VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

Chapter Eighteen

10.6K 586 362
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 18 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"YOU SAID THAT I'M YOURS
PROVE IT."  HE POUTED

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 120121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"Prove it," Jungwon smirked.

"P-Prove what?" Yena stammered, hoping that it was not going to be something weird or unexpected.

"Prove that I'm yours." Jungwon's smirk grew wider.

"W-What h-how?" Yena stammered once more.

"You said that I'm yours. Prove it." Jungwon pouted and crossed his arms.

"But-"

"Yenaaaaaa...." he whined and stared at her with his boba-like eyes.

She held in her breath for that two seconds and quickly placed her lips on his.

Before she was able to pull away, Jungwon cupped her face and pulled her closer to lengthen the duration of the kiss.

Yena tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach and placed her hands on his neck.

He snaked his arms and placed his hands on her waist as their soulmate bond grew stronger.

When Yena was about to lose her breath, she then pulled away.

Jungwon hugged her and whispered into her ear, "I was just joking. I can't believe you are going to do that. I thought you were going to show me your soulmate mark or hug me."

"What-"

Yena then pinched his cheek as hard as she could as she was unable to believe that Jungwon was so bold.

"OW! YENA! I'm so sorry, please let goooo!!!!" Jungwon apologised profusely.

"IF YOU DARE TO DO THAT AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BRUISE YOUR CHEEK SO BAD!!!" Yena then reluctantly let go of his cheek.

He placed his hand at his cheek, wincing at its pain as he pouted his lips again.

Out of 'anger', he turned away from her and walked into the toilet to shower.

Even after his shower, he did not even spare a glance at Yena.

He just kept on scrolling through his phone.

"Jungwon, what do you want for dinner?" Yena asked when she felt her stomach growling.

T her surprise, Jungwon ignored her and continued to scroll through his phone.

"Jungwon, ah." Yena tapped on his leg and he just shrugged her arm away.

"Jungwon, what's wrong?" Yena asked in concern but, he still ignored her.

Yena then recalled what happened earlier on.

Was he seriously mad at that-

"Jungwon ah, I'm so sorry about pinching your cheek. I only thought of it as a joke but, seems like I've accidentally pinched it a little too hard."

And again, Jungwon just continued scrolling through his phone, not replying to her with anything.

"Jungwon, please don't be mad at me... I only have you and soohee..." Yena was about to cry.

She was upset that the person she was closest to, got mad at her and ignored her.

"Jungwon?"

Still no response.

"JUNGWON! RESPOND TO ME!" Yena raised her voice but, he just glared at her and rolled his eyes away.

Since her patience was ticking off, she could not bear his stupidly arrogant attitude, she yelled, "FINE! IF THIS IS HOW YOU ARE TREATING ME AFTER YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS! GREAT JOB, YANG JUNGWON!"

And, she stomped away, about to go and cry in the toilet but, she stopped from so when she heard Jungwon laughing.

Jungwon stood up and hugged her on the back while she tried to shrug him off but, his grip was too strong for her to do so.

"I didn't expect my soulmate to be so impatient. Only five tries of asking and you want to break up with me already." Jungwon chuckled while Yena's tongue poked her inner cheek.

"fuck you for making me a fool." yena cursed. maybe it was because of the soulmate bond, she wasn't mad anymore. "haha, okok. it's my fault." jungwon 'surrendered'.

"What do you want to have for dinner? I'll pay for whatever you want as an apology." Jungwon said.

"Well, that's more like it. I want to eat dumplings." Yena huffed.

"Okay, wait!" Jungwon said.

It was like in a flash of lighting, he teleported to a famous dumpling stall and teleported back to the room after purchasing.

"Here. I heard from Niki that these dumplings are good." Jungwon said while Yena already started to stuff one by one into her mouth and even nearly choking on it.

"Hey, slow down. You are going to choke yourself to death." Jungwon joked when he saw how excited Yena was.

"IT'S SUPERB! HOLY SHIT! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! IT'S SUPER NICE!!!" Yena gasped and held one of the dumplings in front of Jungwon's lips.

"Open your mouth and say 'ah'," Yena whined as if she was taking care of a toddler.

Jungwon obediently did so and was about to take a bite on it but, Yena pulled it away from his mouth.

"WHAT?!" he yelled.

"That's for your punishment for just now." Yena snickered and snatched the whole box of dumplings.

"Yenaaaa, don't do this to me. I want to have a bite too." Jungwon whined back.

"Nope." yena shooked her head.

"I'm so sorry about just now, okay? Just let me have just one bite!" Jungwon pleaded.

"Yes, you can have it. But only, with one condition." Yena smirked.

"what is it?" jungwon gulped, hoping that she was not going to say what he thought it was.

Alas, how wrong he was!

"Do aegyo until I smile. No physical contact." Yena giggled at the thought of him doing it.

"Yena, you don't have to be this harsh..."

"Just do it! I've never seen you do it before!! Just let me see it!!!" Yena stomped her feet in excitement.

"Fine!" Jungwon huffed.

He made a circle with his hands and pretended to bite on it. And, the circle became a heart shape.

It was super awkward for Jungwon but, to yena, it was so cute and funny that she had to hold in her smile, she wanted to see more of it.

[A/n: For the next moment, I've copied the idea of a real-life scene with jungwon and a fan. Gosh! She's so cute!]

Jungwon then proceeded to sit in front of Yena.

"Yena, can you say 'please like me in a moderate amount?' to me?" Jungwon said.

"Why moderate amount? Can't you like me more?" Yena pouted her lips.

"I can't," Jungwon whined.

"Can't you ask me to tell you to like me more?" Yena asked back.

"I've already like you in a fatal amount. If I continue to do so, I might not be able to be mentally sane." Jungwon placed his head on his hands.

Yena loved people that and an unbearable smile escaped from her lips as she fed him a dumpling.

"Am I good?" Jungwon asked cheekily.

"Nope, that was terrible." Yena joked while both of them burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, in the room next to theirs where Sunghoon, Soohee, Jay and Niki were in, heard them laughing loudly.

"Guys, Yena is sure a different breed. Since when did Jungwon ever laughed so hard before, bruh-" Niki scoffed.

"It's called true pure love." Soohee smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

Fancy seeing you here

As usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗

Here's a quick question:
Cold drinks or hot drinks?
// Mine: Cold drinks 🍹

That's the end of chapter eighteen🌹

See you in chapter nineteen 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

Word count: 1225
Edited: 25 September 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 13.2K 45
"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙨, 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤.1 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩�...
32.6K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
31.5K 938 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire 🦇 who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...