Eternal love

Autorstwa sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... Więcej

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 5 🥰

8K 478 55
Autorstwa sundas1705

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Another blastic chapter and I am here!!!

Hope you guys like this...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️

.......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.........................

"ہم نے مانا کہ ہم برے ہیں مگر۔۔۔
آپ کہتے ہے تو برا لگتا ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Hum ne mana ke hum Bure hai magar...
Ap kehte hai Tu.......... Bura lgta hai...!!!)

.........................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️......................

The glittering sun rays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds. Embrace each day at a time and just see the various treasures unfolds.

The beautiful city of Islamabad rushing with time but one person was running against time and fate as she moved toward her destination with more determination.

She ignored the people calling behind her as she moved forward her eyes focused on her mission.

"Meri maa sun Tu le,"

"Meko sun,na ich nahi hai,"

Finally, she smirked when she saw her destination, her room door, moving quickly inside, turning around to close the door but the two people follow her blocked her action making her huff.

She rolled her eyes and moved away from the door as the two people quickly understand her next move and hold the door before it shut on their faces.

She moved toward the bed lying back while looking at the ceiling, still trying to ignore or even acknowledge their presence.

"Sadi... Please just once...,"

"Nope...,"

It's now Imaan and Anabia turn to roll their eyes at their exaggerating cousin who was running around the house since morning to avoid them.

"It's been one week Sadi... ONE WEEK!!! We are not Aarish Bhai... At least talk with us,"

Sadia who was parching on her queen size bed leaned up on her elbows and narrowed her eyes at her best friend for mentioning his name.

"Maybe that's why I am not talking... You guys are not here as my bestie and Bhabhi... You are here as his sisters... His supporters and I won't talk with traitors,"

"How the hell are we traitors here?"

"Bia... Calm down,"

"How can I when she is calling me a traitor?"

Sadia sat up quickly as she looked at her bestie with a hard look as if trying to intimidate Anabia but it was useless on her bestie.

"Excuse me...,"

"Excuse you... You need help... After you fainted that night... You lost proper functioning of the upper floor...,"

That earned Anabia a pillow to face but she just blows her hair out of her face and glared at the girl who was reciprocating the expression with pleasure.

"Will you two stop this quarrel and talk like adults?"

"she started it...,"

Anabia and Sadia spoke together, pointing fingers at each other as they glared and huffed. Imaan hit Anabia head as she was close to her and moved toward the bed.

"Don't start something new...,"

Anabia glared at the duo but still take a seat at the vanity table, ignoring Sadia Dilshad Sheikh's glares for sitting on her vanity table leaving all the available furniture in the room.

Imaan sat beside Sadia who suddenly looks less aggressive and calmer. She holds Sadia's hand while looking at her with a tender smile.

"What happened Sadi? You know you can talk with me... I am here for you,"

Sadia didn't know how to tell her what she was feeling because she was confused.

Since that night last week, she closed herself in her room away from everyone else.

The elders discussed that no one will say anything to Sadia about it when she wakes up after her sleeping beauty-fainting spell.

"Yeah... Also please tell me why you are not picking up your phone? I called like 999 times... And when I came you always stay in the room...,"

Anabia quickly shut up as two identical glares were thrown her way.

She grumbles about them being unfair and starting playing with stuff on the vanity table.

Imaan shook her head as she looked at Sadia who was now looking at the open space. She can understand what that girl was feeling but she needs to open up.

"Bolo Sadia... We are listening... Even stupid bia will shut her mouth and listen if she knows what is good for her,"

"Ok fine... I will... Now please speak,"

Imaan mentally facepalmed at Anabia but keep quiet because she didn't want to start another argument.

"I just feel betrayed...,"

"But why the hell...,"

One glare was enough to shut Anabia running mouth as she huffed in annoyance and let her elder sister handle this.

