CRIME (The Owners Series #1)

By a-zig-zag-life

"I will take all the pain. Just accept me again, zandra." "Then be ready, Terickzima..." "You're a trouble. Y... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 13
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 14
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

CHAPTER 3

560 10 0
By a-zig-zag-life

"HE IS NOW IN GOOD CONDITION." Avalon says still checking him.

Parang nawala ang malaking bato sa lalamunan ko. A bruise that was form on his chest caught my nerves. I didn't make that. 

"Ano bang pumasok sa isip mo at kumuha ka ng lalaking ganito." She sighed.

Napahilot ito sa sintido niya. Binalik ko ang tingin sa lalaking nakahiga sa kama hanggang ngayon wala paring sablot. Lahat ng mangyayari sa balat niya, buhay niya, ay dapat alam ko.

"Well, I-I don't really know what happened to me." I said in dismissal tone.

I can't figure out why I done that. I just took him and now this is it.

"Zandra, what kind of answer is that?" She looked disappointed on me.

Kinuha nito lahat ng gamit niyang panggamot saka siya lumapit sa'kin. Tinignan niya ang mga ko at huminga ng malalim. Hinawakan nito ang balikat ko. "Stop being a bad one, Zandra. You're in legal age. Act like you're in eighteen." Mahinahon nitong sabi.

Natigilan ako sa sinabi nito.

Ang dating nito sakin ay parang nang-i-insulto. Pinakita ko sa kanya ang matamis kong ngiti saka tinapatan ang titig ng mga mata niya.

"Stop meddling, Avalon. It's none on your business," Saka ko tinanggal ang kamay niya sa balikat ko. "Palabasin niyo na yan. I don't need her anymore." 

Saka ko siya tinalikuran. Wala akong balak makinig sa mga sasabihin niyang hindi ko hiningi.

Lumapit ako sa higaan ni Mr. Martines. Narinig ko ang pagbukas at pagsarado ng pinto.

My eyes setteled fir hi. His eyes were close. His muscles were visible hard.

My fingertips touch his tanned skin. And traces it every skin I wanted to. Like every part is my own. All were for me. 

"Uhmm." I heard him groaned.

He likes it. 

Fingertips run to his bids. Hard. My lips wanted to feel it, so i started leaning on him. Then my lip touches his nipple. I nibbled it like a small food trying to suck it.

My tongue twirled his nipple. 

"Uh," He uttered deep.

Still unconscious. My lips sipped his. Fingertips pulled the left side while sucking the other one. Dropping saliva. It was left blushing on its own. It was left glittering with my own water. I planted my last kiss on it. 

"God!" He roared.

I live it to move to left one. No one should be left behind. I dig my head and capture his other one.  My lips sucked him. He sucked air. His hands moved on my hair. I felt him grip my hair as i continued licking him. My tongue devoured him. 

His body is now actively responding. His fives senses can freely feel me..

Every taste of him is just undeniable luscious. Every emotion written on his face is perfect. Just like his face, perfect.

My hands went to his neck and bit his nipple. "Ohh!" He shrilled. My hair was pulled. I bit him again. "Ahh!" He cried softly.

I kept hearing him hissing.

My hands gripped his neck as he sucked for his breath. I looked up and stared at his eyes filed with desire. Gawking for what I'm doing.

When my eyed landed on his lips. Wetter and looks sweet.

My mind craves for his lips. I yanked his faced to me and met his lips. My hand held his neck firmly as I opened his mouth meeting his tongue. "M-Ms. Williams, Ah!" He gasped.

I pushed myself roughly on him and dig his lips. He wrapped his hand on my waist and pushed himself on me. Our lips look needy for each other. Each other mind were high.

Crazy for this effect. Dying for their body wants. 

Zandra pulled away and took off her dress. Leaving her on undies. Mr. Martines eyes were settled on her. She slowly pulled it away. Staring her eyes on him. She doesn't care about what's happening outside.

She left no choice because of the flame inside her body. Lost in the game that she started. She wanted him to worship her. Thinking that heaven might be given for hers now. Jumping in this kind of situation might be dangerous yet favorite feeling.

