VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

Da huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... Altro

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

Chapter Three

15.1K 689 800
Da huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 3 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"YOU CAN JUST CALL ME
JW. THOSE ARE MY INITIALS."

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 090121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"Where did he go? Aish- Never mind. I should go for breakfast right now, anyway." Yena shrugged and she unexpectedly stepped onto something sharp.

"Tch!" she winced as she found a shiny metallic object on the floor — a red ruby necklace.

Yena recalled the same metallic necklace dangling out of the vampire's front pocket just now. He must have accidentally dropped it.

"Wait a minute. It looks similar!" she gasped and took out another similar necklace that she always kept in the pocket of her hoodie.

"Matching necklaces?" she exclaimed in shock and snapped a picture of the two necklaces.

Her necklace was given to her by a boy when she was younger. The boy that she sort of helped with when she was seven years old.

"Yena, we will come to pick you up from the playground at 6 pm, okay? Be careful. You only have two hours to play." her mother said. Without saying or waving goodbye, the excited little girl rushed to sit on the swing.

Around thirty minutes later, she saw a boy who looked like someone her age, getting surrounded by a huge group of older people at a void deck near the playground.

They were pushing, punching and throwing stones at the poor boy. Yena then quickly ran to stop them. That was what her mother always told her to do -- help the people in need.

"GO AWAY, before I call the cops!" Yena yelled, holding up her phone.

The boys looked at her and all of them started to burst out laughing. "You? Trying to scare us? Seriously? Someone like you? A girl? Wanna be a hero and save the day? So sorry to disappoint you, little girl, today is not a great time for you to be a superhero." one of the guys laughed out, throwing another stone at the poor boy who was already bleeding profusely, unable to say anything.

Exactly after that throw, the poor boy went unconscious.

"I've warned you to go away. But, seems like none of you seems to understand my words. Seems like all of you need a little present from me." Yena let out a playful smile as she rolled up her sleeves and proceeded to kick all of them without any warning.

She learnt Taekwondo from her mother, a professional taekwondo player. Of course, due to their genetics and her talent, she was extremely good at it.

She aimed at all of their weak points, not even giving them a chance to hit back or even defend themselves.

"Freaking shit- let's go." one of the boys groaned while he clutched onto his abdomen.

The rest glared at Yena and hastily ran away.

"Hey, wake up! wake up!" Yena pushed the unconscious boy.

And fortunately, he did.

"They are gone already. Don't worry. I don't think they will ever come back." Yena comforted and gently helped him up.

"T- Thanks." his voice croaked while the wounds on his body vanished in seconds.

"You are a vampire?" Yena asked in amazement and he nodded his head.

"Wow!" she started in awe as it was her first time seeing one so up close to her.

"No wonder, your wounds disappear quickly," she added.

"They only disappear when I'm awake. if I'm sleeping or unconscious, it doesn't," he explained.

"Anyways, my name is Yena. what's yours?" she stretched out her hand.

"I- I can't tell you my name. My mother told me so..." the boy stuttered, quite stunned by how sociable she was.

"Oh, it's alright! If that's the case, I will make a nickname for you! I will call you...."

"You can just call me JW. Those are my initials." he cut in.

"Okay, sure! Want to play in the playground with me?" she asked.

"m-me?" JW stuttered again.

Those words of hers were so strange-sounding to him since no one ever wanted to play with him.

"Of course, you! If not, who else? Come on! Let's go!" Yena dragged him to the playground.

However, when the other children saw JW, they were all frightened and ran away, the same goes for their parents.

"What's wrong?" Yena pondered while JW did not respond, lowering his head.

"Are you going to go back home too?" JW asked with a disappointed tone.

"OF COURSE NOT! Maybe they have to go home because it's gonna be time for dinner. I don't have my dinner at 5.30 pm. I have mine at 7 pm. Aish! Enough of talking. Let's go play! Now, we have the whole playground to ourselves." Yena beamed enthusiastically, dragging JW along with her.

Both of them sat on the swings, played on the seesaw, played catch and all sorts of other games they could think of.

Laughter and cheers could be heard across the playground while the two played merrily.

- ❦ -

"Yena, time to go home!" her mother called out. "Okay!" the little girl replied, about to say bye when she felt JW tugged onto her sleeve.

"Wait, before you go, take this," JW said, taking out a red ruby necklace. "You can only wear it on your twenty-fifth birthday. I will come to find you again." JW promised.

"Really? Okay!! Wow, this necklace is so pretty! I will keep it with me wherever I go and only wear it when I turn twenty-five!" Yena squealed as she admired the metals around the lustrous ruby.

"You can't break the promise you've made. You must find me when I turn twenty-five! We still have to play with the swings and go to more playgrounds." Yena pinkie-promised with him.

She then hugged JW and placed a kiss on his cheek, causing blood to rush up his face and he sat there dumbfounded.

Yena was a touchy person. Of course, positively. She did not know that kissing friends was not a normal thing. Well, she kissed her parents the good night before bed every day. She also kissed her female friends on the cheeks as a goodbye sign too.

JW remained shocked and stayed in his position when Yena left.

A loss for words...

A smile escaped from Yena's lips when she recalled her younger times.

"I'm going to turn twenty-five in four months. is he able to find me? will he keep his promise? or did he already forgot about me?" she thought and placed the necklaces in her inner jacket pocket.

- ❦ -

[ In the vampire world ]

"Wonnie! You are finally back!" his mother called out.

"Mum! I've missed you," he whined, hugging his mother.

He was cold to everyone even with his closest friends but, when he was with his mother, h icy cold heart just melts immediately.

"Gosh! My sweet boy! Go have dinner. I've made your favourite, curry." his mother told him and Jungwon wasted no time and teleported to the kitchen.

"How's today? Any interesting news?" his mother asked.

"There is. Yesterday's night, while I was sucking blood from my prey, the old ceiling lamp fell and crashed onto both of our heads, making both of us unconscious and she survived." Jungwon said.

"WAIT- DID SHE SURVIVE? Did you release your fangs from her when the ceiling lamp fell onto the both of you?" his mother asked in shock.

"Yeap. What's so shocking about it? And, the weirdest thing was that she had the same red mark as me on the back of our neck." Jungwon added.

"YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND YOUR
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?!" his mother gasped and his eyes widened a huge fraction.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

Fancy seeing you here

So far, how do you think of the story? Is it nice or engaging? Comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated!

Here's a quick question:
What's for your lunch?
// Mine: chicken curry 🍛

That's the end of chapter three🌹

See you in chapter four 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

Word count: 1336
Edited: 12 September 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...
153K 8.8K 28
Her heart skipped at his last words, which he whispered into her ear. "If you dare then kiss me." ____ a Yang Jungwon FanFiction. Cover by the talent...
191K 9.2K 44
"you're his second half." jaeun has always felt like she doesn't fit in the human world, like she didn't have a place here. even after all those year...
31.4K 913 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire 🦇 who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...