Once Upon A Time

By youngteenforever

Ella is 17 her dad? Died ten years ago Her mom? Was never around Her legal guardian? Her step monster What s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

3.1K 112 5
By youngteenforever

I looked at the time. I had 3 minutes to get to school. I got into my car and drove.

LUKES POV:
Practice went a bit late
"So your not with ella?" Travis asked.
I couldn't tell him the truth. Everyone already knew about Ella living with me. And why. God this was my fault.
"So?" Travis asked.
"What no, I said that this morning." I said.
"Great im going to go ask her out thanks man." Travis said and he ran off.

ELLAS POV:
I got to school and went to my locker.
"Ella?" Someone said.
I turned around it was Travis. A guy on the football team, he was the only one who didn't say anything this morning.
"Travis right?" I asked.
"Yeah I know it's short notice but I promised my little sister I would take her to see my aunt. Do you want to come?" Travis asked.
"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked.
"We can't have a real date with my 6 year old sister Charlie there! But yes I am are you interested?" He asked.
I thought it over for a second. I knew I had feelings for Luke but Travis's sister would be there he wouldn't do anything.
"I'd love to." I said
"I better get to class." Travis said.
He kissed my cheek and ran off to class.
I was kind of excited.
I put in my locker combination and got my books. The halls were empty and I looked around. I saw luke coming towards his locker.
"Hey Luke can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Travis asked you out I know." He said
"Okay well that's what I wanted to talk to you." I said.
"JUST GO WITH HIM IF YOU WANT TO! I MEAN I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU BUT IF YOU WANT TO DATE MY FRIEND JUST GO FOR IT!" Luke yelled.
"YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I WILL! AND MAYBE YOU CAN GO BACK TO SCREWING QUEEN B!" I yelled back.
"MAYBE I WILL!" Luke yelled.
I have to admit that really hurt. I felt my heart crumble as easy as paper. Shatter like dropping a glass on cement. I was too angry and upset to even continue this conversation. I walked right past him and too my first class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 56.4K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...
1.3K 91 13
Imagine this, a girl wearing a midnight blue dress holding her three inch heals and a black leather jacket and sitting down on a hospital's floor cry...
201K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
4.6M 119K 75
This book is Completed -------------- Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse...