Million Dollar Mafia

maggiewrites1 tarafından

As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed a... Daha Fazla

✰Characters✰
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Antonio POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Antonio's POV
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: Antonio's POV
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57: Antonio's POV
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Antonio's POV
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: Antonio's POV
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70

Chapter 69

252 5 0
maggiewrites1 tarafından

AHHH, THIS BOOK IS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO BE DONE!!! How was last chapter? Was it unexpected or nah? Lmao, please tell me!! This book has taken WEEKS to write and every single chapter I get TONS of new ideas. So please, feedback is wanted. And I'm sorry about how long this book was, I wasn't planning on it being this long :)
                                        •••
Also, the song above is only for the ending part of the chapter where Antonio and Thalia reunite back together by having a little... steamy scene.
                                         •••
         Please, comment, like, and vote!!💕

The last thing I remembered was crying while Antonio's dead body lay beneath me. My hands in his messy brown hair, keeping him close to me. I had blocked out any sounds of gun shootings and men yelling. The man I had fallen in love with was gone, the one thing keeping me on my feet was gone. There was no meaning in life without him, my joy and happiness had been washed over by pain and sorrow. I didn't know how long It was going to take for me to get over this, I needed him in my life.
                                        - - -
My eyes slowly opened, I stared at white curtains blowing in the wind as the window allowed the morning Venice air to infiltrate into my room. I immediately jolted up from the bed, but was softly pushed back down my a familiar voice. " Hey, it's okay," Grace said to me. I looked at her and pulled her into a tight hug. " He's gone," I whimpered as my eyes filled up with tears. " I can't do this without him." Grace rubbed my back, " you don't need a man to tell you what to do." I shook my head, " I needed him." Grace pulled away and smiled warmly at me, " you're an amazing woman Thalia, even Antonio knew that." I closed my eyes and dropped my head into my hands, tears filled my palms. " Hey, it's okay," Grace said. I cried to the point where I couldn't breath. My body felt lifeless, numb, and completely destroyed. " I can't do this alone," I sobbed. " I need him." Grace pulled me up and into a hug, she scooted back against the headboard and held me as I sobbed to the point where my stomach  was tight and crunched up.

                                      - - -
It was around 1pm, lunch had just ended. I stood at the sink, washing dishes and setting them in the dishwasher. My body felt fuzzy and numb, my mind for once was empty. I stared plate after plate, at the water splashing onto the dishes. I tilted my head slightly to the side and cleaned off a fork before placing it into the dishwasher.

Antonio never like doing the dishes because he hated touching wet food.

A small smile spread across my face at the faint memory. A tear drop splashed onto a plate I had washed, I whipped my cheek with my arm and set the plate down into the dishwasher. " Ah, thank you for starting that," Mrs. Brambilla said walking up behind me. I looked at her and smiled, " anytime." I stepped aside and dried my hands off as Mrs. Brambilla took over my job. I sighed and leaned back up against the island countertop. " So, how are you?" Mrs. Brambilla asked as she set a pot in the dishwasher. " I'm good," I responded. My body felt distorted and not like it's self, I mentally couldn't process that he was gone. " I'm making some apple pie tonight for dessert," Mrs. Brambilla informed me as she put soap into the dishwasher and closed it. " That sounds good," I said smiling. Mrs. Brambilla nodded, " and I'd love it if you helped too." " Yeah, I'd love too," I said happily. Mrs. Brambilla nodded, " Okay, I'll call you down when it's time." I smiled and nodded before turning and walking back up to my room.

Grace lay on my bed with a box of Italy's finest chocolates on her lap. I walked into the room and closed the door. Turning around, I smiled when I saw half the box of chocolates gone. " You plan on saving any for me or what? I asked setting my phone down on my desk. Grace smiled, " you want some?" I walked over and jumped onto the bed, scooting towards Grace. I ate a caramel covered chocolate cube, my insides melted due to sweet deliciousness. Grace looked at me, " you okay?" I knew what she meant, but I wasn't going to let those two words affect my mood. I swallowed and looked at her, " I'm fine."  Grace stared at me, " I know my best friend, and I know when she's lying to me." My stomach ached, I wanted to curl up and cry my eyes out.

I wasn't fine, I was no where close to fine. I had lost the love of my life, he was shot to death and wasn't coming back. I sighed and set the half eaten chocolate cube back down in the box. " He's not coming back Grace," I said calmly. I looked up, " I should've been looking behind us as we walked to the front doors and now because of me, the next leader of the Brambilla family mafia gang is dead." I sighed and looked at grace, " they're all going to blame me because he died in my arms."

