Long Hunter Exam II )
( 32 : On the way to Kukuroo Mountain )
( 33: The Test Gates I)
( 34 : The Test Gates II )
( 35: The Test Gates III )
( 36: In Front the Zoldyck Estate )

(1 : Encounter)

4.4K 107 24
By Sig-chan

Coming back from a commission Illumi gave him, Hisoka was now quietly strolling through the bustling city of York New.

Stopping at a very lively bar, and ordering a few drinks. With his usual get up out of the way, women flocked towards him left and right. His hair was slicked back, wearing a formal suit matching with a red tie.

He looked simply marvelous, and eyes were drawn to him wherever he went. With a mischievous smile on his face he entertained the women that approached him. Shared a couple of drinks with them.

He exited the bar with a woman that clung tightly to his arms. A tipsy woman, that had a hazed look on her face. Obviously out of it, and must have taken more liquor than what she can handle.

Hisoka wrapped his arm around the woman's waist, supporting her unstable figure. He walked her towards his car, a smile never falling off his lips.

"Darling, you are not in the right state to go home on your own. Tell me where you live and I shall escort you."

The woman looked up, still visibly drunk as she held his face in her hands and tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips.

It lasted for a while, but with the woman running out of breath she pulled away and smiled at the handsome jester.

"Please take me home." She seductively said as she bit her lips.

"My pleasure."

~*~

The moon was still up in the sky yet our Jester was already awake, the woman he escorted a while ago was now naked and asleep beside him.

He spared the woman one look as he took his clothes and fixed himself. Leaving the hotel room the woman had invited him to.

Pressing the down arrow on the elevator, then he rode the elevator. Walking out as elegant as usual he made his way to the receptionist and paid for the hotel room.

He did that because he was a gentleman. That's his opinion anyways.

Walking out the hotel like nothing happened. The streets of York New was now much more quiet, and he knew that he enjoyed this type of tranquility everyone in a while.

He bathed under the moonlight, still slowly walking through the buildings of York New.

But his silent happiness came to a halt as he heard a distant cry in a dark alley.

Following the sound out of curiosity, he went to the dark alley only to find a box with a crying baby.

"Ara, what do we have here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
33.8K 1.1K 12
(Y/N) was just a girl, living a boring life, but she suddenly wakes up in a strange world, with a peculiar clown taking interest in her. Eventual le...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
5.8K 348 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...