female descendants oneshots

By Lesbian_beauty

oneshots for the female descendants character. More

a/n
mal x fem reader
evie x fem female
Uma x fem reader
uma x fem reader
Celia x reader
evil aurdery x evil reader
lonnie x reader
A/n
another a/n sorry guys
Uma x fem reader
mal x fem reader
Evie x Emerald
A/n
Celia x reader part 2
Evie X fem reader
Lonnie x reader
A/n
Mal x fem reader
Dizzy x Celia
Evie x Paula
Mal x fem reader
Evie x fem reader

Jane X reader

1.3K 21 8
By Lesbian_beauty

A/n- hey guys I would like to thank you all for the 8.42k reads I can't believe I have so many thank you so so much it means a lot to me.

Y/ns pov

I was walking down the hallway of Auradon prep when I bumped into someone and dropped all my things. "I am so sorry" Someone said and I bet down picking them up.

"Its my fault I wasn't looking where I was going" I said and looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever. "Wow" I whispered and stood up.

"I'm Jane" she said handing me back my book. I smiled taking it.

"I'm y/n" I said and I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Is there something on my face" she asked and I smiled.

"Yes pure beauty" I said and she blushed then I realized what I said. "I didnt mean it like that" I said she giggled.

"Don't worry i think your cute" she said and I smiled.

2 days layer.

It's been two days since I last saw Jane and I can't stop thinking about her. "Y/n are you even listening" asked the teacher and I sighed.

"Sorry miss I zoned out" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Start listening y/n" she said and I sighed. I looked at the window and saw Jane walked past. I grabbed my things and ran out.

"Jane hey" I said and she turned around and smiled.

"Hey y/n how you been" she asked and I smiled.

"I have been good I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me, ever since I met you I couldn't get you out my head" I said and she blushed.

"I would love to y/n" she said and I wrote down my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"Here's my number we can talk about it more later but I need to go before my teacher finds me" I said and she giggled.

"Ok y/n I will see you later" she said and I smiled.

"Yeah" I said and I ran down the hallways laughing and cheering. "I can't believe I asked her" I smiled.

A/n- sorry this is so short but I needed to end it quickly cause u had something else to do that was important. I promise the next one will be longer. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
47.3K 745 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...
6.5K 315 16
it's descendants but gay, and now better written than the first time. [evie x female oc]
490K 11.9K 15
in which ben's twin sister follows mal back to the isle. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢�...