I didn't know I was crying until Grace pulled me into a warm hug. I squeezed my eyes shut and cried into her shoulder, this feeling happened too many times. " I need him," I sobbed. I shook my head and hugged Grace harder, " I-I can't do this without him." Letting me cry out all my pain, Grace rubbed my back and held me close to her. " If I've met any woman who can take care of an entire mafia gang Thalia, it's you," Grace said. I leaned back and whipped my face off, " I-I don't know how to do this without him. I've had no lessons over leading a mafia gang, I know nothing about Antonio's work, everything is just so, sudden." Grace sighed and nodded, " Antonio knows you can do this." I looked up at Grace, " he sees you in the same way I do," Grace said. I slightly frowned, Grace smiled. " Thalia you are an amazing, beautiful, brave, powerful, extraordinary woman. If the Brambilla family needed one thing to make their gang better, it would be a woman like you." More tears filled my eyes, gosh, why was I such a crybaby.

" Thank you," I sighed. I sniffed and smiled, " I need more chocolate." Grace chuckled and handed me the entire box, " there, have the rest." I looked at her and smiled, " what would I do without you?" Grace shrugged chuckled, " I don't know."

                                         - - -
I took a bite of the apple pie Mrs. Brambilla and I made about an hour ago. Some people sat outside, some ate in the dinning room, and some were in the kitchen. I felt like I was the only know who was aware of Antonio's death. No one else seemed to talk about it or care. It kinda hurt me that Antonio's own family didn't morn over his death. He was the next mafia leader of the Brambilla gang, yet no one gave a shit about his death.

I finished off my pie and walked over to the sink. Kids ran around, half eaten pies and bowls of ice cream dotted the table. I placed my plate in the sink, my hands began to slightly shake. I gripped the edge of the sink and looked down at the dirty dishes. I felt myself begin to tear up, I didn't know how long until I could hold all this back. After hearing about Antonio and his two weeks with Evelina, I completely broke down and wasn't my self for weeks. I knew that within seconds, if I didn't compose myself, I'd be in that same position I was in before.

A little girl ran up to me and handed me a plate that had a small piece of apple pie left on it. I looked down at her and smiled, " thank you so much." The little girl smiled before she spun around and ran off. I walked over to the trash can and was about to dump the remains on the plate into the trash, when I looked up at the kitchen doorway. My heart stoped, the color in my face immediately disappeared, my jaw slightly dropped. My hands went numb, causing me to drop the glass plate onto the ground. Everyone turned their head in my direction at the loud crashing sound of glass breaking. Tears filled my eyes as my heart thumped loudly in my chest. My arms began to shake, breathing became physically impossible. A thick knot grew in my throat, my chest caved inward. I stared into a pair of beautiful green eyes.

" Oh my god," I whimpered. Antonio put his hands in his suit pants pocket and smiled. " You think you can get rid of me that easily?" Antonio asked jokingly. Tears streamed down my face. Without hesitation, I ran over to Antonio and jumped into his arms. A softly chuckle came out of Antonio's mouth as he stumbled back several steps. I wrapped my arms around Antonio's neck and buried my face into the side of his neck. The smell of his cologne seeped into my body, I tightened my grasp around Antonio's neck. Antonio hugged me tightly, " I missed you." I shook my head, " never do that shit to me again, okay?" Antonio grinned and nodded, " yes ma'am." I shook my head and scoffed, " don't ever leave me again, okay?" " Okay," Antonio said. " Promise me god damn it," I said pulling Antonio closer to me. Antonio grinned and kissed the side of my face, " I promise."

                                            - - -
            ⛔️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⛔️

Antonio and I walked up to the room he was staying in. I walked the room and looked around as Antonio closed the door. " So, how long have you been alive?" I asked examining a small oak wood chest on a white dresser. " I was in and out of consciousness for about five hours," Antonio said. " I flat lined for two minutes before the doctor got my heart beat back. I looked at Antonio, " you flatlined?" Antonio sighed, " yeah." I stared at Antonio, remembering the last time I had seen him when he lay dead and cold in my arms. " Why did you walk in front of me?" Antonio stared at me, he knew I was talking about the time back at Evelina's place where we almost got out of her house, but then got shot. " Like I said before, I'm not letting anyone hurt you or take you away from me," Antonio said calmly. I walked past him and to the closet. " Even if I was in front of you, I would've pushed you out of the way," Antonio informed me. " If you don't want anyone hurting me, then how is that not as important me not wanting anyone to hurt you?" I asked. " I'm not important, you mean the world to me," Antonio said. I stared at him, hating what he said.

I turned and opened Antonio's closet, my eyes were amazed to see tons of clean suit jackets. " With all these, why do you only wear black?"

