| Gally X Reader | Forever an...

By WhyDidIGetThis1133

COMPLETED - UNDER EDITING!! This will include The Maze Runner and The Death Cure (I'm only going to do a brie... More

Chapter 1: "WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!"
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Olivia
Chapter 4: The Pit
Chapter 5: Medjack
Chapter 7: Greenie
Chapter 8: Bonfire
Chapter 9: Hatred
Chapter 10: A Couple Months Later
Chapter 11: Angry Confessions
Chapter 12: The Rule
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14: Treehouse
Chapter 15: Banishment
Chapter 16: Saved
Chapter 17: Nightmare
Chapter 18: Forbidden
Chapter 19: Safe
Chapter 20: Another Girl?
Chapter 21: Ella
Chapter 22: The Lake
Chapter 23: Struggling
Chapter 24: Drunk
Chapter 25: True Love
Chapter 26: Going Insane
Chapter 27: 'These Will Help the Girl'
Chapter 28: He's Gone
Chapter 29: Training
Chapter 30: The Maze
Chapter 31: The Gathering (Part 1)
Chapter 32: The Gathering (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Final Night
Chapter 34: "It's ok. Just Close Your Eyes"
Chapter 35: Last Minute Rescue
Chapter 36: Newt's Gay?
Chapter 37: Snow Day
Chapter 38: The Minho Boyfriend Experience Gone Wrong
Chapter 39: Life is Gonna Suck for a While.
Chapter 40: Fresh Greenie, Fresh Start
Chapter 41: Being Drunk Isn't Always the Best Idea. It Could End in a Threesome
Chapter 42: Aspirin to the Rescue🦸‍♀️
Chapter 43: Love is Cleaner With a Packaged Weiner
Chapter 44: Normalise Locking People in Small Spaces Until They Make Up
Chapter 45: Things Are Getting a Bit Fruity💅(And a Bit Death-y👁👄👁)
Chapter 46: 🐐
Chapter 47: "You Didn't Used to be a Goddamn Sheep, You Shank!"
Chapter 48: It's a Crappy Start For the Greenie... Literally
Chapter 49: Breaking News: Olivia Becomes Dora the Explorer To Find Gal Pal
Chapter 50: 🚨GALLY MAY HAVE A CHOKING KINK🚨(NOT CLICKBAIT)
Chapter 51: I Thought Newt was Supposed to be the Cranky One, Not Gally
Chapter 52: Olivia is Thomas Confirmed😟⁉️
Chapter 53: Bye Bye, Ben 10
Chapter 54: She's a Runner, She's a Trackstar🤪
Chapter 55: Olivia Plays Peekaboo with Thomas, Minho, Fry, Winston and Zart
Chapter 56: Olivia is a Newtmas Shipper (Stan Her😼)
Chapter 57: Gal Pal is Getting a Bit Moody😾
Chapter 58: 🎶RuN fAsT fOr YoUr MoThEr RuN fAsT fOr YoUr FaThEr🎶
Chapter 59: The Scorch Trials
Chapter 60: Vent Boy Makes an Entrance
Chapter 61: Pew Pew💥🔫
Chapter 62: Thomas Has A Fiery Night With Mystery Girl😍☝️
Chapter 63: Teresa Shouldn't Be Trusted With Walkie-Talkies🤨
Chapter 64: The Death Cure
Chapter 65: Newtmas is Official🥵💪
Chapter 66: Story Time With Olivia😍
Chapter 67: Fry the Third-Wheeler🥲
Chapter 68: Return of the Traitor🤭🤭
Chapter 69: Legendary Chapter Number🥵
Chapter 70: Thomas Slays (Literally)
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Stars

1.4K 38 45
By WhyDidIGetThis1133

Olivia's Pov

"Gally?" I whisper.

"What are you doing out of bed?" he whispers back.

"Nightmare"

"Oh. Same"

We sit in silence, just staring at the stars. I hate to admit it, but I like this side of Gally: calm, relaxed, not yelling at everyone and no scowl permanently residing in his face. If he was like this all the time then I'm sure we would be really good friends.

