46 » lustful kisses

"I tried not to miss you, I tried to let you go. But in the end, you're always on my mind."

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

He wakes up to the scent of roses. His muscles felt oddly stiff, did he work out too much again? He wasn't sure. He craned his head sideways, letting his eyes hover over the empty bed. He was alone in the room, but still, he could feel her around him somewhere.

Removing the warm duvet off his legs, he propelled himself up with the sole support of his elbows. A faint beeping noise went off beside his ear, but he couldn't care more. He left the alarm-like noise unheard, placing both his feet onto the ground.

He looked down at his faded blue night-suit for a moment, a feeling of dislike creeping up in the back of his mind. He didn't like the white strips over it. No, he didn't want them. His fingers quickly shot up to unbutton the loose shirt, his vision slowly turning hazy. What was happening?

He abandoned his half-buttoned shirt, his hand darting up to rub his eyes, which only seemed to betray him with every stroke.

"Jaehyun," A sweet voice called, his ears perking up suddenly to her accent. He darted his eyes around the room, trying to figure out the source of the sound. Music in his case. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and he immediately turned around to face her.

She was smiling wide, her eyes oozing out happiness as she walked across the bed towards him. The same happiness he saw in her eyes whenever they caught sight of him. The joy of seeing him. She sat down beside him, her smile never fading out one bit.

"Are you feeling good?" She asked, her eyes momentarily hovering over the exposed part of his chest before she let them lock with his. Jaehyun nodded, never taking his eyes off her. He could breath her in, his senses fusing in with her scent. Her smile widened at his reply, her teeth making their appearance, "That's nice."

It made his lips lift up slightly, curling up in a fond smile. He loved that smile, because he knew how special it was. How rare it was. She only smiled like that when she really couldn't help herself, he knew it. She didn't like displaying her teeth since a few in her bottom set were slightly crooked. He still adored that little imperfection of hers anyway.

"Thank you," She said shortly after, her hand reaching forward to grasp his slightly shaky ones. He looked down at their hands, a spark of warmth eliciting within his body at her touch.

"What for?" He asked, his throat felt sore and his voice came out raw as if he hadn't spoken in weeks. He didn't like the beeping noise which grew louder by every passing second. He didn't like how it was slowly overpowering her soft voice.

"For living," She simply put, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. He furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding the meaning behind her words. He was quite alive and breathing, right?