I suddenly felt two soft hands slowly glide from my wrists up to my shoulders. I clenched my jaw and kept still as Antonio moved forward, closer to my body. " How long has it been?" Antonio whispered soothly into my ear. Goosebumps erupted all over my body. I knew exactly what Antonio was talking about, but didn't say a word.

My muscles tensed up when I felt Antonio's warm, soft hands slid up and under my shirt. I inhaled softly, my hands balled up into fists. I could feel Antonio's fingers slip underneath the back of my bra strap and slid all the way around to the front. My arms began to tingle as warm fingers slightly grazed the under part of my chest. " You wanna do this the easy way, or the hard way?" Antonio whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes, his voice was dark but calming. A smile threatened to spread across my face, I bit my lip. Antonio waited for my response, he softly kissed the top of my ear. " The hard way," I basically whispered. I felt a slow grin spread across Antonio's face. And within seconds, I found myself laying on my back, staring into a pair of beautiful, green eyes.

Grabbing the bottom of my shirt, Antonio pulled it up and over me. I lifted my arms up, allowing my shirt to slide off me. Antonio tossed my shirt onto the floor and smiled down at me. " You still know how to do this?" I teased. Antonio scoffed, " you doubt me?" I smirked at him, " I have my beliefs." Antonio set his hands down beside my head, trapping me in. " You wanna tell me what your beliefs are, or am I going to have to force it out do you." I held back a smile, " I'm sealed up tighter than you think." Antonio tilted his head to the side, " I'm sure I can fix that."

Sliding his hand underneath me, Antonio unclipped my bra and threw it off the bed. His hands slipped down my legs, causing me to suck in slightly. I felt my underwear slowly descend down my bottom half, cold air sneaked down to my entrance. I didn't remember what this feeling felt like. It had been a long time since I did this and I'm just going to say, I wasn't prepared.

I lay completely naked below Antonio, who stared deep into my eyes. He took off his tie and pulled my arms up above my head and tied my wrists to the headboard. Antonio eyed me frequently as he connected my wrists to the bed.

I already knew this was going to hurt so bad in the morning.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Antonio smiled. " You never know, you might not be as good as you used to be," I said calmly. Antonio scoffed, " you'd be surprised." I stared at him before looking up at my wrists tied to the headboard. " Don't worry," Antonio said dropping his shirt onto the floor. " You're not getting out." My stomach instantly crunched up, the thick knot returned back in my throat. Antonio began to unbutton and unzip his pants, that's when my heart began to thump wildly. I stared up at the ceiling, I was not ready for this at all.

I could feel Antonio's tip graze my inner thigh and poke at my entrance. My legs were spread apart and pushed hard into the bed. My back was already slightly arched, due to Antonio pressing down on my inner thighs. " You wanna take back what you said earlier?" Antonio asked calmly. I looked at him, " actions speak louder than words." Antonio's eyes darkened, I swallowed.

Why the fuck did I say that?!

Without any warning, Antonio thrusted his entire length right into me. I archer my back more and gasped in loudly. I tried to pull my hands away from the headboard, but Antonio's tie held me back. My breathing picked up, as well as my heart rate. Antonio thrusted again, and we both knew he wasn't going to go easy or slow any time soon. I was right, and we both knew it. It had been a while since I did this, and I knew my body wasn't prepared for how rough Antonio was planning on going. Hitting right into my g spot, a soft moan exited my lips. The amount of times I tried pulling my hands away from the headboard was uncountable.

My wrists hurt, I knew I had cut skin. My chest was heaving up and down as Antonio kept thrusting into me, aiming for my g spot. Leaning forward, Antonio kissed from my neck, all the way down to my bellybutton. My toes curled as his length thrusted into me again. The excruciating pain and pleasure coursed up and down my body. My eyes rolled back into my head and I slightly lifted my chin up. Antonio slid back up and connected his mouth to one of my nipples before making his way to the other one.

Bitting and sucking, and thrusting, I was like a shaking mess. My whole body was trembling, the pain and pleasure only seemed to double every time Antonio ramed into my g spot or kissed me in places people normally didn't touch. Slowly sliding slightly out, Antonio pressed my legs further apart and deeper into the bed. Thinking he was done, Antonio thrusted as hard as he could right directly into my g spot. I load moaned slipped from my lips and I felt my climate rising. My chest was heaving up and down, faster than before. I needed my wrists to be released, I couldn't handle this much pain and pleasure.

Leaning down to my ear, Antonio said, " I'm not done, so don't even think about cuming yet." I turned my head and looked Antonio dead in the eye. I didn't know how long I could hold myself in, I needed to release. " Understand?" Antonio asked. I nodded slowly, Antonio smiled, " good." With that, Antonio kissed in between my breast and underneath them.

