You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 29

300 11 6
By MOONBORN19

~Yolanda's POV~

It's been a month since Sandra's accident and I have to say everything ensued quite calmly after that. Nothing from Unknown. No messages. No notes. No gifts. No calls. Absolute zilch.

Might I say, I've never been happier. Maybe he backed off after he found out about the current investigation?

I don't know but I'm not taking any chances. No matter what, I'm not letting my guard down because I know he's there in the shadows. Watching. Waiting for the prefect opportunity to pounce.

I'm currently seated in Biology  class, and I have lots to catch up on. Even though my life has taken a drastic turn, I need to maintain some normalcy or else I might lose the remaining sanity I have.

I should be listening to what my teacher is sternly teaching but I can't concentrate, not without shaking off the feeling that I'm being watched.

Calm down. Breathe. Smile.

"Miss Woods, may I ask why you are smiling and gazing out the window?" Mr. Cain asked with his usual stern look and annoyed tone.

Is it a crime to smile? I thought to myself before replying;
"It's nothing sir. Just a random smile" I stated, forcing a smile to him.

"Oh really? Well then you wouldn't mind elaborating more on what I had just outlined?" He asked with a wicked grin. Thats Mr. Cain alright. Purely wicked. Always finding an opportunity to scold students and get them into detention. Everyone knew best not to fool around in his class. Lucky for me...

My smile vanished and I gave him a bemused look. He simply smirked.

"Uhh....."

"Just what I assumed. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. First you skip your classes without any valid reason and now that you're in class you are lost in your 'own wonderland'..." Mr. Cain scolded, placing emphasis on 'own wonderland'. The nerdy students gave me irritated faces while the others snickered quietly.

If only you knew the things I'm going through. If only you knew....

Mr. Cain groaned in aggravation.
"You have disturbed my class and wasted my time. Now, off to the Principle's office" he stated with a smug look on.

I didn't realize that a stray tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away hastily, unable to bear the anger, sorrow and embarrassment anymore.

I packed my stuff and left; blocking out all the giggling of the other students.

"Pathetic" those were the last words I heard Mr. Cain say as I strode towards the ladies restroom where I burst out in tears.

I didn't tell anyone. No teacher nor student knew about my situation. I intend to keep it that way.

Who knows what will happen after that occurs...
Everyone knows about Sandra's accident but not mine. The lesser know the better.

After sobbing for what seemed like hours, I washed my face and walked to the Principle's office.

*knock knock*

"Come in" Mrs. Lively spoke in her rich American accent. I entered and stood with my gaze to the ground. She looked up, her chocolate eyes gazing at me in confusion.

"Yolanda?" She asked in a concerned tone.

I glanced at her worried face, her tan skin glowing under the light.

"I...." I started but halted as my knots formed in my stomach.

"Why don't you take a seat, hm?" She cooed as she walked over and sat beside me.

Mrs. Lively is a great and humble Principle. She's That Principle that brings order in her school as well as sympathize, relate and communicate with all students personally. She helps and supports her students in whatever way she can. She's like a mother to us all, sometimes even goofy like us.

Yeah, she knows me, mainly because she loves her wine and my parents are her loyal suppliers.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I accidentally blabbed, unable to control my racing heart and disturbed mind.

"Hey... what happened?" She asked while rubbing my back soothingly.
"Why don't I call your parents huh?" Before I could object she had already dialed and requested them at school.

Before I knew it, my parents were present. I'm glad they were here but I don't want them seeing me like... this. Thankfully Mr. Cain didn't appear, if not he would see my mother's wrath. Unfortunately, they relayed the whole situation to Mrs. Lively. With my head in my hands, sulking as they went on and on.

No one should know...

Too late for that.
"I'm so sorry you have to go through this Yolanda. No one should go through what you're experiencing" Mrs. Lively said as I finally looked up.

"I'll personally talk to Mr. Cain and discuss the matter as well as to your other subject teachers. If you need anything, I'm always here.." Mrs. Lively said, offering a sincere smile.

