The Cat And Mouse Game ||Haik...

By Eeveelover_love

You never planned on joining in the first place, but they were so persistent and they seemed nice. So, you jo... More

𝟶:𝟶
𝟷:𝟶
𝟸:𝟶
𝟹:𝟶
𝟺:𝟶
𝟺:𝟻
𝟻:𝟶
𝟻:𝟻
𝟼:𝟶
𝟼:𝟻
𝟽:𝟶
𝟽:𝟻
𝟾:𝟶
𝟾:𝟻
𝟿:𝟶
𝟿:𝟻
𝟷:𝟶:𝟶
𝟷:𝟶:𝟻
𝟷:𝟷:𝟶
Kuroo
Yamamoto
Kenma
Fukunaga
Inuoka
Lev

Yaku

4.6K 163 38
By Eeveelover_love

The moon light shone on the two males that were facing each other. Both of them with a weapon, Y/n with a bat and Yaku with a gun, each were covered in blood that were not theirs, but they didn't care.

"Out killing again, Yaku-San?" Y/n asks as he spun his cat with his wrist.

"You've seen me killing before?" Yaku asks, generally shocked that Y/n knew, "How?"

Y/n smiled as he approached the slightly shorter male, "I'm just like you, Yaku-San. I crave for blood, i hate seeing people get close to the one I love the most, I will do anything to get my love to love me back," he leaned down near Yaku's ear making the other gasp slightly, "I'm not blind, Yaku-San, I know what you and the others did. But quite frankly, I did the same, so I'm not mad, nor am I sad, I'm happy that you're like me, my love~"

Yaku's breath hitched slightly, "So you know what I did to the first year, huh? And how about P/n and all the times you've cried because someone left you because of us? Because of me..."

Y/n frowned slightly, he could feel Yaku's negative emotions. He had always knew that Yaku was deathly afraid that Y/n would find out and leave him. Y/n hugged Yaku from behind as the other tensed slightly from the sudden affection.

"Of course, I knew, but I didn't care for that first year, he was called the weird one for a reason, honestly if I stayed with him any longer he would've for sure made a shine of me. As for P/n, I never loved them. They were using me for money, and I was using them for newly made weapons. My crying, was acting."

Yaku looked down at the slightly bloody grass. He softly held into Y/n's arm that was wrapped around him. It was comforting, and it was filled with love, the love that Yaku always wanted from Y/n, and Y/n only.

"Yaku, my love," Y/n said in a soft tone, he made Yaku turn to him, "You have nothing to worry about. I will never leave you, if you never leave me. I promise that whatever I did before was all an act I needed to keep up. I'm glad I found you tonight, I didn't want to hide behind a mask forever."

Yaku leaned into Y/n's touched as he slowly closed his eyes, his gun hanging lose. Y/n closed his eyes too as he guided the older to his lips. The two kissed a passion and loving kiss, one that was filled with wanting.

It was a simple kiss for comfort so they both pulled away after a few seconds. The two looked lovingly into each other's eyes, both of them seemingly glowing under the moon like.

"Let's end this 'cat and mouse' game, yeah?" Y/n asks with a smile.

Yaku returned the smile and pecked Y/n's lips, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 384 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...
22.6K 986 15
Sometimes love deserves a second chance, cause time wasn't ready for the first one. Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader
391K 10.4K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...