♡𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓐 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 �...

By Sani987

Xiao Zhan, who is looking for revenge for his sister, who committed suicide after being gangraped. Swore to t... More

♡prologue♡
♡A fateful meeting♡
♡Party♡
♡Commemoration day♡
♡Night Together♡
♡Meeting♡
♡Miss You♡
♡Unexpected morning♡
♡Hiking 1♡
♡Hiking 2♡
♡Drunk in you♡
♡Feelings♡
♡1 year ago♡
♡Is It Love♡
♡Confused♡
♡Engagement♡
♡Engagement 2♡
♡Locked up♡
♡Double Faced♡
♡Evidence♡

♡Locked together♡

644 35 8
By Sani987

In the morning Xiao Wei and Chen are getting ready to leave for Chongqing.

"Chen Ge I'll drop Dad to bus station" Xiao Zhan said he know it will be uncomfortable for Chen to drop Mr Xiao Wei to his hometown it's nearly four hours ride, going and coming back will be exhausted.

"No Zhan I've a work near Chongqing so I'll drop uncle" Chen said giving Xiao Zhan a comforting smile taking his wallet, ID, gun and handcuffs from the table but when he was putting handcuffs in his pocket it's slipped through his hand and drop on the floor near the sofa. When last night Xiao Wei inform him that Xiao Zhan hasn't arrived yet he got frightened he knew that Xiao Zhan was with Wang Yibo but he haven't reached apartment yet so he came at apartment direct from the station.

"Okay Dad call me when you reached home" Xiao Zhan said hugging his father.

"Yes Zhanzhan be safe and come to meet me when you are free" Xiao Wei said hugging him back.

"Yes dad take care of mom" Xiao Zhan said with a sad smile Xiao Wei and Chen noticed the sadness and longing in his eyes they knew how much Xiao Zhan is yearning for his mother comfort.

"Hmm" Xiao Wei giving him a smile patting his shoulder.

"Let's go uncle the car is here... give me your bag I'll carry it" Chen said picking his father bag proceeding downstairs. Xiao Zhan closed the door after they were gone. He have to asked Yibo about his phone Xiao Zhan thought he was about to go to his room to get change when he heard his apartment door bell.

"Ge.... did you forget something" Xiao Zhan said opening the door but stoped in the middle.

"Huh Yibo" Xiao Zhan was stunned he didn't expect this person to met him early in the morning he was so aghast that he tugged Wang Yibo by his tie inside. He scanned around to see if his father or Chen has notice him coming here he sighed in relief when he didn't find them.

"Ge? You have brother" Wang Yibo said in his deep husky voice and straightening his tie which was just bullied a few minutes ago by alluring person.

"huh.... yes" Xiao Zhan said closing the door behind him.

"You didn't told me" Wang Yibo asked look over the apartment the dishes are still on the dining table. It was all messy Xiao Zhan curse a little under his breath why did he have to come all of the sudden.

"Why are you here" Xiao Zhan asked taking the dishes inside the kitchen.

"Ohh Meng Ziyi called you last night she thought you were in Beijing but she didn't able to contact you" Wang Yibo said following Xiao Zhan in the kitchen.

"Huh why did she called ?" Xiao Zhan inquired he didn't expected the call.

"You didn't told me about your brother" Wang Yibo interrogate again.

"Just tell me" Xiao Zhan asked with bit of irritation he can't tell about detective to him and what they were planning to do.

"She was going to hold a party before her engagement so she called you to invite"
Want Yibo said as he spotted something near the sofa set he grinned and went there to pick it up.

"Ohh" Xiao Zhan said with bit of disappointment he had talked to her in there outing but why she is so persistent to marrying that bastard.

"And here your phone I came to give you" Wang Yibo said taking Xiao Zhan's phone from his pocket and giving it to him.

"Thank you" Xiao Zhan said and checked his phone to see his father had called him and Chen Ge also. Meng Ziyi had messaged him. Xiao Zhan sighed and went in the kitchen to cook something for himself he was hungry now he will think later what to do about Meng Ziyi.

