INTUITION | ๐๐’๐‡ โœ“

By jyuscent

[COMPLETE] A story where your boyfriend is your wingman. Time was like a ticking time bomb for Wu Jaehyun, a... More

PRUDENCE
OFFICIAL CAST
01 ยป bad habits
02 ยป drunken intuitions
03 ยป a favour
04 ยป false alibi
05 ยป catching up
06 ยป caught
07 ยป one night
08 ยป sweet lies, bitter promises
09 ยป staged
10 ยป the beginning
11 ยป teach her
12 ยป her hazel eyes
13 ยป premature enemies
14 ยป two down
15 ยป guilt
16 ยป a little more
17 ยป her golden memory
18 ยป crossroad
19 ยป maze of lies
20 ยป digging up their past
21 ยป unveiled yet hidden
22 ยป shattered once again
23 ยป his embrace
24 ยป a night together
25 ยป desperate
26 ยป unexpected plans
27 ยป misfits
28 ยป our memories
29 ยป undeserving
30 ยป blooded relationships
32 ยป not again
33 ยป together, but alone
34 ยป man up
35 ยป one last time
36 ยป finally free
37 ยป harsh reality
38 ยป some company
39 ยป unlike himself
40 ยป the real victim
41 ยป midnight strolls
42 ยป wild fantasies
43 ยป a big deal
44 ยป scenery
45 ยป idle hours
46 ยป lustful kisses
47 ยป butterfly
48 ยป our closure
49 ยป stranded
50 ยป miracles happen
51 ยป a new beginning
52 ยป i think i will miss you
53 ยป happy ever after
54 ยป epilogue

31 ยป wounded

1.5K 95 67
By jyuscent

"Goodbyes hurt when the story is not finished and the book has been closed."

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

Hurt. Pain. Anger. Sorrow. The words had lost now their meaning. Didn't they say too much of anything is null? Maybe that was why he felt numb. Jaehyun saw a lot of emotions flash through Sunghoon's eyes as he saw Areum leave.

The blue started kicking into Jaehyun's system, a huge wave of guilt and realisation that dawned upon him how he had fucked up everything. Not only for himself, but for the two other people as well.

A chill ran up his spine, watching the man across freeze. Sunghoon was still processing the facts. Or maybe he just wasn't ready to accept the facts yet.

"Sunghoon—"

"I ruined it.." He mumbled mindlessly, staring at the beeping instrument beside Jaehyun's bed. He watched how the beeping had increased, indicating how fast the patient's heart was beating. And it was fucking booming inside his rib-cage at that point.

Dr. Jaeyun was too shocked to even realise that he had his mouth wide open, eyes wide as saucers. Too much stress wasn't right for Jaehyun, but the current situation didn't help. He was hell bent on ruining his own health it seemed.

"Hoon—" Jaehyun called again, his voice breaking audibly.

"I ruined everything!" Sunghoon yelled out, making the other two males in the room flinch as his deep voice resonated inside the room. He was still blaming himself. Oh how he had now drowned himself in self-pity.

Jaehyun was afraid he'd probably shit his pants if Sunghoon weren't to look away. He was staring at the younger with such an intensity, that it almost made Jaehyun feel naked.

"I gave into your shit plan, Wu Jaehyun. You really thought you could break her trust that she had spent two years gathering?" He asked, his jaw clenched so tight, "Well let me clear up the fog for you. You didn't break the trust, you broke her heart! She still fucking trusted you!" Jaehyun could almost hear Sunghoon's teeth set grit, jawline highly prominent and sharp. Sharper than his intellect.

Jaehyun couldn't afford to meet the older's eyes. Sunghoon never shouted at him unless he was very pissed, but he looked fucking mad at that moment. Not because the plan broke his heart, but because it broke Areum's trust on them.

"Sunghoon, stress is the last thing Jaehyun needs right now," Dr. Sim worriedly interrupted, seeing how the youngest's black eyes had filled with tears, a sob threatening to break out any moment.

