Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
READ THIS

Chapter.22

36.1K 1.7K 268
By Shrutigajendra

Tera aur mera rishta kuch aisa hai
Jo ek dusre se har sans se juda hai
Tu muskuraye to main bhi muskura deta hun
Teri har shikayat ko najron se Yun Hi pahchan leta hun

Author's pov

As Shravya leaves her class, Rithika runs to her and hugs her then looks around and tells her immediately.

"Oops sorry, Seeing you I could not stop my excitement and immediately hugged you like this while I should remember that I am in college not at home."

Shravya laughs at her innocence. She lovingly strokes her cheek and says.

"It's ok ...."

"Bhabhi are you excited for your date with bhai ..... tell you one thing very clearly .... This is his first date ..... no experience..."

Shravya smiled at her but did not say anything because she knew very well that if she started teasing her then she would not stop, because it is her favorite work sister-in-law.

"Ok, I have some work in the library, I have to go ..... you also go to your class."

"Bhabhi, I had to tell you one thing today, my brother will come to pick me up from College."

"Bye ... "

Shravya immediately walks from there, Rithika comes running after her and says walking with her.

" Bhabhi stops blushing ....If you will be shy in this way, then your condition in the house is going to be very bad because everyone will trouble you in this way...."

Shravya tries to hide her smile but Rithika sees it and walks away laughing. After going to the library, Shravya starts looking for her books, but she still remembers Rithika's words and smiles shyly while hiding her face in the book.

SINGH HOUSE

Ruhi takes out a dress from the cupboard, puts it on her and sees it in the mirror, then puts it on Shravya, twists her lip upside down then throws it on the bed.

Shravya is standing in front of her like a mannequin for half an hour and she is doing the same process.
Just then Aditi comes there holding a lot of packets in her hands and tells them.

"This is my dress which I just wore in London when I went on my last vacation with Aditya. I am saying you should wear any of these, Adhyay Ji faint because of shock, all dresses are so hot and very sexy.... "

Shravya takes a dress and sees its cover till her mid-thigh, her eyes widened and she turns towards Aditi with the same shocked expression and says.

"I'm not going to wear this ..... "

But Ruhi snatches the dress from her hands and sees it properly on her in the mirror and shouts.

"This is so pretty di, you are going to wear this ....."

"I am not going to wear this at all ..... at any cost and you are not going to pressurize me at all, do you understand."

Ruhi looks at Aditi and Aditi also looks at her. They both signal each other and hold her tightly but Shravya is faster than them. She shouts before they put their hands on her mouth.

"Badi ma... "

They both immediately run away from there. Shravya smiles at this and quickly locks the door before they come back to trouble her.

Author's pov

Adhyay comes to his room and wraps a towel on his torso, there is not a single cloth on his body because he has just come out after a shower.

Water droplets are still shining on his body because he hasn't wiped his body yet. He folded his arms across the chest and looked outside the window.

He has been looking outside but he feels some people peeking behind him, he facepalms himself and turns but there is no one here.

He knows very well that some people are around him, but ignoring everything, he opens his wardrobe and starts taking out clothes. As he takes out his clothes and turns, he sees the members of his amusement house standing in front of him and showing their bright shining teeth in their smiles.

He rolled his eyes and threw his clothes on the bed and sat silently. Revathi comes and takes his clothes in her hands, then makes her face and looks at him and speaks.

"Golu ... you are very boring ..... "

"I know ..."

"Try something sexy, try to understand that this is your first date, don't you listen, the first impression is the last impression....."

He knows very well that these people are not going to leave him anything easily, so he nods his head in agreement. And give her a tight-lipped smile. She quickly calls out Raunak.

"R ..... "

"Yes, darling ..... "

Raunak immediately came out, who was hiding behind Ram with a packet in his hand. He smiles and moves toward Adhyay. He forwards that packet towards him while fake shivering hands Adhyay narrows his eyes and snatches the packet.

He starts staring at all those people for a good 2 minutes then goes back to his closest again. They all mentally praise themselves.

After about 15 minutes later, he came wearing a dark blue plain shirt with white fitted jeans which enhanced his handsomeness to the next level.

Anjana looks at him with her open mouth and then puts a small black dot behind his ear, this is very annoying for him but he keeps mum for his benefit and says.

"If you guys allow me then I'm ready to go ... "

Everyone standing on both sides gives way for him to move forward, He looks on both sides and takes the very first step that Anjana stands in front of him.

"Give her a red rose .... "

She Sprays deo on him a good amount he also starts coughing from its strong fragrance. He glares at her and she immediately moves out of the room.

Everyone smiles lightly seeing Anjana running from there, then gestures to Adhyay to proceed. Adhyay rubs his eyes with light hands and tries to move forward but immediately Raunak stands in front of him.

He fixes his shirt well, examines him well from top to bottom, then moves away from there while smiling.

Adhyay finally points his finger to the door and looks at all of those people and asks them.

"May I .... Or something left.... "

Ram immediately stands in front of him and gives his stick to him. he holds the stick and stands silently, Ram unbuttons two buttons of his shirt and says.

"Don't hide your hotness, show her .... And in the next moment, she will faint in your arms."

Revathi immediately snatches the stick from Adhyay's hand and says loudly.

"Oh... Now I came to know why do you roam around the world with two buttons of your kurta open? .... You are sleeping on the couch for the next 2 months...."