"Yibo can you pass me the bowl it's in the uper cabinet there" Xiao Zhan said pointing at the cabinet and cut the vegetables. Wang Yibo goes towards the cabinet grab the bowl and give it to him but as soon as Xiao Zhan take it he hear a click sound he looked back just to see his hand has been cuffed with Wang Yibo.

"What's with these handcuffs Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo asked as he cuffed his one hand with Xiao Zhan he grin from ear to ear seeing it. Xiao Zhan was stunned there standing looking at their handcuffed hands.

"I didn't know that your fantasies are this wild about me" Wang Yibo said with a perverted smirk on his face tugging Xiao Zhan closer to him.

"What are you saying Yibo take these off know" Xiao Zhan said.

"Huh isn't it yours" Wang Yibo asked holding Xiao Zhan by his waist.

"No" Xiao Zhan said innocently with his big doe eyes. Wang Yibo shake his head and chuckle on the innocence of the alluring person.

"Then it's your brother fantasy" Wang Yibo asked with his pervert smirk.

"Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan shout the perverted man name and hit his arm when he realised what Wang Yibo is talking about. Xiao Zhan is flushed he didn't expected Wang Yibo to this bold to think this types of thing.

"What I saw these near the sofa so I thought it's yours" Wang Yibo said with a innocent face like he was not the one who locked them together.

"Yibo enough with your absurd thoughts now unlock it" Xiao Zhan said huffing with this bold person attitude.

"No" Wang Yibo said and tugging Xiao Zhan closer to him they both can feel there breaths.

"Yibo why are you like this" Xiao Zhan said with his innocent crescent eyes which are now a big teary eyes.

"Because of you" Wang Yibo said with his perverted smile. Wang Yibo's phone chimed he picked it up.

"Yes.... What now..... But the meeting will be held on evening.... okay I'm coming" Wang Yibo said sighing he was just spending his most romantic moment but now he won't be able to. Those whole time Xiao Zhan is figuring how to break these handcuffs.

"Xiao Zhan where is the key" Wang Yibo asked.

"Key what key" Xiao Zhan muddled looking up to meet the offenders eyes.

"Handcuffs keys" Wang Yibo said raising there handcuffed hand in the air. Xiao Zhan looked at there handcuffed hands and then at the culprit.

"How should I know you found" Xiao Zhan said frowning but when Wang Yibo didn't reply to it Xiao Zhan knows that the bold person had done something.

"Wang Yibo what did you do this time?" Xiao Zhan asked glimpsing at the bold person eye.

"I only found handcuffs there's no key" Wang Yibo said looking down sacred a little.

"Huh???" Xiao Zhan asked he didn't heard what Wang Yibo had said. When he comprehend the meaning he knew for sure that they both are in very big troubled because of the great Wang Yibo.

"Then find the key" Xiao Zhan said pulling Wang Yibo with him getting out from the kitchen to the living area where he had found those handcuffs Xiao Zhan is cruising Chen under his breath why did he forget these thing but more importantly why did he bring these thing with him. They searched but the key is no where to be found Wang Yibo phone ringed again.

"Hello....yeah I'm on the way....Yeah got it" Wang Yibo said cutting the call.

"Xiao Zhan you have to come with me" Wang Yibo said looking at Xiao Zhan who is still searching for the Keys.

"Where?" Xiao Zhan asked in confusion.

"In the meeting" Wang Yibo said grabbing his coat which he had dropped near sofa when came inside the apartment.

"What no Yibo call someone to break it" Xiao Zhan said he is more austonished with the behaviour of Wang Yibo right now how can they walk outside like this.

"Wait" Wang Yibo said taking his phone and calling someone.

"Hello Sheng Ming will you please find a key to unlock police handcuffs..... no it's made of steel like real handcuffs..... no I'm not in jail just find it and listen I'm going in the meeting come there" Wang Yibo said pulling Xiao Zhan with him outside the apartment.

"Xiao Zhan you have to come with me there is no other option when we get there hope Sheng Ming will be there before us to unlock it" Wang Yibo said tugging Xiao Zhan with him as they departed out the apartment. Xiao Zhan still tried to catch him but the bold person strength is no joke.

"Wang Yibo are you joking how can we roam outside wearing these handcuffs" Xiao Zhan asked in displeasing tone.

"What did I do I didn't do this on purpose" Wang Yibo said taking his car key out and unlocking it but soon haulted.