"Thank you ma'am. Can we take h-"

"No dad. I'm not going home. Not now. I have classes" I spoke with a cracked voice.

"But honey-"

"Please.. I need some form to maintain my sanity.. please" I sniffled, trying to keep composure.

"Dad will pick you up, ok?" My mum stated while pulling away from the embrace. The bell rang  for the next class to begin shortly after they left.

Exhausted. That's what I'm feeling at this moment. I sat alone, at the library, endeavoring to complete my left over assignments.

I barely noticed the person standing in front of me.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! We all are!" Brian exclaimed, his hands placed on his hips.

My head shot up instantly, startling me. His electrifying blue orbs studied me. I know I look horrible. I snickered at that thought, gaining a quizzical look from him.

"Sorry. I've got loads to finish"I said sheepishly.

Thinking that he'd leave, which wasn't his intentions, he sat beside me.

"I saw your parents here. Everything ok?" Brian asked in a low tone since the fact that he was in a library finally hit him.
Seriously? Ok? Nothing is OK in my life right now!

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is great " I replied sarcastically.
"Alright. Come on. Spill" he said as he snatched the pen from my hand.

I glared at him while he gave me a that said 'I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me'. I told him about this morning's events as he frowned.

"What in the world is his problem!" He exclaimed again but I playfully punched his arm to shut him.

"Don't punch me! Or did you do it because you wanted to touch my muscular arm?" He asked teased in a husky voice.

I scrunched my face in response. "In your dreams, you big monkey" I remarked, earning a bored look from him.
I chuckled at his reaction as he continued to stare at me.

"Can I ask you something" he asked with a serious look on.

"Um.. ok. What is it?" I asked, feeling a little nervous at his changed demeanor.

"Why didn't you lodge a complaint against... Bryce?" He finally questioned, his gaze held curiosity and another emotion that I couldn't decipher.

Unsure of the reason of my sudden anxious state, I tried hard not to display it to him, however, he read me like a book.
His expression changed to a more concerned look.

"Logan told me about Bryce... so I was just wondering why-"

"You think I didn't try? I did approach the cops but I "lacked proper evidence" to justify that Bryce was the culprit" I emphasized sarcastically.

"But you had notes..." Brian  stated, totally intrigued about this part of my past.

"Yeah I had notes from a anonymous sender. Gifts but no fingerprints. I don't know if he followed me but I didn't have any evidence there too" I explained while Brian nodded in thought.

"I don't know if he followed me around, and I highly doubt he did cause I never felt that 'need' to look over my shoulder every time I was alone" I sighed deeply before continuing almost inaudibly.

"But I've never felt so paranoid in my life than for the past couple weeks. I'm even feeling it now" I whispered as if unknown people were listening. Well, walls do have ears.

I laughed in unbelief as a thought crossed my mind.
"You know, back then I lacked proper evidence and couldn't prove Bryce as the culprit but now... which of course is way worse, I have the evidence but lack the culprit. I don't even suspect anyone!" I exclaimed only to have Brian press his finger to my lips to silence me.

"Sorry. It's just so frustrating you know? Like who in the world is this guy? Why me? Why?" I had no control both over my words nor of my feelings. I feel so broken and tired. When will this end.

He didn't say anything but simply took me into his arms. I didn't resist, I just can't. My mind is too disturbed to resist the littlest of warmth from a person, in this case, from Brian.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Surprisingly I didn't shed a tear.
He pulled away and offered a pleasant smile.

"I'm always here if you want to talk. Oh and I wouldn't blame whoever's stalking you" he started with goofy grin on. This guy in the midst of a crisis can surely goof around.

"Seriously? And why is that?" I turned away from him and began packing my remaining books.

"Because...... you're one of a kind" I looked him dead in the eyes, and he knew better not to proceed further with his skillful flattery, no, his blarney.

16 missed calls? And 20 unread messages? Seriously? I'm gone for a few minutes and my friends including my boyfriend do this..
I'll receive a lecture from them alright.

I thought to myself as Brian and I walked to the cafeteria. Brian had texted the others that he had found me and were on our way. They all sat at our usual spot. Brian took a seat next to Caleb while I walked over to Blake.
They were all glaring at me.