Revathi stomps her feet and leaves immediately, Ram quickly follows her like a lost puppy.

"Reva.... Reva ..... "

Adhyay sighs in relief and at last, he looks at his father and sister, they both immediately leave the room without saying anything he turned towards Raunak who is smiling like a crazy person but when he noticed his hard gaze on him, he immediately left the room the next moment.

"Crazy...."

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is talking to Manohar but all his attention is on the stairs. Aditi and Ruhi are coming in front of him again and again with mischievous smiles on their face.

Just then Manohar's phone disturbs him, he walks out while talking. Ruhi immediately takes advantage of the opportunity and sits beside Adhyay and stares at him and says.

"Take care of my di otherwise you don't know me .... "

Adhyay nods his head without smiling but inside he is laughing a lot at the way Ruhi is speaking to him. She takes a cookie and says while eating it.

"Good boy ... I didn't get a chance to talk to you.... "

Adhyay immediately interrupts her in the middle and says with a signature smirk.

"I know very well sister-in-law you are busy with my friend .... "

"Who put bitter ingredients in cookies ... (she looked at him with her narrow eyes) same as your friend. "

Adhyay suppresses his laughter because of her innocent attitude towards his friend(note the sarcasm). He is about to say something to her that's when Shravya comes there with her eyes bowed, both Adhyay and Ruhi pay attention to her.

Adhyay is lost in her beauty. Ruhi looks at both of them from time to time and then clears her throat with a very loud voice.

Adhyay immediately gets back into his senses, Shravya fidgeting her finger, he says softly.

"Shall we .... "

She also nods her head lightly and Adhyay moves forward, she follows him silently. Aditi immediately comes there while running towards Ruhi and says.

"Lagta hai ab se hamen muk badhir Samachar sunane ko mila karega."
(Looks like we will get to hear free and deaf news from now on)

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay opens the door and extends his hand, Shravya hesitantly holds his hand. He does not leave Shravya's hand, he takes her inside the hotel where he has booked the entire floor of the revolving tower.

After reaching the top floor, like a gentleman, Adhyay pulls the chair and sits Shravya first and then moves in front of her to sit.

Shravya can feel his eyes on her and Adhyay also knows that his sharp gaze always troubling Shravya a lot. But still, he is not moving his eyes from her. Instead of removing his gaze, he is intensely looking at her.

Shravya starts to feel that her breath is stuck in her throat and Adhyay is getting very happy seeing her condition. He says.

"Is my presence affecting you so much that you are not able to look at me.... "

Shravya masticates her lips between her teeth, he is slightly lean on the table and holds her small hand in his large one and says in a very intimidating way.

"Look at me .... "

Shravya slowly lifts her eyes, looks into his eyes, and immediately turns her gaze outside the window. He chuckles at this increases his grip on her hand and says.

"I am going today .... I have only these two hours .... Please tell me whatever you want to say .... Because I don't know what I have to tell you."

Shravya slightly lifts her eyes and looks into his eyes and says very softly.

"I don't know what to tell or ask you ... everything is totally new for me .... "

"Look Shravya, if you don't think yourself ready for all these things then you can tell me I will stop everything .... "

She immediately interrupts him in the middle and unknowingly grips his hand also.

"Please don't think like this ..... our family is very happy about these things .... there is nothing like this .... That I am not happy."

He smiles lightly, when Shravya looks at his smile, she also smiles slightly and very cute dimples appear on both of her cheeks.

After a while, the waiter came for their order but he looked at Shravya more than needed which is not unnoticed by Adhyay, without wasting his time he roars at him.

"Do you want to stay in this job.... "

His voice is so hard that Shravya also flinched because of a sudden outburst. She looked at him with wide eyes but Adhyay was busy staring at the waiter.

"Si... r .... So... rr...y"

"Leave ... "

He shouts at him with his very dominating hard voice, Shravya is not able to understand what is the exact problem going on here.

The waiter immediately runs away as if running for his life. Adhyay is currently looking out the window and trying to control his anger.

Adhyay fists his palm so tightly that his knuckles turn white. Shravya puts her hands softly on his fist, his expression turns soft, he turns towards her and says.

"He looked at you more than needed and I don't like it. "

He says while looking into her eyes which gives her a shiver in her whole body, she is about to leave his hand but he immediately holds her palm tightly and says.

"I am sorry I don't want to scare you but I am not able to control when I am angry.... Try to understand me.... "

She looked at him and gave him a very sweet smile which assured him that she was trying to understand him and he promised himself he would change himself for their good.

SINGH HOUSE

Both of them are standing in front of Shravya's house and for some time both of them stand silently. Shravya says.

"Happy journey ... "

Adhyay doesn't give her any answer, He took her mobile from Shravya's hand and typed his phone number in it, then called from her phone, and gave it back to her and said.

"Bye .... Go inside, I am leaving..."

Shravya moves forward but pauses in her way and looks back. He is also looking at her by leaning on his car while folding his arm across his chest and straight looking into her eyes without saying anything. Shravya just gives him a pretty small smile and goes inside.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

So, Our Adhyay is going back.

But don't worry Raunak is here then there is no fear.

Stay safe and healthy.

Thank you for reading this book.

Please 🙏 vote, share and comment.

Thank you

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 25.2K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
712K 8.3K 14
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
763K 49.1K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
136K 5K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...