She might be cruel for this, cutting her head, bleed her to death, might be the answer. The desire might have been putted her to jail, yet being jail for this euphoric feeling, she'll do it all over again. She'll do everything to run away to death just to taste him all over again.

Mr. Martines eyes were observing her. "You can taste me, now." She seductively says. "Show me who you are in death bed." She urged him.

Silence...

He slowly stands from the bed nude and walked towards me. His eyes full of darkness yet desire is shown. 

I throat felt dry while staring at him.

I bit my lips as I trembled for the coming flame.

His hand rest in my shoulder and traces my chest. "Ms. Williams. This is so wrong." He whispered near my ears. I frowned. As the wind blows my body still felt the flame. "Ms. William, we need to stop." He repeated.

I swallowed hard from what he said.

He took a step back and glanced at me. "Let's stop this. Forget what happened." He continued and looked tired of the situation. My face smile was rip away.

I swallowed hard from what he stated. My face feels hot, embarrassed from what he just mentioned. It looks like I'm the one who made the day worst. 

Naglakad ito sa gilid at kinuha ang mga damit niya saka niya ito unti-unting sinuot sa harap ko. Mabigat ang pakiramdam ko sa ginawa niya. Biglang nanubig ang mga mata ko. Sumikip din ang dibdib ko na para bang ang laki ng pagkakamali ko. 

"Mr. Martines. Where are you going?!" I shouted at him. Without me knowing a lonely tear rolled down my face. 

My shoulders shakes and my breath became unsteady. His back is facing me. My eyes glared him. He didn't face me after he was fully clothes. The door opened and he got out completely like nothing happened. 

My chest feels burning. 

"How could you do this!? Fuck!" I screamed angrily. 

The things that I just held were thrown on the floor leaving it thorn into pieces. I slapped my face just to wake up from this mess. "Ahhhh!" 

How could he turn around like I'm nothing but just a mere individual here! Do I look kind for what I done in school? Do i look simple just the way I am? I'm Zandra Williams! The fuck! 

"Ahhhh! Fucking Fuck, you!" I yelled to let all the loathing out.

Someone entered in the door. Finnian. He looked at me and run towards me. "Ma'am, are you okay?" He asked me worried. Fabian entered looked horrified. 

Every vase scattered on the floor. All the frames were broken. "Call Avalon! Fuck! Call her!" Fabian shouted.

He made way to me and held me carefully. Finnian took the blanket and covered me nicely. "Ma'am, can you hear us?" Finnian asked.

My tears flow down, and my mouth can't say words. It just felt I'm being disregarded by him. No one done that to me. Fuck him!

.
"What!? What happened to her?" Avalon scared voice.

She entered the room and dashed to me. Her kits unfasten in bed. She took thing and tested it to me. "Bring me a water. Faster!" She calls out.

Charles bought me the water and help with that. "Zandra! Fuck! What happened?" Avalon looked scared. I shook my head. She continued checking on me, vitals, nerves and on my body. 

"Fuck him!" I yelped. 

"Tell me, what happened?" Avalon continued to asked.

I didn't uttered words. Feels so heavy inside of me. His words were treated me trash. Telling me to just stop and kill myself. I won't stop. I will never stop!

"What do you need for us to do, Ma'am?" Fabian asked in cold tone. I stood up and walked to the balcony. The brush of air in my skin welcomes me. Coldness in the middle of the night. I wiped the dried tears on my face. 

I saw him walking out from the bar. He looks cool as if he just hangs out inside the bar. "You'll beg for me, Mr. Martines. Not to anyone else, only for me." I whispered. Gritting my teeth, desperately want him to die for me. Seeing him look good going home makes me want to put him on pain. 

"Zandra, what are you doing there? You're naked." Avalon says careful. She put the blanket on my shoulders to ease the coldness.

"He started me, Avalon. He needs to wait until I no longer want him." I spoke.

Zandra looks no emotion in her face. She felt like a trash thrown in the trash bin because of what Mr. Martines done to her. She shown him what she really is. But didn't have the chance. Her adviser doesn't know her really well and no one needs to know what she can do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.3M 69.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...