"Yes you did on purpose" Xiao Zhan said now he knows whenever Wang Yibo do a mistake he always tries to cover it up by sprouting nonsense.

"Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan said looking at the Mercedes Benz.

"Mnn" Wang Yibo asked fetching his phone to call Sheng Ming again.

"I'm going to kill you for sure" Xiao Zhan said now done with his childish behaviour.

"Shit who is going to drive now" Wang Yibo asked ignoring the threatening comment just passed by the alluring person.

"Of course you I don't know how to drive" Xiao Zhan said huffing at the ignorant behaviour of the bold person.

"My right hand is cuffed with your left hand how I m supposed to drive" Wang Yibo asked being a reasonable.

"I don't know and I don't care" Xiao Zhan said why should he cared who should drive he was not the one who started this trouble.

"Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said looking at him with his big puppy eyes to convensed

"What.... Because of you we are like this and see everybody is looking at us" Xiao Zhan said showing him around. People are looking at there bickering.

"I don't care about anybody look here I will instruct you to drive okay get inside" Wang Yibo said getting to passenger seat through the driver seat. Xiao Zhan huffed in annoyance and getting into the driver seat.

"This is clutch, this is gear, there's the break and....whoa wait Zhan" Wang Yibo said demonstrating him the parts of his car. Xiao Zhan pushed the a button which opened the sunroof of the car he smiled when he feel a blessed air hitting his face but a huff can be heard beside him he looked beside him just to see Wang Yibo's panicked look Xiao Zhan cheered seeing that.

"Okay...... okay I can do this Yibo you believe me right" Xiao Zhan said grabbing the steering tight pushing the start button and car soon accelerated.

"Absolutely not" Wang Yibo said fastening his seat belt and holding it like his dear life. Xiao Zhan was sure that he is praying to all almighty god that he reached there alive.

"Okay then" Xiao Zhan said and soon drove to the main road with full accelerated speed. The car reached to his destination interrupted. Xiao Zhan laughed happily he drove good but Wang Yibo was still holding his breath seeing the CEO car the guards came running towards it. Xiao Zhan smiled at them.

"Wang Yibo we have arrived" Xiao Zhan said glancing beside him chuckling a little seeing Wang Yibo reaction.

"Yeah I can see that" Wang Yibo said catching his breath. Unfasten his seat belt and get out from his car. The guards ae shocked looking at them and there handcuffed hand. when Xiao Zhan notice there faces he tugged Wang Yibo a little so he could hide the hands. Wang Yibo not bothered by his behavior he look around to find Sheng Ming when he asked the guards they shake there head he calls him again.

"Huh you should be saying thank you" Xiao Zhan said trying his best way so he could save them from this embarrassment but the bold person clearly not bothered by the people stares.

"Seriously this is you called driving" Wang Yibo gave his car key to one of the guards and went in the building calling Sheng Ming at the same time.

"Yeah I drove you here safely" Xiao Zhan said. As they went in all the workers bowed at them he just smiled at them.

"Safely Xiao Zhan you broke a pole near the turn" Wang Yibo said taunting a little they went towards the lift. As soon as the lift came they went in Wang Yibo presses the 22th floor.

"What how should you expect me to take turn smoothly this is my first time driving and beside that mistake I clearly drive here perfectly" Xiao Zhan said with his wide eyes yeah he broke a pole near the turn but it's was his first time driving. Soon a ding heard and they reached the 22th floor there he can see the other workers are present he tugged Wang Yibo a little closer so they won't see there handcuffed hands.

"Yeah I saw now you're not going to drive" Wang Yibo said and they went inside the office side by side.

"At least you should say thank you" Xiao Zhan whispered under his breadth so that only Wang Yibo can hear him. He glance at the workers who were looking at them with shocked faces Wang Yibo can see his uncomfortable so he glare at them they darted there eyes.

" can I asked why this meeting is held this early we have clearly decided it in the evening" Wang Yibo said taking his sit with Xiao Zhan beside him. Xiao Zhan amused by seeing his office and stunned when he heard a cold voice. He looked at him Wang Yibo is clearly cold when he is with others.

"Time is money Mr Wang" A mid forties man said glancing at Xiao Zhan.

