š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|

2.9K 48 7
By storiesbyendrita

--------
Familia - Nicki Minaj, Anuel AA, Bantu

-------

''I'M SO DONE'' I yelled at everyone in the Warehouse. ''I'm sick and tired of Dimitri threatening my girl. I want all of them dead,'' I yelled and punched the table which was beside me.

''I want every CCTV footage around the apartment and the streets near the apartment. I want to find them before they can attack her or my family,'' I yelled again and everyone nodded.

Everyone started the work while the boys stayed with me. ''How is Isabella doing with the whole situation?'' Enzo asked while they all sat down on the couch.

''She's trying her hardest not to show that she's scared but she is and she can't hide it from me,'' I said while going through my hair with my hands.

''Of course, she's scared. I would too if I wasn't in the Mafia,'' Tristen said.

I sighed and started thinking about her. Before I came to the Warehouse I brought Isabella to my parent's house. She's with my Mom, her Mom, and Aunty Mia.

Tomorrow is the ball and I'm thinking of not taking her because I'm too scared something would happen there. I just want her to be safe and not in danger but that is impossible because my whole life is dangerous. And I brought her into this life.

"Did you increase the security guards for tomorrow?" Jordan asked which brought me back to reality.

I nodded. "I have over 40 men all over the premises and more will come once everyone is inside. If the Russians try to attack us we will know in no time," I assured and they all nodded.

"I was actually thinking of not taking Bella to the Ball tomorrow," I admitted. "No, take her. She's been really stressed lately and she needs this," Jordan said. "Nova told me she has been stressing about the Nationals and schoolwork. And now the Russians too. She needs this," he added and I furrowed my brows.

"She never told me that she's stressed about that. She didn't seem stressed," I said.

"Yeah, because your head is somewhere else. You're trying to get the Russians off of her back that you forgot to look after her and her problems," Enzo said and I sighed.

I'm the worst boyfriend.

"I will be right back," I stood up and walked out to the hallway. I pulled out my phone and dialed Isabella's phone number.

"Axel? Is everything okay?" her beautiful voice made me relax.

"Hey, baby. Yes, everything is fine I just wanted to hear your voice," I said and smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I'm here with your Mom and Auntie while my Mom tells them about my embarrassing childhood," I chuckled in amusement.

"I wish I was there. I'd love to hear them," I said with a smile.

"No, you don't wanna be here because your Mom told me about your childhood and I'm laughing my ass off," my eyes widened.

"What did she say?" I asked and rubbed my neck in embarrassment.

"Well... She told me you had a really good friend when you were 10-year-old. What was his name?... Mr. Puffels," she chuckled and I sighed.

"Fucking hell, Mom," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I won't talk," she assured. "When you show me my dress for tomorrow," she said and I chuckled.

She has been bugging me to show her the dress that I got for her since I told her about it but I didn't give in. I told her I will give it to her before the Ball starts.

I sighed. "Fine, I will show you the dress tonight," I said. "Okay," she said and I smiled because this girl has me wrapped around her finger, and I would do everything just to see her happy and with a wide smile on her face.

"I will pick you up once I finish this here," I assured and hung up.

"You are fucking whipped and you can't deny it," Enzo said and I chuckled because he's right.

"Come on let's finish this and then you can go to your girl," Enzo patted my back and I stood up and walked back into my office.

I pulled up into the driveway and turned off the engine. I got out of the car and greeted a few security guards while walking to the door.

I got into the house I went straight to the kitchen where I heard many female voices.

Everyone was there but I didn't see my girl. "Hey, where is Isabella?" I asked and looked out for her.

"I'm here," I heard her beautiful angelic voice come from behind me. I turned around with a big smile on my face.

"Hey, pequeño zorra,'' (little fox). I said and kissed the top of her head while wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Wanna go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why don't you two just stay a little bit longer and we can tell you more childhood stories of Axel, Isabella?" my Mom smirked, and I shook my head while grabbing Isabella's hand. "Bye, I love you Mom," I said and we walked out of the house.

"You looked really cute in your little dippers," Isabella said once we got into the car. My eyes widened and I turned towards her. "What?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing," she smirked. I scoffed and moved my hands to her thigh and gave it a rough squeeze making her gasp.

"What did she show you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Some pictures," she smiled and winked at me. I squeezed her thigh again. "What pictures?"

"Baby pictures. First-day-of-school pictures. First-shitting-in-your-dipper pictures and much more," she giggled and I took a deep breath with eyes closed.

"Shit," I mumbled and Bella just giggled making me open my eyes and narrowing my eyes at her.

"Your cute when you're angry," she said while leaning back in her seat. "I'm not cute. I'm handsome and sexy," I said with a smirk.

"Self-love is the most important love, I guess," she shrugged and I chuckled. I leaned towards her and grabbed her chin with my fingers while pulling her closer to me.

"No, the love for someone else is more important," I said, hoping she'll get what I wanted to tell her.

"I guess," she shrugged her shoulders and I scoffed.

I let go of her chin and pecked her lips before I started the car.

Once we got to our apartment, we got out of the car and walked upstairs. Isabella went to our room and changed and I went to the kitchen to get myself something to drink.

"So, where's the dress?" my girl asked once she came walking into the kitchen. I turned around and smirked when I saw her wear an oversized t-shirt of mine with some tight shorts.

"Axel?" she called while I was staring at her. "My eyes are up here," she said and my smirk grew.

"I'll get there pequeño zorra, (little fox) I like to save the best for last," I said.

"Axel, where is my dress?" she asked again and I groaned.

"Fine, let's go. I will show you your dress," I said and gestured for her to follow me.

I brought her to one of the guest rooms and took the dress out of the closet. "Here," I said and zipped open the bag of the dress.

I heard Isabella gasp and I smirked. "Axel this dress is beautiful," she complimented and I chuckled. "I know,"

The dress was a long black dress and one leg was exposed. It had straps behind the back. I knew it would suit her.

"Thank you," she said and came closer. She got on her tippy toes and pecked my lips.

"Anything for you," I said with a smirk. "How much was it?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I won't tell you," I said and she rolled her eyes. "I can still google it," she said and bite her lips with a smile. I pulled her lips out of her mouth and smashed my lips onto hers.

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her.

I moaned when she went through my hair with her hands. She has no idea what she does to me when she does that. I roughly grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my torso and I walked up to the bed.

I sat down and I adjusted her on my lap. I moved my hands up her was but before I placed them there I squeezed her ass and that made her moan.

I smirked into the kiss and she pulled me closer to her.

I felt my dick getting harder just by her sitting in my lap. She pulled away and I tried to catch my breath.

"We should stop," she mumbled and I nodded. I knew she wasn't ready and I respected that. I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable around me.

I'll wait. Even if it takes months, years. I don't care. As long as she feels comfortable with doing it.

"I'm sorry," she apologized and I furrowed my brows. "For what?"

"I know you want to do it but I just... I just don't feel ready yet," she admitted.

I cupped her face and said "Isabella, never apologize to me for anything. I already told you that. And I will wait as long as you want. I don't wanna pressure you into anything," I gave her a little smile and pecked her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered and I nodded. I picked her up again and walked out of the guest room and then into our room.

I laid her in the bed and then laid next to her. I pulled her closer to me and she rested her head on my chest.

"Sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day," I said and she nodded.

I felt my own eyes get heavier once I saw that Bella was sleeping. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.1K 35
ššØšØš¤ šŽš§šž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning āš  some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
59.3K 977 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...