𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔇𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫'𝔰 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩

By Nessa12321

κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­π™° π™±πšžπš—πšπš˜ πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš’ π™³πš˜πšπšœ π™΅πš’πš˜πšπš˜πš› π™³πš˜πšœπšπš˜πšŽπšŸπšœπš”πš’ π™΅πš’πšŒΩ­βŠΉβ€’κ§‚ "I think you're so busy wo... More

START
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Bonus No. 1
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Bonus No. 2
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
πŸŽƒ Halloween Special πŸŽƒ
Bonus No. 3
Part 25
πŸ‚ Thanksgiving Special πŸ‚
Part 26
Bonus No. 4
Part 27
πŸŽ„ Christmas Special πŸŽ„
πŸ₯‚ New Year's Special πŸ₯‚
Part 28
Bonus No. 5
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31.A
Part 31.B
🌹Valentine's Day Special🌹
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Bonus No. 6
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
END

Part 14

1.2K 65 79
By Nessa12321

"Our cause is never more in danger than when a human is no longer desiring, but still intending, to do our Enemy's will, looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished, and still asks why he has been forsaken, and still obeys."

- C.S. Lewis

"Fyodor," Kate spoke up softly. He hummed in question.

"Please, I beg of you, please be on your best behaviour these next few days. My reputation means everything to me and if it were to be ruined after all these years of building it up, I-"

"You don't have to worry about me, I'll be the best I possibly can be." He stopped her. He didn't want to hear it; he didn't want to hear her say she was scared of him embarrassing her. He knows it but it still stung to hear aloud.

"Thank you." She nodded her head with a grateful expression of relief.

The car ride isn't silent, Kate and Fyodor made small talk and he learned of her love for lemon scones. He liked learning these little facts about her because he knew that nobody else cared to listen or even ask. It made him feel special.

Kate, in turn, learned of Fyodor's mild dislike of chebureki, which was fascinating because she also agreed. They agreed that it was nothing to brag about but nothing to keep a secret either. If there were other options, they certainly wouldn't choose chebureki as their first option. It wasn't as good as others made it seem. Kate described the flavour as "definitely coming from Soviet Russia." To which Fyodor laughed heartily at.

The pair arrived at the estate and the driver opened the door for them. Fyodor exited the vehicle first so that he could help her out. She appreciated his little acts of kindness, especially in America where she was a big celebrity and eyes were on her the entire time, watching ever so closely.

The butlers greeted Kate with kind smiles before leading the couple inside to the sitting room where the rest of her family was waiting-- minus her sister. Kate quickly reminded Fyodor that they had to speak in English starting now. He only nodded as they were led into the room.

"Katherine, it's good to have you home." Her father stood upon her arrival and greeted her with a visibly stiff and uncomfortable hug. The family wasn't so touchy with each other so this was all an act put on for those who didn't grow up there (being Antoine's wife and Fyodor for the time being).

"Katherine, how lovely to see you in person again. How long has it been?" Her mother quickly turned to small talk, guilting her daughter.

"A month, I believe," Kate answered shyly, a tight smile forming on her lips. A malicious glint appeared in her mother's eyes, something different from a predator with its prey.

This look was something that could be compared to the way the snake looked at Eve as he tricked her into sinning. A predator and prey dynamic is between two animals who understand their place and therefore took nothing personally, but Eve believed she was an equal to the snake, maybe a superior even, so she didn't expect such treachery. That was the difference between the looks that Kate received from people of higher standings than her. She never expected this treachery.

"My, how long." Her mother raised an eyebrow.

"Who is this young man?" Her father asked, his eyes taking in Fyodor's outfit. He liked the style, it fit the modern-day youth.

"This is Fyodor Dostoevsky, he's from Russia." Kate introduced Fyodor with a small smile.

"Christopher Chopin, a pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out for Fyodor, who produced a small smile before grasping his hand with a firm grip.

"The pleasure is all mine." He nodded, playing nice for the time being. Kate was mesmerized by his accent as he spoke in English. She had heard it before, but she was focused more on work than the way he spoke. She liked it very much though, it was so cute to her.

"This is my wife, Daisy." He pulled over his wife, who tensed up at his touch but forced her own smile onto her face. She held her hand out for the Russian who grasped it gently and raised it to his lips, delicately brushing them over her knuckles before returning it to her.

"Oh, my! A gentleman!" She exclaimed, a blush running across her cheeks.

"Kat, what am I, chopped liver? Come over here." Her brother held open his arms. Kate walked over and hugged him.

"It's been a long time, Ant." She smiled softly.

"This is my wife, Olivette." He introduced the two women.

"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Katherine." Kate smiled as she used her full name.

"Pleasure to meet you, Katherine. Your brother talks a lot about you." Olivette smiled warmly, welcoming Kate with her eyes.

"This is Fyodor." She quickly pulled her own date over so that she wasn't alone.

"I was beginning to think she wouldn't bring anyone home ever... I mean it's not like she's ever dated anyone either." Her brother laughed as he shook Fyodor's hand.