"Continue...,"

"I was saying before I was rudely interrupted that I feel betrayed... You guys knew but didn't tell me... A little warning should have been helpful... At least I wouldn't have fainted and embarrassed myself...,"

"Han yar... Why did you faint? Our brother is not that bad... I mean he is quite handsome but you fainted like we are marrying you off with some oldie or better zakoota Jin...,"

"Zakoota Jin se kaam bhi Nahi hai Bagad Billa ji... Did you see his eyes? I feel like he was throwing dragger with those blue-green eyes... Cousin tak tu thek tha... I was bearing it by avoiding all this... But you guys wanted to change the status... Bhaiya se saiyaan banao ge Tu behosh hi hongi... Nacho gi nahi,"

Imaan squeezed her hands as she moved toward her and side hugged her sister-in-law while Anabia giggles.

"You know you would have the same reaction if we told you... You might have run away if we told you beforehand... also I think you guys will be perfect for each other... wo tumhare Bagad Billa Ji... tum unki cute, bubbly, aur bhagne wali Jerry... a life of full entertainment... mast Maza aye ga api... har par theatre Hoga Roz...,"

"Bhabi...,"

"Anabia shut up...,"

Sadia whined as she felt like killing her best friend but she can't do that.

She didn't want to go to jail because according to her she is so pretty and young for jail life.

"What? I am just telling the truth... chotu chotu Tom and Jerry humary Ghar bhi honge... We will be very lucky... Just imagine it for a moment,"

"Anabia Qais Sheikh... This is the last warning...,"

"Ok... Ok... Geez, woman... Stop being like this... I am not Dawood Bhai who will quiver with that tone... yeh biwiyan bhi sbko shohar smjh leti hai... but still you are scary as hell api... Poor Dawood Bhai...!"

A soft but wholehearted laugh interrupt them as the sisters looked at the girl who was laughing at Anabia words with a genuine smile for the first time in the week.

"Yay!!! I made her smile... Dekha... Akhir ko dost hi kaam ayi...,"

Sadia sticks her tongue out at her while Imaan chuckled at their antics. She knew her crazy sisters can't be serious for a long time.

"Don't worry Sadi... We won't decide anything without your consent... You should always know this... Now we have something for you...,"

"What?"

Sadia quickly gets curious as she looked between the two women. Anabia give her a Cheshire cat smile and moved toward the door.

Sadia was confident when she saw Anabia disappearing and turned to Imaan.

"Where did she go?"

"You will know soon...,"

Soon Anabia re-entered the room with a basket of all kinds of snacks possible. Sadia's eyes widened when she saw the size of the basket.

"Mere liye?"

Sadia bounced on the bed with happiness when she saw all her favorite chocolate, snacks, and small rose bouquet tucked in the basket.

"Nahi... Society ke Watchman ke liye...,"

Imaan take the basket from Anabia with an eye roll and placed it on the bed beside Sadia who didn't wait and started her examination.

Anabia smirked as she saw Sadia giggling and laughing looking at her favorite things and quickly took pictures without the said girl notice because she has a beast to calm down.

"Sadia where is Alexa? You always have it out and some music going on... Itna kya dukh yar,"

Thinking her friend even took the gadget in her self moping Anabia spoke loudly but when she didn't get a response, she turned around.

Imaan was trying her best to cover her smile by biting her lips but Sadia still saw it.

"What happened to that poor thing? Why are you silent? Sadme main usko bhi toor Diya kya?"

That again earned Anabia a pillow but she dodged it this time. Sadia winches at the mention of that specific event.

"Digital punishment...,"

"Hain... What is that?"

"Mama take all my gadgets...,"

"WHAT?"

Imaan took the reign in her hand as she spoke but burst in to laugh at the last.

"Well, mama thinks it all fair after what happened with her precious...,"

That shocked Anabia who turned toward Sadia who was ignoring her Bhabhi still busy with the gift basket.

"But... Why? How? Kya kya gaya?"