"But can I asked who is with you" Mr Huang Li asked observing Xiao Zhan who is clearly uncomfortable with this man stares.

"He is...." Wang Yibo said but soon he was cut by Xiao Zhan.

"I'm his friend...... a partner actually" Xiao Zhan said with a smile he knows Wang Yibo will tell him their relationship and he was already embarrassed a lot by his coworkers stares he didn't want to be embarrassed more.

"In this project" Xiao Zhan continues when he glance at a files which was placed on the table. He is not a business student but he knows how things works here.

"Why are you like this" Mr Huang Li questioned pointing at the handcuffed hands. Xiao Zhan obscure there hands behind them giving Mr Huang Li his generous smile to not bothered by it.

"This is not the problem here" Wang Yibo said with his deep voice clearing his throat he looked at Mr Huang Li who was only staring at Xiao Zhan. He took a deep breath he has to control otherwise this man will be thrown out of the office.

"I'm Huang Li and you're" Mr Huang Li introduce himself. Xiao Zhan looked up at him he can feel that this man is not good for him but seeing their situation right now he hadn't have any other choice beside to bearing it.

"Ohh I'm Xiao Zhan" Xiao Zhan introduce himself giving Mr Huang Li his bright smile.

"Mr Huang Li can I ask you why are you here this early" Wang Yibo asked with his cold intimidating deep voice and the atmosphere inside the room become silent a shiver run down the spine of Xiao Zhan. He glance at him and he can feel that Wang Yibo is angry but he can't comprehend why is he angry.

"Actually yes we are thinking about giving this to Li Jun's incorporations." Mr Huang Li said nervously.

"You know we were determined for this land for long time" Wang Yibo said again with his deep voice looking straight at Mr Huang Li. It's the first time Xiao Zhan feel scared by his voice he nervously fridge into his seat. Wang Yibo glance at him then at the person opposite to him.

"You know that it's Li Jun first project you have done more than him and you are in this field for so long he begged me to give it to him" Me Huang Li said in a low voice. Xiao Zhan is sitting there listening their conversations but as soon as Li Jun's first project mentioned he glance at the project file he take it silently and start reading it.

"Okay then you can give it to them" Wang Yibo said in a low voice he didn't want to terrified Xiao Zhan by his cold aura.

"Huh.... now where is your determination for this project" Mr Huang Li taunting at Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo took a deep breadth he clearly at his edge to throw this man out but he was not alone if Xiao Zhan see him like this they are merely getting close he didn't want to break this developing feeling.

"Mr Huang Li what did you expect me to do for you" Wang Yibo said raising his voice a little.

"Okay then if it's a mere project for you so it's done then" Mr Huang Li said with a mock smile on his face. He glance at Xiao Zhan who was busy reading the project file.

"So Mr Xiao Zhan are you not going to share your view about this project I thought you introduced yourself as his project partner" Mr Huang Li said getting comfortable in his seat. He know now it's not the point to discuss it but Xiao Zhan is something he just wants to have a little conversation with him.

"......." Wang Yibo's control now break he was getting up from his seat when Xiao Zhan tugged his hand a little he gave him a question look Xiao Zhan gave him smile and look at Mr Huang Li.

"Mr Huang Li why are you so considerate about giving this land to Mr Li Jun's" Xiao Zhan asked placing the file on the table now he can start this game.

"They said they will pay the double amount of money" Mr Huang Li said

"As you can see this project also involve your company. when you give your land to us we will co involve you....after solding this land to us you'll be our customer" Xiao Zhan said with a bit of confidence in his tone.

"Yes it's clearly mentioned here" Mr Huang Li said still not convinced by him.

"So Mr Huang Li can I ask you why are you not convinced with this project because I think this project will profit you in both ways. That is business right" Xiao Zhan said. Wang Yibo is silent the whole time.

"You're right" Mr Huang Li said glancing at Wang Yibo then at Xiao Zhan.

"I know you are not just a mere businessman you should think about it if I'm your place I'll never reject this offer" Xiao Zhan said showing his attractive smile.

