A Hidden Secret (Exo fan fict...

By babivibez

Sammie and her best friends have been vampires their entire life they never seem to mind but they always keep... More

New fan fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( Valentine's Special )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( epilogue)

Chapter 9

564 8 0
By babivibez

As we pulled into the driveway, I noticed that the rest of the boys were already there. I took my key out and unlocked the front door. I walked inside and saw some of the boys sitting on the couch and others on the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water , I turned around and saw Sehun standing there.

"Hey you alright?", Sehun asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked and sat down on a stool.

"Worried", he said and sat down on the stool next to me.

"Aren't we all?", I asked and he nodded.

"Can I see your arm?", I asked.

He extended his arm towards me so I was able to see his symbol that was now familiar to me.

"Looks like we all have it", I said and looked out the window.

"Don't worry as long as we stay together and protect each other we'll be safe", he said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a assuring squeeze.

I smiled at him and got off the stool and started to walk towards the living room but stopped mid tracks when I heard a knock come from the front door. I walked over and put my hand on the knob as I was about to open it, someone put their hand on my shoulder pulling me back. I look up and see Luhan and Tao standing there.

"Stay back Sammie", Luhan said as he put his hand on the knob.

"But why?", I asked as Chen stood next to me.

"Just stay back!", he said raising his voice.

I moved back surprised at the new side of Luhan. He never raised his voice and I hated what was happening to us. Chen wrapped his arms protectively around me as Luhan slowly opened the door.

I tried to move foward but it was no use as Chen pulled me back. I looked at Luhan and Tao as they relaxed a bit as they looked who the person was. I managed to get Chen's arms off of me and walked over to see who it was.

"Ayame?", I asked as I saw her standing their.

"Hey Sam", she said nervously.

"What are you doing here? It's pretty late", I said as I moved so she could walk in.

"I have to tell you something and it can't wait much longer", she said and looked serious.

"Okay privately?", I asked as we walked in the living room.

"No I rather you all know about this", she said and looked at the boys.

"Oh okay then tell us", I said and sat on the floor.

"Well first I just want to say please continue to accept me as the same person after I say what I need to say", she said and frowned. We all nodded gesturing for her to continue.

"Okay I want to tell you guys that I know your all vampires", she said and soon as I heard the last word I quickly stood up as well as Xiumin.

"How do you know?", He said before I could.

"Please don't change your mind about me", she said looking down.

"Just tell us!", Kai yelled.

"Because.. Because I'm a werewolf!", She yelled back but suddenly the lights went off.

I moved to the corner and sat down bringing my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly. I let go of my legs when I felt the familiar pain on my wrist. I turned my arm around and saw the symbol glowing a dark red color. As I closed my eyes I felt my fangs come out and I looked around in the dark, and saw several glowing red eyes.

I look up as the lights came back on but looked down as everyone was staring at Ayame. I knew they were mad and wanted her blood. She looked really frightened, I sighed and walked in front of her, protecting her.

"Sam move", Suho said.

"No", I said and moved closer to Ayame.

"Samantha move she's gonna hurt you", Kris said and looked pissed.

"I don't care your not hurting her", I said and glared at them.

"She's a werewolf!", Xiumin yelled.

"But she's our friend and Chanyeol's girlfriend, I'm sure she won't hurt us, if you want blood there's some in the closet", I said and looked away as they all walked towards the closest except for Chanyeol.

I moved away from Ayame and sat down on the couch as Ayame walked over to Chanyeol and grabbed his hand.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell me?", He said an looked at her with sadness in his eyes and I could tell he was really hurt.

"Please Chanyeol I wanted to but I couldn't", she said and kneeled in front of him.

"I'm truly sorry", she said and looked towards me.

"Ayame you know vampires and werewolfs don't get along", I said.

"Yes I know but I will never hurt any of you , I care for all of you", she said as her voice started to crack.

"Ayame", I said quietly as she started to sob.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and as she continued to cry. Chanyeol looked like he was also about to cry but he tried to keep them back. I groan as I was harshly pushed away for her. I look up and see Kai standing in front of Ayame, I quickly stand up and shove him away from her.

"Samantha stop protecting her", Kai said glaring at Ayame as Chnayeol wrapped his arms around her.

"Why are you being so mean towards her Kai!", I yelled at him.

"Can't you see why?", He asked.

"Just because she's a werewolf doesn't mean she's different from her real self", I said glaring at him.

"For you she isn't", he said and looked back at Ayame.

I look over to the wall when I heard a frame fall, i stepped back as I saw wind circling Sehun. All of the boys seem to notice as well as they took a step back away from Sehun.
D.O stepped over the broken frame and the ground started to shake, I covered my head and hid behind a chair.

Luhan groaned while holding his head. Xiumin walked over and held onto the railing but removed his hand as the railing started to become ice. The lights started to flicker on and off for a few seconds. Kai started walking towards D.O's direction when he suddenly appeared next me.

By now I was scared and terrified, I had no clue what was going on. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt someone pull me against their chest. I soon noticed it was a familiar chest and it was Chen.

He rocked us back and forth trying to calm me down, but I started to hold onto him tightly as I saw flames coming from Chanyeol. Ayame walked over to me and it seems as she was crying too. I stared at Tao as he was smirking while walking towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him making me hug him.

"No Samantha stay away from him!", Baekhyun yelled.

But it was too late for his warning, I groaned in pain as my back hit the wall. I started to cry as I moved alittle since everything was hurting.

I still was shocked as the way Tao threw me across the living room, everything happened way too fast. I opened my eyes and saw some of the boys helping me and the others keeping Tao away for me.

"I'll help you stay still please", Lay said and started to make a bubble he gently pressed it against my wound and the pain started to fade away.

Chen and Lay helped me, as I started to stand up. I looked over in Tao's direction but regret ever looking as he smirked when our eyes met. I moved back further away as I possibly could.

"Whys he acting like that?", I asked.

"Sam he was marked", Baekhyun said looking down.

"He wasn't marked by them was he?", I asked too afraid to know the awnser.

"Yeah he was, we realized that before he got to you but we didn't know this was gonna happened were really sorry Sammie", Suho said.

"So your saying he's...", I said not wanting to say it.

"Yes Sam he's half demon now", Chen said and looked down.

I shook my head as the tears fell once again, I started to feel numb and weak and soon blackness took over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Omg that took forever to update but I finally update!

I hoped you guys liked that chapter and I had a lot of fun writing it💘

Exo's powers on the media above in case anyone forgot 😚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
3.7K 284 16
B O O K T W O Status: Discontinued ༺༻ He forgot his memories and doesn't want to remember them. She wants him to remember for she loves him and bot...
1.5K 105 24
Iko, a 19 year old almost 20 year old girl finished highschool, and with trouble at home, she doesn't feel safe to stay. So, she makes the decision t...
266K 11.3K 47
Who are they? or let me say 'WHAT' are they? Do you think werewolves are just some stories? What if they were real? Would you run away? What if you l...