"Sab... My phone, my laptop... Alexa... Even chargers... would you believe me... Mama even took chargers and power bank like I can charge anything with it after she took it away... So yeah digital punishment because I broke her jaheez Ka tea set...,"

Sadia flinched when she remembered how her mother mourns for the tea set leaving her shocked and surprised.

Dilshad Sahab tried presenting Sadia's case in front of his wife but Safa beghum didn't listen to him.

Also somehow Dawood had his phone camera open and much to Sadia's bad luck, he filmed the whole drama.

He even made it a ritual to watch it 15 times a day whenever Sadia was close or passing by. It was another reason she locked herself in her room.

She cursed herself for fainting but it was not in her hands so she sucks it up. She came out of her thoughts when she heard Anabia giggling.

"That's one hell of a unique punishment... Chachi Jaan is quite creative,"

"Want me to show you some modern creativeness with my hands, Anabia sheikh...,"

Anabia smirked as she sticks her tongue out at her best friend who gives her an attitude and returns to the task at hand.

"No thank you... You already have your hands' full buddy...,"

Sadia quickly opens a chocolate box, picking her favorite caramel one, unwrapping it, eyeing it like it was something out of this world but stop when she was going to eat it.

She looked at the two ladies who she thought were traitors but still, she loves them.

"I am accepting this because I can't be ungrateful for getting good food but it didn't mean that I forgive you... You have to earn it...,"

"Ok, Sadi...,"

"dully noted bestie...,"

With that, she lost herself in the heavenly bliss of chocolate and snacks while the sisters looked at each other with smiles and a secret in their eyes.

They know her smile will calm the storm inside someone's heart, the rage and anxiety of a beast that only beauty can tame, only his beauty.

.............

The whole building was silent expect the loud sounds of beating and the hissing.

The sound of rubber meeting rubber, swinging of the heavy bag, and the stretching sound of springs.

Another punch was thrown at the bag that sways in the air making notice, it looks ready to fall on the ground any moment but the person didn't take mercy.

"Stop it Aarish... have mercy on the poor thing... You are looking like a killer machine,"

"Want to switch places idiot,"

Asher who was leaning against the wall on the far end of the room just shook his head and Aarish returns to beating the punching bag.

"No thank you... I need my handsomeness and beauty intact... But please stop... I am getting a headache because you are doing the same thing for 2 hours... 2 BLOODY HOURS!!!"

"Go away...,"

Just a simple answer was given but Aarish had berated his friend much time since he arrived in the office.

He called Aarish to know how he was coping up but Noor beghum told him about Aarish being in the office on fine Sunday morning.

He knew his best friend so well that's why he quickly came here just to witness Aarish Qais Sheikh venting his frustration out in the poor thing.

"You and I both know that I am not going anywhere...,"

"Then stop irritating me more Asher or I swear the next time my glove hand will meet your face without any problems...,"

"You won't dare... I am a professional boxer buddy... I will beat your ass without blinking...,"

That stopped Aarish torture on the bag as he glared hard at his friend.

"Wanted to try Mr. Asher Durrani? We will see who will blink and who will flinch...,"
"Like I already said no thank you... I am good here...,"

Aarish gives a sarcastic chuckle as he fully turned toward Asher and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Scared my friend?"

"Nope... I am not scared because I know I can take you down without a real fight... But I know you Aarish... You just need a person who will beat your ass so you can fill your heartache with some physical one...,"

"You don't know shit...,"

Aarish scoffed as he throws daggers at his friends through his eyes and spat venomously.

"Well, I know you... So it's the same thing...,"

Aarish ignored him again and turned to rain more furious punches at the bag but Asher can't keep his mouth shut like his love interest and speak again.

"I mean you have every right to be frustrating... It's been one week since that night... I swear I have planned to beg and plead with her to just take you as her life partner but... I guess I was not prepared for her reaction... Heck, no one was...,"

Aarish feels like his blood will evaporate through his vein with how much he felt it boiling at Asher's words. But he started punching the bag more furiously.

