female descendants oneshots

By Lesbian_beauty

oneshots for the female descendants character. More

a/n
mal x fem reader
evie x fem female
Uma x fem reader
uma x fem reader
Celia x reader
evil aurdery x evil reader
lonnie x reader
A/n
another a/n sorry guys
Uma x fem reader
mal x fem reader
Evie x Emerald
A/n
Celia x reader part 2
Evie X fem reader
Jane X reader
A/n
Mal x fem reader
Dizzy x Celia
Evie x Paula
Mal x fem reader
Evie x fem reader

Lonnie x reader

1.1K 31 4
By Lesbian_beauty

A/n- hey guys this is a request is hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment and enjoy.

Y/ns pov

The barrier had just been brought down and we are all finally free after all these years. I started to walk around Auradon looking at all the wires things when someone caught my eye.

I smirked and walked over to her. "hey beautiful" I said and she turned around and looked me up and down.

"Who are you" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me sweetheart I'm y/n daughter of Shan yus" I said and her face went pale.

"What are you doing here" she asked and I chuckled.

"If you didn't know your beloved king brought it down" I said and she just stared at me.

"You dad almost killed my mother" she said and I scoffed walking closer to her.

"And your mother killed my father, gorgeous" I said and I saw her cheek went a little pink.

"Are you even aloud to carry them" she asked pointing to my weapons. I pulled out one of the blade and there was a hawk on it.

"This was my fathers blade he gave me it same as his hawk" I said and I whistled only moments later she came.

"Wow she's so pretty" Lonnie said and came closer to me. "I was never aloud pets" she said and I chuckled.

"I do have 2 snakes back at home to" I said and she looked at me with shock in her eye.

"Snakes, I hate snakes there so slimy" she said and I sighed.

"Snakes aren't slimy" I said and she sighed.

"What made you talk to me anyways" she asked and I smiled.

"I just saw that beautiful face of your and I decided to talk to you was that such a big problem" I smirked.

"No I just thought you would hate me" she said and I laughed.

"Just parents were at war doesn't mean we have to be sweetheart" I said and she smiled.

"Fine but try anything and ......." She started.

"And you kill me" I said and she sighed.

"No I will think of something" she said and I laughed.

"Whatever you say gorgeous but I have a feeling you will like what I do" I said and she went bright red.

"See your blushing for me now" I chuckled and she slapped my arm. "Well that was rude" I said and she laughed.

"You really are nothing like your father" she said and I laughed.

"I know I'm not I'm more like my mother" I said and she smiled.

"I can understand that, come on I want to show you around" she said and I smiled.

"So you finally see that I'm not as bad as everyone says I am" I said and she chuckled.

"That's why the barrier is down" Lonnie said and I chuckled. We walked into a huge castle and I smiled. Maybe this will work after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 5
OG work, one-shots of different OC characters. Enjoy <3
184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
491K 11.9K 15
in which ben's twin sister follows mal back to the isle. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢�...
30.1K 639 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...