"They're pretty, arent they?" Gally eventually breaks the silence.

"The stars? Yeah. I've not actually seen them before. Or, I can't remember seeing them anyway"

"See there?" Gally gently holds onto my arm and points at a cluster of stars. "If you connect them then they look like Alby's face" He traces it with his fingers and I see it. It makes me giggle, forgetting all about my nightmare.

His hot breath tickles on my neck, making my stomach flip. I start to wonder what it would be like to always be like this with Gally. Together. Not leaving each other's side. Announcing to everyone that we're dating. Laughing with each other at the bonfire and dancing in the rain...

SNAP OUT OF IT OLIVIA! THIS IS GALLY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE! YOUR ENEMY! YOU CAN'T BE ATTRACTED TO HIM!

"You ok, Olivia? You look like you're thinking about something serious" he says. Shit. He noticed.

"I'm fine" I lie. I'm sure I'll be back to hating him in the morning, which I find some comfort in.

I get lost in my thoughts, my eyes never shifting from the stars. I don't know how long Gally and I were up there, but it was certainly long enough for me to slip into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up back in my bed. Was last night with Gally just a dream? I couldn't ask him about it; what if it was just a dream? It would be very embarrassing and that's the last thing I need at the moment.

I start my day early. Early enough to say bye to Minho, Ben and the rest of the Runners. I decide to take a walk in the forest before I had to figure out what job I'll do now.

I wasn't paying attention as I was walking, my thoughts racing through my mind. Suddenly, I walked into someone and I fell over, banging my head.

"Ow" I mumble, rubbing where I just hurt myself.

The person I walked into spins around to face me then crouches down. Oh god it's Gally. Out of everyone it had to be him, didn't it?

"You need to watch where you're going, shank" he says while pulling me to my feet.

I mumble a quick apology then turn around and try to leave, but Gally grabs onto my arm. I turn back round to face him.

"About last night. Um..." he starts. So it wasn't a dream. "Just don't tell anyone, ok?"

"Ok, Gally. See ya" I leave before he can say anything else.

My mind was racing. Last night was real. Gally could actually be a decent human being. Who would have thought? We were watching the stars together and I was attracted to him. The thought of it made me feel slightly sick. I won't allow myself to feel anything towards Gally except a deep disliking.

"Oh hey, Liv" Frypan greets me, pulled me out of my daydream. I haven't really talked to him a lot, but I trust him, unlike most of the boys here.

"Fry, what job do you think I could do?" I ask him.

"Thought you were a Medjack" he says, confused.

"I was. But boys were hurting themselves just to see me so I quit. Shame really. I liked that job a lot"

"I mean, you could help me in the kitchens if you want" Frypan smiles at me.

"Is that ok with you?" I'm scared he offered that because he thought he had to.

"Of course! I could do with the extra help. Come on, I'll show you what to do"

He leads me to the kitchens and talks me through what he's doing as he makes breakfast; it reminds me of when Clint and Jeff were training me. I liked spending the day talking and laughing with them. We got along really well.

"Olivia?" Frypan pulls me out of yet another daydream.

"Sorry, Fry" I quickly apologise.

The bell rings and I help serve the food. I get some shocked looked from the boys and pick up little snippets of their conversations.

"What is she doing?"

"Thought she was a Medjack"

"Shuck I was planning on hurting myself today to see her"

"Clint and Jeff won't be too happy now they can't spend time with the Greenie"

"Lucky Frypan"

I ignore all the comments and focus on my jobs. Newt is the last person.

"What are you doing here, Greenie?" he asks.

"This is my new job. Fry said it was ok" I tell him.

Newt smiles. "I hope you enjoy it"

He goes and sits down at our usual table and, after asking Frypan if it was ok, I go and join him.

"Sooo. Cook" Minho says.

"Yeah. I'm excited" I smile confidently.