"Matlab itna sadma... Well, I can feel that girl... If someone tells me one day that the person I have to spend all my life running away from was the one who will marry me and be my partner then I might also faint... Upar se tujh jaisa saryal mil Jaye Tu hal hi Bura hai...,"

"You are so dead now...,"

As soon as the words escape Asher's mouth Aarish ditched the bag and marched toward his friend. Asher notices the change of atmosphere and ran to the other side of the room.

"Yar I am just saying... It's not good for you to come to the office gym on Sunday when there is no possible human being in the building that I am thankful because you almost fired half the staff since last week and take out your this poor bag,"

"What do you want me to do huh? Go over there and do what? Act like a possessed man who wanted nothing more but the acceptance of the woman he loves but the said girl was again running far away...,"

"You can't blame the said girl when the said chasing man is you...,"

"Tu aj mare ga mere haatho...,"

That's how two grown men ran around the vast gym of their office building like mad.

Asher took refuge behind the big but beaten punching bag as Aarish tried his best to get a hold of him.

"Be a man and face me, you idiot...,"

"Abey!! Pagal hai kya... Oh...my... Allah... how can I waltz in front of a raging bull?"

"I will show you raging bull... Kameeny,"

Aarish tricked Asher thinking he will attack from the other side and with the speed of lightning hold his best friend's collar ready to use him as a new punching bag but a loud blasting sound stopped his incoming punch.

"Don't move...,"

Giving an order to his friend, he quickly stepped away leaving Asher to breathe.

"yeah, I am waiting here for you to return and resume your task...,"

Asher gulped remembering a few last moments when the gloved hand stopped mere inches from his face but sigh in relief when Aarish pushed him away and move forward the phone eagerly making Asher curious.

Asher heard his friend muttered the name of one woman that keep him on his toes and the one woman that was a perfect match for him, his BIA.

"Haye my firefly... Time se bacha liya... I love you, woman... Saved by the bell indeed... Otherwise, this mad man would have killed me before having any chance with my love,"

Asher stopped his rambling when he saw a small smile gracing Aarish face while looking at his phone screen. He got more curious and moved toward his friend.

Aarish was so much into the phone that he didn't notice Asher creeping up on him and looking at the phone over his shoulder.

What Asher saw made him shocked and surprised but soon he understands everything.

It was a picture of Sadia sitting in her room, he presumed to look merrily at a basket of goodies with a content smile on her face.

The same smile that had the power to shimmer down the boiling rage inside Aarish Qais Sheikh in one glimpse.

Aarish caressed the screen and closed his eyes as if imagining her happiness but soon his sweet bubble burst with Asher words that made him frown.

"You know it's your fault?"

"What?"

"I said it's your fault?"

Aarish nodded his head as he removed other gloves from his hand that he forget in eagerness to get any update from his sisters.

He was worried about his dia health and wellness so he sends both his sisters with her favorite stuff to make her happy because her silence was killing him and he needs to know that she was fine.

Luckily his sisters were also trying to get Dia's attention for one week but that girl can be stubborn.

He never in a million years had imagined that reaction but it showed him how much she didn't like him and that one thought was enough to tear him apart day by day.

She closed off and avoided everyone, both houses were tense with her silence but they are tenser with Aarish growing frustration as he was going insane.

"That she fainted when she heard... I know that Asher tell me something new,"

"Well, I was not talking about it... I said it's your fault that she ran away... From you and your love,"

Aarish was wiping his face with the towel but stop when he heard his friend.

He turned around looking so serious as if telling his friend to explain further and Asher does it without any problem.

"Please do tell how it is my fault?"

"You see my friend... We are human beings... We are social animals... We love people who showed us affection, care, and love... We get interdependent on them... We can't live without them... We need them at each step...,"

"Stop this social behavior lecture and come to the point Asher... Or so help me,"

Aarish looked at him like he will kill Asher any moment but his friend didn't mind his aggressiveness or he just simply ignore it.