"Hey I'm sorry, ok? I had assignments to complete. I could've texted but well you know" I smiled sweetly at them all.

"No one can resist that smile. You are forgiven" Logan beamed as he scooted closer to me.

"I can" Blake joked, earning a playful slap from me.

Logan wrapped his arms protectively around me and kissed my cheek.

"I miss you.. a lot. Especially since you've began staying with your parents again" Logan spoke in a raspy voice in ear, sending tingly goosebumps throughout my body. That's my ticklish spot dummy. Quit it!

Logan wanted to say something again but was interrupted by a greeting from a all too familiar voice.

"Hey... guys?" Bryce said almost as a question rather than a greeting.

I looked at him as he stood sheepishly across from me.
Oh boy....

~Logan's POV~

I tensed as a glared at Bryce.
"What do you want Bryce?" I seethed through clenched teeth.

Bryce stood there with a overly stupid smile on his face. You're lucky there's people around or else...

"Look, I know I have caused a lot of trouble and I know that it was awful of me to do so" Bryce said with guilt. His gaze shifted to Yolanda.

"Yolanda..... I know I've bothered you. I know I'm a jerk. I took your kindness in the wrong manner. I am truly sorry. I wish I could take it all back just so I could be a part of your group. It's ok if you don't want to forgive me, but just know that I'm terribly sorry" Bryce spoke, his eyes filled with remorse.

Blake appeared touched by his words and so did Brian. Lily sat with a mouth ajar while Caleb appeared confused.
What I didn't expect was my own girlfriend actually falling for his apology.

"I forgive you Bryce" those words left me in shock. This is not that time sugar plum to be a Saint.

"Yolanda, a word, please" I whispered while getting up to walk towards the exit.

There was no one around, the corridor was empty.

"What are you doing?!!" I asked trying hard to keep my cool.

"He.. he apologized" Yolanda replied quietly. I guess she was shocked by her own response as well.

"So?? It doesn't mean his changed? What if-"

"Logan...  he really felt guilty. What happened was in the past. If he wanted to do something he could have started a whole new series of tremors. He could have initiated his idiotic plans right when he started school,but he didn't. Why else would he bother to apologize? And that after weeks!" She spoke with teary eyes.

I think... no... I know she's not in her stable mind right now. She looks so tired and frightened. I wish I could, with a flick of my fingers, erase this nightmare in her life. It's really getting to her. Be there for her Logan. You have to protect her.

"All I'm asking is to give him a chance. It wouldn't hurt, wouldn't it?" She asked, wiping away her salty tears.

I walked over to her and held her tightly in my arms.

"Fine. He can join us but one wrong move and he's out. Please don't cry" I held her face in my hands and kissed her forehead.

"I'm here. Always. I won't let him hurt you. He'll have to do it over my dead body" She knew I was referring to her current situation  with her stalker. She placed her palm on my mouth to shun me from uttering such a thing.

"Don't ever say that. Or else I'll-"

"You'll?" I asked with a cheeky grin on.

"No more kisses and cuddles if you utter such words from your mouth" she replied with playful eyes.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and whispered,
"We'll see about that"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hola humans!

Hope everyone's fine and safe.

So.. all this is really affecting Yolanda's mental health? What did you think of this chapter? Crappy? Or even crappier? So who is Unknown?🤔🤔
I've been reading your comments on this and sometimes I just feel the urge to tell you😅😅
But I shall resist.
Bryce wants to be a part of their group and he apologized? Does something seen fishy to you? It doesn't to me😄

It's actually 1:24AM here in.... this place. If you liked this chapter then to Vote and Comment. Oh and the next update will be a double update so yeah...

Take care and God bless you all 🤗🤗

Until the next chapter....

Goodbyeeeeee🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
257K 19.6K 27
" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 " "Tell me Baby did h...
129K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
59.8K 1.7K 22
Stalkers, murder, and lies. He was coming. I was terrified. I heard the doorknob turn and my heart dropped to my stomach. He was here. He entered...