The thought of Jaehyun's health clicked inside Sunghoon's mind, who immediately repented even raising his voice at his sick best friend. But he didn't have it in himself to apologise.

"Go bring her back, Sunghoon." Jaehyun mumbled, "She likes you now, doesn't she?" He looked up, shattering Sunghoon's heart at the sight of tears rolling down his cheeks. His supple, fair cheeks with glistening, complimenting his red, bloated eyes. No amount of blinking back could earn Jaehyun a hardened look.

"Go take what you deserve." He cracked a smile. He shimmered in the silence as he darted those words at Sunghoon.

Areum wasn't his anymore and it was clear. He didn't deserve her anymore. Not when he couldn't provide a possible reason for his actions.

Not everything was ruined. There was still a ray of hope. Areum would never love Jaehyun again after knowing what he did. She knew that he was sick already anyways.

He would lose his Areum, but in turn, he will gain a good life for his friend. He will be assured that his two most beloved people are going to happy together.

The future held nothing but darkness for Jaehyun. So, he gave his light to Sunghoon.

He honestly felt like 1500 century's old match-maker, but a feeling of pride surged within him.

Areum will forgive him someday. He lived with that assurance, he counted his days back with the thought that everything will be okay once he leaves.

"Go." Jaehyun whispered out, watching as Sunghoon shut his mouth close, knowing he had no room for protest.

A short nod, and with no time to waste in his hands, Sunghoon whisked himself out of the room.

Jaehyun swore he saw a small gleam in the older's eyes. He probably had the same thoughts as Jaehyun.

"Okay wow," Sim Jaeyun was blown with the drama he just witnessed, "Okay Prince Charming, we need to get you some rest. Stay here till I bring your pills." He smiled at the patient.

Jaehyun stifled a laughed at the name Dr. Sim had used for him, wiping his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. He smiled at the Doctor, nodding firmly.

"Wake me up to just deliver good news, I don't want to hear someone's death news." Wu Jaehyun joked before laying down properly on the bed, hissing when the drip inserted in his wrist gave a sharp pain.

Sim Jaeyun nodded, a sad smile perched on his face.

Oh if only you knew, Jaehyun.

⤜ ⬪ ⋄ ⬪ ⤛

Crying friends and families were probably a common sight to the people who worked in hospitals. That explained why I got pitiful glances as I stumbled across the hallway, hurrying towards the elevator.

There was a throbbing pain in my chest. Too large to be healed now, after being broken twice. Injury too deep to be sewn close now, it felt like no amount of healing could repair the wounds.

I had given myself out too many times it seemed, too much trust I had lent away. No one kept my back it felt, too much betrayal to be witnessed by anyone in a few days worth of time.

Nothing really made sense. I was all into believing how Jaehyun and Sunghoon were just a bunch of morons, sick ones. But if I actually thought into it individually, Jaehyun was never the guy who would do something like this to me. All I ever got from him past two years was just love and affection. True love and affection.

And as for Sunghoon, he seemed to be completely opposite to Jaehyun. Closed off and somewhat cold. As if he had a mask on, not wanting to show his raw-self to anyone.
Was it because of what he went through in his childhood? Was he really afraid to show his true colors to the world? But even with the introverted nature, his heart too was filled with warmth and affection. A caring nature so kind that to a point I believed he was a living angel.

Who knew the angels I had so much trust in were actually disguised? Who knew a dark side existed behind the blinding white light?

Ushering myself into the lift, I slipped out my phone. Scrolling through the contact list, I clicked onto whichever I found the first.

The light ding of the elevator signalled that I was finally on the ground floor, as I rushed outside, dodging people and the nurses on my way towards the exit gate.

Calling Juyeon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 12.5K 50
โDon't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.โž I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. โ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ...
766K 34.4K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...
10.8K 697 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...
70.5K 2.7K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...