"As I was saying... We reciprocate love to those who show us love and care... In your case, you are loving Sadia from far... She didn't know that the person she was running away from the same person who was been her rock for years... The person who was keeping her together after your grandfather... You are the one who didn't show your affection to her openly and now she thinks that you are some rude elder cousin who loves to boss her around,"

Aarish stopped for a moment, Asher's words revolving his mind like a broken record.

"I know you did it to give her time and all but that's how she saw it... You never come out openly with your feelings and when she was bombarded with the news... She lost it...,"

"You are right,"

"I am always right my friend... I mean it's not you can take her out or go there to tell her what she means to you... You just need a moment to make her understand what she is for you... What Sadia Dilshad Sheikh meant for Aarish Qais Sheikh?"

Aarish looked lost for a moment but then suddenly a wide grin spread on his face startling his friend who thought his friend had lost it in anxiety and frustration.

"This is perfect...,"

Asher was gaping at him like fish, his eyes wide and head spinning as he looked at Aarish who was beaming like a kid who got his favorite candy.

"Aarish... Mere bhai... I know you are stressed... But don't worry... We will find out something to get Sadia on board... Teri shadi Teri Dia se hi hogi mere Bhai...,"

But Aarish was far too gone to listen to Asher's sympathetic talk as he gives a big smile to him, kissing his forehead as Asher looks like someone killed his dog, not that he had any.

"You are brilliant my friend... I never think I will say this... But thank you, Asher... Thank you... What an idea yar,"

"hain... Main kab kuch bola... What idea? When? I did something?"

Asher felt like fainting, this man is definitely bipolar or lost his mind. He wiped his forehead with a grim face while muttering curses.

Aarish quickly dialed a number on his phone and within three rings the call is connected making Asher curious at the sudden change of event.

"Hello... I need a favor...,"

Aarish talk with the person for a few minutes, giving instructions, but still a content smile on his face as he cut the call.

Looking at his best friend he picked his stuff and moved to the door, calling Asher who was still shocked and dumbfounded at Aarish chirpiness.

"Come on Asher... We have a place to be... I won't wait for you if you got me late,"

"Allah Pak bacha Lena... Yeh majnu Tu pagal hai... Meri Tu Abhi Shadi bhi Nahi hoyi... What if he will kill me? Nah... He won't...,"

"Asher!!!"

"Coming... Coming...Tareekh gawah hai... Jab jab Aarish Qais Sheikh me Kuch plan kiya hai... at least one person almost died of either shock or surprise... Let's see who that person would be today,"

With that said Aarish moved toward the elevator and a half curious, half shocked Asher followed behind like a lost puppy unaware of what was waiting for them.

...................

"How the hell I got myself into this I still can't understand?"

"Just shut up and try those dress on Sadi...,"

"You shut up bia... You guys said it was a shopping retaliation trip for apologizing and making me happy... How pushing me inside a dressing room with fifty dresses is an act of apology I can't understand...,"

"Yar tujhe khuda Ka vasta hai... Just try those on please...,"

"Ok...,"

That's how she kept changing and showing Anabia various dresses that got rejected one after another because the fashion queen Anabia sheikh didn't find them classy enough.

Sadia was resting in her room after gobbling up half the basket of goodies and singing sad songs in the memory of her taken devices when Anabia and Imaan barged into her room.

They told her to get ready because they will take her shopping as a token of apology and ask for her forgiveness.

Sadia immediately denied but when Imaan said she needs a new dress for a function she had to attend with Dawood, the promise of getting Sadia her favorite caramel and cookie ice-cream with gold gappy, it worked perfectly.

Dawood was the designated driver and the three females quickly get ready, Sadia more excited for her food.

"Esko Khana Dekha ke Kahi bhi le jao... She can do anything for love... What do you say api... Bhai se shadi main haq meher bhi Khana na likhwa le yeh larki,"

That was Anabia sheikh jab at Imaan bribery to Sadia that earned a laugh from many and glare from her sister as they waited for the said girl to come after one hour.