The rest of the day goes by in a bit of a blur. I don't know why I didn't speak to Frypan sooner; we get along really well.

Before I know it, it's time to go to bed. I walk to my hut and I fall asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow.

"Liv! Wake up! They found us! They're here!" I'm woken up by my best friend.

"Shit. You sure it's them?" I ask.

"Positive! Quickly pack up your stuff"

I do, and we get to a window to see how many people are there. There's a lot.

"Come on out, guys! We know you're in there" a voice speaks. A voice that I hoped I'd never have to hear again.

"I've got a plan" I whisper. "Stay here, no matter what happens. Just trust me. They don't know who you are and it needs to stay that way. I don't care what happens, don't try and help me. When I give the signal, escape. I'll be right behind you. Promise"

My best friend is unsure, but agrees all the same.

"I'm tired of playing games!" the voice yells.

I walk outside with my hands in the air and see lots of guards.

"Ah. Olivia. Nice of you to come here"

"Oh, I'm flattered really. All this for me? You must really care" I smirk, pissing the person stood in front of me off.

"I wouldn't play games if I were you. You know it's a bad idea"

"Maybe" I shrug. "But you and I both know I'm full of bad ideas"

"You're just so... so predictable, Olivia. You think you can escape, yet you have no chance"

"Everyone has a chance, no matter how slim"

"I'll let you believe that"

There's an awkward silence.

"Lovely night tonight I must say" I look up, admiring the sky. "Don't you agree?" I look back at the person, who has a confused look on their face.

"I'm waiting for my answer" I say.

"Well I guess it is nice. But I'd savour it. You won't be able to enjoy it for much longer"

"So are you going to take me back there? You know I'll just escape again. Or are you going to kill me? But that will just prove my point. In my opinion, it's a win-win situation for me" I say, keeping them distracted for long enough so my best friend can escape.

"I don't see how you win. You either die or spend the rest of your miserable little life on the run. You'll never have a home or a family or that dream life you talked so much about"

"Eh, you make it seem worse than it is, like with everything else. But me and my friend are happy here"

"Speaking of your mysterious little friend, where are they? I'd love to meet them"

"Oh, they should be looong gone by now" I smirk.

"Take her. Keep her conscious" the person orders.

A cluster of guards rush at me, like I planned. I run back into the building and lead them towards some traps. The guards get caught in them.

"They actually work" I say, shocked.

More guards storm the building. I start running to where the other traps are, but these are smarter.

"All this can be avoided if you just tell us where your friend is" the voice that I've grown to despise speaks.

"I'm right here" my best friend says, taking out the guards until it's just us and the person left.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream.

"Saving your ass" they reply.

Everything happens so quickly. My best friend tells me to run. And to not stop running. No matter how much I don't want to, I listen to them. I just hope they're not captured by the guards that I know are closing in on us.

I wake up with a jolt and try to calm myself down.

"These better stop soon" I mumble, standing up and putting my shoes on.

I go back to the watch tower and stare at the stars, but clouds soon cover them; only the moon was slightly visible behind them.

I decide to take a walk in the forest, which was becoming one of my favourite places.

I find a tree and climb it. It's surprisingly comfortable. I can tell it's very early morning by now, the sun just about visible, peeking out from behind the Maze walls.

I take in deep breaths, filling my lungs with the smell of the fresh morning air. I wish it was always this; quiet and peaceful. It was a lovely change to the day.

Words: 1647

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 735 37
⚠️SMUT SCENES AND LANGUAGE⚠️ ~*~ "Does this mean you finally like me?" I asked, smirking, nudg...
234K 5.9K 17
When Gally gets left behind by the gladers, a group fighting against WCKD finds him and patches him up. In that group there's a girl, Finley, who's b...
44.4K 1.4K 33
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✵ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
419K 15.7K 66
Life in the Glade hasn't changed for the Gladers. Every month like clockwork, a new Greenie appeared. But what happens when one month the new Greenie...