VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

Chapter Nine

12.3K 690 687
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 9 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

THE FEELING THAT SHE FELT
RIGHT NOW AND LAST TIME WAS
THE SAME — THE GENTLENESS
AND THE SOFTNESS

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"So, let's begin with the attendance." Mr Lee said and started to look out for the absentees.

Niki was behind playing with his stationaries since he got bored. "Guys, watch me. And, can one of you time me for a minute? I'm going to juggle three of my pens." Niki said.

"Are you that bored?" Jungwon scoffed.

"He's going to fail it." Jay sighed.

"Go ahead. I will time you." Sunghoon said and held onto his watch, preparing to start the timer.

"Ten..... Twenty... Thirty..... Hey, you are finally not bad at something..... Fifty...." before Sunghoon could even say sixty, Niki accidentally lost his tempo and one of the pens slipped out from his hand, landing onto the girl's head, disrupting the girl's serenity.

"Fuck-" the boys cursed out in union.

The girl who had straight jet black hair minced in irritation and turned around to look at them.

When Jungwon saw her side view, he felt that she looked vaguely familiar.

"Yena-" he finally realised who it was.

She glared at them sleepily since she was infuriated because someone interrupted her nap.

She then took out her earpiece and adjusted her vision on them, about to curse out a whole dictionary of words but, stopped from doing so when she realised who they were.

"WHAT?" she exclaimed.

Why were they here?

And now, everyone's attention was diverted to her. Noticing that she spoke a little too loudly, she quickly apologised to the class and everyone then looked away.

"It's us. Lol." Sunghoon chuckled whereas Niki could not bear his laughter.

"Wh- Why are you even here?" Yena stuttered.

"To study, of course, if not what?" Jay replied, making Niki laughed even harder.

"There are so many other empty seats. Why did you all even- Whatever." Yena huffed and rolled her eyes as she knew that talking to them was just a waste of time.

"What the actual fuck? Am I going to spend the rest of the year with these kinds of people?"

To calm herself down, she took out a random notebook and flipped to a new blank page.
Taking in a deep breath before, she started to scribble on it with full force using a 2B pencil to let all her irritation out.

(Jay: Damn.....)

(Jungwon: Crazy bitch-)

(Sunghoon: Niki... You are so dead....)

(Niki: I know, just shut up.)

"Right now, we will be talking about the dorm arrangements. Our school dorms are currently under renovation so, we will be letting all of you stay in the hotel building next to us. Our school has bought the building and, it will be used as our dorms. For those who don't know, we now also allow boys and girls to be dormmates together. Let me show you all a picture of the room!" Mr Lee said, showing the picture on the projector screen.

Everyone stared at it in amazement. Especially, Yena who was gawking at the sight of it. She only got into the school because of the scholarship she got. She has never once seen such expensive rooms like that before.

"Since everyone in our class chose to live in the dorm, we will be picking your dormmates through a game! Using your registration numbers, the number generator will pick two numbers, those people with the two numbers will be dormmates and I will assign you the dorm rooms. are there any questions?" Mr Lee asked.

"What are your registration numbers? Mine's 20." Jay said.

"25," Sunghoon replied.

"22," Niki replied.

"21," Jungwon replied.

"What about you?" Sunghoon asked Yena.

"30."

"Do you think either one of us excluding Jungwon, is going to share a dorm with a girl?" Niki asked.

"Why did you exclude him?" Jay asked.

"Are you a goldfish or something? I repeated this is so many times already! The reason why the school allowed boys and girls to share a dorm is that Jungwon, the vampire prince, has to find a loved one or his soulmate." Niki groaned.

"Ok, fine! I get it! Stop raising your voice at me!" Jay taunted and Niki looked so ready to argue with him.

Before they nearly started to shout at each other, Mr Lee's voice interrupted them.

"So, the first two numbers are...."

"24 and 18. Soojin and Heeseung. Room 120. " Mr Lee announced.

"Oh my god- The suspense is killing me," Niki yelped, squeezing his worksheet tightly.

- ❦ -

"Hey, at least both of you are sharing a room, not with another gender," Sunghoon said, trying to stop the two from complaining again.

"He's a much bigger problem than all kinds of girls. Why does God even put us together?" Jay grumbled.

"YAH-" Niki got cut off.

"Just shut up!" Jungwon hissed and the both of them kept quiet but, stared daggers at each other.