After two hours of pleading, one hour of arguments, and thirty minutes of the disastrous ride, they arrived at the mall.

But right after they arrived Dawood dragged his wife away mumbling something about being in the safe zone.

Sadia ignored them but she was soon dragged by Anabia to a boutique to try dresses on.

She was trying clothes for the past thirty minutes and it was starting to irritate her. She put on the last dress and looked into the mirror.

She loved the white ankle-length frock with a small waist-length jacket that hugged her perfectly and she felt an immediate attraction to the dress.

"Bia... I think this one is perfect... I am coming out and this is the last dress I am trying...,"

She frowned when she heard no response but still open the door and walked out. Placing the dupatta on her shoulder correctly and patting the front she looked around.

"Where did she go?"

The store was a little isolated from the mall but still have good dresses. She moved toward the mirrors and admire the dresses looking pretty.

"Haye Sadia Dilshad Sheikh... Kya lag rahi ho? Masha Allah... Apni hi nazar na lag Jaye Kahi...,"

She was so lost that she didn't hear the slightest moment beside her left side as she pouted at her reflection still talking with herself.

"Ek Tu yeh stupid bia kidhr chali gyi... She is just like her brother... Bossy, irritating, stupid, demanding, rude, Dumbo, and did I mention bossy... Huh...,"

She looked on the right side and see the same dress she was wearing but in red color and quickly take it off the rack.

She again looked at the floor-length mirror as she observed the dress on her body again feeling beautiful.

"Haye... This is also looking beautiful... I still can't understand what the elders were thinking... I mean look at me... I am cute and I can talk... I am even talking with non-living things and don't get bore...,"

"Also let's not forget I am also haseen but they wanted to pair me with him... Bagad Billa Ji didn't even know how to smile... Aur upar se bhuddy bhi... Huh... Aese lage ga langoor ko hoor mil gayi but I am not bragging Allah miyan... Tooba tooba... astaghfirullah... I am just stating facts... Nothing else...,"

After her rambling, she again returns her attention to the two beautiful dresses confusing which one to buy as she bit her lip in full concentration.

"Which one? I like the white one... but I also like the red one... Ugh! It's so frustrating...,"

She was huffing with closed eyes that she can't see the person who came to stand beside her but still have a good foot distance, but she can clearly see them through the mirror if she opened her eyes.

"Why don't buy both huh? They indeed look gorgeous in you Dia,"

That voice was enough to burst her bubble as she opened her eyes and looked at the mirror to see the same person she was ranting about a few moments ago looking at her with his intense blue-green eyes without blinking and her heart started pounding like crazy.

She gulped as she looked at his reflection starting behind her as he looked at her with many emotions but she just feels like fainting as she muttered the word.

"Mar gayi...,"

......................

Thoughts about the chapter?

Anyone who like Safa beghum digital punishment? 😂

What do you think about our couple and their amazingggggggggggggggggg best friends?

Any guesses what will happen next?

Next few Chapters will have more Sadia and Aarish scenes... 😃

So any guess ke last par kon tha even it is sooooooo obvious...

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

Safa beghum ke tea set ke afsos main ek bar surah fateha prh dena sb😂

I am knee deep in studies, assignment, quizzes and presentations...

I have a 70 marks presentation on this coming Tuesday... And a viva on Thursday... Just pray for me... I am going crazy at the moment and life is not being friendly... Allah miyan Ka hi Sahara hai...

Will see you guys soon...

Don't forget to vote and comment... Even if I won't be able to reply... I still read and enjoy each comment... Also it made me feel happy... Like my hardwork is paid off...

Pray for Palestine families... They need our prayers at the moment... If we can't help them physically... Through any mean... This is the least we can do for them..

Remember me and my family in your prayers...

Till the next time

Stay safe and happy 😘

Allah Hafiz

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Avidity Autorstwa _AUGUST_D_

Krótkie Opowiadania

105K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...
556K 24.8K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️
131K 3.3K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
509K 22.8K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This book is currently ?? ???? due...