"And involving with Wang Groups there name is enough for your long term profit. You should think about profiting yourselves beside investing in new business" Xiao Zhan said

" As you have said it's their first project if you didn't invest in them they will hire another one for their investments but if they lose at any point you will not only loses your land but also great partnership" Xiao Zhan continues. The room again went to silence a knock came Shen Ming entered with secretary.

"I'm impressed" Mr Huang Li said looking at Xiao Zhan giving him genuine smile.

"Thank you mr Huang Li" Xiao Zhan said.

"Okay then Mr wang I'm impressed by your partner that's why I'm selling you this land" Mr Huang Li said taking the project file from the table and signing right in front of them.

"Thank you Mr Huang Li for accepting our project" Xiao Zhan said getting up from his seat bowing at him. Mr Huang Li smiled and Wang Yibo's secretary Scouted him out. Xiao Zhan glance at Wang Yibo who hadn't said any words till now. Shen Ming came towards them with keys he tried but the lock still not open. A knock heard they glance at the door

"Sir Mr Huang Li has been scorted out" Lin Fengmian said looking at Wang Yibo. Now Xiao Zhan notice the beautiful women in his office that must be his secretary.

"Okay" Wang Yibo said nodding at her.

"Why are looking at us do something for this handcuffs" Wang Yibo said raising his voice at Sheng Ming who nervously came towards them.

"Yes young master" Sheng Ming said grabbing a pin tries to unlock it and it opens Xiao Zhan sighed looking at his red wrist.

"Here young master" Sheng Ming said bowing at them.

"Thank you so much" Xiao Zhan said giving him smile.

"Now you both out" Wang Yibo said with his stern voice. Xiao Zhan glances at them they bowed at him and leave.

"Xiao Zhan can I asked you what was that" Wang Yibo said stepping towards Xiao Zhan who was backing away.

"Huh...?" Xiao Zhan said he collide with the table.

"You didn't have to interfere in my matter" Wang Yibo asked with his deep cold voice hovering at Xiao Zhan.

"Wang Yibo why are you angry" Xiao Zhan asked with his big doe eyes he didn't know what did he do now to make this bold person angry.

"You didn't have to talk to him" Wang Yibo said his lips are closed at Xiao Zhan lips. Xiao Zhan still tries his best to not get him more angry so he just stayed that way but the touch of his lips on his the breadth it's very intimidating.

"He asked me about the project and I have introduce myself as you partner" Xiao Zhan said pushing away Wang Yibo from him so there will be a secure distance between them. It's not his fault that man had asked him about his view and why does he have to be angry he should appreciate him for giving him this project.

"......." Wang Yibo didn't said anything to him he backed away. Xiao Zhan stand on his feet when he find himself free the cold person caged arms.

"Yibo....." Xiao Zhan said in his sweet voice.

"You didn't see how he was looking at you" Wang Yibo raised his voice it's not about this so called project he just didn't like the way Mr Huang Li staring at Xiao Zhan if he was not in handcuffs he would hit that person.

"I know it's not our problem he was just seeing me not doing anything" Xiao Zhan said with a smooth voice so that Wang Yibo not get angry. He was always try to be patient with him.

"So you wanted it.....you wanted that he do something" Wang Yibo said with his deep cold voice staring at him with furious look. Now this it Xiao Zhan now he didn't want to further there conversation.

"Yibo I'm going now" Xiao Zhan said with his calm voice but the look on his face tell that he is now angry by the last statement which just insulted him. Yes Wang Yibo can get angry but not to insult him in any ways.

"No you are not going unless you clear this out" Wang Yibo said grabbing Xiao Zhan arms and tugging him towards him he collide with his chest.

"Yibo you are angry right now we can talk about this later" Xiao Zhan said yanking his arm away from Wang Yibo firm grip.

"Xiao Zhan can you please listen to me once" Wang Yibo said with his stern voice but Xiao Zhan doesn't listen he went out of the room. But as soon as the door closed he heard something broken inside the room he sighed. Outside Lin Fengmian and Sheng Ming are waiting. Lin Fengmian is staring at him with firm gaze he ignored her. He thanks Sheng Ming for his help and went towards the lift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
21.9K 1.2K 23
Xiao zha ! he is a playboy ! From whom boys and girls are just his Pleasure, he just uses the boy and girl and Throws them out of his life, he also d...
335K 20.5K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...