"25 and 17, Sunghoon and Soohee." Mr Lee called out.

"With soohee?" Yena raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You are close to her?" Sunghoon asked.

"She's my best friend. She is extremely nice to get along with so you don't have to worry. she just has mild ADHD." Yena told him.

"ADHD- Oh god...." Sunghoon sighed, burying his face in his arms while Jay and Niki laughed.

"Seems like someone is much more of a bigger problem than me." Niki smiled cheekily.

"I don't think so. I still would rather live in the drains than be with you." Jay denied.

"Okok, whatever. There are four more people left. Jungwon, Minha, Yena and Mina. Jungwon, out of the three girls, who would you rather share a room with?" Niki mischievously asked with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Myself," he replied directly.

"Yena, who do you want to be-"

"Myself," she replied even before Niki was able to finish completing his sentence.

"Woah! Two arrogant and selfish bitches-" Jay said in right shock, making the two turn their heads around and gave him the death stare.

"Chill, I guess?" Jay faltered and the two scoffed and turned away AT THE SAME TIME.

(Niki: Damn...they are doing everything in sync- Totally soulmates.)

(Sunghoon and Jay: I know right.)

Like Niki said, there were only four people left --- Minha, Mina, Jungwon and Yena, herself. All of them are terrible options for Yena.

Her last resort -- she then crossed her fingers.

"Please, at the very least, let me be with mina."

"9 and 10, Mina and Minha. Room 126." Mr Lee called out making Minha furious but, she held her anger in. She could not possibly embarrass herself, especially in front of Jungwon.

"21 and 30, Jungwon and Yena. Room 135." Mr Lee said.

"The fuck?" Jungwon snarled, clenching his fist in frustration.

"But, at least I have a higher chance of taking my necklace back. And, I'm also not sharing a room with that diva and that disgusting friend of hers."

"Fuck-" Yena cursed, slamming her head continuously with the spare notebook she had scribbled on, leaving some of the graphite stained on her forehead.

Hearing the others snickered from behind, she turned around and pointed a middle finger at them.

"You are in a mess." Sunghoon chuckled and gently used a wet tissue to wipe the graphite stain off her forehead.

That action of his made Yena smile, not in a romantic way. It kind of reminded her of her mother. The feeling that she felt now and last time was the same --- the gentleness and softness.

The rest were just staring at the both of them in shock but, Jungwon was not.

His blood was boiling with anger that one could see steam coming out from his ears. However, he, himself was not even sure of why he was so irritated by their actions.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Jungwon snapped.

When Sunghoon realised that Jungwon got mad, he instantly pulled his hands away from Yena.

"What is he doing? Bruh, why is he even mad-" Yena thought, giving Jungwon a look of disgust.

(Jay: Damn he's jealous, so damn jealous.)

(Niki: If someone could write the word 'jealous' all over his face, it would be perfect. )

(Jay: Well agreed.)

(Sunghoon: So I assume Jungwon minds her.)

(Jay: Yeap, our plan worked.)

(Niki: Wait, we had a plan?)

(Jay: The fuck-)

(Sunghoon: The plan was for me to use physical affection on Yena to see whether Jungwon gets jea-)

(Jay: Why are you even explaining it to an idiot like him?)

(Niki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! You better watch out tonight. I'm gonna make sure your Prada bag gets burnt by fire.)

(Jay: YOU DARE?!)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

Fancy seeing you here

OOP- THEY ARE TOGETHER!! 🤩🤩🤩 Anyways, like usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺💗

Here's a quick question:
What is your favourite kind of pet?
// Mine: goldfishes.

IDK WHY THEY DIE SO FAST UNDER MY HANDS BUT, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! I GAVE THEM THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FOOD, WATER, TEMPERATURE- EVERYTHING- BUT THEY JUST DIE SO GOD DAMN FAST- 😭😭😭😭

That's the end of chapter nine 🌹

See you in chapter ten 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

Word count: 1550
Edited: 14 September 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.8K 28
Her heart skipped at his last words, which he whispered into her ear. "If you dare then kiss me." ____ a Yang Jungwon FanFiction. Cover by the talent...
55K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...
32.6K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
27.7K 384 8
1 whole year in Korea. Her soul clashing and intertwining with the seven unique souls that would make or break her. When she decided to fly back to k...