"Really? She hasn't talked much about her past love life." Fyodor raised an interested eyebrow, pushing him to unveil more.

"Makes sense, this kitty Kat over here doesn't talk all that much." He threw an arm over Kate's shoulder. She squirmed as she tried to get away but he just held her tighter. She was red and embarrassed and simply wanted to run away.

"Oh, I'm aware of that. But it's one of the things I enjoy about her because when she does say something, it's usually very insightful and well thought out. It's like she saves her words for only the important things and I value that in her very much, it makes me feel all the more important when she speaks with me." Fyodor smiled as he made eye contact with Kate, who simply wanted to hide at this point.

"How adorable." Olivette sighed dreamily as she placed a hand over her heart.

"Antoine, release your sister this instant. She must look perfect for our outing and you're ruining her appearance now." Daisy jumped in with a stern tone, interrupting the softness in the conversation. Antoine rolled his eyes as he let go of his sister. Kate instantly ran her hands over her hair.

"Go fix it." Her mother said in a low tone. Kate's eyes widened in fear and she quickly rushed out of the room.

Fyodor had finally seen her mother at work. He didn't like it. Kate's hair was hardly messed up and she seemed about ready to throw a tantrum over it. In fact, he thought the fuzziness her hair now had was cute. The only fault he found in it was that it allowed his mind to imagine some dirtier things. He imagined her hair messed up even more, mascara running down her face as she stood on her knees with her mouth open and her tongue out.

"Are we waiting on Marcella?" Antoine asked.

"Of course we are." His mother answered, her lips in a thin line.

"No, you're not. Me and Morgana have been here for hours." Marcella entered with her hands in her pockets and a lazy look in her eyes. Her long time girlfriend, Morgana was standing behind her, arm laced in Marcella's.

"Well, where have you been?" Daisy asked, crossing her arms all while glaring at the pair.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Chopin, I told Cella to tell you two we were here but I guess she didn't." Morgana smiled with no warmth behind her eyes.

"By the way, we were fucking, I thought you knew this. Didn't you hear her screams?" Marcella asked with a smug smile on her face. Daisy's mouth dropped open and her hand went to her chest as though those words physically pained her.

"Cella!" Morgana exclaimed, mortified at those words.

"I heard it," Antoine smirked, earning him a smack on the chest from Olivette.

Fyodor had gotten a full taste of the Chopin family and just how dysfunctional it was. The tabloids certainly didn't get to report anything on this side of the family. They all must've hated each other.

"Fyodor, could you please check on Kate. I think we're ready to go." Chris awkwardly asked the Russian who had been watching the exchange between the family.

"Sure." He nodded, an awkward smile forming on his face that he couldn't prevent even if he wanted.

"Roger will show you to her room." He waved over a butler. Fyodor exited the room faster than the butler. He was thankful to be out of the uncomfortable situation. He thought Marcella was amusing but the awkwardness came from the parents who radiated the entire room with their uncomfortableness.  The pair quickly arrived at Kate's door.

"She should be right inside, sir." Roger bowed slightly before turning to walk away. Fyodor knocked on the door. Within a second, Kate was opening the door with a shocked expression on her face.

"Fyodor?" She opened the door fully for him.

"I was sent to grab you for dinner. Your sister has arrived with her girlfriend. Well, actually they've been here apparently." He pulled his lips together as he tried not to smile and she instantly knew what had transpired.

"She's always been like that in case you were wondering." She smiled softly, finding it rather amusing as well.

"Your brother called you kitty Kat, I like that." He gave her a smile with dark, lustful eyes.

"He's always been like that also." She blushed, diverting her eyes to the floor.

"I like it very much, except if I were to do it I would call you kitten instead." He leaned in closer to her.

"Does my hair look okay? I fixed it." She asked, stepping back to run her hand over her hair.

"I thought it's always been perfect. Your mother was--"

"We can talk about whatever you want to talk about when we return from dinner. For now though, we should leave." She smiled as she interrupted him. This was inexcusable and completely informal but she didn't want to talk about her mother any more out of fear of souring her mood before facing the paparazzi.

"If that is what you wish." Fyodor nodded, completely understanding why she stopped him.

She only smiled in thanks and began to lead him back to the sitting room. He slipped his hand in hers as they walked and she didn't mind it all that much. His small touch surprisingly comforted her. She felt much more confident and capable of facing her family with his hand in hers. She could take on the entire world so long as his hand was in hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 33
πš†πš‘πšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’πš πš’πšœ πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšŠπšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπšŽπš πš˜πš› πš—πš˜πš, πš πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš'𝚜 πš–πš˜πšœπš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšοΏ½...
124K 4K 23
It had been years since you last saw the red-head. You had lost contact after moving to London to live with your fiance. Suddenly back in Japan, sing...
78 12 11
Making a choice is never easy, especially when so much lies on the line. At one point, everyone would take notice of the chains surrounding them, res...
563K 29.2K 42
COMPLETED β–΅ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...