Puppy Emoji ☺︎︎ ∫ JaemJen【✔】

By bbyjenomnom

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see i... More

☺︎︎ Hewo~ ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ Chapter One
☺︎︎ Chapter Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Ten
☺︎︎ Chapter Eleven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twelve
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fourteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen
☺︎︎ Chapter Eighteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Eight
☺︎︎ Epilogue

☺︎︎ Chapter Forty

1.3K 90 39
By bbyjenomnom

*•.¸♡ Double Update♡¸.•*

☺︎︎

"Can you calm down?" Jaemin said as he watches the younger boy bouncing on his feet while doing a little dance in front of him.

Jeno pauses and nods, smiling sheepishly while mumbling, "sorry." As he cleared his throat.

"I'm just so– happy and shocked and– wait a minute." He suddenly changes his mood and he looks at Jaemin skeptically, eyes squinting to attempt on looking intimidating.

"Why did you kissed me, Jaemin hyung?" He asks, arms crossed again while the vampire boy blinks.

"Go to bed." Jaemin dismisses and turns on his feet again, successfully entering the bedroom this time, leaving a pouting and appalled Jeno behind him.

"Hey! Hyung! Come back here~" Jeno squeaks and instantly follows him in the room, before blushing madly when he saw Jaemin had already took off his shirt.

"Hyung! When will you ever tell me y-you're shirtless or something?" He whines and covers his reddening face.

Jaemin chuckles and crosses his arms mockingly, what Jeno previously had been doing at him. "I see how you peek through your fingers." He said.

Widening his eyes, Jeno uncovers his blushing face and stares at Jaemin's bored looking face– totally did not just had a glimpse of said boy's abs.

"Whatever, besides the point." He mutters and stomps his foot on the ground. "But answer me hyung! Stop changing the topic." He whines.

"I did answer you." Jaemin raised a brow at him again, also totally did not just stared at Jeno's pouting lips that has lipgloss to match for his vampire costume look and was now messed up thanks to their first kiss.

"No! Not that, I meant– hyung~" Jeno whines at him when he saw Jaemin wasn't making eye contact with him, instead on his lips. He's not that oblivious. Sometimes.

"Look at me and answer my question! Why did you even kissed me? You're back it again, hyung." He pesters once again and marches up to Jaemin with his lips jutted out into an exaggerated pout.

Exhaling deeply, Jaemin bit his lips, his fangs out as he slowly reaches to cup Jeno's face again. This time, more gentle and almost like a quick heads up.

"Because we're soulmates."

However, the peaceful and calm moment was gone when Jeno shrieks out loud, jumping on his feet again and widened his eyes, pulling away from Jaemin's hold.

"You said it!" He squeals and then gasps, looking at Jaemin hesitantly again.

Jaemin's slowly getting concerned on what Jeno eats everyday to have this kind of mood swings. One second he's a bubbly and jumpy boy, then the next second he's pouting and whining.

Shaking out of his stupor, he looks at Jeno who sighs and turns away from him. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy, isn't this what you've been wanting?" He was the one who kept asking this time.

Oh how the tables have turned.

"Well yeah..." Jeno mumbles and gulps, looking back to him with glistening eyes. "But I don't know if you r-really mean it."

And that's what hit Jaemin really hard on the face.

Jeno had started to grow insecure and doubtful of Jaemin's words after they had their first fight. When Jaemin told him about the deal situation, the human boy pretended to not feel upset about it.

But he was. And it was slowly taking a toll on him.

"Oh, Jeno." The vampire boy sighs and shocks the younger boy when he pulls him into his arms, "I'm sorry I made you hesitant and doubtful of my words now." He said.

He then cups Jeno's face– which is probably going to be his growing habit from now on. And not like Jeno's complaining.

"But I really do mean this." He said, "we're soulmates." Repeating his previous words from a minute ago to hopefully make Jeno believe him.

"This," he caresses Jeno's eye gently with his left thumb, "this is my mark. My soulmate mark on you." He said.

"But you d–"

"And I have one too." Jaemin said, removing one of his hand and grabs one of Jeno's own, guiding it to his chest where the heart is located.

"This is your mark. You gave me this, your soulmate mark on me."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flashback☽༓・*˚⁺

Groaning, he opens his umbrella, that he remembered to bring along, and walks closer to the younger. "What are you–"

Silencing himself, Jeno lets out a small gasp of surprise, from both the action and the distance.

Jaemin had wrapped an arm around his shoulders in a protective manner, keeping him close to his side as he makes sure they both were under the umbrella perfectly.

Jeno had his hand on the elder's chest in instinct, his cheek pressed up against Jaemin's shoulder area as he gripped onto the boy's shirt as well.

"Just follow and don't make a fuss." Jaemin said sternly, also taking the heavy shopping bag by the handles with ease, the exact opposite from Jeno's experience.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ End of Flashback☽༓・*˚⁺

"I've been lying to you this whole time, Jeno." Jaemin said as he squeezes Jeno's hand in his.

"We've been confirmed as soulmates." He pursed his lips and stares at Jeno's pondering face, but still maintaining eye contact with him.

"And I like you back."

Jeno blinks furiously, "but why didn't you tell me before?" He whispers to ask.

The elder boy softly sighs, "I'm not a romantic type of vampire like you see in the movies. And I'm kind of dumb with love." He said.

"Kind of?" Jeno raised a brow, boldly repeating Jaemin's words.

Snorting, Jaemin shrugs. "Alright, pretty dumb with love I guess." He rephrases.

Giggling, Jeno wipes his eyes and lets out a breath, "are we... Dating now?" He asks for confirmation.

For the first time ever, Jaemin smiles at him but quickly covers it with a cough. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you want." He mumbled at the end.

But Jeno didn't hear that part, gasping at what he saw instead. "You smiled!" He beams.

"No," Jaemin scoffs and rolled his eyes, biting back another forming smile on his face.

"Oh my goodness– wait we're officially dating now! Yay! But besides the point, you smiled!" Jeno somehow began to talk to himself in the middle of his rambling as he hugs Jaemin tightly.

Grunting, Jaemin shook his head whilst Jeno kept squealing at him. "Go to bed, don't you have school tomorrow?" He digresses.

Giggling, Jeno nods and stops annoying him. Quickly kissing his cheek goodnight and smiles, "my boyfriend is so handsome, especially when he smiles." He said.

Clicking his tongue, Jaemin leans in to kiss his forehead. "And my boyfriend is cute when he's smiley." He whispers before chuckling when Jeno squeals into his chest, face red.

"My dear soulmate, I'm about to combust for you."

"Pup, I finally told you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 648K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
54.1K 3K 40
When Satan's son Lee Jeno and one of God's troublemakers Na Jaemin's roles are- somehow reversed. but is that really a problem? Top: Jaemin Bottom: J...
96.2K 2.5K 21
This is the sequel to My Mute Street Fighter Lola jets off to England, far away from her murderous sister and abusive father. Lola now has her own a...
3.4K 76 7
What happens when some puppet dudes appear in your home? Things turn to chaos.