I closed my eyes and staggerdly exhaled, Antonio was pushing me over the edge and I couldn't take it much longer. Getting down to my stomach, Antonio bit me. My jaw clenched at the sudden actions, sending a cold shiver though out my numb body. His hands spread my legs further apart, if they even could go much further. I whimpered softly and slightly arched my back, how flexible did this man think I was. Taking both my ankles in each hand, Antonio set my legs over his shoulders.

Fuck, this was going hurt like hell.

I braced myself for what was about to happen. My fingers grasped onto the headboard, I inhaled deeply. Getting comfortable, Antonio slid in and out of me white getting comfortable. He then thrusted  right into my g spot. A loud, pain filled moan left my body as well as my release. Tears filled my eyes, my entire body was like an ongoing, never ending, earthquake.

Thrust after thrust after thrust, Antonio nailed me right into my g spot. It was like I was addicted to air, I gasped for it like it was a drug. My toes had curled so much, I didn't think I'd be able to uncurl them. Antonio had to remove my legs from over his shoulders and press them into the bed to keep them from shaking. My jaw slightly fell open, I was beyond out of breathe.

Sliding out of me, Antonio inserted his tongue. The coldness cooled down the heat radiating around and inside me. I closed my eyes as Antonio's tongue ventured around me, slipping into and around every nook and cranny. My core tingled, the wetness of myself and Antonio's tongue was almost like a power outage to my brain. I raised my hips, wanting more of Antonio. I could feel him inside me, tasting me, eating me. I bent my head to the side, not being able to get enough. I squirmed around, wanting Antonio to get all of me. His tongue slid further inside me, touching my walls. My mouth dropped open as a small moan left my lips. I curled my toes to the point were cracking sounds were heard.

I arched my back, Antonio grabbed my hips and pinned them down into the bed. He spread my legs further apart, I clenched my jaw as he bit at my clit. My hands were trembling against the headboard. My legs were numb and felt like they weighed a hundred pounds. There was no way for me to describe the amounts of excruciating pain and pleasure that filled my core. I wanted more, I wanted nothing more than this.

Sliding his tongue out from inside me, Antonio licked up any leftover juices that had dripping down my leg. His fingers slipped down to my entrance.

I knew what was about to happen.

I lifted my head up and closed my eyes. The feeling of Antonio's fingers priding at my entrance sent me off the edge. I bushed my eyebrows together, I wanted more, if I could even have more. Antonio slid two fingers into me, for some odd reason I was tighter than before. I moved side to side, trying to adjust to Antonio's fingers. I but my lip and tried to keep the noises from coming out from me, but the indescribable feeling inside me prevented me from doing so. I moaned softly and tried to move my legs, but Antonio kept them in their place.

I whimpered and moaned softly as Antonio's fingers pumped in an out of me. Pleasure licked at my toes, causing me to curl them more. I blinked back all the fuzzy, black dots appearing above me. I could feel Antonio's fingers in me, collecting up all the juices he had forget when his tongue was inside me. Suddenly, I felt myself beginning to cum again. Antonio knew it too because he paused and looked at me with slightly raised eyebrows. " What did I say?" He asked me with a stern but calm voice. I shook my head, " I can't hold it." Antonio shoved his fingers harder and deeper into me. I moaned again and arched my back. Antonio did that action about ten times before I came on his fingers.

Taking his fingers out, Antonio slid them into his mouth and cleaned off all my juices. He then looked at me, " you disobeyed me, now you get to face the consequence." I stared at Antonio with eyes full of exhaustion, pain, and numbness. Within a second, Antonio flipped me onto my stomach and pushed my legs apart. My wrists dug deeper and harder into the tie and headboard. I winced softly at the feeling of my skin stinging.

Without warning, Antonio inserted himself into me again. I moaned out loudly, my jaw instantly dropped and I gasped out for air. My eyes filled with tears, they slipped down my face as Antonio thrusted into me. Every time I swear, he just kept on going faster and deeper. My vision was blurry and the pixilation was getting worse every time. The thick knot in my throat made breathing and getting air simply impossible. Placing one hand on the headboard and one arm around my waist, Antonio lunged into me. My jaw dropped as moans and grunting sounds left my shaking lips.  

I didn't know how long Antonio was going for, but I know as a fact, he wasn't even close to be done. This was all just the beginning, and I didn't know how much longer I could take.

      ⛔️ END OF MATURE CONTENT ⛔️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.6K 113 29
what would happen if the ordinary girl is forced into a marriage with the mafia prince and becomes his only weakness.... Find out more in Mr. mafia's...
239K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄...
59.7K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
615K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...